Huddy *****Spoiler*****Episode 22**** DO NOT OPEN IF Ты DON'T WANT TO KNOW

ejb6648 posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 01:04AM
As we might have guessed (but were never told) House has been seeing Dr Nolan regularly since he left the sanatorium. The episode begins with House in a therapy session with Nolan, telling him about his week. Wilson has asked him to move out since he and Sam are now together. He also talks about his newest patient, who is a woman with amnesia. House is not in a good state.

He goes to check on his old apartment, and finds Alvie has been living there without his knowledge. He is surprised to see him, but in the end is happy that he is there, for he is a substitute for Wilson in House's loneliness. Wilson visits House and finds him with Alvie. House focuses his attention on Alvie, and pays relatively little attention to Wilson, as if trying to show him that he does not need him.

We learn that House has been pawning some of his possessions: his finances are apparently not in great order. Now however, House wants these back, but when he goes to the pawn-shop he finds that some of them have already been sold, especially a book he apparently puts some special value on.

Wilson discovers this, and finds out the address of the person who bought the book. He gives this to House, who tries to buy the book back, but without success. Alvie, when he learns of this, goes to the address and steals the book for House.

Apparently House has been involved in disturbing things, unbeknownst to his friends; in particular, he was involved in a fight in a bar while he was drunk. Nolan discovers this, and apparently tells Wilson, who apparently tells Cuddy, for she pages him to come to her office, ostensibly to talk about the patient. When he gets there he discovers Wilson there as well. The details of what happens there are not clear, but it is almost certainly a discussion of his behavior, and is an attempt by his friends to help him. It looks like he rejects these efforts.

Wilson is very worried about House, and after he discusses it with Sam, he asks House to come back to live in his apartment. House predictably refuses.

House now asks Alvie to leave: he tells him he wants to be by himself. The last scene shows him in a therapy session with Nolan. When he leaves, he makes clear that he is not going to come back.

As I mentioned, Cuddy is still with Lucas in this episode. She gets only 2 scenes.

Huddy 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ejb6648 said…
crying
Cuddy only get 2 scenes and Lydia may be back for the Finale
Больше года LipschitzWrath said…
Yeah, I just read this, too. Similar to the spoilers we read for epi 21, I don't believe that something this detailed is being released. Maybe if the spoilers for epi 21 turn out to be true, I'll believe these.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jessicatt said…
Thanks for posting. =) Wish it could have been better news, though. Really getting tired of the Luddy arc. I'm glad there at least seems to be a lot of House/Wilson interaction in this episode.
Больше года Belle0308 said…
I actually think this has been showing up as the spoilers for episode 21?? That would leave episode 22 for some resolution.

Here is the link I have that says it is episode 21:
link
last edited Больше года
I need to make a correction in light of Belle's drop in. If the spoilers that are out for 6x20 ("The Choice") turn out to be true, then I'll believe these. But right now, it just seems too detailed.

If it does turn out to be true, sounds like there is plenty of drama. Exciting stuff. Tho I like who House has become, I miss a little bit of that misanthropic bastard. Sounds like he may be making a cameo appearance...
Больше года wendus92 said…
This is weird...we've never gotten such detailed spoilers until now...I mean, they've just started shooting episode 20, how come there are such detailed spoilers for April & May episodes?

And Alvie living in House's apartment without House's knowledge? That's kind of ridiculous..House has been (6x10 Wilson) and must have been to his apartment a few times, even though he's now living with Wilson..
Больше года playingcold said…
hmmm
I'm very suspicious about this spoiler...
Agreed, the Alvie bit definitely caught my attention. Come on, "living there without his knowledge". Really? Reeeaaalllllyyy? That seems way far-fetched, even for a show like House...

I'll believe it when I see it...
Больше года Beatrix8520 said…
I would really like to hear the person who posted this...where's your source?
@Bea, check the link that Belle posted a few posts up. It's a LiveJournal entry from "IWatchForCuddy" or whatever. Some people claim that this is a reputable source. I have my doubts...
BTW, even if these spoilers are correct, I believe they are in reference to 6x21, NOT 6x22. I think this is worth mentioning because 6x22 is the season finale. Kind of an important little tid bit there. I think you should change the name of the article to reflect that.
Больше года Belle0308 said…
Just so I am clear to everyone, I DO NOT buy into the spoiler frenzy. If I did, I would have given up hope on episodes that were very different when I actually saw them. The spoiler was only for information and means nothing really. Most likely there is only partial truth if that.
Больше года ankcuta said…
tongue
WRONG>>>> THIS IS supposed to be the spoiler for episod 21, not 22..so plz don't play with our heartslink
Больше года migle said…
crying
I will gona cry.... no no no please..it can't be truth !!!!!!
Больше года AwesomeHippie said…
worried
If this is a spoiler for epidsode 21 we still have another episode 22.
Didn't we get a apoiler b4 about House having a kid or something?
What if thats his secret?
Just pointing that out.