Logan Lerman Logans new, long hair :)

SamWlove posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 12:23PM

So I'm just wondering how many people are like totally 'outragged' by the hair. When I first saw the pictures I was like "urhm ... What the hell?" but it's kind of growing on me. I didn't relise his hair was such a huge deal, because I went on tumblr and alot of people don't really like him anymore and aparently he's lost like 1/3 of his fanbase .... Because of his hair!!!???
What do you guys think? Do you reckon people have a good point or are they massively over reacting??
Ps. The hair isn't real ; he said that there permanent extensions (that took 10 1/2 hours putting on) Which I think shows how much of a deticated actor he is and how he actully cares about his performance and not his next pay check. + he's filming the perks of bieng a wallflower in December and Im pretty sure that they want him to cut it for that.

*this ends my little rant session :)*

Logan Lerman 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года marlanido said…
smile
i think they over react by hating him because of his extention btw it for his movie the three musketeers...
Больше года jacksonrain said…
I think they went way overboard.
Like you said it's just hair, and if your really a fan of someone
their hair wouldn't matter,
when I first seen it I was like 'I wonder why he got extensions'
But it's for his movie The Three Musketeers
I think it's cool he did extensions for it instead of a wig,
I like when actors get all up in their characters.

Plus that hair looks super cute in a beanie :)
Больше года LPLJdorf said…
blush
Well I guess those people who disliked him are stupid, and isn't really a true fan of him.. They prolly like him just becuz of his looks.. Not becuz of what he can do... His talents...

And me.? I don't care whatever he do to his hair, he'll still be Logan Lerman... Nothing will change, and won't even take back the way I feel about him.. :) I adore him, as much as I only should have but went even more than that... Like unreachable... It's weird isn't it.?
Больше года fireheart891 said…
worried
people have their opinions but i think it SO DOES NOT SUiT HIM!!! BTW did he have a british accent in the 3 musketeers????