Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 54807

Больше года FredWRules said…
omnomnomnomnom

:D
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
big smile
lmao - listenin to lady gaga :D
big smile
rocking out to chameleon circuit :D
hehe - do you watch his blog on YouTube?
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
angry
I AM EXTREMELY PISSED.

You wanna know why? This fucking Twitard sent me this message (not on Fanpop):

what faires do u know that are super strong superfast and can kill faster than
u can scream? And if my job was to kill something i sure as hell would'nt date
it u freaking moron. Stabing a vampire through the heart with a stake is as
original as becoming a famous singer then a actor. Lastly excuse the fuck out of
me if i dont use prper grammer on a fanfiction forum u fucking nerd. I'm not saying
that Twilight is the best book i ever read but it's not as bad as u made out
to be.

Is that proper enough for u

How fucking rude is that??? And only because I said I was a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

charlieissocoollike? I'm starting to, yes
GUYS I HAVE BIG NEWS!!!!! (hence the caps rape :D)

I'M GOING- wait for it- GINGER!!!!!!
my sister's henna-ing my hair on sunday!
I'll post up a pic asap!!!!
surprise
GD you poor thing, report then - the fanpop will kick them off!
yeah you totally should. but I think she (I'm making a guess- sorry if you're a he!) said it was on a different website...
Yeah, it was, on FF. Sorry, just needed to rant. But siriusly, Buffy beats Twilight hands-down. Anybody with a brain knows that.
big smile
watching twilight instead of Buffy is like watching Barney instead of Jurassic park.
Hmm, good analogy, since Twilight and Barney both have pedos...
indeed...
Yes... :D
quite
Больше года souflizzle317 said…
I'm extremely lazy right now and I don't feel like catching up whatever's going on right now, something about Barney and pedos? Ah well, whatever, I'll just sit back and watch you guys discuss this haha :)

Oooo actually I just remembered something, do you guys know who John Krasinski is? He's in the movie It's Complicated and the tv show The Office (I don't watch it, but I have friends who do)? Anyway so I think he's a pretty epic guy and last night, I had this dream that was really complicated and long so I'm not going to explain everything, but the short story is I married him! He wasn't actually famous in my dream, he was just my brother's friend (even though I dont' actually have a brother) and we met at our summer house or something and then got married and went rafting down a river and then there was something about a huge water explosion and the movie Ratatouille...but it was pretty epic :)
Больше года LoveforSeverus said…
@zip it was me who wanted you to speak German, my little monkey girl.

Oh my gosh this has nothing to do with anything but my dog, Draco <3, and my moms dog, Loki, are all watching Animal Planet's "It's me or the Dog" and Draco is fascinated! It's so weird.
Больше года potterrox said…
@quibb- I think we were the ones having crappy day e cookies? I'm too lazy to go back and check.
*jaw drops* Loki???????? That's my friend's dog's name! Well, kind of...They had him (Loki, not my friend haha) for the longest time but they had to put him down last summer :( But that's not exactly a common dog name and...wow what a coincidence :)
smile
^^ lol

On the topic of weird dreams, i dreamed i won the Tour De France (i hate bike riding) and met Emenim (Way cool) :D :D It was so vivid!

on the note of dreams - im going to see inception soon - anyone seen it?
Oh, I going wiht my swim team to see it on friday. Don't tell me anything! I hate to know what is going to happen in books and movies.

And I have random dreams all the time. I once dreamed that I went downstairs and the new york jets were playing football in my kitchen with a bomb. Then my fridge had a small dancing dude in it. weird...
laugh
^^ had you been eating cheese?
no... haha
fizzle, I got it from the movie Dogma. Matt Damon's character :)
And we're talking about dreams? I once had a dream I was on a picknik in a walmart parking lot and a jack in the box killed me.
Haha okay, I have two epic dreams (both are kinda short, but they're still awesome) to share :)

1: So I was babysitting my little sister and we went downstairs (my room is in the basement) but my sister decided she had to go to the bathroom so we went into my bathroom and my parents popped out of the cabinet beneath the sink. But they were both just heads and they were cartoons and they had spiky hair and pointy noses and sunglasses and they started shooting at us. So I grabbed my sister and ran to my room but they were in there too. So I pressed a button on this control panel on my wall (that doesn't exist in real life haha) and suddenly they were both under my total control. So I pressed the "chicken dance" button on the panel and they both started doing the chicken dance. It was pretty great :)

2: I was learning how to fly (like on a broom) and so I ran and jumped off a really tall building and I kind of failed at flying so I just fell. And my dad was having a dinner party with a long table and candles in the middle of the street (in Boston) and just before I hit the ground, I started to actually fly and I flew over the table and knocked everything over and then a car came and ran over the entire table and I flew away...

Oh and I once had a dream that both of my best friends in the entire world were killed by mutant monkey aliens on a random island in the Pacific and I was really sad :(
angelic
I had a harry potter dream once
^I have too but I never remember them
hmmm
lupin was in it - we were in the great hall and we were fighting

Arwen was also there (LotR)
One time, I fucked Snape.
^^ do tell!!
Whoa, loveforsev, what????
I just remember that it happened. No deets :/
Okay.....I can't say I've ever had sex dreams haha my dreams are always just the most *random* stuff in the world :)
cloudy
mine are always to do with my day - but totally out of context!
oh - do you guys read FanFiction?

coz im kinda writing one - well i want to, what sort of stuff do you guys like reading?
^I love fanfics! They spawn sex dreams!
^^ love, i love how kinky you have got - tell me more.
Alan Rickman right?!
I've had Alan Rickman sex dreams. But for the past week it's been Jason Issacs
Haha, I have dreams of people yelling at me.
Больше года venvargie said…
I have random ass dreams. O.o
link

I'm in love with him ATM lol
ven, do tell
link
How come me and fred are the only ones from here on there(the link)
last edited Больше года
My friend once dreamt that a giant train fell on me and the rest of my friends in school... :/
That's weird, fred.

I've been meaning to post this on here.
I was a HUGE twilight fan for about 9 months before I even read HP. I was in your position at some point but that's not the point. And Harry Potter fans aren't threatened. I've found way more antis than not, we're just pissed off that Meyer gets things she does not deserve. I voted for Nessie because Albus is a very cute kid. Nessie is supposed to be perfect but listen, we don't get a description of her. Meyer just says she looks pretty but we don't know for sure what she looks like. But Albus is described perfectly and he sounds supper cute. Besides, he was so nervous and adorable in the Epilogue.

P.S. have you considered getting Spell-Check on your computer?

>loveforseverus: @kris.... ummm, honey I think it's YOU that hasn't read the oposing books. I've read Twilight. That's why I hate it. EVERYONE I've talked to on here who hates Twilight has read it. THAT'S WHY WE KNOW IT SUCKS.
>
>
>sorry for the caps rape. posted 1 hour ago.
>
>
>kris10853:
>^loveforseverus(yuck!!!!!!!): it doesnt suck. its better then most of the harrypotters EXCEPt deathly hallowa. and this group is the only ppl ik who dont like twilight (and lotz of ppl on here like twilight). the most common question teens ask nowdays is wat team r u?. i think u harry potter lovers r threatened by twilight becoming more popular. and u voted 4 renesmee cuz u dont like twilight? this contest is 4 beauty. and she is the sweetest and adorablest baby ever! and u have read the WHOLE series?

a letter between me and kris
last edited Больше года
It was over a fanpick of whose kid was the ugliest and I said Demon child
big smile
ooh. haha, I'm so rebel, once again, I'm on during class!!!!
No offense to her or anything but kris10853 seems kind of like the stereotypical Twihard (except with slightly better spelling/grammar)...I mean, the most common questions teens ask nowadays is *not* what team are you, and HP fans aren't threatened (at least I'm not haha), and I don't think she realizes that the fact that Twilight has a contest about beauty kind of proves the point that the series is all about appearances and is totally superficial...

Sorry, mini rant there haha :)

EDIT: PS, does anyone remember the picture that was posted on here like 50 pages ago or something that is a collage of Snape, Dobby, Fred, Lupin, Moody, Tonks, Sirius, and Dumbledore and it says "goodbye" in the middle? Well, it's now the background on my laptop and it makes me emotional every time I look at it haha :)
last edited Больше года
^That's awesome! I still have that pic i think
Больше года venvargie said…
ven, do tell
link
How come me and fred are the only ones from here on there(the link)

If i remember any I'll tell you.
Yeah, why am I NOT there?
*sadface*
ven, it's okay I'm not there either :(

loveforsev, I still have it too (clearly haha), and it made me cry the first time I saw it but now I just feel sad whenever I see it :(