Huddy I Will Survive (the Hiatus) - A Deprived Huddy Support Group

HLforever posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 05:01AM
Sooo I suppose the name of this thread is pretty self-explanatory...I mainly just wanted a place where I could keep track of my slow decline into Huddy deprivation over this hiatus, and others in the future.

Post whatever you want here!! You can join me in my daily diary entries (which I will start below), share some tips about dealing with the lack of Huddy, or anything else your sad, Huddy-starved heart desires. Complain about life! Post cute furry animal pics! Write poetry!

Alright, now join me as I start documenting my own journey through the dark tunnels of Huddy deprivation...and feel free to join me! Just start from your own "Day 1"...

WE WILL SURVIVE.
last edited on Dec 03, 2010 at 03:34AM

Huddy 275 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-275 of 275

Больше года evropia said…
New promo...?When did it come out....?
Больше года fran2 said…
this one, with House e cuddy on the sofa when she is bringing a box of ....vicodin???...with a little red bow.
But they are smiling :-)))
Больше года bluehue said…
heart
Yea! So nice to read all your comments...my tears go bye-bye. Not as echoOie.

(So true tho @mysusp, in BSN, "instead we learn that House loved Cuddy." Maybe too that Cuddy loved House..when she quickly changed her mood when she saw he was in real trouble..stepping out from behind her desk to go to him..gets me every time.

Thanks for new promo info. Off to look for it. Sounds intriguing @fran..vicodin..little red bow..?!"

YES..now I remember..@mysusp's theory about engagement ring in the pill bottle..that would be fantabulous! But won't get me hopes up.
last edited Больше года
Больше года mysuspicionis said…
cake
yeah someone said something about engagement ring as a theory on LJ--that would be in--cred---iable!!! but my theory is...sigh....last bottle of House's vicodin which he gives to Cuddy (REALLY WONDERFUl!!!!) or bottle of sedatives for Cuddy as a joke gift in reference to her mom.
Больше года HLforever said…
heart
Ahh I haven't been here in so long...hey guys!! :D

Jeez, the most they can give us is like half a second of Huddy in the promo?? Whatever happened to those full-length sneak peeks??? *sigh* Oh how I've been spoiled...

Ah well, s'all good. I still have the screencap that someone made to drool over XD

Oh and @mysusp those were the two possibilities that I was considering too! The ring thing would be amazing, but it wouldn't really make sense (I doubt that TPTB would suddenly make House propose just out of the blue: that's out of character), and I don't know, Huddy + marriage isn't working out too great in my eyes right now. I'll be content with Huddy cuddling on the couch, House giving Cuddy a present, and Cuddy perhaps giving him a little somethin' somethin' after work. Hehe ;)

Oh well, I'll just be waiting in mounting anticipation until then! 7 DAYS!!! :D
Больше года fran2 said…
Hey Huddies :-))))))))))))))))
The promo pics are fantastic! But I need a lot of HOT KISSES, please.

And I hope that Cuddy returns from the grave...finally XDDDD
 Эй,
 Huddies :-)))))))))))))))) The promo pics are fantastic! But I need a lot of HOT KISSES, please.
Больше года tammyr50 said…
heart
@Fran2 - Me too. Time to have a little fun. House trying to get Rachel the win in an art project tells he is in this thing. Hopefully she will see his heart is in it and wrap her arms around him and her lips around his lips.
@HL - Nice to see you. I missed you!!!
 @Fran2 - Me too. Time to have a little fun. House trying to get Rachel the win in an art project tell
Больше года fran2 said…
mischievous
What about House wearing a coat? He is absolutely perfect.
My favorite outfits for him: 1) wearing a coat, 2) naked, 3) naked under the coat (better choice ever)
 What about House wearing a coat? He is absolutely perfect. My Избранное outfits for him: 1) wearing a
No matter how they dress him up he is just hot
 No matter how they dress him up he is just hot
Больше года huddycat69 said…
Hey !

@fran love your pics and yes I want hot kisses too!

@tam nice pic too, this man is just perfect whatever he wears.

@HL nice to see you here

And buckle up, the hiatus is soon coming to end
Больше года volt1 said…
cool
we pray to god it never ends!!!
17th is already here!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года fran2 said…
heart
so they will give us a season 8?
 so they will give us a season 8?
heart
A snowy hello!

@fran, Your pic is appropriate..because I think S8 it is still "up in the air." (No signed deal yet). Fingers crossed!

WHEN "the time comes," I just hope we witness a really, truly great story or situation as closure to the series, that (hopefully) will allow the characters to "live on" in our imaginations.
(Not what alot of shows do..when they round up a bunch of episode flashbacks as a goodbye).

Hey @HLf..good to see your post. Oh, the ring in the pill bottle just made me laugh.
I really do not desire or need to see Huddy get all engaged or church married. Just to go on as two loving misfits that somehow fit..together.
P.S. I saw a Monsters of Folk concert on TV Sunday late night & thought of ya. It was really great! (M.Ward fan).
last edited Больше года
Больше года schonste9 said…
smile
@HLF:Nice to see your post...been a while.

@BlueHue: Agree that an amazing end needs to come to this amazing show whenever that shall be - it doesn't necessarily have to be some cliche wedding - just something memorable, that as you say, "will allow the characters to 'live on' in our imaginations" - that's what really matters...

@tammy: totally agree he's hot with or (preferably) without clothes :).....

Sooooo excited to see the hiatus end in 5 days, the GG awards in 4 days, and more House action!! It's about time!
 @HLF:Nice to see your post...been a while. @BlueHue: Agree that an amazing end needs to come to this
alway a gentleman and sexy while he is being one. Thank you Hugh because we have missed you
 alway a gentleman and sexy while he is being one. Thank Ты Hugh because we have missed Ты
Больше года huddycat69 said…
@tam nice pic of the hot and sexy gentleman doctor;)

@BH nice to see you, and I completely agree with you, I hope , when the time comes, they'll write a good ep to end the show that "will allow the characters to "live on" in our imaginations. "

Hope we'll see him at the GG awards, I miss him so much...
 @tam nice pic of the hot and sexy gentleman doctor;) @BH nice to see you, and I completely agree wit
heart
Pic captions...above & below...
Hugh: "Cheers House."
House: "Cheers Hugh."

Big smile..back at ya's @S9 & @hudcat..huddites!! Yea, I don't really know who is up for a Golden Globe, but rooting for any & all (H)ouse nominees.

Our final few days..countdown.. to getting back in the flow of the show. Bye-bye hiatus. On to some fresh (fun) scenarios...or "How House Meets Cuddy's Mother."

p.s. LMAO! I'm so slow..I just read @fran's & @tam's prefered "outfits" for
House..funny. Just sunglasses ok too.
last edited Больше года
 Pic captions...above & below... Hugh: "Cheers House." House: "Cheers Hugh." Big smile..back at ya's
Больше года fran2 said…
@bluehue "prefered "outfits" for House..funny. Just sunglasses ok too."
I'm all over it XDD

The fandom is tired. Hoping that on Monday they provide us with delicious food for our brains, souls and hearts. We deserve that.
 @bluehue "prefered "outfits" for House..funny. Just sunglasses ok too." I'm all over it XDD The fand
zzz
Kitty crunchies!

Well..sweet dreams...tired..sleepy fandom.
 Kitty crunchies! Well..sweet dreams...tired..sleepy fandom.
monkey
PRESS RELEASE for 7x10 Carrot and Stick. I blanked on the military/father issue parallel with the parenting issues until someone's comment brought it up. Now that I have been hit on the head with the obvious stick this promises to not only be a cute episode but also a very serious one where we explore what kind of parent House would be with his previous background of emotional abuse.

Episode 7x10 Press Release
A DRILL SERGEANT SHOWS TOUGH LOVE FOR HIS TRAINEE ON AN ALL-NEW “HOUSE” MONDAY, JANUARY 24, ON FOX

Amber Tamblyn Guest-Stars

A teenage military trainee at a juvenile offender training camp suffers peculiar symptoms after enduring an intense training course, and mysteriously, his drill sergeant is soon admitted for similar symptoms. Unable to track down the cause of the shared illness, the team searches for clues in the trainee’s family medical history, and Masters (guest star Tamblyn) and House reveal a unique bond between the sergeant and trainee. Meanwhile, when an indecent photo of Chase is posted on a social-networking site following three different romantic encounters, Chase is determined to find out which girl is trying to publicly disgrace him. Also, sensing Cuddy’s stress over her daughter Rachel’s enrollment at a prestigious preschool, House secretly prepares Rachel for observations and reveals a soft spot for the toddler in the all-new “Carrot or Stick” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Jan. 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-710) (TV-14 D, L sptv050769)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub

Guest Cast: Amber Tamblyn as Martha Masters; Kayla Colbert as Rachel Cuddy; Rylie Colbert as Rachel Cuddy; Nigel Gibbs as Sanford Wells; Sasha Roiz as Driscoll; Tyler James Williams as Landon; Kyle Fain as Macdonald; Rachel Melvin as Winn; Stella Maeve as Kenzie; Kayla Ewell as Nika; Maite Schwartz as Ali; Grace Rowe as School Director; Elizabeth Ann Roberts as Teacher; Patrick Rafferty as Trucker; Melanie Cruz as ER Doctor; Turner Dixon as Delivery Guy

What do you use to entice the horse a carrot or a stick? House's father used the stick (emotionally not physically). I wonder if House tries to prepare Rachel because he feels Cuddy is putting to much pressure on her or if he unconciously places to much pressure on her in an attempt to prepare her for the observations. Maybe he will realize he was falling into his father's patterns and see that this is an area he will have to watch carefully. He also could be the one using the "carrot" encouragement, love in contrast to the military person and juvenile. I'm inclined to think its the second because of the way the description is worded but House the tv show always has that darkness thrown in so I could see the first happening. And a random thought: Carrot AND stick instead of Carrot OR stick reminds me of those comics where they have a carrot on a string held up by a stick and the donkey or horses is chasing after it always just ahead of them.
last edited Больше года
 What do Ты use to entice the horse a carrot или a stick? House's father used the stick (emotionally
@mysuspicionis - I hope that this will be one time when Cuddy will lighten up and just appreciate that House cares about Rachel and wants to help. Also hoping that we will get some insight to Cuddy and that House will too.
Hoping they get past the issues and have some fun with each other.
 @mysuspicionis - I hope that this will be one time when Cuddy will lighten up and just appreciate tha
I'm thinking that since we got the information that "House has a soft spot for Rachel" they will approach it in a positive manner. All of the father issues will be interesting. I hope Cuddy finds out at the end because I think she will be very happy with his interest in Rachel. ETA: It will be hilarious to see how House coaches Rachel so that she will impress the staff when they observe her. What will he do? Make her repeat complex vocabulary? Memorize information so that it seems she is a child genius? LOL
last edited Больше года
smile
Lots of good info, thanks for the read @mysusp, tee hee..I see Homer Simpson in that cartoon.
House=carrot
Hiatus-stick

Ever since I saw promo pic of Hugh in military uniform..I've imagined an episode that traces back to his childhood..visions of his authoritarian father..instilling proper fear & punctuality. Can we send a group hug retroactively..to little boy House?

Most excited to see how House tutors Rachel..so she dazzles the selection committee of the prestigious (ahem)..preschool. Actually I think House will know just what to do. Can't wait. Children..like House..unpredictable, a fun combination.
last edited Больше года
Больше года HLforever said…
heart
Wait, House having a "soft spot" for Rachel? Damn, I really want to see that.

And NOOOOOOO the new ep is tonight but I really don't think I'll be able to watch it because I have to study for exams...ugh ugh ugh.

By the way everyone: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH JEEZ. School really sucks. If I had a choice, I would totally be here more often.