Huddy The Promos

babybell posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 12:57PM
Seriously, conflicting much??!?!??!?! I was going to write another article, but then i realized in this situation its the progressive thought thats important and will get us somewhere.

Ive already discussed the Itch US promo link

link

Seriously? Love? Isn't that a tiny bit.. strong? But then again... the look he gave her watching her in her House.... wow..... and the gulp as he looked at her in the elevator and smiled.... aawwww, this made it out as a totally huddified episode, where House deals with him not being able to deal with his emotions.

link

Now this.. this was confusing... it has House, whose denying it was anything more than a kiss, then giving her such amazing looks, Wilson not believing him and first trying to get him to ask her out then... asking her out!?!?!? Is he doing this to make House jealous? To Show House its not that hard? Is he trying to hook up his two friends and its seriously back fired, as PG suggested? Yeh, i think so ( loovvve you wifey) And *laughs* Camerons trying to get them together as well ahahaha!!!! She wanted to know what'd happened, and she was practically grinning as she said it LOL! and Cuddy Thy name is hypocrite.. seriously, she practically ate his face off ' last night ' and now shes telling us she never thought of him that way?? Good god woman, how do you kiss guys when you do think of them like that then!!?!

The thing i would laugh most at though, as that if after there ' talk ' House and Cuddy sorted things out, and Wilsons just making a prick of himself while they mess him around! Slim slim chance i know but i found that hilarious! I would seriously cry of laughter if that happened!

One other thing, in the interview about HL and LE talking about the kiss, she says " we may pick up a few things along the way" what is that? sex? a relationship? admitted emotion?? This will be a seriously huddified season!

thoughts?
last edited on Oct 29, 2008 at 01:00PM

Huddy 34 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...