Hugh & Lisa Huli Fanfic Support Group

maverickangel35 posted on May 22, 2010 at 03:50AM
Hi, all! I wanted to start a thread for those lovers (readers AND writers) of huli fanfic... evil as it may be... ;)

Got a plot problem? Need to vent? Want to co-author or need a beta? This is the place to be! Start a relay fic, post a challenge, or just proclaim the awesomeness of this spot!

Hugh & Lisa 37 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года maverickangel35 said…
I'll start things off... I'm currently working on a little story called Just Friends (Part 24, natch), have outlined the entire rest of the piece, know where I have to go and how to get there... and I can't bring myself to work on this next chapter! It's not that I don't want to... it's that every time I turn around I'm seeing awesome pictures from the Upfront, Lisa and Hugh together, smiling, happy... and that clashes so hideously with what I have to do in the next chapter, it's just completely wrecking my vibe! Grrr...

Oh well, I will suffer through it for more of those kinds of pictures! :)
Больше года huddysmacked said…
*lowers head in shame* I'm a horrible fic writer. I have only completed 1 story of the thousands I've began.

But I love Huli fanfic! It's an expression off Huli love <3

And I know what you mean, those pics are breathtaking.
How come you don't finish your stories when you start?
I don't have an idea. It's probably lack of commitment to things I do.
One thing that amused me half the DEATH the other day, when I was watching the last scene of Help Me...

Watch when they're kissing--Lisa's camera-side arm remained down against the wall the entire time, almost as if she is physically restraining herself, forcing herself to keep her arm down--and I said to myself, "See, the directors finally told her once and for all to stop touching Hugh's face and blocking him from the shot!" And then I remembered that took place in my story, not in real life. Ah, the line between fiction and reality... : )
*heavy sigh*

Ok, boys and girls...

I have posted part 24 of Just Friends...

Please don't kill me...
Больше года playingcold said…
I've read it and left a comment. Relax, I don't want to kill you ;)
Whew! Let's just all keep in mind, I Have A Plan! lol
I'm writing a fic... It's called "Guarda la Luna" but I haven't posted it yet because I want to finish writing the whole thing, I'm in chapter 5 atm.

I'm also editing the "Truth or Dare" final chapter. If I get to post it tonight it would be my second story finished... *sighs* I'm still the worst fanfic writer ever.
Don't say that! I was really enjoying Truth or Dare. I'm looking forward to reading your nwe one... how long do you think it's going to be?
I think I might post it tonight if they don't leave me a bunch of homework. School sucks, it really does sucks.
my dear, I know how you feel... I'm quite glad to be done with school. What grade are you?
9th... And it's the worst year of all. I mean I have had a lot of fun but homeworks are sooo tedious. I can't do them all! For tomorrow here's what I have to do:

A poster that represents Mexico's 200 Independent years 9ocmx60cm
An autobiography (like if I was important to make one ¬¬)
French Guide
English Grammar Guide
Complete Literature notebook.
Math homework.
Read 30 pages of the Odyssey.
Die.

Seriously, I've tried to write on weekends but I end dead from the weeks and then in the week I'm full of this :/ *headdesk*

Sorry but I just needed to rant on the subject. I seriously want to finish writing things but my head is a mess and school doesn't help me.
All right now you listen here, missy... school is a Good Thing.

I did most of my favorite fic-writing during class.

Hmmmm... I'm not being a very good influence here am I?
I used to write fics during classes too but my teachers have become all bitchy and "You-can0t-do-anything-else-that-is-n­ot-­rel­ate­d-t­o-m­y-c­las­s-o­r-I­'ll­-su­spe­nd-­you­.&q­uot­; Seriously, they need a boyfriend ¬¬

I know school is good and I like studying and reading and writing but it's so stressful sometimes.

You are done with school?
So done! lol, I paid my dues, got my degree, and now am merrily working my way to insanity--I miss taking classes, and I miss learning, but I could never write 100-page papers now that I'm out of practice... I used to think I'd go to graduate school but now I know I'm not going back. I'd rather keep working and have some spare time for theatre or obsessing about random television shows *cough*House*cough* or, you know... the stars of said shows... : )

And besides, there's just such lovely people hanging around doing the same thing as me! *waves to all and sundry in the forum*
Больше года Noeloe said…
Thanks for opening this forum! I kind of have fanfiction-issues at the moment, as you might have noticed since I haven't updated Holidate in quite a few days/weeks now... I'm kind of stuck and don't really know how to write the next chapter....

Anyone have a little inspiration for me?
Oooooh a project! I'm on break at work presently but when I get home I'll reread what you have so far. Do you have a couple of scenarios you're trying to choose between or are you just stuck between a rock and a hard place?
Больше года Noeloe said…
Oooh thank you! Well I now what the big lines are going to be like... I want a chapter about the Fox Christmasparty and ultimately finish the story with the New Years party @ Hugh's brother, but I'm having a hard time coming up with the details and how to go there from where I ended now... so for now I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place;)
Mmmmmmm I don't know, have you thought about the immediate next chapter? Like, will the next one take place on set and have you decided whether they're going to try and keep their relationship secret for a while or announce it right off the bat?
Больше года Belle0308 said…
I am a lover of Huli FF and I can't explain why. I guess because it doesn't have to be accurate so it is a little more adventurous.
Noeloe and maverickangel, I have been reading both of yours and they are a lot of fun. I hope you keep on with them. I have written I think...two of them?? One was a one shot on New Year's and the other was on the PCA's. I think I could write another one if I would set my mind to it.
last edited Больше года
@belle: do it! Do it!
Больше года Belle0308 said…
I am working on it...but it's slow. ; )
*waves pompoms*. Yeah Belle!!! I can't wait to read it! I wish more people wrote huli fics... I grow bored of reading my own stuff sometimes.
big smile
I have officially finished my second Huli fic *awesome face*

It's such a relief.
Yay! I know, isn't it great when you've found that perfect way to wrap it up into a nice little bow?
mischievous
I don't think it's prefect, personally I hate writing endings because I'm afraid people may disagree XD

But yeah, and now I'm working in another one ;) I can't get enough Huli (:C
Ohhhhh speaking of hating to write endings in case the readers won't like them... what I would absolutely LOVE to do is a "Choose Your Own Adventure" huli fic... I just can't think of how to make it work, technologically!
Больше года anonymously said…
smile
I don't have the imagination or talent to write fanfics but I want to thank all of you writers out there, I absolutely love to read your stories. Keep up the good work!
There's all kinds of huli fics popping up these days! It's so awesome!
Ok so I have noticed that since writing Just Friends, watching season five episodes of House has taken on an entirely new dimension... *evil grin* Reruns are fun again!
Больше года HLforever said…
@maverickangel35 I think the "Choose Your Own Adventure" thing is a great idea! It could work if you post an article with a Huli scenario, then give two choices for what people can do next, and then direct them to two other articles which each have a different new scenario based on the decision they made.
That's how I thought it would work, but the problem becomes how do I post aaaallllllllllllllll those various chapters without confusing the holy heck out of people that don't realize they're not meant to be read chronologically? Hmmmmmm...
You could post two links at the end of every article, which direct to the next ones, and also have a link at the beginning of each chapter that says where the current one was directed from. For example:

(link) Emmy's are tonight. What should Lisa do?
You chose: Stay at home and watch the Emmy's on TV.

Lisa sat on the couch, gazing blankly at the TV screen and absentmindedly picking at the sleeve of her robe. She had seen Hugh appear a couple of times, but his expression had been unreadable. He seemed to be cheerful, but, Lisa had to remind herself, the man had had 51 years to perfect a facade of politeness...(blahblahetc.)

Hugh is going to go home alone and is obviously upset that he did not win the Emmy. What should Lisa do?

(link) Resist temptation and go to bed. She can talk to him tomorrow.
(link) Go to Hugh's house and be there for him.
And who is volunteering to write this loverly bunch of stuff?!??? lol
Well I was going to ask but I don't want to take credit for it. It was your idea after all. But I know you're off writing your amazing fic so if you want I'd be happy to start this :D
Больше года rue0613 said…
smile
I'm now requesting the great FF writers here, @ mav, @ Hilly, @ HLL and @ Noeloe to please read my FF...
link
I really want to know your opinion... *bows* *begging*
last edited Больше года