Huddy House and Cuddy baby

busanbusan posted on Jul 16, 2007 at 10:04AM
If House and Cuddy have a baby what do you think the name would be?

Girlname:(I wanted it to be named Lisa, but that´s Cuddys name...)
Boyname: No idea...

Huddy 22 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Lady_Hamilton said…
Girl name: Katie
Boy name: Sam

i dunno haven't really thought about it.

Although personally i love the name Kaidence....i have no idea why, is it even a real name?

lol.
Больше года JulieMKml said…
I think Boy: Gregory Cuddy and Girl: Lisa House...lol... i really don't know though... Cuddy would probably name it cuz House isn't good at stuff like that...
Больше года House24Fan said…
There all sorts of things they could pick name-wise that would be fine.
I like:Girl-Jessica Blythe
(I love the name Jessica and the name Blythe is nice and it's his mom's name.)
Boy-No idea
Больше года huddychild said…
Girl - Emma ( because of that pregnant patient of house who was like cuddy)
Boy - Ian ( don´t know why)
last edited Больше года
Больше года maggs1994 said…
Girl: Emma ( Fetal Poison)
Boy: Nathen(The Jerk)
Больше года Aviola333 said…
I've seen a lot of fics with the name Abigail for a girl...it means father's joy in Hebrew, and I think Cuddy's Jewish, so it would make sense. As for a boy...i dunno, maybe something with the middle name James cuz of Wilson....anything but John since House hates his dad...
Больше года MidnightSkies said…
I agree with Abigail for the meaning behind it. So...
For a boy I'd probably say...Milo James.
For a girl I'd say...Abigail Blythe or Abigail Jade
Больше года oldmovie said…
I like the idea of Emma...that's so sweet and sentimental for the boy oh it has to be Jimmy!
Больше года HannaK said…
I like the name Jimmy, but also Kate
Больше года babybell said…
Emma - Gregory.... i can just imagine house m=naming his osn after him self...
Больше года EnjoyHuddy said…
and what do you think about Alyssa or ...i dunno maybe Sam...I like those names very much!!!
Больше года busanbusan said…
Alyssa is nice! I also like Abigail kinda a little.. And Jimmy would be too sweet! Emma too.. Good name suggestions! I just wonder what it would be named if they actually got a baby..
Больше года codydog0317 said…
i think for a girls name she should me named machel but she is a tom boy and likes stakeing and tells every one to call her mark. boys: Ryan or Brian. if h/c decided to tell the people they had a kid then the kids last name should be house. but if they dont they should put ????name??? h. so no oen will know they will just think the father last name (asomeing it was a sperm donner) last name began with a h.and the guy dosent want to be traked down by a hospital of cuireus ( bad speller) dotors..............=)
okay.... no offence but machel? who asks everyone to call her mark? and Brain or Ryan? not that there not nice names but i can imagine house and cuddys kids being called that.
offence taken. but there r worse names but i wont say them because i wont want 2 offend anyone!!!!!!! ( no reply needed or wanted [(.............lol i made a knew anyoied ( agian bad speller) smiley.=)
i didnt want to offend! They are great names and stuff but i just cant imagine house and cuddy's kids being called that! although stranger things have happened.... : ( im sorry...
Больше года cocacola said…
Good guy names if you ask me would probably be Patrick, Daniel, or Benjamin. Although House would probably joke about naming them after some rock star.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Huddyaddict12 said…
lol your probely right cocacola!
i would say for a girl i like Anna. and for a boy Benjamin(or Luke!) <3
last edited Больше года
huff wever
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
i think that if it was a boy: jason
and if it was a girl:emily or emma
Daniel and Katie/emma....
Больше года pumpkinpie99 said…
ooo wait does any1 like the name imogen for a girl??????