Huddy Compilation of the most huddy's episodes...

thatship posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 01:46PM
Hi people!

I think it would be interesting collect here the huddy's episodes to rebuild a sequential history of their relationship.

I know, that in almost every episode there are some Huddy moment, but I'd like to gather here:

1)KEY TALKS BETWEEN THEM
(for example, "Insensitive" or "Who's your daddy" talks)

2)SHAMELESS SEXUAL TENSION MOMENTS
(for example, "Airborne")

3)TENDER MOMENTS
(for example, the final of "Wilson's heart")

4)MOMENTS OF JEALOUSY BETWEEN THEM

5)IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS TO PUT IN EVIDENCE HUDDY

8)REFERENCE OR TALKS OF OTHER CHARACTERS ABOUT HUDDY FEELINGS
(for example Tritter,Cameron and Chase in Humpty Dumpty...etc)

6)THE BEST SEXUAL JOKES OF HOUSE
(f.ex OHh my GOOoOD!)

7)KISSING OR FONDLING

and...

ALL THE EPISODES THAT YOU WILL BE REMEMBER, IN ORDER FROM FIRST TO LAST SEASON.

For example:

FIRST SEASON:

1X00-title

Moments:
2: (sexual tension) (Short description)
6: (sexual Joke of House) (Short description)
_________________________________________­___­_

If we do that, we can make easier the work of people who edit Huddy video and We can use it as a guide.

Do you like the idea?

Kisses;-)

Huddy 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blaukat said…
I like the idea, specially because I've started re-watching season 1 :)
"cutest little tennis outfit"

I wonder when did the huddy really, really begin on the show... was it after Stacy? was it there always?
Больше года Fabouluz said…
Its funny since I can't really watch season 1 without cringing. I don't know why, but it may be because their isn't that 'spark' YET. Somewhere near the middle to end of season 1 I think the writers had an ephipheny and realise that these two characters are a perfect fit. It wasn't until during, and after the Stacy arc that the whole Huddy ship began. I admit, I didn't really jump on board until the middle to end of season 2-until then I am sorry to say I was an obsessed Hameron. Then I realised that House and Cuddy have something more than a simple boss employee relationship, I mean, unless you knew what you were looking for whilst watching both season 1 and 2 then the Huddyness would have went right over the top of your head. I constantly watch seasons 2, 3 and 4 now and I am an obsessed Huddy fan FOR LIFE! :D

xoxo
Больше года blaukat said…
yea, I know. I'm watching it 'cause it's been a long time since I first did. there's really no huddy, but you can see the seed of major flirting there.
Больше года Fabouluz said…
From season 1 it's as if the more he works with her, the more he begins to realise why he had sex with her in the first place-maybe back in college he didn't know anything about her and she was just another girl. So, basically House is working backwards. He's had sex with her, now he is getting to know her (secretly) and then they have their 'first kiss' Making it more than just history but possibly his future.

xoxo
Больше года kellinator said…
I think the Huddy has been there since day one in that they have always had sexual tension and chemistry, much more than House has with anyone else. I can see the chemistry in their first scene together in the elevator. But Fabouluz, you are right that unless you are looking for the Huddy, you might not see it in season 1. Some parts of season 1 are painful for me to watch, not because there's no spark between House and Cuddy(There has always been a spark to me), but because they were forcing Ham down our throats, and I never saw the chemistry there. I think the writers realized that there was just too much tension between House and Cuddy for Huddy to be left unexplored. So while season 1 and the beginning of season 2 are not blatantly Huddy, there are subtle hints dropped. I'll do this list based on season 1 for right now:
1. The conversation in Babies and Bathwater right before she saves his ass comes to mind. I think she realizes how much she needs him to stay, and thus risks her job for him.
2.Shameless sexual tension: So many times- Elevator scene(Pilot), "My guy will call your guy(Paternity), Clinic scene in Occam's razor(Major EYESEX!), There are so many more, and they have eyesex in like every episode!!
3. Tender moments- Love the last scene in "Damned if you do" when she compliments him on solving the case and wishes him a Merry Christmas.
8.Reference to Huddy- Wilson:"What's with you and her...Do you have a thing for her?" (Occam's Razor), Vogler""Are you sleeping with House? But you did right? A long time ago?"-No denial on that from Cuddy(Control)
6. Sexual jokes- House: "I love that outfit, it says I'm professional, but still a woman. Actually it kinda screams the seconds part." Cuddy: "Yea and your big cane is real subtle too." House: "No I will not have sex with you, not again, the first time was miserable, all that desperate administrative need." (Honeymoon) And I just love their general banter and snark.
Favorite moment from season 1: When Cuddy takes a stand against Vogler and risks her job to save House. I think this is a defining moment in their relationship, and he starts to see her in a slightly different light, and as something more than his boss. I also love in this scene when that one board member asks Cuddy why she would risk her job for House, and she just gives him this death glare lol.
I could go on and on but my brains sorta dead, I will be back with my lists from seasons 2,3, and 4
last edited Больше года
Больше года thatship said…
It's interesting! my topic has created a new topic inside...

When started on Huddy? at what point started?

It's great,but I wish that this topic didn't lose its initial target:

we must put in order all the episodes that we can remember and explain briefly what happens in each one of them...

Kellynator, you're who has been more closer to the topic's aim. Thanks!!!

Больше года pure_rebellion said…
Not that ive watched the first season in the slightest but I did come across some Huddy Clips from season 1 on youtube :) and i love the elevator scene which is like the 1st thing uyou see of them isnt it? and the "I love that outfit, it says I'm professional, but still a woman. Actually it kinda screams the seconds part." Thats my favourite its halarious!

I was going to say something else but i can seem to rembember.
Больше года midnyte007 said…
Actually, the first time we see House and Cuddy is right before the elevator scene.

Cuddy: I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago.

House: Really? Well, that's odd because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago.