Гарри Стайлз what do Ты really like about Harry styles

Exauce011 posted on Sep 16, 2015 at 07:51PM
Hey, i'm not a fan of the music of 1D even though they're really good singers, but i have a question to the fans of Harry styles. Even though he is a good singer and he is not "ugly "( he's pretty cute), what do you really like about him ? What makes you fall in love with him ? Because you don't know him that personally and you are not 24/7 with him so yea, what make you feel so weak on the knees about him ?
Thanks for your anwers and no hate please, it's just a question ☺

Гарри Стайлз 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sweetkiwiture said…
wink
I'm not either a big fan of One Direction, and because of that when Harry released his album one year ago, I didn't hear to it. I thought it would be a comercial album. But three months ago, while I was listening to music I found his album and I fell in love with it. And of course you're never going to fall in love on someone you don't really know, but you can fall in love with a mode of living your life, or the mode you show to everyone.
Больше года fleursnoeren said…
Honestly I like a lot of things about him. I like how openly he is about supporting the LGBTQ+ community when he’s performing and he looks so nice when he’s talking to his fans. When One Direction was still together I was a big fan of them and I always listened to their music. Two years ago I started listening to their songs again and also started listening to Harry Styles music. I don’t like all his songs but I definitely fell in love with most of his songs. He is also very cute so that’s for sure another reason.