Huddy Countdown to episode 7!!!

pumpkinpie99 posted on Oct 11, 2008 at 09:30AM
This used to be countdown to episode 6 but thats been and gone, so.....
last edited on Oct 30, 2008 at 04:41PM

Huddy 297 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 297

Больше года HuddyLover said…
what episode was the spoiler about??? just curious here!
And I agree, I want the kiss to be a surprise for me too. Even if I will be in constant contact with all my friends that will be watching the episode that day (I have to wait until Oct. 29), I will specifically tell them not to reveal anything! I want to live the angst, the feelings...everything! And I have my handkerchiefs ready since now, cause I'm sure I will cry like a baby on that episode!

17 days people! Joy is coming to the House world!
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
hahahaha
the spoiler was about episode 6, and all its content danm i wish i hadn't stumbled on to it :(
yer im gonna be crying soooooooooooo much 2!!!
i wonder who it will happen!
:D
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I CNNOT STOP BEING HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ADDED A WIDGET ON MY COMPUTER TO COUNTDOWN TO EP 6!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD 16 DAYS 16 HOURS 21 MINUTES 30 SECONDS!!!!!
hahahahaha omg how did u add the widget??????
on apple.com theres a widget for customizing your own countdown!!!!! XD
awww danm i dnt have an apple computer :(
awww :( im srry
lol o well "u can't always get what u want"
"but if u try sometimes you get wat u need" :DDD
HAHAHAHAH true true :D
LOL!!!!! My mom saw House in the hospital with us yesterday and it was Insensitive and she said to me: "Is that girl his girlfriend?" and I'm like :"Who? Cuddy?" and she's like "Yeah, her. Are they married or something?" and I'm like "No, but I have hope!!" XDDDDDDDDDDD ITS SO OBVIOUS THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHAAH i know my mum is a huddy fan as well :D had your mum ever watched house b4, cause if she hasn't then the chemistry between them must be reli clear 4 her 2 think that they are 2gether :D
no, she hasnt! lol!! but she saw them talking in "Needle in a Haystack" with the parking spot and she had her suspicions then, but then in Insensitive she asked me straight out. XDDDDD
HAHAHA thats fantastic woooooooooooo HUDDY RULES ALL!!!!!
:DDDD
SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! AND EP 6 IS ON HER BDAY TOO!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!! thats amazing lucky mum!!! lol
SER!!!!!!!!!! SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW LUCKY SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hahahaha yer!!!!
right 1.5 hours till 16 days away LOL
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Больше года pure_rebellion said…
ahah lol^^

when i started watching hosue
i thought hosue and cuddy were dating aswell lol
its true their chemistry is so obvious!!!
ahh love the widget thing HC
last edited Больше года
LOL!!!!! THANKS!!!!! :DDD
YAAAAAY 16 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
anyone around?????
HEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SPOILER*
Check out the pic I posted on the House MD spot! It's of the biological mom of the baby in "Joy"!!!
*SPOILER*
omg is that the one that cuddy is adopting?
i tried not 2 look at it, but its nothing too spoilerish (hmmm is that even a word) lol
LOL!!!!

*SPOILER*

If you've seen the 5x06 promo pics, in the one where Cuddy holds the baby, the mom is lying down. I looked at the press release, found the actress and name of the person she's gonna play, typed in the actress's name in google images, compared the two photos and BAM!!! MATCH!!!!
*SPOILER*
omg reli????? ahhhh i cnt beleive cuddy is gonna have a kid how the hell is she gonna do that and work?????????????? omg its like supermom!!!
i wonder how the kiss happens then, cause im pretty sure house wouldn't want a relationship with a new mum hmmmmmmm....
*SPOILER*

Wait, you didn't know?? She's adopting!!!!! And the pic I put up is of the biological mom of the kid she's adopting!
*SPOILER*
yer yer yer dnt worry i knew lol
remember we talked last night about it and how i accientally found out about it!! lol
hmmmmmmm i kind make up my mind about this whole thing!!!!
haha lol ssounds like you went through alot of trouble HC!
do u have like a red medal or something or a yellow one?

im sooo exited!
i dotn want ot wait anymore
OH RIGHT!!!! HAHA!!!!

*SPOILER*

So, the biological mom has something wrong with her, but I was curious what she looked like so I researched, put stuff together and TADA!!!! HAHA!!!! Check out the pic if you havent already ;)
*SPOILER*
so im guessing that the mother is gonna be houses next patient????????????
*SPOILER*
He has two patients. Check out the press release on Spoiler TV, it'll make it WAYYY clearer!
kk will do!!! :D
YAYY!!! :DDDDDDD
*SPOILER*
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks freaked out by that baby but bless her she's gonna be a mum!!!! awwww yer i think i like the idea of her adopting more than her having her own kid, that way, she doesn't have 2 leave (hopefully)
i cnt wait 2 see this episode WAIT I THINK I KNOW HOW THE KISS IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW WOOOOO!!!!!
*SPOILER*
see, she looks devestated and LE said she was going to suffer and the spoilers say they have to make a heart-wrenching decision between the baby's life and the mom's. we think she's going to lose it :(((
*SPOILER*
omg yer nooooooooooo they cnt do that 2 cuddy she looks so happy in the picture but u know what... i bet you're right, it would explain all the interviews POOR CUDDY!!!! :(
*SPOILER*
Yeah, at first you think she's like that because she's so happy, but look at her closer. There's tears in her eyes and it explains the interviews and everything. :(( Poor Cuddy!
nooooooooo omg i need 2 go look!!!
*SPOILER*
o nooooo your right she's crying :(
o god she's gonna be heartbroken :(
:(
awww poor cuddy!
but if she looses it ...
it will open new doors towards other babies ..
lol

hey pp99 whats your idea ont he whole kiss thing ^^^
yer u might be right
well my original idea was that she was sooo happy that house saved the baby that she kissed him probably lame, but there we go...
now my theory is that he is trying 2 comfort her, and she understands that he did all he could to save the babys life, and is grateful for that
i dnt think its gonna be anymore than a kiss in that episode tho, cause cuddy is gonna be waaay too vulnerable, and i don't think that house would be cruel enough to take advantage of her when she is in such a bad state
thats just my opinion tho lol
:D
:O no i like that opinion lol
hmm well thought out
yeah i guess h would try to comfort her
but im not setting my foot on any of the theories becos the writers always blow me away

lol kissed him cos she was so happy haha that would be fun

mm i think id rather have a huddy relationship
the huddy sex ony becos it owuld be more difficult and fun to explore
yer i know what u mean
well i guess we'll have 2 wait and see
im good with patience *starts pulling out hair form lack of huddy*
lol
i honestly wouldnt like huddy canoodling right after the kiss, so kissy kissy will already make me EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yer that would be soooooooo sweet!!! :D
ahhhh i cnt wait!!!!!!!!
my mum is gonna think im insane cause i won't be able 2 sit still and she will start crying about the whole kid thing hahaha
:)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD
Больше года Fabouluz said…
My theory of what could happen is as follows **Screams**

Cuddy locks herself away in her office; with the blinds closed (like in 'who's your daddy') and house goes to Wilson and asks where in the world Cuddy is. Wilson tells House she doesn't want to be disturbed because the Mother wanted to keep the baby.

THEN

House walks into Cuddy's office and finds her packing away some baby clothes that she bought into a brown box, ready to give to the surrogate mother. Cuddy is facing her desk the whole time that they talk. THEN...after them talking for a bit House notices from the way she keeps wiping her face with her hand, and realises she is crying. SOO...House hangs his cane on the desk right next to her and turns her round so she is facing him. THEN House tells her he's sorry and that HE is there if SHE needs him-before noticing that she's packing the baby clothes away. Cuddy looks down, turns back and picks up the box and walks towards the door before House asks what they named the kid, and Cuddy says Joy, then she leaves.

****THEN after some music interlude, and flashes of the mother leaving with the baby and so on. We see Cuddy knocking on House's door at his home; when House answers it in his jammies, Cuddy says:

'I need you', like when House said it in
'Half-Wit'.

AND THEN CUDDY KISSES HOUSE, AND HOUSE CLOSES THE DOOR WITH HIS CANE AND THEN END CREDITS!!
Больше года ALYSSAL said…
You need to write a fanfic, lol. I loved that idea. o.O
Больше года Fabouluz said…
I Just added a detailed one of it just then :D YAY GO LOOK FOR IT :D

xoxo
HUDDY4EVER