Huddy Hm, just a thought. **Spoilers for S4 finale**

PotterGal posted on May 26, 2008 at 07:34PM
So, i was thinking about House's Head and Wilson's Heart and the two times when we saw how Cuddy was so worried when House almost died (when his heart stopped and when he was in a coma). Her reaction to House almost dying was wonderful because it showed how much she really cares for him but then that got me thinking about "Half Wit".
When Cuddy was faced with House's imminent death from brain cancer, she didn't really seem all that worried about it. In fact, all she said was "I'm so sorry." before giving him a hug (which was the sweetest thing, but kind of a downplayed reaction now that we've seen the S4 finale don't you think?)
So, i was thinking...do you think it may have been somehow possible that Cuddy knew that House didn't really have brain cancer in Half Wit?

Huddy 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babybell said…
yeh, probably, great idea now i think about it! which suggests, that she hugged him because she cared about him, giving the excuse of him * dying* but really she was acting as if she would act if she expected and showed her feelings...
Больше года bainmoussant said…
I've always thought she knew he didn't have cancer by the time he came knocking at her door: she seemed pissed off that he woke her in the middle of the night, objected to his crazy idea and then consented to it, in other words she acted completely normal. She dismissed the whole cancer thing as a mere afterthought, kind of like, "oh, by the way, I heard you're dying...", which was odd, especially considering that when she first suspected something might be wrong with House at the very beginning of the episode and she made that phone call to the other hospital (don't remember where), she looked utterly upset. And she did too when she came to see Wilson in his office later on. She couldn't even speak at first.
So, yeah, I think she figured out somehow that he was lying.
Больше года oldmovie said…
At least I hope so bainmoussant because actually her nonchalent attitude to House's impending "death" really irritated me and ruined the whole scene for me.
Больше года babybell said…
i think she did know, there right, always before she was really scared and that time she wasnt.....