Huddy Joy to the world !

ApplePie1890 posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 06:54PM
it's the name of the 11th episode ...so any speculation ???? :D

Huddy 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ApplePie1890 said…
i have three ideas :D :
1- becca will return with a brain tumor and she's dying *evil laughs :P* and she gives Joy's custody to Cuddy ...
2- house and cuddy will go out on their first date so they'll bring joy to the WHOLE WORLD XD
3- the writers thought that the name was just nice ._."
anyway what do u think people ????:D:D
Больше года blaukat said…
well, it's xmas...
but then again, i prefer the idea of huddy sex XD - which won't happen so...
i hope it's something #2 related
Больше года thatship said…
:OOOOOOOOO

Jacobs and Shore are sending us Huddy's signals xDDDDDD!!!!

Больше года linhousepotter said…
OMG!! I can't wait for this episode!
Больше года Fabouluz said…
I love speculating so here I go:

*Becca feels bad for taking Joy away from Cuddy at the last minute and lets her babysit Joy.

*KJ and DS decide to make all the Huddy fanz scream out loud!!! With a joyful xmas kiss or more :D

I am so excited for the next 3 episodes!! XDDD

xoxo
Больше года kellinator said…
LOL I really like your second option Fabouluz!!! I don't really think that Becca will give custody of Joy to Cuddy, because KJ said it's a satisfactory suprise for Cuddy and House, and I don't see that as something that would make House happy. So yess, I hope this means that joy will be brought to the world through Huddy Sex!!
Больше года linhousepotter said…
I want another kiss!!
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMFG SER?? OMFG I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года kellinator said…
I want the press release for this ep STAT!!
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года PotterGal said…
Wait! Seriously?! Where did you get this?! :D
*DIES IF IT IS TRUE*
SO MANY IMPLICATIONS COULD COME FROM THAT TITLE.
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got the title from wikipedia ! but it didn't have a press release with it :( !!!!!!
If it is the real name of it, then its bound to be a FABULOUS episode!!

xoxo
OMG yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года rainbowedlife said…
Hello guys, I went to New Jersey for a couple of days...

JOY To The World? You know, I think the writers are giggling over how fans are flailing over the connection(?) with episode six. I think Huddy!Sex would be awesome but I'm really hoping for a lot of sweeter (more tame) moments for H/Cu. xD

Shit. I'm having a Grey's Anatomy flashback. It would be so awesome if for some reason, House ends up lying face-up under a Christmas tree and you-know-who comes to join his day-dreaming. -sigh- Would that be too OCC?

*knows answer*
Больше года oldmovie said…
lol rainbowdlife!!

Okay here's my opinion on the name, if its real, wiki has a history of being inaccurate!

The idea of the writers screwing with us is funny but I don't think its plausible, why bother to screw with an audience in exchange for artistic..whatever can't think of the word but you know what I mean. Why pull a prank on someone instead of thinking of an awesome episode name.

The writers are infamous for creating titles with double meanings, sometimes even triple meanings. They obviously think long and hard about the titles of the episodes and wouldn't throw "Joy" in there for no reason. Though it may be a christmas episode, well duh it is, they could have easily picked something like ,"hark the herald angels sing" instead of "joy to the world" but because "Joy" is in there, it will obviously be some sort of nod towards episode 6.

Now while it might be a nod to episode 6, it may not explore it completely and have House and Cuddy smooching at the end of it. Now my theory doesn't make a whole lot of sense and has a lot of inconsistency but here we go:

Aussiello said "true blue spectacle" a few days ago and PG had said the whole thing of blue being positive for pregnancy. Now I had been feverishly hoping that particular interpretation was right and would be referencing Cuddy. Now that the episode has "Joy" in the title, the episode has to involve Cuddy somehow, even if its small. I'm thinking that somehow, Cuddy is preggers. I have no idea how, and no idea why or anything like that. But that's my idea, and I hope its true. I will be dissapointed if its a chameron baby or something like that.

Woah I wrote a lot!
last edited Больше года
LOL OM. I agree with what you said about the pregnancy. If and IF that is the true title of the episode i'm sure you won't be the only one disappointed if it is a Chameron baby. I mean out of ALL the hundreds of Xmas songs out there to choose and the writers choose one with the word "Joy" in it. There really has to be some significance to episode 6. But yet again, like you said OM, i have no idea how they would incoporate Cuddy getting pregnant in the show because (and i think i wrote this in another forum) the way her baby arc is written it's as though it's set up for just House to be her "baby-daddy". Am i the only one who feels this way? :)
Больше года salemslot said…
Honstly,the possibility of Cuddy being pregnant is just creeping me out because that probably means a Luddy baby(*starts throwing up while cursing at the same time*) as Lucas is the only one we know she has gone a date on.If we see a Luddy baby,SERIOUSLY,the show is dead for me.As for Joy to the world,the only thing that comes to me is that the ep could be centered around a patient that works as a Santa(doesn't he bring Joy to the world?).Or maybe Becca regrets and gives Cuddy Joy back or she dies and Cuddy becomes the baby's proxy.

PS:About the true blue miracle thingy,why do we exclude the possibility of the magical blue pill V..... that is a miracle for people and brings Joy to the world? I've completely lost it!9th od December is soooo far away!!!!
Больше года oldmovie said…
That is a good point salemslot, but Aussiello, in my opinion, isn't clever enough to have such sophisticated dark humor.

I also agree PG, its very much being set up that House will father Cuddy's child, or maybe I am just truly blinded by my ship.

I actually might agree with you salemslot on the Luddy baby front!!!! DEAR LORD NO. But it just seems to fit, miracle, blue, "Joy".....I want to know now!!!!!!
I can't see there being a Luddy baby at all. I mean they only went on ONE date (and yes i know Cuddy put out on her first date with that Don guy. lol) and i don't think they would have slept together without it being mentioned. And the PI isn't coming back anymore (i was so upset with the way they just made him leave the show so ubruptly like that - no closure to his character AT ALL) so i really don't think so, Luddy-baby wise.
Больше года pure_rebellion said…
Ive missed out on a bit of Discussing...Well not that im very good at analysing things but Im going to put my 2 cents in anyway. I dont want Cuddy to have a baby yet especially not a Luddy baby. LOL. And OM i dont think your blinded by your ship because i swear the writers are doing that unless maybe im blind too. One thing I know for sure is that I want that satisfying, Personal surprise now! I dont think Cuddy would be preggers? would House like that ( unless it was his?!*dies*)
Больше года ejb6648 said…
I think I have the episode figured I wonder if since their first kiss was in the episode "JOY" and they were alone,then maybe "Joy to the World"
means they will kiss again (joy) but will not be alone in front of everyone. "Joy to the World"
Or maybe its just because its a christmas ep........... NAH!!!!! IT SOOOOOOO MEANS SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
so now we know for sure that this is the REAL name :D!!!!!! N cuddy will recieve a gift !!!! *dying to know* but as everyone noticed there is no becca name in the cast sooooo... Ahhhhh i want december 9th NOW !!!!!!!!
Больше года rainbowedlife said…
I'm still stuck on cloud number nine to be replying to the blue pregnancy stick thing but oh God, lol, a picture of House sitting in a corner cutting himself just popped. I mean, if Cuddy was pregnant (And seriously, I think House would find out even BEFORE her) House would totally go cry somewhere and then act all pissy & childish about it LATER.

I will respond with something more... er... later. XD
Maybe she does get pregnant after all or gets another chance to adopt a baby, but I don't think she will tell anyone-because she wants a relationship with House and is conflicted on whether or not she wants to have a baby this way, or have one sometime with House.

xoxo
Ooooooooh!!! nice!!!!!