Huddy About the Трофеи lock people

oldmovie posted on Oct 31, 2008 at 01:45AM
Alright, now I know how tempting it is to use the caps lock key when you are excited, and it is a good way to show your enthusiasm about something or really show you mean something. I use the caps lock for these purposes, but I feel some of you are abusing the power of the caps lock.

Now I know this sounds prudish, but can we stop writing completely in caps lock. Frankly its hard to read and slightly annoying if a whole paragraph is in caps lock alone. Now by no means stop using the caps lock key, but please try to tone it down just a little. You look far more intelligent, and people will read what you have to say if you just write it in lower case.

Thank you for reading this, and I'm sorry if I come off as annoying and preachy myself.

Huddy 16 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babybell said…
Good point om, here here.
Больше года kellinator said…
sorry about that, I have definitely been using it too much
Больше года oldmovie said…
No don't apologize, I don't want anyone feeling bad after all we just had Joy and a kiss soo obviously everyone is feeling pretty good. I just want your opinions heard and frankly people won't read things if it is completely in caps lock.
Больше года supernatural6 said…
I very much agree, good point
Больше года PotterGal said…
I agree too. I admit i used it quite a bit after the kiss aired but i also think it's being overused in some places. Thanks for putting this up OM! :D
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Ha ha! Yeah, that is a good point oldmovie. It hurts my eyes to see so many capital letters in row!
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
lol, i guess it does hurt my eyes *major caps lock user here* i'll try my best to keep it down om! xD
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
yer same i'll do my best
sorry
;
yey!! everyone seems so much cleverer now!! xD
lol!! we r more smarticular xD
you using that word doesn't help xD
*shifty eyes* right... xD
Больше года love_not_war_75 said…
I agree too, I find caps hard for me to translate.
Well, i think I'm used to this now. No worries... until "The Itch" comes XDDDDD
Больше года pure_rebellion said…
haha ^^^ Hc yeah until the itch
haha
i cant wait anymor eim so impatient :|
lol! Me neither, it's going to be so awesome! xD