Мерлин на BBC Let's talk about the characters =)

louvreangel posted on Nov 02, 2010 at 09:25PM
Okay, so I thought that a topic for talking about the characters would be nice. Everyone can tell their opinions and we can discuss the things we like and dislike about them.

Well, I start with the character who people started to dislike the most; Morgana.

Everyone says at least one bad thing about her. Including me. For me, her "evil smile" really turned out to be sooooo boring! It was good at the first episode, her evil side was appearing and the smile was showing what kind of a person she had become. But then, it started to be so jerkie. I mean, for God's sake, there were lots of times for someone to see her smiling like that! But no one did(!)... And stupid Morgana still could not understand that Merlin is a sorcerer even though there were lots of things clear for her to understand! I could not decide whether she is becoming stupid or evil :S

What do you think about her? Opinions? =)

Мерлин на BBC 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года nsk said…
zzz
ok so I HATE MORGANA... i didnt care about her in season 1/2 except her friendship with gwen
she is overrated i mean REALLY OVERRATED! its unbearable ! i just want to see her dead or something... or at least i want to see her less often, not as a regular... gosh she is annoying , useless , boring...
i dont care that she doesnt show any compassion or hesitation...she wants the throne thats all. and i will NEVER NEVER understand the people who still love her...NEVER. it doesnt make sense to me to love an empty and evil character.
thanks god there is arthur , gwen and merlin to make the show amazing :)
Больше года bangelOTP said…
i actually agree with everything u said nsk :)
it seems that the show is called morgana and not merlin now...
the more i see morgana the more i hate the show...
Больше года Shepard14 said…
I think she is extremely manipulative!
Больше года louvreangel said…
I agree you three at all! She really is overrated and the show became "Morgana" show totally!! Well, i luv seeing her in the show, (espeacially Mergana scenes) yes, but the problem is that "Arthur must die" episodes really bored me these days! I mean, we wait for the new episode for a week and then what comes? Ah, what a surpise! Another "kill-Arthur-get-the-thorne" episode! Im really irritated!

So, what do you think she should end? Or, what should happen to her at the end of the third season??
Больше года nsk said…
kiss
@louvreangel haha sweetie we do feel the same way lol

what i want for the end of season 3? i want morgana dead.
what would happen? i think that arthur will win and morgana will be banished ( *happy dance*) from camelott :)
^ Hey! I do not want Morgana dead! :D Well... I just want her to have a fight with Merlin. Because I'm really tired of her arrogant behavior these days! And the Morgana in the legend was not like this, at least she was not this bad. They changed her so much in the show. Even though, it is actually fun to watch some action u know :D
Больше года nsk said…
wink
haha lol actually i just want to see her more often... i just hope she wont be a regular in season 4.. there is so much others storylines to explore...
the show is called merlin damn it!! it should be more focused on him and on the once and future king/queen !
^ I totally agree that! But of course, Morgana and Mordred are important in the series... Well, there's no Mordred in the series yet but... there will be, right?

So, lets talk about Mordred. What do u guys think of him?
Больше года nsk said…
i dont really care about him lol weird? he has a lot of charisma even if he is kinda annoying lol
Больше года Shepard14 said…
I like Mordred! I am so sad he won't be in season 3....
Больше года nsk said…
actually he is way more interesting than morgana so its too bad that he wont be in season 3
Больше года scarxtardis said…
Ah, Mordred! He has totally got to get a bigger role for season 4. Who here thinks Morgause is his mother? I do. He's one evil cutie!
Well, I actually hate Mordred (espeacilly in the legend). But i really did not understand why he wont be in series 3? Thats weird.
Morgause, his mother? I cant remember that part of the legend actually but that may be true. (I luv Mordred's eyes btw xD)