mimika_s posted on Sep 03, 2008 at 07:32PM
I am sure we can think of even more...
[updated]can we find 10000 reasons??
last edited on Jan 05, 2009 at 01:37AM

Huddy 4257 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 4257

Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
THE AUSIELLO SPOILER K POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKIN SHIT DUDE JUST HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года kellinator said…
Because my brain srsly has exploded!!
Больше года midnyte007 said…
awww Wilson to House: "I'm assuming you didn't ask Cuddy out yet?" "I can't tell you what's right for you."

Grr, Wilson, you better not be jumping off the Huddy ship
OMFG BECAUSE JUST FUCKING SHIT THATS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE FUCKING FEELS HER UP AND I CANT STOP CUSSING AND IM SO SORRY BUT HE GRABS HER BREAST I CANNOT JUST NOT CUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Forever_House88 said…
cant wait!!!
ME NEITHER!!!!! NIGHTIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!
Midnyte, I think Wilson saying that to House was kind of like a joke because House wouldn't listen to him during "The Itch" when he was telling him to ask out Cuddy. I think he's hoping they wll work it out themselves like adults lol. I don't think he is jumping off the Huddy ship!!
Because "This is all about Cuddy" (isn't it always? lol)
dont worry wifey im sure wilson is just letting house figure it out on his own. HE BeTTER not fall of the huddy ship!
*i still love wilson*
Больше года love_not_war_75 said…
Coz for once I'm speechless
Because I am still flailing over this ep and the spoilers and I cannot sleep!
OMFG IK RIGHT?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
LOL I AM STILL AWAKE HC!!!!
Because it's 4 AM and I have now watched The Itch 4 times!!!
because it was fate that he got kicked out of John Hopkins U and unknowingly DECIDED to go where Cuddy was.

ps. i havent read through all of the reasons? so if its repeat, sorry :(
Больше года Fabouluz said…
because he went through pain to go to Cuddy's house without his cane, because he knows that she is worth it. ;D && Because Cuddy may be the only doctor House respects and admires completley!!!

:D
Because Cuddy clearly has thought about House "In that way" or else she wouldn't have had a whole speech prepared as to why dating him would end badly
Больше года blaukat said…
because his excuses for not dating her are lame ones such as "she's my boss" and "I'm better off alone".
last edited Больше года
Srsly!!
Because he seemed disappointed and sad when Cuddy brushed the kiss off as "a moment of weakness," when they know it was so much more than that.
because House was vulnerable in front of Cuddy and Cuddy was the confident one. D: I wanted him to knock on the door!! but he didn't have his cane, to bang on the door! XD

xoxo
LOL
Because he's afraid she actually is right for him!!
Because she's afraid of it failing!! because she really does want a perfect relationship with him!!

xoxo
Because he never denied his feelings for her, just made excuses on how it could never work!!
CARPE DIEM!! && House should take his own advice!! :D

xoxo
Srsly!!!!
Because he's "in love with a girl, the finest girl in the world"!!!
:D She is the only one who could be with House, and House KNOWS that Cuddy is the perfect woman for him!! :D

(Wilson was practically possessed by DS throughout the episode!!)

XD

xoxo
LOL he srsly was possessed by DS!!!!!
Because "maybe novelty and hostility and forbiddenness doesn't have to end bad"
Because Cuddy made her words sound so passionate when describing a Huddy relationship XD House is the forbidden fruit she so desperatly wants to take a bite out of!!! :D

xoxo
Yes!!!
Because it broke my heart when she said "Trust me, everyone will be happier if House and I aren't dating." And she seemed sad as she said it.
Because Cuddy knows that if they did date, then it would be like a combination of 2 power houses within the hospital!! XD OMG episode 10 when she moves into House's office (Let them eat cake.) It will be like King and Queen!! XD

xoxo
last edited Больше года
LOL YESS!!!
Because KJ says "I think it's probably more real than any other love relationship on TV"
IT SO IS!!
Because if they did have a relationship, it would be hott and explosive!! (dream sequence) XD

xoxo
Srsly!!!!!!
Because he want's to explode inside her lol
OMG I saw tht too!! :D

because House doesn't want to be miserable anymore!! He wants Cuddy!!

xoxo
Yess!!!
Because "holding things in can give you cancer!" So unleash your feelings House!
Because all season 4 House was in control of their relationship and now Cuddy is in the driving seat!!!! XDDD

xoxo
Yea!!
Because "she's a little nuts but she's beautiful, smart, funny, and most important she can stand him"
Absolutley!!!

Because she isn't blinded by love, she sees House for who he is and vice versa-that is why this is true love!! XD

xoxo
Exactly!!!
Because she doesn't want to change him, she just wants him to be less miserable!!!!! (And she is the one who can make him less miserable)
Because she is the only one who knows how to ease his pain ;D && she wants him to be happy and so does House-Because they're both miserable!!

XD

xoxo
YESS!!
Becaus dammit I have to go to clas but I will be thinking of nothing but Huddy all through it!!
Becasue we are so obsessed! :D

xoxo
Because I went to Indy and fell asleep in the car and dreamt of Huddy xDDD
Больше года rosehustle1 said…
Because "the lady doth protest too much."
LOL srsly!!!!!
Because I srsly feel like I am going to throw up, my stomach is doing backflips right now due to all this Huddy!!!
Are you referring to Shakespeare? lol nice!!!

Because now we have a Christmas surprise coming on Dec. 9!!
Yea I love that Shakespeare reference (Hamlet!!!)
Anyways Yess!!! Dec 9!!!!
Because the next 4 eps will be Huddyriffic!!!
Because this ep keeps getting better and better each episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IK!!!!!
Because OMFG I am watching "Living the Dream" and Cuddy is wearing the same shirt she wore in 'Joy" and I flailed when I saw it!!
OMFG I saw Living The Dream earlier after Bones!!!!! AND OMFG I ust noticed something!!!! Where the heck is our Cuddy on his door henge scene?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Больше года love_not_war_75 said…
Because huddy makes me happy even after I lost the bet with HC
IDK!!! Srsly, when is that gonna happen?? Possibly next ep???!! IDK!!