2. BANNER
3. ICON
last edited on Apr 21, 2011 at 01:58PM

Liam and Annie 119 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

Больше года TriineA said…
I'm no good with banners and icons and stuff but I have a couples of suggestions for the motto. (:

#1. I'm so glad you made it, because I really wanted you.. I wanted you here for this.

#2. I don't know why I'm here, but I'm here.

The next one is actually a Shenae Grimes quote but I liked it.
#3. The relationship and the closeness that Annie and Liam are forming is much more than any physical attraction.

- But maybe we should wait a couple of episodes, there might happen something good. (;
last edited Больше года
Больше года karlswen said…
smile
these are my favorite quotes too =}

yeah , I think we should wait 1 more episode!

maybe motto can be Liam's words about their friendships (that he doesn't want to be just friends) ...
Больше года LeytonTLA said…
cool
If you need me, you know where to find me.

It's sooo Lannie! Liam said this to Annie, but it kinda goes in the both directions :) you know, he's there for her, and she's there for him (well, not counting this whole effin summer, which I'll never be able to get over)

and i'm not good with the icons and the banners also, so I'll leave that up to you guys :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Crazy_LA_FAN said…
big smile
ow , I would love to try to create banner , but I'm afraid it will take for me about month to make one :D
last edited Больше года
Больше года Queenst said…
heart
"The real reason I wanted to crash with Dixon was to be near you . I miss you.I want another chance"- Liam

my suggestion as new motto :)
somebody please help me with mistakes , how correctly writes word :"crush" or "crash" or in other way ? :( I just never heard such expression from guy about a guy :D
last edited Больше года
kiss
it's "crash" :)
blush
ow , thanks
it was kinda scary for me to hear that Liam is interested in Dixon (crush) :D
smile
it's informal, slang. he wanted to crash, meaning he wanted to spend the night.

you're welcome :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года MaryElizabeth said…
heart
I love this motto :)
sick
eh , this was REALLY hard :S , I think bathroom scene doesn't really match here , but I couldn't find/make another scene so that coloring and size suit ;( , so here it is ...
I'll try later to make other banner or to change this one .
 eh , this was REALLY hard :S , I think bathroom scene doesn't really match here , but I couldn't find
kiss
I LOVE IT!
I love how you icluded so many meaningfull scenes =] OMG , Liam carying Annie is great , and I absolutely adore bathroom scene <3
mischievous
AaRrGgHh , NO , I don't like how bathroom scene looks here , it seems like on left side it's too much everything , but on right side vice versa :D , please , help guys , what scene could match in this free space ? ;( :D
 AaRrGgHh , NO , I don't like how bathroom scene looks here , it seems like on left side it's too much
heart
WOW the quality is AMAZING! It's great, I don't think that the bathroom scene looks that bad... It's ok.

I have a few, but they aren't THAT big. Quality and resolution suck, And I'm not sure how it would look like. :)

I'll post them, and you are allowed to dislike them :D Cause I HATE photoshop. I simply hate it. But my love for Lannie was stronger. :D

The first one is without the scenes from 03x04.

And I started the second one,with the scenes from 03x04, but I was too lazy. And the quality is driving me crazy.

At least I hope that I inspired you in some way :)
 WOW the quality is AMAZING! It's great, I don't think that the bathroom scene looks that bad... It's
blush
the finished one without the scenes from 03x04 :D
last edited Больше года
 the finished one without the scenes from 03x04 :D
big smile
I love yours :) , love the way you used ALL their scenes , thanks for an idea by the way , I'll search something from 1-2 season , who said it has to be only 3 ?! :D

I create everything bigger than it's suppose to be because when it's posted , quality makes worse ;( it's like in picks , you include pictures in good quality , but they post just meh - picture becomes less clear ... :D
Больше года DamonElenaFan said…
heart
Wow , so many banners in one day :D
Love them all and Mary I think bath scene is great and it fits (it seems like Liam is holding Annie around her waist):P
last edited Больше года
Больше года sidney_sunny said…
smile
wow , great banners!
When is the deadline ?
smile
Let it be wednesday , next week , so that you'll get another Lannie scenes to add (maybe)!

If somebody would like to make , but can't create it till that time , please contact me , I'll prolong deadline :)
sad
it seems like a person who created this spot isn't really active on fanpop ;( probably it will take much time to change our spot look ;( that's SAD!
sad
Seriously?! That sucks. And no one else can change it? I mean ask the fanpop people :) to change it?
smile
hmm , last time I sent to spot owner message and she changed it rather fast :) I think she can recieve this message on her e-mail (if alarm is turned) , we'll see , if during one week after voting banner won't be changed , we may ask for help :)
Больше года mistrz922 said…
and what do u guys think about an icon? what it should be in it - I mean their hug, kiss or what?:)
mischievous
I am for the kiss.
Больше года irina_kirs said…
mischievous
Kiss would be nice , but I'm against repeat scenes . Banner and icon should differ :)
that's true. Maybe first we should pick the banner and then icon;)
Больше года Lannieluv7 said…
I like the first banner from maryelizabeth

and i think the banner should be the kiss on the boat
big smile
Maybe we'll get new kiss in this episode ? ;(

PLEASE!!! We so desperately need it for icon or include in banner :D
wink
we need more scenes with Lannie!! xD:)
big smile
^ agree , we need as much as it was in previous episode :P
smile
Finally I finished it ! :D I don't really like it , but anyway ...... :P that's for now , maybe tomorrow I'll change something!
 Finally I finished it ! :D I don't really like it , but anyway ...... :P that's for now , maybe tomor
mischievous
And with black borders
Maybe these two are similar , I hope you'll deal with that Anna , after 4 hours finishing this "masterpiece" I barely can find any differences :D
Pick the one you like :P
last edited Больше года
 And with black borders Maybe these two are similar , I hope you'll deal with that Anna , after 4 ho
smile
Maybe we can already create motto pick ? :)

love banners! <3
Больше года LindsayLin said…
heart
motto :
AღL: "I cant believe I get to kiss you as much as I want. Whenever I want. Wherever I want."

I love those you already added , I just wanted to offer this one for a quantity :P
smile
Since picks doesn't have enough space to include whole motto , I think we better make voting here ! :)

WRITE DOWN : "MOTTO - x"
x-number of your favorite motto :)

deadline - FRIDAY!
smile
MOTTO - 6
heart
MOTTO - 7

oh , I love them all !
Больше года TheLiineGirl said…
Motto 6..

but all really..
Больше года lanniefan said…
heart
MOTTO - 4
MaryElizabeth I love those banners!!:):)
It is really hard to decide... damn... I'd prefer one from Annie and one from Liam :p but... MOTTO - 5
last edited Больше года
Больше года sidney_sunny said…
heart
MOTTO - 3

but I also love 5 , 6 and 7
Больше года londonlover14 said…
Motto - 5 =)
Больше года LindsayLin said…
heart
MOTTO - 7
smile
MOTTO - 5 :P

and 6,7
mischievous
I can vote for my own suggestion, right? :D

MOTTO - 5 :)
wink
^ Yes , of course , this is not competition , we are picking what is best for our spot :))

I'll create now banner pick , by the way ,Jelena , you suggest both banners or only last one ? :) Same question to Mary , should I include very first one - with bath scene :P ?
smile
MOTTO 7
Больше года Lannieluv7 said…
5. LღA: "If you need me, you know where to find me."
smile
Mary , should I include very first one - with bath scene :P ?
I think NO :))

MOTTO - 7
heart
The second one! the first one is not finished, but I see that you've already figured that out, cause you've made the pick :D
wink
Yeah , I noticed word "finished" near second banner , but I wasn't sure , so I left "add" option in pick :)