Huddy Ok why don't we talk about superHuddy's episode 5x10???(spoilers)

thatship posted on Nov 26, 2008 at 09:00PM
I'm totally excited! I watched the promo of the episode 5x10 and I can't contain all my huddyness!!!!!!

Personally I think this episode is a return to the origin of why I love Huddy!!! The tension is irrepressible!!!!

Cuddy is making use of that "flirt-Hostility" More than ever...

I'm spanish and my english has some limits
so,Can you tell me what is the exact meaning of "Are you screwing with me?" because I understand that this sentence means "Are you having sex with me" or "Are you fucking with me?"

It's incredible, Huddy don't stop!!!!!!!

What do you think will happen in this episode??

Huddy 57 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

Больше года Fabouluz said…
I really think that the strong Cuddy will return in this episode, since she has to keep her guard up around the new ducklings when she interacts with House. I love the fact that to House and Cuddy Flirting and sexual tension along with flirty-hostility is somewhat better than sex!! XD

More like their version of it, with clothes on!! XD

xoxo
Больше года thatship said…
Fabouluz,I agree with you, I think now she's feeling that she has to retake the control of the situation and to test the feelings of House. She has always been the one who has lived up to the game of House and now, she's playing hard again...

I think this sexual tension is better than sex too, but Why not put a finishing touch to this flirty-Hostility one and for all????
How can they stand it for so long?
When they are going to surrender to the undeniable?

HUDDY SEXXX!! xDDD

Shore and KJ can't avoid that one day they reach the climax, it would be unnatural and incoherent...

Someday, both will be vulnerable and they will fall into temptation, It's only necessary that they agree and they will be at the perfect moment (like in Joy's episode)

I don't think that they end up together, but the "inevitable blowup" has to happen (and I am not refering to the "blow up" which Cuddy talks about on "the itch"...)
last edited Больше года
Больше года midnyte007 said…
To answer the question you posed on this thread "Are you screwing with me?" basically means "are you trying to annoy me?" Hope that helps.
Больше года HuddyLover said…
Someone else asked that same question over at spoilertv and we got this explanation(which, btw, completely turns me on!!!): the first time they both use the term screwing as in "are you messing up with me?", BUT when House says "That depends on your answer" the meaning of it totally changes and turns to the... you know *blushes* fucking part!!!!
It's a double entendre. And now... I am once again headed to Huddy Heaven!!!
Больше года HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *IS DEAD*
Больше года babybell said…
okay if huddy sex happens i shot gun recognition for saying its gonna be 10. i said it would be ten just after joy... om remembers... LOL
LOLOLOL!!!!!!
XD I am srsly happy about them sneak peeks. All Huddy and ALL were filled with SEXUAL TENSION not forgetting the inevitable EYE SEX.

Along with the fondling, that I am super excited about--but their could be a near-kiss experience!! Spesh at the end of the 2nd sneak peek with the EYEZ!!! XDDDDDDDDD

Anyone else notice Cuddy has that infamous necklace on?! :D

And I am in love with the writers for making House call Cuddy out on her low cut tops to try and get his attention--HE'S TELLING HER THAT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO TRY, BECAUSE SHE'S GOT IT!!

xoxo
Больше года MoniBolis said…
I just watch the sneakpeaks and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy i got my huddy fix for the rest of the week
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WoWWWwW I love the double entendre HL!!! I've thought since the first time I watched this scene,that this sentence have a double meaning, and...I'm loving it!!!

The second sneak peak is totally Huddysex UuUuUuUUUUUU

I can't wait moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Kisses peooopleeee
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please,can you write here the complete dialogue of the second sneak peak?? There are some sentences that I don't understand!!!!!!!
Usted habla espanol, no?
This is the 2nd Scene:

House: No me detienes por razones medicas, me estas deteniendo porque me ama
Cuddy: Tu estas aqui todavia, porque TU me ama
House: Prueba por el hecho de que yo soy el que esta en su oficina-
Cuddy: Es la oficina más grande y no soy yo la que destruyo-
House: Por que estas vestida asi? Por que tratas tan duro para obtener mi atencion? Esta jugando conmigo?
Cuddy: Está jugando conmigo?
House: Depende de su respuesta

Больше года CathCuddy said…
OMG!!! EYESEX!!!! Huddy eyesex!!!
IK Right?!! :D They are so good at the EYESEX!!

I want to see more spoilers and sneak peeks!!!!

xoxo
OMFG SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
This is the most obsessed I have been over a tv show in years!! Its making me wanna move to america JUST FOR HOUSE AND THE HUDDYNESS!!!

XD

xoxo
last edited Больше года
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Americas... well, its America xDDDDD
XDDD can you believe it been nearly a month since Joy aired??? I have been so involved with Huddy that I completley forgot its Xmas in a month!!!

xoxo
OMG, ik!!!! It's been a month, I can't believe it!!!! However, how can I forget Xmas when I might be getting Season 1-4 House DVD Box set??????????????
HuddyCrazy;-) thanks!gracias! Now I understand the scene without any problems.

This scene is the most huddyness I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! UoOooOOo

We want Huddysexxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!

:DDD
:D Whenever I think of Xmas I keep going back to the christmas episode of House!!! My grades may be slipping-but House has expanded my technical vocab 10 fold AHAHAHAHA!!

xoxo
No problem ts!!! :DDD
And ik what u mean Fab!!!!! I can say oxycodone!!!! XDDDDDDDD
AHAHAHA!! Its hilarious.

XD

xoxo
Oh, duuuuude, my mom came in my room, saw me working, saw one of my computer backgrounds and she said that I was in love with House!!! The character!!!! Do u know how hard it was not to yell out: NOOOO! HE BELONGS TO CUDDY!!!! XDD
LOLZ!!! House's balls belong to Cuddy XD

xoxo
And wh do i get the feeling he's gonna reply to that like this:
House: *grabs Cuddy's left boob* Yeah, and her boobs belong to me.
OMGZ YEA!! XDD

xoxo
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOB GRAB IN ALMOST 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD I hope when I wake up their will be more spoilers/sneak peaks

Night!!

xoxo
Nighties!!!! :DDDD
I think House's going to grab Cuddy's boob and then he'll say:

"If You have my balls,I have yours" xDDDDDDDD

**giggles** xDD
last edited Больше года
OMG, GENIUS!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
huddycrazy1331 Where do you from? Do you speak some spanish or you push me a "google traduction" of the second scene? (curiosity jiji) Thanks for help me with my poor english:D, I try it jijiji
last edited Больше года
Lol! I speak, read and write fluent Spanish, but I checked some words to make sure I spelled them right. I'm from France, so I also speak, read and write fluent French. Pero yo hablo el ingles mejor. Naci en Francia, pero vivo en los Estados Unidos. Y usted? :)
WoWWWWWW ¡Tú sabes muchos idiomas! You're so lucky;-)
I'm Spanish (from Asturias, like Fernando Alonso jaja), And I want to learn more english, so I think this is a good exercise;-).

J'ai été en France pour voyage d'étude,J'ai une bonne prononciation, mais mon français est bien pire que mon anglais xDDDDD

Muchos besos, encantada de conocerte!

Mais tu parle tres bien je pense!! lol!
Encantada tambien! Entonces usted es Espanola? Nunca he ido a Espana, lol! Pero si he ido a otros lugares :)
Tu deberías venir a España, es muy bonito, te lo recomiendo. Tengo facilidad para los idiomas, pero me hace falta trabajar más con ellos. Sí, soy española, ¡pero estoy lejos de Tarifa jaja, donde fue Lisa Edelstein! Ella es muy graciosa hablando español, Like me speaking english jajaja.

Kisses!!! I go to bed, good night
(my name is Laura ;-))
LOL!!!

Me gustaria ir a Espana, pero no puedo por el momento. :( Quiero ir a Barcelona y Madrid! lol! Quizas un dia podria ir :)
Bye!! Adios!! Au revoir!! Arrivederci!! (ik a few words in diff languages xD) Dasvidanya!! Sayonara!! Auf Wiedersehen!! Yassou!! ok, i should stop now xDDD
Больше года rosehustle1 said…
I wonder if Cuddy and House will sleep together at the end of this episode.
Больше года kellinator said…
One can dream!! But actually after watching those clips, I would be shocked if they didn't sleep together!!
OMFG SER!!!!!!!!!!! That second sneak peek, I just got this feeling (and this is 4 real, no joke) that they rlly wanted to just screw each other!!! This is 4 real, not my Huddy side speaking, but the side of me that just... knows!
Srsly!!! Its like they were asking "Why aren't you screwing me?" instead of "are you screwing with me?"
SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt that, but I felt something else. See my icon? I felt some weird (but good) feeling when I saw Cuddy's face like that, but I just don't know why. It's like... she wanted it so badly and he did too, yet I don't know how to explain it...
Srsly!! I can't explain it either, they are so complex!! And I NEED to know what happens after he says "Depends on your answer"!!! I wonder if they get interrupted, that could definitely happen, especially if they are about to kiss again or something!! I would die if it were Wilson or Kutner!!
I would DIE if thats when the boob grab happens!!!!!! XDD
OMG!!! Srsly I wonder if it does!!! I need Tuesday now!!!
OMG SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!