Hugh & Lisa Huli Любовь - A Happy Place for Crazy People

HLforever posted on Nov 06, 2010 at 05:07PM
Hellooooo my fellow crazy people!! I'm new at this whole starting-threads business, but I just had an idea and I wanted to see if it would work. I guess I should explain:

There are a lot of possibilities for negative energy in a spot like this, because the topic of Huli is controversial. Sometimes we get accused of being haters and sometimes we're just frustrated with various things. During these times, though, I can feel myself getting caught up in the negative emotions and I start losing sight of what actually made me love Huli in the first place. This is why I started this thread.

It's mainly because I just want a place that I can go to and know for certain that it'll make me a little bit happier. So, this thread is just a POSITIVE thread. We all go through the occasional frustration with GY, or Huli depression, but this thread can remedy that.

I'm not big on thread rules, but I guess there's just one golden rule for this one: ONLY POSITIVE FEELINGS ALLOWED. This means you can post funny, cute, sweet, moving, and generally happy things here, so that when we're feeling down this thread might bring a smile to our faces. It can be totally unrelated to Huli, just make it POSITIVE.

Alright, so now I release you: BE FREE, BE HULI, BE HUDDY, AND BE HAPPY!! (Huddyness is now welcomed on this thread too!)

Credit to @Kat for the wonderful pic :D
 Hellooooo my fellow crazy people!! I'm new at this whole starting-threads business, but I just had a
last edited on Nov 06, 2010 at 09:23PM

Hugh & Lisa 49 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года HLforever said…
heart
I've been getting really into rhyming poetry since the Huddy Poetry Train started on the Huddy FF Thread, so I'll start with a little love poem to all you lovely people :)

If you're not mentioned in this, please don't be offended! It's most likely because I haven't had the chance to get to know you...anyways, I'm going to try to include everyone.

Warning: a little Huddy is in it too, I couldn't help it. I apologize!

MY ODE TO THE WONDERFUL HUDDIES AND HULIES WHO I HAVE COME TO LOVE AND ADMIRE

This is an ode all to my lovely Fanpoppers
Who love Hugh and Lisa, those gorgeous show-stoppers

As my obsession developed and grew
I also began to find that I loved all of you...

@HMF Because I feel stupid, you are so smart
Your articles on Huli are true works of art

@Bea Because you are a Yeti-encyclopedia
And I can always count on you when I can't trust the media

@Kat Because we're the younger ones in this spot
You understand me and I love you a lot

@mav Because I'm addicted to "Just Friends"
It's funny and awesome, I never want it to end

@rrennie Because you're truly a fantastic writer
Your fics always manage to make my day brighter

@fran Because your choice of pics makes me chortle
Yet you can still convince me that love is immortal

@Delia Because you've helped my narrow knowledge grow
And brought my brain places it would never think to go

@tammy Because your beautiful words make me cry
They can convince me that Huddy love will never die

@evropia Because you paint breathtaking scenes in my head
They take the place of words that have remained unsaid

@PC Because you're funny, slightly dirty, and sweet
Reading your posts is always such a treat

@anon Because you're awesome and really quite cool
And like me you're still going through the hardships of school

@Satine Because there seems to be nothing that you don't know
Even if you became a Huli not so long ago

@Belle Because you're like a fountain of joy and elation
Not to mention you're raising the next Huddy generation

@HES Because your posts are great and insightful
Reading your words is always quite delightful

@BH Because you're my partner in crime
We both love Jon Stewart and kick ass with our rhymes

Wow, I am rhymed out. Well, hope you liked that! And even if you don't find yourself referenced here, it's most likely because you don't post as often as some others, because I've been through all the threads...

Anyways, if I haven't made this clear enough already, and even if you're not included here, I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Больше года Katia1997 said…
big smile
*slowly melted* @Hl, you are really amazing!!!! ^_^
Thank you so much)))
Больше года anonymously said…
aww. @HL that was so sweet, you did really well, it rhymes and everything!
and I agree with everything that you said.

P.S. this thread is a good idea, can it be Huddy too?
meh
@HL, it's your thread so it's your decision, but can we leave it Huli. If I go on Huli spot, it means I want to talk about them and take a break from Huddy...
laugh
"I just LOBE this description of PC. Perfect! LOL I love that PC is "slightly dirty"!!!"

lmao xDDD
Больше года HouseMindFreak said…
@HL Awww...you are the sweetest girl<3 but you're not stupid...you are one of the smartest 14 year olds I know:)
last edited Больше года
heart
Aw you guys are awesome :)

@anon Yes I edited into the thread description thingy that this thread is also Huddy...hopefully you don't disagree with that too much, Kat!! I'm hoping most of the posts will just be short and sweet things, so hopefully it won't overwhelm you with Huddy!

Alright well to get in the lovin' mood (2 MORE DAYS!!) I think we should start a love-train thing. Basically, just post something that you're loving at the moment, be it Huli, Huddy, or just something random in life. I'll start with:

I love the Huddy photoshoot pic (the one that a lot of people have as their icons). Even if it's already been a few days. I love it with a burning passion. :D
Больше года tammyr50 said…
@HL - That was amazing!!!!! This truly been a fun day. I love you guys so much.

Alright, so now I release you: BE FREE, BE HULI, BE HUDDY, AND BE HAPPY!!

@HL So you have given us a license to be corny, witty, and SAPPY!!!!!

You are truly a cool young lady.
last edited Больше года
big smile
And here it is XDD
 And here it is XDD
Больше года playingcold said…
heart
@HL
Your poem made me weep a bit. Thank you! I will save it and read it over and over when I'm feeling down :)))

@all
I'm very happy that you liked the "slightly dirty" comment XD

This thread is a great idea and for now, I will take the 'unrelated to Huli'-way. Do you watch How I Met Your Mother? If you do, you'll know this video. If you don't, you also will enjoy it, I hope. It's a parody of the 80s music with totally girly lyrics. It makes me happy all the time!
heart
@Kat Ahh I love it!! Haha it is now the official thread pic.

@PC I too feel the urge to post something un-Huli-related...your video made me remember this other 80s (it might be another decade, actually, my knowledge of American culture is sadly limited) music video parody, from "Music and Lyrics". It had Hugh Grant in it, so I guess the "Hugh" part makes it the slightest bit relevant...xD Anyways it makes me laugh.
mischievous
Ahahaha! That was absolutely 80s, @HL! :D

Oh, forgot to post something.
This young man made me happy today. Well, not the way like some dirty minded people would think. I just saw this picture and thought: what a hot guy! He's a musician, BTW.
And look at his eyes. Blue! Before Hugh, I didn't like guys with blue eyes. But now...
last edited Больше года
 Ahahaha! That was absolutely 80s, @HL! :D Oh, forgot to post something. This young man made me happ
laugh
@HL, that vid somehow reminded me of Modern Talking xDD I love 80' :DD
laugh
@kat
Me too! Modern Talking with the guys who are wearing more make-up than I do... XD XD XD
@PC lmao xDD But they made a culture, so as ABBA, Boney M and others. (I'm feeling like a bookworm)
Больше года bluehue said…
heart
@HLf..way to bring the HPT! Yes, partner in rhyme. Way to go..way to flow.

Thanks for my "stanza," considering I've only commented on this spot one time!
Honored, humbled, blessed. Tears.

@pc, I didn't know you had such a rep. (Yes I did). I do like how you turn the stanza quickly..dirty to sweet in a heart beat.

@belle, Aaahhh...she'll be a proud mama, "raising next Huddy gen-generation." Singing...
last edited Больше года
heart
@BH "Way to go..way to flow." You're awesome, partner in rhyme!! :D

@rrennie Haha YES!!! That's pretty amazing...and, well, Hugh is already a little old for me to be fantasizing about him. I'm like a reverse-pedophile. But is that gonna stop me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. xD

@Kat From the bands that you mentioned the only one I knew was ABBA...you guys make me feel uneducated. Haha PC you even know more about American culture than I do!!

Oh and PC speaking of hot men with blue eyes...before Hugh I was pretty sure that this was the hottest guy on the face of the earth. I think he's really big in England...oh jeez I'm such a stalker! Haha anyways, I now know that Hugh takes the cake for "hottest man". But still...
 @BH "Way to go..way to flow." You're awesome, partner in rhyme!! :D @rrennie Haha YES!!! That's pret
Oh, now it's my time to feel uneducated. @HL, who's that guy? xDD

Who knows what the hell I'm doing here at 0:40 :DD
heart
@Kat Ahh he's just one of my stalkerish obsessions :D His name is Richard Armitage and he was in this BBC period drama called "North and South" (one of my favorites). He's in the British series "Spooks" right now too...and haha don't worry, me knowing about him definitely does NOT make me educated. I just know that he has pretty eyes and a sexy voice, which is why I like him xD

I sometimes scare myself with my shallowness. Wahhhh well I love Hugh more because he's...Hugh! There are really no other words I can use. Since you're all here, though, I think you know what I mean! :D
Ok, thnx for info about him xDD lol

And this guy is Ian Somerhalder. I'm not a really big fan of him, but since we are posting pics of guys with blue eyes..
last edited Больше года
 Ok, thnx for info about him xDD LOL And this guy is Ian Somerhalder. I'm not a really big Фан of
heart
Haha ohh damn. I know him because he was in Lost at one point...he's in Vampire Diaries right now, though, which I still refuse to watch xD

Sorry to all those BBC version crazies, but I still love this guy as Darcy in P&P...
 Haha ohh damn. I know him because he was in Остаться в живых at one point...he's in Vampire Diaries right now, t
heart
Basically just keeping the thread alive--and giving myself my daily love dose.

I love the way Hugh says "sex". I said this on the Huddy spot but I'll say it again...he sighs it and his tongue lingers on the word and oooohhh i am beginning to feel pervy. xD
 Basically just keeping the thread alive--and giving myself my daily Любовь dose. I Любовь the way Hugh s
Больше года Satine2002 said…
"@Satine Because there seems to be nothing that you don't know
Even if you became a Huli not so long ago"

Awwwwwwww! So cute! Thanks for including me. :-D
Although I wish I knew everything. But I do my best to virtually stalk those people! lol It's just so much fun!
heart
@Satine I know! Stalking is so addicting...even though I sometimes scare myself with how creepy that sounds xD But seriously, I think if you, HMF, and Bea teamed up you could compile an amazing complete guide to Huli. You guys all know so much!
Just saw this fanart, and decided to dedicate it to @HL...it is called "Hugh's Fantasy"
 Just saw this fanart, and decided to dedicate it to @HL...it is called "Hugh's Fantasy"
@HLforever Thanks! That's quite a compliment for a more recent Huli like myself. :-D

Just wanna clarify that I DO NOT stalk Huli! DO NOT! Is that clarified?
:-D
@HMF - Love that fantasy!!!
@Tam kinda hard not to love it!

Does this seem to be 'over-analyzing' or just dreaming...
When I saw this scene, with House in the tub--Hugh in a tub...*goes starry eyed* sorry, I'm back now--anyway, and his leg was hurting, didn't that face he did look more like pleasure than pain?
heart
@Satine Of course, I don't stalk Huli either!! I just know that Hugh had a strict Scottish Presbyterian childhood which resulted in his being reserved and suspicious of pleasure for a large portion of his life, and he has three children (Charlie and two others who I can't name right now...shame on me -_-), and Lisa was a Club Kid back in the wild days, and she has family who lives in Texas, and two of her dogs are named Kapow and Shazam, and she's a vegetarian, and she most likely taught Hugh the "Angry Squirrel" pose and, most importantly, they are secretly in a relationship.

As you can see I totally don't stalk them at all!! Not one bit!!

*eye twitch*

xD Unfortunately, my Huli knowledge is still sadly limited compared to many others on this spot. Oh well, I can only hope to learn from you guys!!

@HMF I am honored by the dedication! :D May I just add that, judging by Hugh's expression in the "fantasy" pic, thinking about Lisa is having quite an effect on Little Hugh?

Haha, I apologize for killing the innocence of the moment. Not that there was ever anything remotely innocent about this spot...oh we're all such wonderful sinners :D
@HL You're welcome!! Yeah, you're really not a stalker *wink*..but I may be worse, Hugh's other kids are Bill and Rebecca.
Being a Huli means giving up your innocence!! We're all sinners!!
There's a reason that pic is called "Hugh's Fantasy" and Little Hugh was responding...
Oh, BTW, I loooove Hugh's fantasy! Full of silky gorgeousness!

@HLforever Great that we cleared that up! ;-D It's important to make stuff clear.
heart
@HMF Ahhh wait I knew the other two kids' names!! My brain isn't working well today...haha yes I judge my brain's effectiveness by whether or not I can remember all three of Hugh's kids' names! :D

@Satine "I loooove Hugh's fantasy! Full of silky gorgeousness!" Exactly. I think that in his interview Hugh forgot to mention that Lisa's "silky gorgeousness" can also be problematic when he's trying to get Little Hugh to behave...

Oh and just call me HL :)
Больше года Belle0308 said…
heart
This is a great idea! I need some positive thoughts and energy at times. I have no doubt that there is some really beautiful energy between Hugh & Lisa and apparently there are many, many of us that have seen it and know it's Huli There are far more that have seen it and don't know what it is. Here are to the hopes of Huli in the future in a BIG way!
heart
Hey @Belle! Glad to see you here :)

Continuing the unrelated-to-Huli love train...it snowed today for about two minutes and that really excited me because it doesn't normally snow this early. I love snow...it's so beautiful, and when it falls it's like someone has spread a thick blanket over the world. All sounds are suddenly muffled, and all you want to do is curl up on the sofa beside a crackling fireplace and read a good book.

Of course, snow also reminds me of the Yeti. So, in that way, it's related to Huli. I think if you stretch your imagination far enough, you can always connect things to Huli xD
 Эй,
 @Belle! Glad to see Ты here :) Continuing the unrelated-to-Huli Любовь train...it snowed today f
@HL, I envy you!! :DD It's almost mid of November. At this time here usually snow should have fallen at least twice, but instead of it - it's almost +16˚C. I don't remember when the last time it was so warm at this time of year.

What the hell is going on with me. I can't stand pink and here I am, making collage in pink colors xD
 @HL, I envy you!! :DD It's almost mid of November. At this time here usually snow should have fallen
@Kat Aw, well I guess if there was TOO much snow I wouldn't really like the cold so much either...

Haha, and I guess Huli can make you like anything, even if you hated it before. For instance, I've never cared much for Yetis, but now I think THEY'RE AWESOME. :D

By the way, I know that it's been posted already and commented on a lot, but...just have to post this pic again. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THE SEXINESS IS KILLING ME.
 @Kat Aw, well I guess if there was TOO much snow I wouldn't really like the cold so much either... H
heart
Haha I had a feeling this thread would mainly just be me and my obsessive need to talk (mostly to myself). Ah well, maybe this can be a one-man thread of sorts...we shall see how long it lasts xD

Alright, right at this moment, I AM ADDICTED TO VOTING FOR HUGH&LISA IN THE PCAs. I mean, SERIOUSLY, it is SO addicting. I actually tried to stop myself at one point and couldn't. The clicking becomes a rhythm and it's so relaxing...and it's also the one thing that I can actually INFLUENCE in Huli, if you get what I mean. I feel like if I can just vote enough, then it'll FORCE Huli to attend an event together, and we'll see how it goes from there....
 Haha I had a feeling this thread would mainly just be me and my obsessive need to talk (mostly to mys
@HL I see what you mean, once you get goin' on the voting you can't stop...the Huli Force takes command of your mind and fingers...
last edited Больше года
 @HL I see what Ты mean, once Ты get goin' on the voting Ты can't stop...the Huli Force takes comma
big smile
just wanted to post something happy :D
heart
@HMF "the Huli Force" xD Yes, may the Huli Force be with you!

@PC Hahahh I love you...that vid is just fantastic and goofy and amazing :)

BTW, another happy thing that I thought belonged here...the song is "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson. I thought that the beginning was a little creepy, but it gets really sweet, and I can see how it relates to Huddy in a way, or maybe even Huli!

I think the lyrics are just beautiful:

If you were falling, then I would catch you
You need a light, I'd find a match
'Cause I love the way you say good morning
And you take me the way I am

If you are chilly, here take my sweater
Your head is aching, I'll make it better
'Cause I love the way you call me baby

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair
Sew on patches to all you tear
'Cause I love you more than I could ever promise
You take me the way I am, you take me the way I am.
Больше года kayaonelove said…
crying
Hi guys... I'm really sad... A terrible Hugh's french interview is coming... He talks about his love for Jo... And nothing about Lisa! I'm waiting to read it on twitter... Please, say me that is everything ok!!!! I wanna cry!!!
Ahhh @kayaonelove I'm really sorry but the actual point of this thread was just for happy stuff...I'm going to move this to the other thread, alright? Maybe people there will know what's going on...
Больше года kayaonelove said…
@HLF ok here's the link link
Больше года bluehue said…
heart
Well..this is for you @HLf, because you contributed so much to fanfic thready!
Sorry, I don't visit Huli spot very often..but I remembered you wanted a love & happy place..& maybe warm & fuzzy too. In honor of that squirrel (yoga) thing..here's pretend Hugh & Lisa keeping warm between takes, Hugh-squirrel sharing his hot English Breakfast tea with Lisa-squirrel. Don't laugh. Feel the love.
 Well..this is for Ты @HLf, because Ты contributed so much to fanfic thready! Sorry, I don't visit
heart
Aww BH you're amazing :) The squirrel pic is adorable...it does indeed make me feel warm and fuzzy. Long live the Angry Squirrel!!

And I haven't been on the Huddy FF thread recently, for which I apologize. School's really been horrible on the workload front, and somtimes the fics can be a little time-consuming...especially when I feel the need to rhyme all the time!! xD. But my Thanksgiving break is coming up so expect to see me there soon! :D
big smile
*appearing*

ohhhhh @HL can't wait to read your fanfics)))) ^_^ I really like the way you write))

*disappearing in homework XD*
Больше года anonymously said…
Still looking for bigger ones but : link
XD XD!!
heart
Thanks Kat!! :D Writing is one of my passions...

@anon AHHH YOU HAVE TO STOP POSTING THAT LINK EVERYWHERE I'M TRYING TO STAY ALIVE SO I CAN WATCH TONIGHT'S EP!!! XD

I don't think they've come out with HQ yet (unless that's the HQ? which would suck...).......anyways *breathlessly waits*
@BH - That pic is so amazing.

@anon - you are trying to kill us all