Liz Vicious Philosophical essay

Simpo1 posted on Mar 05, 2020 at 10:43AM
Does Liz Vicious exist?

Sure, there are pictures purported to be Liz and there are links one can follow to other interesting aspects of her occupation. It's actually very interesting to see Liz in different situations that leads to fantasy.

But did Liz Vicious ever occupy a real place on earth?

Technically if you can imagine a thing, than it does exist, whether it's true or not. Even if nothing happened, something did. It was just read in after our discussion.

So we carry on, indulging in our admiration of her when she picks at at least a moment of bliss thinking and vulnerable minds.

This girl is part of an on-going group that shapes me and makes me feel so incredibly submissive to girls of all ages. Someone told me i am a beta male (I haven't looked that up yet) in need of an alpha female. <---- ???

This person said she was not my type and that i could really use a babysitter who could control me and my attitude and direct it toward a positive goal.

Maybe that's why I need to be live in Liz Vicious, so it comes true. I'm interested in working it out even if i have to take punishment from my younger cousin. She just turned 13. That means, oh oh, I forget to report in.

I'll try to be writing more.
Thanks for listening.
 Does Liz Vicious exist? Sure, there are pictures purported to be Liz and there are Ссылки one can f

Liz Vicious No Ответы