Leyton Family<3 Secret Santa

xoheartinohioxo posted on Nov 29, 2019 at 10:24PM
Rachel and I have sent everyone the person they will be playing Santa to aka who you're making gifts for, so this forum is for all of us to give some ideas of stuff we would want! Of course we all know each other pretty well and will have some general ideas, but if there's a specific character/fandom that you're dying to have an icon of, etc... this is the place to say so!

Rachel and I have sent everyone the person they will be playing Santa to aka who you're making gifts

Leyton Family<3 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года xoheartinohioxo said…
So I guess I'll start it off!

Stuff that I would love icons for: {and/or a wallpaper maybe?!}

Baby Yoda
Golden Trio
Jack/Kate/Sawyer
Delena
Combo icons with a mix of my favorite ships {example- Delena/Skate/Naley // Jate/Brucas/LoVe etc.}
Combo icons with a mix of my favorite females {Elena/Regina, Brooke/Hanna, Veronica/Peyton etc.}
Combo icons with a mix of my favorite males {Steve/Sawyer, Derek/Damon, Harry/Barry etc.}
Disney icons - especially Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, Tangled, Lion King & Moana **I would really LOVE an icon/icons of multiple Disney princesses together!! Like Belle/Elsa/Rapunzel etc.**
Marvel - anything really, but especially Endgame && the final battle <3
Star Wars {especially Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith // Anakin, Anakin/Padme & Anakin/Obi-Wan}
Brooke/Haley/Peyton
Brucas/Leyton
Naley/Brucas/Leyton/Jeyton
Leyton/Jeyton
Casey/Cappie
Chloe/Lucifer
Mickey/Ian

Fanfic ideas:

When Steve goes back in time at the end of Endgame, instead of messing with Peggy's life he goes and saves his boyfriend aka Bucky from decades of torture!

Damon/Elena living their happy human lives after Elena is awakened. {Would love to see Damon proposing, them finding out Elena is pregnant, etc.}

OTH gang playing a game like Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever & having fun. [Would want the main pairings to be BL/NH/JP but ships can get mixed up for game stuff, and other characters like Mouth, Rachel, Bevin, Skills, Clay & Quinn are welcome!]

Some kind of Christmas fic! Possible fandoms:
OTH [Pairings being either Brucas/Naley/Jeyton or just Naley/Leyton & Brooke/Jake because they're my AU guilty pleasure!]
TVD- Delena/Steroline & Bonnie with Enzo or Jeremy. It could be slightly AU and erase Stefan's death! I just want happy!
Marvel- The original Avengers doing Secret Santa and/or other fun holiday shenanigans! *Bonus points if Bucky/Stucky is included. And other favorites are ofc welcome, like Spiderman, Wanda, Pepper, Captain Marvel, Guardians, Loki, etc.*
Extra bonus points if you include a character getting a kitten/kittens for Christmas :D
last edited Больше года
xoheartinohioxo commented…
And like everyone else has сказал(-а) - Ты guys all know me, I'll Любовь anything Ты think of for me ♥♥ Больше года
Больше года rachel713 said…
So here's some of the stuff I'd be the happiest with! But no pressure whatsoever, anything you do will be perfect <3

For icons/edits:

- Freddie Mercury / Roger Taylor / Ben Hardy (& Ben as Roger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody) / Rami Malek (& Rami as Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody) (I love these boys equally and would love anything to do with any of them)

- Freddie Mercury & Roger Taylor (Queen and/or BoRhap versions)

- Anything Queen in general (especially all four of them together)

- Anything Bohemian Rhapsody in general (plus the Bohemian Rhapsody cast out of character or in any roles, really)

Fanfic ideas:

Well, again, honestly just Queen/BoRhap. Any of the boys' shenanigans would be cute as heck. Also wouldn't say no to like a me/Roger fic but it's just an option, really :)

Sorry, I thought this list would be more extensive, but here we are :P
last edited Больше года
Больше года mooshka said…
Honestly lately I haven’t been into any new fandom stuff or obsessions if I’m keeping it real. My favorites are pretty much the same and I trust everyone to know my taste! Soooo go ahead and surprise me with whatever secret Santa, I know I’m gonna love it regardless<33
Больше года Kirkir said…
Feel free to make anything you want, I know I'd love anything <33

But just some general ideas for icons:
Ian/Mickey
Ian
Naley
Brooke/Peyton
Skam remakes
Effy/Kaya
Ceffy & Freffy
Berlin (Casa De Papel)
Rio & Tokio
Berlin & Professor
Randall Pearson
Randall, Kevin, Kate
Jack/Rebecca
Stranger Kids
Steve Harrington
Aladdin&Jasmine
Mia Smoak
Elliot Alderson
Celeste Wright
Annalise Keating
Josie Saltzman
Jughead Jones
Betty and Jughead
Kara Danvers
Alyssa & James
Barry Allen
Damon & Elena

Больше года Piu95 said…
I'm fine with whatever you do for me, but if you need inspiration, here's some ideas.

For icons:
12 monkeys (Cassie and/or Cassie/Cole)
Fringe (Olivia)
Emma Swan
Any of my queens: JMo, Dianna, Katie McGrath, Emma Stone, Holland, Karen, etc.
Miriam Maisel (especially her fabulous outfits!)
Arrowverse (Mia Smoak, Lena Luthor, Sara Lance, Snowbarry, Cait/Killer Frost...)
Skam (Eleonora from Italian remake, Mia from German one)
Больше года Sakkara98 said…
Gonna give some fandoms ideas cause it can be a bit difficult. But I entirely trust everyone here and I'm sure you'll be on point with whatever you do <3

Ideas (no order) :
Daenerys obviously
La Casa de Papel (Especially Berlin)
TWD (Especially Negan)
LotR
Star Wars (The Mandalorian, Kylo Ren, Leia...)
Peaky Blinders (Tommy)
Vikings (Ivar the Boneless)
Symphonic Metal (Epica, Nightwish, Delain...)
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Emilia Clarke
Больше года Nicolas97 said…
I don’t want to specifically ASK sth from someone bc it’s the exact opposite meaning of Secret Santa but you all know my all time favorites! As far as current favorites are concerned I’m totally into The Morning Show and Lorelai/Rory <3
Больше года Elbelle23 said…
okie dokie <3 i am really easy peasy so whatever you guys make me I WILL ADORE <333

Icons or fanart...maybe a computer wallpaper are
FANDOM: Anything Harry Potter, OC, One Tree Hill, Himym, SUITS, SEX AND THE CITY

COUPLES: Nic/Conrad (from resident) Brulian/Sethummer/Darvey/Malec/Marshall and Lily, Steroline, WEST ALLEN

FEMALES: Brooke, Rory, Rachel Berry, Caroline Forbes, Wanda Maximoff,

MALES: STEVE HARRINGTON, BUCKY BARNES, DEAN WINCHESTER, Seth Cohen, Alec Lightwood, Steve Rogers, BABY YODA, BARRY ALLEN

SOMEONE DO A FANFIC BECAUSE I AM A BOOK NERD <33333
Anything maybe to do with bucky and me :P because I am a slut for that hahahah

LOVE YOU ALL
last edited Больше года
Больше года rorymariano said…
♥♥♥

right now gilbert/anne from anne with an e (...really anything awae) has completely taken over my life, so I'd love some stuff with that!!

some other things i'd love icons for:
flynn/lucy (timeless)
garcia flynn (timeless)
julia graham (parenthood)
tim/lyla (friday night lights)
elizabeth/margaret (together or separately from s1&2 of the crown)

and of course, i'd love anything from my favorites (lost, this is us, oth, ouat, downton, community, lizzie bennet diaries, the white queen, etc.)

and if you wanted to put emilie de ravin and milo ventimiglia's faces together in some icons/fanarts/fics i would not be opposed at all ;)

♥♥♥
last edited Больше года
Больше года marakii said…
Agree w/Rana & Nic<3
Y'all know my favorites!! The latest additions are darvey from suits & the morning show<3333
Atie's gifts:

link
Ines:

link
last edited Больше года
Bee:

link
Elle:

link

link
Kir:

link
Kirkir commented…
OMG!!! THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL <3333 WOW!!!! Больше года
Amber:

link

link

link
Rachel:

link
rachel713 commented…
I Любовь them, thank you!! <3 Больше года
Alright guys, that's my half! Rachel will be posting the rest in the morning :)

*DON'T GUESS WHO MADE YOURS YET PLEASE! ONCE ALL GIFTS ARE POSTED, WE WILL MAKE A PICK FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE THEIR GUESSES!*
Rana:

link
mooshka commented…
THANK Ты SS <33333 I absolutely adore all of them Больше года
mooshka commented…
THEYRE SOOOOO PRETTT Больше года
Atie:

link
clarkcgriffin commented…
I absolutely adore them! All my favourite things aaah 😍😍 so pretty Больше года