Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 54807

Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Oh... which season are you on?
Больше года FredWRules said…
I've got season 1-3... season 4 hasn't aired yet...
Oh, then... The guy with the gray hair who ran the company before his douchebag of a son took over.
oh yeah, denholm. he was funny :) but you know...
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
malloy -
 malloy -
link

i got - *lick my lips and twitch my eyes* - BELLA!!!

i going to cry now
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
moo - I'm only very slightly lost now.

and I got Carlisle... slight WTH moment.
angry
AND YOU KILLED THE POTATO GOD. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KILLZ POTATO GOD! I RULEZ TEH WORLD!
Больше года venvargie said…
angry
NO YOU DON'T! *smacks lucius_malloy*

All who think I should use the thing the guy in my icon uses on lucius_malloy say "potato"!
angry
POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING GATE OF BABYLON, BITCHES! *hundreds upon hundreds of swords fire themselves at lucius_malloy*

*evil laughter* you can't kill me, I'm already dead :DDD SECTUMSEMPRA in yo face!
mischievous
*knocks lucius_malloy's head with a hammer* Boing!
D< I WILL GET OUT EA.(I believe that's what it's called. i need to check sometimes...) THAT SWORD CAN DESTROY /WORLDS/. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT, lucius_malloy? HUH? IT. DESTROYS. MOTHER. FUCKING. PLANETS.
last edited Больше года
GET BEHIND ME!!!!
*conjures up fiendfyre*
TAKE THAT YOU STUPID MUDBLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps behind Andie*
Dunkillmeplease. ;.;
I IZ INVINCIBLE!

I RULZ TEH WORLD!
something random that i wrote to stop the fighting - settle down kids and mommas gonna read you a story:

I ran my finger up the blade, wincing slightly as it cut me, just below my nail. “Ouch” I murmured. I put my finger in my mouth to stop the bleeding. The curved blade was heavy in my hand but it felt strong, like a protector. I was invincible. This was the time for revenge. Raising it slowly I put both hands on it and leaned back onto by knees, now crouched in a defences pose. I could taste the metallic blood in my mouth and feel the rough, cold metal of the sword under my hands. My face puckered into a grimace at the blood taste, then smoothed into showing no expression, like I had been taught. I tested the weight of the blade and started to move in a circle, mimicking my adversaries’ movements. One foot slowly placed next to the other, retaining balance as, vulture-like, we circled each other. I never took my eyes of her so I saw how she started to plan her attack. I saw in her cold, black eyes her hate for me, and saw how much she had to win this. I knew my own pride was at stake plus my safety. No, this was a fight I could not back down from. She stepped forward, breaking the circle.

She changed from vulture to lioness. This was it.

I stepped forward too, and as she swung the sword at my hip, I was forced to use one hand to twist the blade round to parry the blow. I danced to the right and, still with one hand, attacked her left shin. The blow left a dent in her shin-pad, and I herd her gasp in pain. I skittered to the edge of the court and readied myself for a fresh attack. I felt my heart slow and my breath retain to normal. It puffed out in small clouds, sparkling white in the frosty morning air. They quickly dispersed, leaving no trace they were ever there. She stepped forward, cornering me and I lowered my eyes in submission. I saw her smirk and suddenly rage filled me, unspeakable and blinding, filling my vision with red light, filtering everything, till all I saw was her smug face, going round and round my head like a merry-go-round. Slyly I raised the sword. She was still taking the same step towards me, still had that stupid smirk on her face. Well I would be the one to wipe it off, permanently.

------------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

The garden was so peaceful, caught in the eye of a storm as it was now. Not a figurative storm, but a political storm so big it looked to blow open our small enclosed world.
As the dying light streamed through the tallest trees, the long but narrow garden was bathed in a golden light. The soft, early evening mist swirled around in a lithe breeze - not enough to ruffle my clothes, but making the trees slightly sway, scattering the light and creating raven black shadows - in the deepest part of the garden. As I stood barefoot on the cool decking, (a vantage point in the small garden) I remember the steps in my life that had brought me to this very moment. I certainly was not born to this life of a warrior.
When I was young, younger than I can remember, men came to the village where I was born. They were like no one that our small-minded community had ever seen. Messengers from the king; from the gods for all we knew.
The king’s army while fighting in the north had encountered difficulties. That’s all we were told, difficulties. They wanted all the children under five, to travel with them, and train with them, to become the paranoid old king’s personal bodyguard. We were going to train for fifteen years, then take over from the current bodyguards.
I was so excited, as they spoke of the glamour, and the respect, and the danger. I was still a child and thought of no danger that couldn’t be fixed by my mothers soothing voice. We children gathered our things and skipped off down the road.
I never looked back, never turned and waved.
Never saw my mother standing there, her belly just starting to swell. I never saw my father next to her, his weather beaten face broken with a mixer of fear and pride, or my brothers standing in a row, silent and envious.
I did not realise, as I ran down the road, feeling as though I could fly, that before we got to our destination, half the happy, shouting children I was running with would be dead.
Famine, illness and exhaustion would all take there toll. Sometimes, now I lie awake and I think of those families. Did they know what happened to there son or daughter? Did they care?
I wonder, sometimes, if those children were the lucky ones.

------------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Not a second had passed since I had made my decision. This was the time for revenge. I flicked my leg out, hiding my sword, so I was now crouched on the ground. She took a step closer, murder in her eyes and raised the blade for the final blow. I had to act quickly and I had to act now. Throwing my other leg forward, it made contact with an unprotected part of her knee. A satisfying crunch filled the air, and reverberated around the small room. She fell to the floor, too well trained to show pain, but I saw her pupil’s contract and dilate. Before she fell to her knees, she gathered her last strength and, swinging the sword, leaving a scar on my wrist I still have today. Shakily I got up. My heart was pounding in my ears and the adrenaline coursing through my veins made it hard to focus. My hand was shaking but I willed it to stop as I raised the sword and placed it next to her throbbing jugular.
Wow...
Wonderful story!
*claps*
awwww *blush*

you may go back to destroying the world now :)
Nice, moo!

*dodges Fiendyre*
*shoots Basilisk fangs with trusty longbow*
Okay. Before I even pull out the sword I was talking about, here's something that shows just what it can do.
----------
"Awaken, Ea. A stage worthy of you is ready!"

Ea was the name of the god of earth and water formed from the splitting of Heaven and Horizon.

The Sword of Separation of that name was itself the primordial sword that was there at the creation of the world in the time of gods.

In other words, the role that the sword of beginning performed was none other than the separating the formless into heaven and earth distinct.

Now, as the sword of the gods suddenly spun and rotated a ferocious torrent to once again perform the miracle of genesis, the golden King of Heroes declared with triumph, "Behold, the Enuma Elish!"

Heaven screamed, Earth shook.
An enormous cluster of supernatural power was released, causing the laws of the universe to screech.

The point of the sword that Archer swung wasn't even aimed at anyone. He didn't have to aim at someone. What the Sword of Separation was cutting wasn't going to be just the likes of mere enemies.

The earth before Rider and his mount tore apart into an abyss.

"What!?" To Rider who slowly questioned the threat occurring below, the momentum of Bucephalus was no longer something he could halt.

"Eek!" Waver stifled a scream at the unavoidable fall. But of course, the ones who were carrying him weren't a horse or a rider that would be daunted by a threat of this level.

The heroic horse answered to the tug of the reigns by Rider and with one kick from its powerful back legs, jumped into the air.

It was a heart-stopping leap and glide. At the end of that brief moment, an eternity to Waver, Bucephalus once again landed on what was sure enough the other side of the torn apart earth.

But with no time to feel relief, the color in Waver's face drained as he saw the disaster of the following cavalry.

The imperial guard didn't have the jumping power of Bucephalus and was unable to cross the rift in the earth. Like an avalanche, they fell helplessly to the bottom of the abyss.

The rearmost riders stopped right before and avoided that same fate, but that was only the start of the disaster.

"Boy, grab tight!" Urging him, Rider grabbed on to Bucephalus' hair while holding Waver. As the heroic horse sensed the danger and jumped to safer ground, the fissure in the earth widened and swallowed the surrounding earth and riders.

No, it wasn't only the earth.

The tear extended from the earth and up to the empty sky, where it distorted space and sucked in air, blowing away everything into the void with swirling wind.

"This, this is..." Even the King of Conquerors was stupefied at what was happening.

The Sword of Separation of the King of Heroes. Its one attack pierced not only the earth, but the very world itself reaching to the sky. Terms of precision and power couldn't describe it. The troops, the horses, the dust clouds, the sky, all things that existed in that space torn apart were swallowed by whirling nothingness and disappeared. While Bucephalus leapt with all his might and withstood the pressure of the vacuum, the hot desert formed by Aionion Hetairoi cracked apart, was pulverized, and crumbled into the abyss of oblivion like the end of a sand clock.

Everything before the swing of that sword was only meaningless chaos, After the swing of that sword, the new laws separated heaven, sea, and earth.

The released upheaval of the creation of heaven and earth wasn't even in the realm of anti-castle Noble Phantasms. It was beyond anything else, crushing not only things with form, but all creation. This was the true identity of the Anti-World Noble Phantasm that defined the King of Heroes as a transcendent being.

In the midst of the falling of the sky, the smashing of the earth, and the returning of all things to nothingness, only Archer's Sword of Separation shined with brilliance. That light, like a star of creation first shining on a new world, brilliantly signaled the end of the destruction.

Rider and Waver couldn't see through all of this to the end. The Reality Marble they were in was held up by the collective magic energy of the summoned Heroic Spirits. Before the world itself could be obliterated, the barrier fell apart the moment it lost the majority of the army, and the twisted laws of the universe went back to their normal form.
----

You wanna fuck with that?
i like, but am kinda confused.
good confused though :)
awesome moo!!!!

*blocks while laughing manically*
*gets the tardis and brings out a dalek and a weeping angel*
Bahaha, it's okay to be confused. :3 If you watched the Fate-Stay Night anime it makes sense. Though, Gilgamesh never did anything like that in the anime/manga. *sadface*
I don't give a shit about no sword.

Because... you suckers totally fell for it ;D
*brings Potato God out from safe place*
Potato God is pleased with the fervour with which you defended him.
:c
Not cool, dude.
Not cool.
All that for nothing.
>>
and we all are annoyed at you now, so you have to go into the corner and have all your potatoes confiscated.
FOR A WEEK!
*sadface*
*confiscates all your potatoes*
OH NOES! My potatoes!

*iz wounded*
NOW I HAVE KIDNAPPED THE POATOEAS
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*runs of into the sun set/rise*
crying
DDDD: I probably won't get to go to the DH midnight showing... I have school at 8:30 that morning :((
sad
Oh and my ideas just get better and better... trimming my own fringe = NOT a good one.
^^ oh my, do you have pictures?
hmmm
um...
disregard the expression, please :D
and it actually looks worse irl, first time that's happened..
 um... disregard the expression, please :D and it actually looks worse irl, first time that's happene
cake
i think you look very smexi :)

at least you do not look like this...................
 i think Ты look very smexi :) at least Ты do not look like this...................
haha thanks :) I just hope it grows back a bit before school on monday...
lol :)
Больше года LoveDraco123 said…
I sleep overnight and you guys add 5 pages. >.<

I'm fasting! XD Yayyyy!

Lemon, that math thing- I didn't get a word. My apologies, but I was just very confused. :O

Cappy, WELCOME. ALL-HAIL THE POTATO! *Bows*

Well, maybe I shouldn't talk about potatoes. I'm fasting. D:
for ramadan?
Hey Draco :)
morning, I guess... wait, what's the time zone in Pakistan? O_0 *confuddled*
Moo, yes! :)
Malloy, it's... 5:20 pm here. But, since it's Ramadan, we have to get up at 4am to eat something before we keep our fast. So, I was awake till 4... had some food, prayed, and then slept. I woke up around 3pm. D:
oh, I get it now :D
Больше года lemony44 said…
heart
Hello aand goood morning to me! Moose and Ron= awesomeness, Draco!
Just go see step up and you'll understand.
morning, lemon! :D
Good morning, Lemon! :D
Now, I would like you to tell me- WHERE THE HELL DO I GO SEE STEP UP? (Sorry for the caps rape.) I mean, they show films here- some of them. Like, they're showing Salt and Inception- they show the really awaited ones with HUGE actors. But, not the ones like Step Up. They showed Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse but didn't show Half-Blood Prince, which I think was very stupid. They would have made a lot of money if they had showed HBP. But whatever.
I'll have to wait for the DVD, Lemon. xD