last edited on Jan 05, 2009 at 01:37AM

Huddy 4257 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 4257

Больше года Fabouluz said…
I agree it looked lovely before, but I don't hate it! XD
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
XDDDD
It looks like shes trying to rip of my hair, which is kind of cool to me actually. But no, just... no... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Больше года kellinator said…
Because "she might be armed, I'd have her deliver it shirtless." AND BECAUSE I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW!
Больше года rosehustle1 said…
Because he wasn't leaving a love note he was flipping her drawer over so when she opened it everything would fall out- he's pulling her pigtails again- he definitely wants her to know he's still interested in his House-like way.
Больше года svu_lover1 said…
OMG, I just saw the new ep.(last resort), and when Cuddy asked House if he wanted a relationship w/ her he said no and tried to be sarcdastic but he is a REALLY BAD liar!!! LOL!!
Srsly, and he hesitated for a fraction of a second before answering!!!
Because "I HOPE YOUR BOYFRIEND KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING," *DIES*
BECAUSE JUST OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID U GUYS SEE AT THE BEGINNING SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GONNA CRY HER HEART OUT CUZ HOUSE WAS IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IK!!!! SO F***ING DEAD!!!
Because when the swat guy could tell she loved someone in that room and when he asked if she had a husband or a loved one in there she hesitated before saying "Uh,no"!!
AND SHE ALMOST WHISPERED IT!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG IM LIKE SO ON FLAIL MODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because she was truly, deep-to-the-core-of-her-heart-wanted-to-kn­ow-­so-­bad curious when she asked House if he wanted a relationship with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could just tell how much she wanted to know and how much she wanted to have a relationship with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!! *DIES*
IK!!!! AND SRSLY ME TOO, I'm trying to stop the capslock, this is very difficult!!
Because he practically asked her out when he was like, "well the opposite of a non-relationship is..."
IT IS DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OMFG IK HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *IS TO HUDDY HIGH TO LIST*
BECAUSE LOOK AT THE GLOBAL PROMO!!! LET THEM EAT CAKE DEFINITELY EQUALS LET THEM HAVE HOT, SWEATY, PASSIONATE SEX!
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE SHES ALWAYS HAD HIS BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GLOBAL PROMO) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LMAO!!!
Because there are "dozens of other doctors" she could have shared an office with, but she chose House!!
OMFG SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the walls aren't sound-proof!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM HUDDY, THIS MEANS WE CAN HEAR CONVOS!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AND OMFG BECAUSE I JUST SAW THE GLOBAL PROMO AFTER CALMING DOWN A TINY BIT AND NOW IM EVEN HYPERER THAN BEFORE BECAUSE "I JUST HAD TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I'VE HAD HIS BALLS AND I'M NOT GIVING THEM BACK" SHES NOT GIVING THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO NO SHE ISN'T THEY ARE HERS FOREVER!!!
Because they love screwing (with) eachother!!!
AND NOT JUST METAPHORICALLY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Больше года Meredithdaee said…
I´M BECAUSE I CAN´T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW THAN HOUSE´S BALLS..AND HER SIDE OF THE DESK.

And because of the scene when cuddy looked at House after all the hostage situation ends...she looked really really hot and worried.
IK!!!!!
Because they had so much eyesex in this ep I'm suprised their vision isn't impaired!!
OMFG SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!

BECAUSE THIS EP HAD SLOW MO EYE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!
Because when House leaves Cuddy to walk back into her office(after their first scene together) he looks back at her longingly!
OMFG I NOTICED THT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

Because Cuddy couldn't bear the thought of the SWAT team interfering while House's life *coughsHER-BOYFRIEND'S-LIFE-ACCORDING-TO-T­HE-­SWA­T-D­UDE­cou­ghs­*wa­s in danger xDDD
LOL YES!!!!
Because she likes bouncing his ball!!! Literally and metaphorically!!
OMFG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE THT LAMP HE BREAKS, IS THT IN HER HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AND Y ARE TAUB AND KUTNER THERE IF SO???????? AND R THEY GONNA QUESTION HOW HE KNEW WHERE CUDDY'S KEY WAS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
OMG I noticed that and I wish the promo was in High quality!!!! I think you are right tho!! I AM SO F***ING DEAD!!!
Because he probably had his own key lol!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE JUST OMFG HE MIGHT HAVE BROUGHT PART OF HIS TEAM JUST TO GO TO CUDDYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (13 AND FOREMAN R PROBABLY NOT THERE CUZ OF THE TRIAL) BUT OMFG HE WOULDVE BROUGHT THEM IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
Because I will not sleep tonight, that is a guarantee!!!
OMFG ME NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for the caps *Breathe in, Breathe out*
LOL I know, it is srsly hard not to use caps right now!!!!
Because my brain has srsly evaporated from my brain so I can't say anything other than I love them and this is the best ship ever!!
Because... OK I CANT HOLD IT IN!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I THINK HOUSE IS USING THE SCREWING WITH HER EXCUSE TO BREAK HER STUFF BUT HE ACTUALLY WANTS HER TO STAY IN HIS OFFICE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESS YESS!!!!
Because he even wants to share the desk with her, which means he wants to be close to her!!
AND THEY BOTH KNOW HE HAS A GINORMOUS DESK IN THE OTHER ROOM YET THEY BOTH STAY IN THT SMALL DESK WHERE THEY CAN BE VERY VERYYYY INTIMATELY CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года love_not_war_75 said…
but on the big desk that could do some other activity *wink**wink* if you know what I mean.
LOL yess!!! Except they would have to keep it down because the walls arent soundproof!!
Because Wilson is so onto Cuddy as to why she wants to be in House's office!!
Больше года love_not_war_75 said…
(she only wants to be in his office if he's in there)
last edited Больше года
BECAUSE:

Question: "A miracle. A true blue spectacle. A miracle come true." Okay, Barry Manilow, message received. Care to drop another hint as to what exactly this means for Christmas on House? -- Leanne
Ausiello: Baby, baby, I'm taken with the notion. To love you with the sweetest of devotion. Baby, baby, my tender love will flow from. The bluest sky to the deepest ocean.

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE KEEPS TEASING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, and she wants to be near him after almost losing him in this ep!!!
WHAT!!!!DSJHDSFDFKJLHDFDSFK OMG I AM SRSLY FREAKING OUT!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS IS THE SONG HE QUOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Baby (Heart In Motion) by Amy Grant!!!!!

Baby, baby
I'm taken with the notion
To love you with the sweetest of devotion.

Baby, baby
My tender love will flow from
The bluest sky to the deepest ocean.

Stop for a minute
Baby, I'm so glad you're mine, yeah
You're mine.

Baby, baby
The stars are shining for you
And just like me I'm sure that they adore you.

Baby, baby
Go walking through the forest
The birds above a' singing you a chorus.

Stop for a minute
Baby, they're so glad you're mine, oh yeah
And ever since the day you put my heart in motion
Baby I realize that there's just no getting over you.

Baby, baby
In any kind of weather
I'm here for you always and forever.

Baby, baby
No muscle man could sever
My love for you is true and it will never

Stop for a minute
Baby, I'm so glad you're mine

Over you.

Baby, baby
Always and forever
Baby I'm so glad that
Here for you baby
So glad you're mine
Baby I'm so glad that
When I think about you it makes me smile
Baby, baby be mine
Baby I'm so glad that
Don't stop giving love
Don't stop, no
Baby I'm so glad that you're mine
Baby I'm so glad
Baby I'm so glad that
When I think about you it makes me smile.

*DIES AGAIN* I can't handle this, honestly!!!
Because I am so glad my roommate has already gone home for Thanksgiving!! She does not need to see me in this state!
HERES THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

AND OMFG, I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD EMAIL HIM AND SAY NO MORE TEASING!!! JUST TELL US ALREADY!!!!
Yess!!! Do It srsly!!
OMG, CAN I ADD SOMETHING TO THE LETTER IF U HAVENT SENT IT YET??? XDDDDDDDDDD
Больше года midnyte007 said…
Baby, baby
you're driving me crazy

Baby, baby
why you gotta keep quoting songs

Baby, baby
just cut to the chase and tell me what's going on

xDDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD ONE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Because when they were negotiating she was fiddling with a spoon in the background. And, when the hostage taker asked for Cuddy to be the go-betweener, just for a second House had a look of fear for her.

xoxo
Yes!! Omg she was fiddling with a spoon!! And he did look scared when he found out she would be the go between!
Because he drew a heart on her wall, when he could have just written the word out!!
IK!! He just wanted to draw a universal symbol of love in her office XD

xoxo
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes K, I noticed that too!!!! THE SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm wondering, where in God's name did she get a spoon? xDDDDDDDDDD