Хью Лори Hugh Laurie is amazing on Пианино & Keyboards in the new Band From TV CD, “Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!”

Purpledarts posted on Jan 12, 2011 at 12:43AM
The Band From TV’s long-awaited CD “Hoggin’ All The Covers Unleashed!” featuring Hugh Laurie on Keyboards and Piano, will be available nationnwide on November 9, 2010. This live concert album features over 60 minutes of high energy, feel good classic rock songs and Hugh never sounded better – he’s obviously really enjoying playing these songs along with the Band!

The bonus DVD includes the Band’s live concert rendition of “You Really Got Me”, Band Interviews (in HD), and 7 different Wallpapers and Screensavers. The CD will be available digitally in December, 2010.

The CD features these 13 classic tracks: “Goodnight Irene”, “Viva Las Vegas”, “Piece of My Heart”, “You Really Got Me”, “Will It Go ‘Round in Circles”, “Feelin’ Alright”, “Pink Cadillac”, “Lean On Me”, “Mustang Sally”, “Hard to Handle”, “The Letter”, “Papa Loved Mama” and “Shake Your Tail Feather”.

Of the monies Band From TV members receive from sales, they donate 100% to each of their designated charities as follows: Hugh Laurie to Save the Children, James Denton to The Conservation Fund, Greg Grunberg to both The Epilepsy Foundation and TalkAboutIt.org, Bob Guiney to both The Art of Elysium and Children’s Hospital LA and Bonnie Somerville to Child Abuse Prevention Program (CAPP).

The CD with bonus DVD is available at your Local Record Store and online at:
PaypalDirect
Amazon
Barnes & Noble.com
Best Buy

Visit the official Band From TV website at: www.BandFromTV.org

Хью Лори No Ответы