Легенда об Искателе Prophecy and Destiny

LaraCroft87 posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 07:01PM
So, yeah we've seen the 2 first episodes. And it was....awesome. Honestly I didn't read the book, but now I eartn to find it.
Anyway, there was a little, a tiny mistake...a blunder.
At the very beginning Kahlan appears in white dress(1), when Richard saved her the first time Fane (I just don't know how to write the guard name correctly) tear away the locket from Richard's neck(2). But at the end of Destiny Kahlan again wears the white dress (when had she time to change back?!) and Richard has his locket.
But if you don't pay attention to this blunder. The show is awesome)))

Легенда об Искателе 22 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Christo said…
Wow, this show is amazing and beautiful!:)
I'm hungarian and i downloaded the first episode.
Richard and Kahlan are very cute, i like their relationship.
I observed too the dress thing, just i don't understand... whatever, i don't really care:P
The book is unkown for me, but i'm sure it's really good.
I'm sorry for my english, i hope it was clear.:D
last edited Больше года
Больше года shadowwolfprinc said…
i have read wizards first rule. the dress is standard confesser wear. plus the longer a confessers hair the higher they are in society. it was an amazing book and now they have a series that is just as awesome. there are 11 books in the series the sword of truth and i have read the first one which is wizards first rule i am reading stone of tears the second book and if you type in the namer of the series then type in the name of thee book you want to read you can read the books online
Больше года LaraCroft87 said…
Online it's not like when you hold the book in your hands and plus it really bad for yeas.

But I can't yet find those books here in Russia. It's just not fair...
Yes, you're right...when i read the Harry Potter in english online, my eyes burned out
i already ordered The Wizard's First Rule cause here cannot be got in the bookshops
I can't wait...:P
I even can't order it...well yet...hope to get it after New Year
Больше года shadowwolfprinc said…
yeah well many other americans still dont know the series even exist.
2 shadowwolfprinc, You won't believe, but I thought that I was the only one who knew 'bout this series. But the next day after 2 episodes premier I found an unofficial Russian fan-site and community on the site which is very like Facebook just called different and in Russian.
So the Russian Fans (who've read the book) dont like the actors and they even made sort of casting. Everyone lay the picture of actors who as he thinks would play the characters better.
I don't understand why this series isn't so populat in the USA. I think it's great, awesome.
Больше года CaptRyan said…
What? Amazon.com doesn't deliver to Russia!? Shocking.

You could have someone send you a copy I guess. And paypal them. There are ways!

The series, btw, is doing pretty well in the USA. Viewing figures just came out and it is a bit of a hit!

2CaptRyan, no of course Amazon.com works in Russia and I can order the book here. But it costs hell of a money. The price of the delivery will be like the price of the book if not higher.

Paypal? I saw this word a lot but don't know what does it mean. It's like. Someone whom I know in US will buy the book, send it to me and then I'll send him the money?

Anyway, I can't wait till tomorrow (stupid time lag) to see the next episode.
Does anyone know what's Kahlan's secret??
I really want to know. Somebody, who read the books, please write me a message.
Thanks
2 Christo, I thought her secret was revealed in the last (5th) episode...
Yes, I know about her power, but what about Richard?
Why they can't to be together?
Now, when I saw the 6th episode I want to know it too, but I would like to wait till it comes out in the show. I'm so excited to see the next episode. Some say the answer on this question is there.
Больше года Potus said…
Just posting up to say I love the show! I read all the books and have been a big fan for years. Incase anyone from the cast reads these, keep up the good work.
Больше года kahlanfan123 said…
2 Lauracroft87 If you payed half a bit of attention you will know that Fane will have shown the pendant to Michael who gave to their father. And in case you didn't notice Kahlan and Richard helped Adie put Zedd in Adie's house. That may be where Kahlan changed her outfit. Can't say it didn't confuse me in the beginning. But please note that Zedd hopped out of the coma induced from shadow poison a little to quickly compared to the books.
last edited Больше года
2 Christo Kahlan is a confessor she can't be with Richard because if they were her power would destroy him and he could not complete the prophesy even through her orders.
In the books she finds out from Demin Nass that Richard was captured by Denna and was at least to Demin's last knowlge in front of Darken Rahl and didn't know his own name. "It looked as if Master Rahl was in a mood to kill him." She went in to the "Con- Dar" the blood rage and killed Nas and the other members of a Quad sent to capture her and kill Zedd and Chase in a VERY creative way. No mention as to how she killed Nas, though hint is he got her REALLY ANGRY, FYI not a good thing to do to Kahlan.
last edited Больше года
One mention of the next episode. Based on what I can find Kahlan mentions the other confessors are in hiding. Based on the books the other confessors were killed after the boundary between D'hara and the Midlands came down at the start of the summer. But it is nice that they are adding twists to the original story line.It should be a good episode.
Wow, thanks for the info kahlanfan:)
mischievous
How did you like the episode now that it aired. i loved the end of the episode when Kahlan at least confessed to her feelings and admitted that she wanted a friend but they could not be more than that.
They did wonderful on the first kiss aspect of the show. The book give cause to believe it was at least Kahlan's first kiss.
worried
It was a good episode:D The first kiss was really cool:)
But i hated that blonde bitch and she doesn't die...totally wrong..
sick
Amen on that one. Denna not dead just so wrong.
Больше года guitargod18 said…
cool
I heard there was a new book to the series, Debt of Bones.