Дженнифер Моррисон I just received a Dedicated Фан Medal for the Jennifer Morrison Spot!

misanthrope86 posted on May 25, 2008 at 11:27PM
To my surprise, today I got a Dedicated Fan Medal for this spot. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Jennifer, but I don't feel as though I did anything much to earn this medal.

I investigated and found out that I have only contributed 30 images (all icons) and one video. Whereas, in the Robert Sean Leonard Spot, I have contributed 10 links, 198 images and one video, and do not have a medal. I'm no mathematician, but seems that there is a difference there...

Upon further investigation, I discovered that the content that I had contributed to Jennifer's Spot had been rated a number of times, whereas the content I had posted in the RSL Spot has either never been rated or rated only once or twice.

So I would like to thank the people of this spot who have rated the content that has been posted. Everyone appreciates when their content is rated and this spot seems to be one of the few spots with consistent raters!

I will say that I made it my mission to rate this entire spot (and all other House related spots) so I guess that may have been part of the reason why I won a Dedicated Fan Medal.

So while, it was cool to get a medal for this spot, it is mucher cooler to know that people actually care about what is posted here!

Thanks guys and keep up the good work! :)

Дженнифер Моррисон 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года nandacavalieri said…
I know I'm 7 months late, but congrats
I noticed that too, if it wasn't for the ratings I would never have my die-hard medal here
Больше года laughingGrl said…
big smile
congrats!!! iknow this is super late!! i rly wanna a dedicated for jen too!