Maximum Ride **MAJOR SPOILERS**

khfan12 posted on Jul 30, 2009 at 11:33PM
okay, I was on maximumride.com looking through Max's blog, when I saw a message update for book six. "The birdkid Angel also makes a dire prophecy about Fang, that he will be the first to die. Max's desperate desire to protect Fang brings the two closer than ever."

AND there is also a video update from James Pattison about the book.
link <<the wikipedia page

and here is the link to the video update
link
last edited on Jul 30, 2009 at 11:35PM

Maximum Ride 109 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 109

Больше года 18wanda said…
surprise
no way. Fang can't die!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Больше года khfan12 said…
He does. I guess he dies for Max.
Больше года Cullen_Freak said…
angry
NOO!!!he cant!!!!NOOO!!UGH!!!
surprise
I would throw the dang book against the wall. The freakin' book can't hold such horror, could it?
Больше года Fly_on said…
angry
AHHH! Crap! Shoot! FANG CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I would throw the book against the wall too. GAAAHHH! Come on james Patterson!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING. GAH!!!
Yeah. Let's find that author and break out the rubber chicken.
Больше года _snowy_ said…
wink
It doesn't say Fang will die. It just said that Angel had a prophecy that he will die. So, he might or might not die in the next book. In my opinion, the author is just trying to stir up some drama. Don't be to worried, I don't think James Patterson will just throw out one of his main characters.
Hopefully!
Больше года 15cmf01 said…
crying
oh my god fang CAN NOT DIE I WILL FREAKING...UGH this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be. The author coudln't really do that, right? Anyone but Fang! How about Angel, Gazzy, or Nudge? They are my least favorites. Especially Angel and Gazzy.
Больше года Bubbly131 said…
On the cover it says:

Angel says Fang will be the first to die.
Angel is never wrong.

But if JP did kill Fang, it'd be a series suicide.
Anyway, see the cover here: link
Больше года MaximumRideGirl said…
its true... i saw it too and the thing is... i heard that theres going to be like 12 books(and thats just a rumor...i do not no if its true) and i dont think James would spoil the books by killing Fang. That would kinda ruin the rest of the books
Больше года kupo21012 said…
sick
I'd rather Fang get hurt then die!
Больше года Fly_on said…
sick
I agree! But i think the bokks are losing plot. I mean how many people can be watching and waiting to kill the flock. it seems to be getting repetitive. Maybe JP WILL get deaperate and kill fang.
Больше года moniqua said…
okay, so if there are going to be 12 books, then yeah, that's rediculous. james patterson wouldn't kill off fang in this book, maybe, like, the last one if he's crazy enough, but he should know that if he does it in this one, no one will even want to read the rest. it'll be ruined. so i'm gonna hope that fang lives! through ALL of them!
Больше года bookworm12345 said…
actually it says fang will die first it doesnt say he will die in that book me and my friend r debating if he dies how will he die it shoud be an interesting book it comes out march 15 i cant wait
At least the gang will be out of Antarctica. It was sooo boring. White on white. ugh. I heard the gang is going to the African Safari. That sounds better.
Больше года AllynNight said…
mischievous
Fang can't die. He already killed off *SPOILER* Ozymandias, he can't kill Fang. Though I have the feeling that if he did, then he would have some very angry fangirls after him.
Больше года kirsti said…
smile
AllyNight I have had the same thoughts that he might be going of the other previous Maximum Ride series more than we think he is. BUT it will probably be like Harry Potter where they get everyone all worked up and then he doesn't die. Also it says he will be the first in the flock to die, DOESN'T SAY WHEN!! Have you guys heard about Dylan??!! *Spoilers!* The Flock is introduced to Dylan by a wealthy scientist in Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel. He is a winged boy, raised in a lab, who exists for one reason: to be Max's perfect other half. Not much is known about Dylan, except that Max will have to make a decision over Dylan and Fang.XD This is gonna be good!!
Больше года qwaspolkmr said…
angry
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOUD JP SPOIL IT LIKE THAT? IT'S OBVIOUS THAT HE WON'T DIE IN THIS BOOK! IT STATES THAT FANG WILL DIE BEFORE MAX, THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE WILL DIE SOON! YOU JUST NEED COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года jackie5starr said…
CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Больше года hannahlyyynn said…
FANG CANT DIE!!!!! that would be sooooo horrible!!!!!!!
*SPOILER*
i thought it would be like when ozymandius died 2, but i dont think jp will do that for this series, cause its longer and fang is a much bigger and more important character

but omg im soooo excited for all the max/fang/dylan drama thats gonna go on. hahaha its gonna be soo amazing
i cant wait!!!!
is the book coming out in january or march? cause i keep hearing both
Больше года babyanime said…
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo
i love fang soooooooooooooooooo much he can't nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o
If Angel or Gazzy died instead, it wouldn't be that much of a loss. They are my least favorites.
Больше года amuletfeathers said…
Well, I think it's ether 2 things. One; Fang actually is the oldest, not Max. Two; Angel sees it, and tells max about it, and thats what changes it. Like if Fang was gonna narrowly miss gettting shot, Max just sees the bullet, gets in front of him, and its gonna hit her, Fang pushes her down, and gets shot himself. See? Of course that would happen anyway...
Больше года sagigrrl1097 said…
Fang is too major a character to kill off. If they do I wil SCREAM and throw the books away.
For you convinience, I will sum it up in one long word:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­!

They say Angel is never wrong. Could she be wrong this time?
last edited Больше года
Больше года bookworm12345 said…
tongue
i will throw the book aginst the wall scream then tell my friend even if im at school me and my friends have been having a debut about this he just cant die he just cant
Больше года bookworm101 said…
crying
Nonononononononononononononononononononono­non­ono­non­ono­non­ono­non­ono­no! This can't happen!!!! I think it will be something, like, Angel sees this, is driven by instinct to not tell anyone, which is what would kill Fang. But she overcomes that urge and, against her better judgement, tells Max, who in turn saves Fang.
Больше года kirsti said…
tongue
It comes out in March and the next manga (3rd one) comes out in August. Really why would James Patterson tell? He's all mysterious like that so it's obvious he's just getting people all worked up...
Really? I thought the third manga came out earlier... Dang. I'm gonna check that out... well I can't find where I saw that, but there is supposed to be one released every six months until October 2013... so shouldn't the next one be in... April?!
Больше года nudgie-pie said…
big smile
well it doesnt say when it could be 30 years on so i dont whats all the fuss but it will be sad but i lloovvee nudge she is aweswome
laugh
oooohhhhhh is the movie realy coming next year that would be awesome
Больше года shadow-angel said…
worried
I think kirsti is right. Maybe James really is trying to work us up. But if Fang does die, I think I might, too.
I will die if he kills Fang. I think a crazed fangirl will murder JP if he kills Fang. I'm pretty sure. I can already see it one the news, "Famous author of the Maximum Ride series was murdered today. James Patterson was (insert age) today, when a mob of angry fan girls atacked him and killed him because he apparently killed off a main character. Kelly's on the scene now. What do you think of this, Kelly?"
Больше года tigerlily0597 said…
sad
Hello??!!???!!! Just because Angel said he was gonna die first doesn't mean that he will die SOON!!!!!!
Больше года tigerlily0597 said…
laugh
LOLZ bookworm101!!!!
laugh
exactly tiger lil it could be in like 50 years no wun knows there life span i rekon there like on twilight they never get older like becouse there fully grown the little ones theve got heaps of powers
there tottaly matured
Больше года imawesome34 said…
angry
IF FANG DIES I AM GOING 2 GO 2 JAMES PATTERSONS HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND STAB HIM IN HIS BLACK HEART!!!!!!!
big smile
thats nice
Больше года sodapop101 said…
monkey
If Fang does die (which is unlikely) I think it will have to do with Dylan, maybe Max really does fall for Dylan and Fang is all heartbroken and stuff and tries to kill himself. Idk I'm probably wrong
Больше года -looneyluna- said…
awwwww that really depressing~! if fang kills himself i would cry soooooooo hard!!!!! DX DX DX
Больше года sodapop101 said…
I know!!!
Больше года twilightrox43 said…
angry
There is NO way fang is gonna die. If that's the truth, Im not buying the book. Grrrrrrr..... James!!!!!! This is so wrong!!!
Maybe it is all a lie. Maybe it is something similar like a...suicide attempt? (shrug) I don't think Fang is that depressed...unless he thinks Max died somehow.
Больше года roseptl19 said…
angry
JP better not really kill off Fang or I'll personally write him a letter of complaint, or email!!! And also if Dylan does ruin Max's and Fang's relationship, I will be in Blackest of Black Fury!!!!
Больше года ThePhenomMan said…
crying
Here's what my best friend's sister says.
She says that Fang will (sure hope not, iggy first) die first.
But heres the catch, me and her both know that fang will die, but for max, for instance, if I was fang, alone with max and a bunch of flyboys came to get her (or the whitecoats) I would fight to the death to protect her. Wouldn't you. I'm a guy, like many of us on here, i think that fang is badass, shouldn't deserve to die. I have to accept it i guess. I know he's probably gonna die, and when he (HOPE NOT!!!) does I will read the rest of mazimum ride fang,then never read Mamimum ride again knowin he's gonna die. I have accepted it and deep inside, i say

NOT FANG!!! NOT MAX!!! ANYONE BUT FANG OR MAX!!
But knowing he's probably gonna die for max... Kinda changes my attitude tword him dying.

My thoughts on dylan...
Supposdly he's max's "Perfect other half" I say
"Give him the bar code tatto first. unless he turns into fang... i don't think so."

My thoughts on angel
Remember book 3? when she turned bad with jeb (But turned good again) Angel might be messing with their emotions. Trying to break them down. Don't know why? but if she did, i'm gonna take a stick, and bash JP's head in. Fuck JP if he was toying with their emotions.

That was my take on Maximum ride fang.
Phenom Out...
Больше года sagigrrl1097 said…
I am going to throw my books into a puddle and then run and tell all my Maximum Ride obsessing friends and then I am SO going to kill somebody!

And yeah, it might have something to do with Dylan

Who thinks Dylan will die first???
Больше года Farm_Girl321 said…
angry
OMG NOOOOOOO! He cant die i would just be heart broken! Fang is wasome and yeah i think max gets to carried away being leader just cause jeb can talk to her in her mind, he an also do it wiht ari. I cant believe fang dies OMG we should all protest to mr.Patterson!!!
Больше года Caslin said…
Has anyone actually thought that Fang won't die? If you are a member of Max-Dan-Wiz, then you will see that Fang has actually updated his blog there. And in the past, the flock gives little hints as to where they are, AFTER the next book, before the next book is out. So therefore, it stands to reason that a) the flock are in a cold place, waiting until they can move on after the book is released, and b) Fang won't die, as his blog has been updated.

Just thought I'd put that out there.