Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts New Generation RP

deathsie posted on Nov 09, 2011 at 09:03AM
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts New Generation in this RP there is none on the old people e.g. Sora, Axel and Kiri (is that how you spell her name?) you will have to have the following here is mine

Name: David Parsons
Height: 6'5
Eyes: green like a a snakes eyes
personality: fun,loyal, chaotic,
looks: hair is always covered with a hood, always wheres a jacket, blue jeans, black boots.
keyblade(s): death riper and sun sole.
keyblade(s) powers: death ripper can rip apart anything from bosy parts to the persons existence, sun sole can bring back people from not existing to reality, the keyblades are intertwined and never go more that ten meters from each other or the fabric of existence will slowly get teared apart.

Story: after the 4th great war new more advanced keyblades started poping up all over the place. even some of the more advance heartless and nobodys have ended up with some. meany of the keyblade heartless and nobodys grew smarter and stronger. they have formed an army. the nobodys are the smarter ones and have formed powerfull groups to kill and take the keyblades and there holders. will you survive?
last edited on Nov 09, 2011 at 09:18AM

Kingdom Hearts 114 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

Больше года deathsie said…
David is walking throw a forest to the old runes (its like the mansion) when he is attacked by some heartless and nobody's he brings out death ripper and pulls them from exsitance in a mater of a second.
Больше года guilmon2149 said…
All of a sudden. a shadowy figure appears. ''hello david'''
meh
*looks at shadowy figure* "what do you want? tell me or you will be joining the heartless and nobodys" i say calmly as if i was talking to a old friend.
''i am merley a walker of the dark hallways of worlds. i am no threat to you'' the figure steps forward and begins to lower his hood.
*watches figure as it lowers its hood i also bring out sun sole*
the figure is a black dinosaur that has long white hair with red eyes. 'i am a enemy of the heartless and nobodys just like you. you can call me blackguilmon
*as my keyblades are withdrawn i walk up to you to shake your hand* "nice to meat you blackguilmon"
(blackguilmon has claws, but oh well) i see you are a keyblade weilder. as am i 'i get out the digital destroyer' this is the digital destroyer, i am the only digimon keyblade weilder.
*as i now raise my right hand death ripper comes out* "this one is death ripper" *i rase my other hand* "and sun sole" *i lower my hands the go away i start walking to the ruins* "im heading to the ruins you want to come??"
sure. i need to kill some nobodys anyway.
*as we get to the ruins a giant nobody and a group of heartless appear from nowhere* "you said you wanted a nobody now is your chance" death ripper and sun sole come two my hands* "digimon first"
'thanks' brings out digital destroyer. attacks the giant nobody with magic spells.
*as i now run to the heartless pulling them from existence with death ripper i also swing sun sole and a group of orange heartless appear and attack the rest of the heartless i now start attacking a few of the bigger heartless.*
'watch this david'..... Blackguilmon digivolve toooooo....... BLACK GROWLMON
(gotta go i'll be back soon)
(K) "nice i can do something like that to" i say *as the two hilts of the keyblades has a small hole and rod in them they connect and start to fuse into a small but Very power full canon* "watch this" *i now shoot it at the largest heartless (MINI BOSS) it hits with the speed of a blink of a eye and explodes killing the heartless and all that sounded it they go back to normal* "n-n-nice ya" i say with no energy left*
Больше года demmmy said…
A girl walks around. "Hello?" She had light brown pigtails. She wore a orange tank top and tan shorts that reached her knees. She wore a black belt with a son and moon charm on it. She had black and white striped boots that reached her knees. She also had a teal bracelet on.
*as i now attacking the giant Nobody it is defeated i walk off and see if where are any more left i then see a girl i walk up to her* "what are you doing here??"
Больше года demmmy said…
"I-I was lost." I say. "Do you know where we are?" I ask. I examine my surroundings.
i say to her "well north is the ruins and over that way" points west "is the closest town i am not from here so i don't know what it is call do you what me to take you there??" i ask
Больше года demmmy said…
"Sure I would like that." I reply. I walk over and stand on the side of him.
"lets go then i" i say as i start to walk
Больше года demmmy said…
I walk with him. "So, what's your name?" I ask.
"David whats yours??" i ask
Больше года demmmy said…
"I'm Maria." I reply
guilmon appears 'and i'm guilmon'
Больше года demmmy said…
"Whoa! Um, hi Guilmon!" I wave at Guilmon.
"Hey guilmon im just taking Maria here to town" *i say as i sent my hands back wards and bring out my keyblades i start shaking my head then go back to normal*
Больше года demmmy said…
"Yup!" I say. I then start to draw imaginary lines in the air.
'i will come with you' brings out digital destroyer
Больше года demmmy said…
"Wow, I've already made two friends!" I say happily. I start humming Sanctuary.
*as a small shadow appers in the tress i walk up to guilmon i say "where being followed but don't let them know we know" i walk up to Maria and say "so what where you doing out here anyway??"
last edited Больше года
Больше года demmmy said…
"Um... I can't remember. All I remember is that it's stormy outside and the next thing I know I'm here." I say looking at the ground.
"its ok maybe a good nights rest will help" i say with a smile "looks there's the edge of town" i say pointing to town
Больше года demmmy said…
"Um... could you... come with me?" I ask still looking at the ground. "I just don't want to be alone." I start to blush.
"ok come on lets go" i say as i walk into town
Больше года demmmy said…
I follow behind looking in awe at the town.
*as we reach a 3-story building with porches on the top 2 floors* "i think this is a good place to stay don't you?" i ask Maria
Больше года demmmy said…
I stare in awe. "Yep. I'm tiered." I say. I walk inside.
*as i walk up to a man behind a counter* "how much for a couple of days?" i ask he answers "6500" *i answer back "two rooms then" i put down 13000* he says "top floor 2 end ones facing each other to the left" *he gives me the keys* "lets go Maria" i say"
Больше года demmmy said…
"Kay." I say. I yawn. I walk into my room and close the door. I plop myself down on the bed and drift to sleep.
*as i now go into the other room and lay on the bed i slowly drift off*
Больше года demmmy said…
I wake up. I turn my head to look at the clock. It says 12:23. I go outside my room and nock on David's door.
*as i now walk up the corridor and see Maria "hello Maria is about time you wake up *i walk up to her and give her a pouch of coins* "go get some lunch i will meat you down there later" i say
Больше года demmmy said…
I nod in reply. I head outside to find a restaurant. I find a little shop selling hot dogs. I buy 2 and sit down on a bench waiting for David.
i buy a hotdog at the stand and wait with you, 'so how are you doing then?'
Больше года demmmy said…
"Fine." I say. "How bout you?" I ask.
'i'm okay, where is david?' ( i am a black guilmon bye the way)
Больше года demmmy said…
"I don't know. He said he'd meet with me." I say. I look at the hot dogs that are starting to get cold.
wink
'hold on a sec' i use pyro sphere to heat up the hot dogs a bit. there we go.