Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 54807

Больше года boolander25 said…
The mullet has seen better days, but Kristen Stewart knows how to rock hair! Some people think she's gross, but I love her style!

And I guess, I've just never had a very good self esteem issue. what ever. I mean, when I straighten my hair is looks great, it's just when it's really frizzy/curly short when it looks...odd.
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
Why is hair still the topic? Might I just say that mine is shoulder-length and has no colour.
No color? So it's like white? And I have no idea why the topic is still hair. We should come up with something different. OH! Has anyone here seen the new Phineas and Ferb episode? (For fans of the show)
Okay, it's not white... but it's like, the colour of dirt. and dirty dishwater.
You know, that actually sounds like a cool hair color.
Больше года lemony44 said…
mischievous
Green highlights? Damn.
zzz
...right.

'night, y'all. it's midnight here and I'm exhausted from camp :P
Woah wonder where you live. It's like 5 in the afternoon. Well g'nite :)

@lemon, I know right? ^_^
Malloy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP! I here by state your hair looks fantastic! ( YES, I know I'v never seen it)
Boolander: Try Proactive. HAHA! NO. Try anti-frizz. AND This shampoo really hepled me, I get Frizzy real easy, so try Neutrogena Anti residue formula and Ion Extreme moisture Anti- frizz solutions. If you don't know where to get them, check the internet, I'm pretty sure they sell them. Let me know if it helps!
last edited Больше года
 Malloy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP! I here by state your hair looks fantastic! ( YES, I know I'v never seen it
Boo - Finland :P
lemon - I posted a pic around... 50? pages ago, go take a look :D

and now I'm really gonna go.
AND:
 AND:
Good Night Malloy! I love you! Nighty night Harry...
Awesome thanks lemon! And Malloy, wow that's really cool (even though she isn't going to read that I said that..)
heart
Boo: Hehe can I call you Boo? We r like the only ones left.
Больше года souflizzle317 said…
best, I have brown hair :) It's SOOOO dark though and wavy and I love it and hate it at the same time....

lucius, haha don't worry I'm headed over there right now :) I had a tennis lesson so I was gone for about an hour and a half...

Okay, the picture on the last page of Bella/Kristen Stewart with normalish hair was kinda pretty. I'm sorry to those of you who think that her mullet is good looking, I think she looks like a freaking hag. And that's not just my anti-Twilight coming out. I honestly think she looks hideous. Sorry if that offends anyone :)
Only if you're cool with me calling you lemon. xD

@souflizzle, brunettes are the best. I should know, I am one ;)

FIZZLE!!! My God! You know that kind of ppl that you enjoy listenin' to even though they are talking random? Well You are one of those ppl. ( u talk random, but it makes sense) I love reading stuff. ANYWAY, I hate the mullet.
Eh, I guess the mullet's an acquired taste then.
Oh And Boo: YOU CAN! I love brunetts.(Sp) I'm one, but more redish. LIKE THE PIC of Kr. But, sometimes I have impulses to be blond. Just so I can say I'm blond.
Больше года LoveDraco123 said…
HAHA! Topic of hair! xD Actually, the only thing I like about me is my hair and my eyes. =) Like, my hair is JET black. I recently got it cut, so it's wavy, but before it was REALLY straight. Today, I straightened it for the first time with my new haircut... and it looks nice. =o I don't like straightening my hair much though- it's like burning your hair alive.

I actually like Emma's hair. I think it's a nice change. *Hides* She looks prettyy...!

And Kristen Stewart- I've always liked her hair, if not her. Umm, her mullet is pretty cool to me, but it doesn't suit HER. Other people might look awesome in it. I guess the mullet doesn't suit everyone.
lemon, haha thanks :) I don't officially have ADD, but I swear I have it because I go on and on about the most random things and then just randomly change subjects. I confuse people a lot haha :)

boo, YES! brunettes are totally the best haha :) Like they say, blondes have more fun but brunettes remember it the next morning :) And besides, blondes can't say they have "brunette moments" because that just doesn't make any sense and people won't know what they're talking about, but I can say that I am *such* a blonde at heart :) I don't know if that made any sense...maybe not...but whatever, brunettes rule the world :)

Who else has summer reading? I *hate* it so much! We have to read The Good Earth for world history and answer a 12 page packet full of questions about it and then we have to read Of Mice and Men for english and write an essay about the meaning of the book. I love summer, but I sincerely hate summer homework :P

Sorry, mini rant there....Je suis très, TRÈS, ennuyé :P (That's "I am very, VERY, bored" in French, in case you didn't know)
I agree with you LoveDraco, Kristen's hair sometimes doesn't suit her. And from a different angle, Emma's hair does look kinda good on her.
^^^ Boo, yes, I agree. Really- I get too bored with the same kinda stuff! I love change, and I liked Emma's hair.
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
smile
when are we going to move from the topic of hair?
hehe thatwas random...
I do quite agree to get over the topic of hair.
smile
ok, question: how many of you have read the Percy Jackson series?
Uh.
CHEESE! xD
I've read them all and I fell in love with Grover!

And then I got over him and fell back in love with Double D.
Fizzle: What's ADD?
Oh, I wanted to pick that series up yesterday when I went to the bookshop, but I decided against it because I wanted to read Dracula and Interview with the Vampire- so I bought those! xD Is it good? If it is, it's my next target!
@lemon, I think it's an acronym for Attention Deficit Disorder, but I'm not positive.

@LoveDraco, it's a great series, but the movie ruined the book.
Boo: I only found out about them because of the movie. I saw the trailer- wanted to see the film, too, but I'll read the books first. :)
smile
yes, the books are rather good - espeacially if you like greek mythology.
LD:good. The movie of a book always ruins it for people. Take Inkheart for example. That had to be one of the worst book to movie adaptations I have ever seen.
Draco: Good idea, it's always good to do that
Больше года RavenclawPride said…
big smile
I've read Percy Jackson. And I like Nico and Luke ^_^
sad
I didn't like the movie mch though... it was so different :(
yes, they messed up everything with the movie!
I usually hate movie adaptations...That's why I refuse to see a movie before reading the book because I know that if I see the movie and then read the book, I'll be comparing the book to the movie (instead of the movie to the book) and think of it differently.

lemon, yeah, like boo said, it's Attention Deficit Disorder. Basically, if you have ADD, it's really hard for you to pay attention. My friend's brother has it and he has to take meds so that he can concentrate in school. But when I joke about having ADD (which I don't), I just mean that I change topics really fast because I get distracted. Example: I had just gotten my new macbook pro and I was talking to my mom about something we were doing in school. In the middle of my sentence, I realized that the keys on my keyboard were glowing because when it's dark enough, they go all backlit so you can see them. So, my talking went along the lines of this:
me: Yeah, and so we have to write an essay about - WHOA the keys are backlit!
my mom: what....?

So yeah :)

Does anyone else think they completely butchered the movie of the Golden Compass?
last edited Больше года
Annabeth didn't even have her awesome Yankee Cap! (the only thing awesome about it is that it made you invisible. Yankees suck.)

Flizzle: OMG I spelled it right?! No way. I never saw the Golden Compass because of it's back meaning to pretty much destroy God. My mom wouldn't let me keep the book in the house, but she's not as crazy Catholic as she seems.
last edited Больше года
Heck, she wasn't even blond.
angry
AND THEY REMOVED CLARISSE!!!!!!!!11
boo, you're right, Yankees do suck :) Where are you from? I don't live in Boston but I live in Vermont and the only New England major league team is the Red Sox and my mom grew up in Boston so I'm a Red Sox fan :) A terrible one though....I never watch any of the games unless they make it to the World Series...haha devoted fan right here, right? And "OMG I spelled it right?! No way." Spelled what right?
flizzle, I'm from New York (but I live in North Carolina. NO STALKERS por favor), but I'm a Mets fan. And about the correct spelling thing, I meant about the meaning of ADD. I was totally wowed when I spelled it right. I'm smart. :D
^ Oh yeah, haha :) Speaking of those kind of mental...diseases? inconveniences? I don't know what to call them, but I thought of OCD, another thing I swear I unofficially have. Anyone else? Honestly, *everything* has to be neat and perfect looking or I go BERSERK. Especially in movies, when a character's hair is messed up? Oh, god...If just a lock of hair is out of place (on someone else, or on me), I *have* to fix it or I can't concentrate on what's going on...Anyone else feel that way?

Ooo and this has nothing to do with any current topics or Harry Potter, but who else can't wait for Mockingjay on August 24th???????
I have this weird mental disorder thingy that whenever I'm infatuated with something/one I can't look it up, like Google it. It's the most bizarre thing. I don't think it's in any doctors' guides, but I kinda have it.

What's Mockingjay?
Больше года FredWRules said…
big smile
I preordered it :D
smile
what IS mockingjay? and if there was a club 'bella vs Hermione' would you goin?
I would've preordered it, but there's no point since we own a bookstore and I automatically get dibs on first copy or my dad gets uninvited from my future wedding....It's why I got the first copy of DH out of the box at the midnight premiere :) Daughter of the owner, I have privileges tehe

best & boo, Mockingjay is the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy. EPIC trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I read the first two (The Hunger Games and Catching Fire) in literally 2 days when I had swine flu last fall and they were addicting :)