Hugh & Lisa Help with Чтение material?

Spieluhr posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 08:34PM
And by reading material I actually mean RPF/fanfiction >_>

I was just really wondering where/how you guys go about reading it... cause I try to here at the spot but it's really difficult.

When I come across a series I need to find the first chapter, in a sea of articles, and then do some heavy digging for the second chapter, making sure I don't skip anything, etc, so on.

Isn't there an easier way of doing this? A link to the next and previous chapters, some functionality of FP that I'm missing? Or do you post the fics at some other site where it's not a pain to read? I only know of Livejournal but I've only found few fanfics there.

There are over 100 pages of articles here and believe me, I've tried going through each of them trying to find what I was looking for, and it's not fun =( A little help would be much appreciated. And if there's no other place these fics are hosted, I'd say we need to fix that asap, no? :)

Hugh & Lisa 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года huddysmacked said…
Ok... mmh well there's the search bar and you can type the keywords there. But yeah I know it's a problem.
Больше года maverickangel35 said…
What if you go to the link at the bottom that says "Other articles by so-and-so" and then you can see all their stuff together, which means in a series everything should be there nice and neat and in order?
Больше года playingcold said…
I've had the same problem when I first came here :)) This is what I managed to come up with:
go to the profile of the writer, then click 'Activity', then click 'Articles'. There are every uploaded article of the person and reading the fictions is easier :)) I hope it helps!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Spieluhr said…
Hmm yeah, going to the author's profile is the easiest way, though people don't always post each chapter after the other... more like they post as they go along (as they think of the text), so other articles get in between and even other stories.
Is RPF not allowed in fanfiction.net? And I guess not everyone has a livejournal account...