Джейкоб Блэк JACOB IS WINNING!!!

iluvtheoc3000 posted on Nov 19, 2007 at 05:34AM
OMG so out Jacob Black fanpop site has 30 fans... we are actually beeting Edward's Fanpop Site... this is some serius news that EVErYONE needs to know... and there are some of you guys that are die-hard fans like me.... and i want to thank all of you for FINALLY letting Jacob Black win SOMETING!!

Джейкоб Блэк 62 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

Больше года imprint-on-me said…
32 now. It's really awesome. See, we knew it all along: Jacob really IS better then Edward ;]
last edited Больше года
Больше года iluvtheoc3000 said…
yah right now we have 6 people more than they do!! im so happy!!
Больше года Labradoodle said…
38 vs 33...
It's getting closer now - come on JB fans!!
Больше года gracie08 said…
whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! no, WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! we are SO much more dedicated and edward fans are cliche!!!!!!!!!! go US!!!!! go JACOB!!!! i LOVE him!!!!
update....

41 to 34

and YES... we are still winning!! OMG that all of you guys who added... im so glad that we can show everyone that Jacob has a following too!!
44-34 OMG this is crazy... we are winning by 10 people... we are actually winning... OMG Jacob Black is beating Edward Cullen... mark this down in the books... Jacob wins too
47 to 35... Jacob is now winning by 12! This is great! Congratulations to us!!!
yet again, WHOOOOO!!!!!
psssst!!! everyone go check out the perfec jacob forum please!! :D
I think it's time for our regular 'We're beating Edward Cullen!!! Whooooo!!!' update.
And the winner is....
Jacob Black with FIFTY members!! To a mere 39 with Edward Cullen... Poor Edward =D
Congratulations to Jake fans!
last edited Больше года
Still winning by over 10 people! YAY!

55 to a tiny 43!

However, there are two new fanpop sites running:
-The Lion and the Lamb (edward and bella shippers)
-Jacob and Bella (erm, kind of obv who they ship for)

And these are currently at 4 for L&L to 3 for J&B.

Please show your support for these websites (well, one in particular ;D)

Thanks
=D
dang both of the sides got new people... the updated score is now

58 to 48... we are now only winning by 10

but...hey we're stiil winning!
dang both of the sides got new people... the updated score is now

58 to 48... we are now only winning by 10

but...hey we're stiil winning!
yes we are. and that's all that matters.

GO JACOB FANS!!!!!!!! GO JACOB!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AHHHH

ok lets see the score now...

64 to 60...

crap they are catching up!! ohhh man... that sux!! well lets hope the trend doesnt continue
it will. we're so much more dedicated, lol. :D

i heart jacob!!!

(i just finished eclipse for the second time...cried. again.)
Crap... they have caught up!!

i repeat they have caught up!!

the score is now exactly 67 to 67!!

damn the unfair world... everyone had to ruin it... Jacob couldnt have just this one thing could he?? damn now Edward wins somthing else!!

damn the cruel cruel world!
last edited Больше года
Ok so at this very second the score is 69 to 68... and we're winning!! yay!! lets see how long it lasts
Argh!!! I've been offline for a week or so and can't believe how much has changed! What happened =(
Anyhow, an update is 71 to 71... drawing again. Come on JB fans!
=D
Больше года layla_14 said…
77 to 79... edward are winning. This can't be happning, come on jacob fans.
last edited Больше года
Больше года layla_14 said…
78 to 81, crap edward are still winning. come jacob fans!
*Tear* damn edward cullen to the firey pits of hell
Alright we're still only on 79... please let us get a few more... please?

=(

oh... and the other one has got 84. I blame it on them casting Edward as the guy from Harry Potter...
last edited Больше года
robert pattinson is his name. i think he'll make a good edward. of course, they shouldn't be winning. we're TOTALLY more dedicated. this sucks big time. (although i will refrain from damning edward to the firey pits of hell)

Больше года Meg08 said…
Hi... why are you damning Edward to hell, iluvtheoc? I thuoght we had all of this worked out? I always say you guys are more dedicated and then Edward fans. The crazy Edward fans, you know the die-hards like me, are few and far between, we are the ones that get along with you Jacob people! Edward fans are becoming so common place. *sighs* Now if all the Edward fans were as crazy and dedicated as the Jacob people it would be impossible for us to get along.

Please, please, call Rob by his name. And most of the Edward hates don't think he'll do a good job as Edward. So don't blame him! He'll make a great Edwrad!!!
OK, I was going to reply to Meg08 and Gracie08 but my answer got too long so I put it in the soapbox.
Also, just trying to sneak it in before Meg08 attacks me or something (only joking... I hope?!)
Edward has 89 to Jake's 81. It was bound to happen at some point, and as Meg08 says Edward fans are just more passive fans really...
=D
Больше года Meg08 said…
I don't get that. I'm happy to yell at the top of my lungs that I love Edward Cullen!!!!!!!!! And I hang with more werewolves/Jacob fans then I do Edward fans. I have.... three good Edward fans that I talk to a lot and.... I've lost count of the Jacob ones. lol

*sighs* Stupid passive fans. Not really fans at all.
Ah, I wish my friends were like that. I know only one person who likes Jake and the rest are all Edward... argh! Ah well, more Jake for me!
=D
i know doode i have lent my books out to EXACTLY 26 people... and all but 3 like Jacob... thats bull... there are more edward fan... thats why Jacob fan show there dedication so much!
Больше года Meg08 said…
Are you kidding me? Jacob fans out number Edward fans 3 to 1 in mine and Gracie town! And we also have one (two really, but one doesn't live here) that have given up trying to choose between Jake and Edward and have went to loving Jasper. How werid is that?

I mean I'd love Jasper too, IF (and this is a big IF) both Edward and Jacob weren't in the story. Edward would have to not be there (like if he really didn't come back at the end of New Moon) I'd learn to be a Jacob fan, and then if Jacob doesn't come back (this is with Edward already gone.) I'd probably become a Jasper fan after all of that.... if I could stop crying long enough over Edward being gone... ;)
But without Edward and Jake, there isn't really a story so, no thanks to Jasper! Anyhow, thought I might update with some new figures:
Edward has 106 to Jacob's 95.
We are being completely beaten on numbers now but do not lose hope! After all, we are obviously the best!
=D
last edited Больше года
i will not lose hope. we are the best. people just love edward cuz he's inhumanly hot. you can ask meg08, it drives both of us insane. even i will say there is so much more to him than that.

lol, we were talking about this the other day, if jacob were gone, then i would love edward, (it would take me a LONG LONG LONG LONG time to switch though, i would wear black for years...), and if edward were gone (not as long a mourning period), i think i would go for emmett before jasper. emmett is like this big loveable hunk, jasper is...jasper. ~shrug~ i don't know.

i actually kind of like sam though...he seems to have a secret sweet side. and i used to like quil till he was all like into carnage and killing and stuff...lol.
Больше года Meg08 said…
*sighs* I hate most Edward fans. That's why I hang with you wolves! and of cousre my true Edward fan friends!!! Charmed, Gabitha(sp?), others who's names I can't spell (you know who you are!) You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks sis, That made me all warm and fuzzy!!!

Yeah, Quil was sorta sweet when he was human. Now he's just like Jared(Sp?).
Больше года kctjohnson said…
I wish I'd known about this site sooner!! I'm in the Yahoo Twilight Group and out of 30 members, there are two, count 'em - TWO - Jacob fans (or as we refer to as "Jacobeans". The rest are all "Edwardians" and whenever there is a "Jacob vs Edward" discussion, my fellow Jacobean and I always seem to be fighting a losing battle *LOL* But both of us will always stand our ground when it comes to defending Jacob!! You guys should join the group so we can have more Jacobeans!! (link)
on my way right this second!!!!!
Больше года Meg08 said…
I'm happy here. and I don't think you need another Edwardian there, even if I help defend Jake.
oh shut up, meg.
Больше года luvrofedward said…
ok so i lurve both edward and jacob and im a fan of both, edward a little bit more than jake, but only by 6% which isnt that much lol.
btw its now 107 vs 122 and edward fans are winning........
last edited Больше года
Больше года savii_t said…
i do infact loveee edward, and i am glad that he is winnin...?
*wait*
is he still? hold on, lemme check...
YESS!! 142 to 169 [edwaard winning]
to all the jacob fans...
=p
Больше года randomchicky456 said…
EDWARD IS WINNING AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
o wat now!!!!!!!!!
Okaaaay.

At the mo, Edward has 197 fans to Jake's 153. Although Edward is winning I think we should all be pretty ecstatic that so many people are joining up. So yay for us?!

=D
i completly agree... Labradoodle... we were some of the first people on this site... i was the 4th member to join... so im really glad that the number is so much more high
Больше года walker93 said…
Edward-272
Jacob-202
We're only behind by...70. It could be worse I guess.
Больше года bellaswan7 said…
at least we luv jacob more than the edward people luv edward we are more dedicated to our man!
Edward-291
Jacob-225

Down by 66. We're going up!
Больше года chelsea21 said…
mmmm.....at least we know we r true fans.
Time for a new update... I remember when we used to update this a lot more often...

Anyhow,

Edward - 313
Jake - 237

Hmm. I think we're slightly behind. But again, don't give up. I'm still impressed we managed to beat the Edward fans at all. Go us!

=D
Больше года jacob4ever57 said…
We aren't winning anymore!!! =(
we haven't been for awhile :(
I don't think there is any way to soften the blow so here's the numbers:

Edward - 401
Jacob - 281

I get that people prefer Edward... may not understand it but I get it.

What I don't get is why there are something like 1100 fans on the Twilight series spot but only this many (682 and thats with people who have signed up to both =D)signed up to individual fan spots... how can they NOT choose or at least choose both?!