Huddy Itch Promor Spoiler

midnyte007 posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 04:40AM
In the promo for "Itch" Wilson tells Cuddy that he has always had feelings for her. What are your thoughts on this? These are my opinions on why he said that

1) He's trying to make House jealous so that House will finally admit his feelings for Cuddy.

or

2) He's testing Cuddy by seeing if she'll go out on a date with him. We all know how protective Wilson can be when it comes to House potentially forming a long term relationship with a woman (Remember what he told Cameron after she asked House out on a date and what he told Stacy when he saw that she could be getting back into House's life).

Huddy 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года midnyte007 said…
damn, I just realized I misspelled promo on the thread title.
Больше года kellinator said…
LOL DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, EVERYONE'S BRAIN IS DEAD FROM THE HOTTEST KISS EVER TO BE AIRED ON TV!!!! AND IDK I THINK HE MIGHT BE TRYING TO FORCE HOUSE TO MAKE A MOVE BY MAKING HIM JEALOUS, BUT HE ALSO MIGHT BE WORKING FOR HOUSE, LIKE HOUSE SENT HIM TO SEE WHAT SHE WOULD SAY.
Больше года cicino1 said…
He's trying to make House jealous so that House will finally admit his feelings for Cuddy.
Больше года kimi-chan said…
i agree that hes trying to make house admit it properly, or the other idea of hes working for house, but then wilson would b a crap liar and cuddy would see through him, wouldn't she?? ¬.¬
hmmm...!also in season 2? after wilson went on a date with cuddy and house was trying to find out if anything happened, he lied to house about sleeping with cuddy and was believed!! i dont care as long as their is more huddy!!!
Больше года pure_rebellion said…
OMFG IM STILL TRAUMATIZED FROM THE KISS!!!
!@$%^&*()(&%$#@!@#$%^&!!!!

yeha i think hes trying to make hosue admit and he better admit it already!!

*is dead*
Больше года blaukat said…
oh, i dunno, i'm a bit scared of this wuddy thing. pleease, let that not happen!
Больше года Shikabane-Mai said…
I think he's either

A.) Trying to provoke a reaction out of House so House will admit his real feelings for Cuddy.

or

B.) By asking Cuddy out, Wilson is testing to see if she's really willing to become a "romantic partner" with him (Wilson). If she does, then maybe she doesn't really have feelings for House. If she doesn't, then she probably does have feelings for House.

Anyway, what I'm REALLY wondering about right now though, is why House is outside Cuddy's home, looking at her through her window!! OMFG. I AM GOING TO DIE FROM THE SUSPENSE!!!
Больше года kellinator said…
SRSLY I LOVE STALKER!HOUSE, BUT WHAT IS HE DOING OUTSIDE HER HOUSE?? IS HE GOING TO SCRATCH HIS ITCH???!!! LOL AND YEA I THINK WILSON IS TRYING TO MAKE HOUSE JEALOUS, AND CUDDY IS TOO, SHE SAYS YES TO HIM RIGHT AWAY. AND I SRSLY DON'T BUY HER WHOLE "I'VE NEVER HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM," IM SURE WILSON WILL BE ABLE TO READ THROUGH HER POKER FACE!!