Мерлин на BBC Merlin Talk

kseide14 posted on Mar 05, 2011 at 10:41PM
Here we who are Merlin fans can talk together.

I know that this exists already but I think maybe we can start again if some of the new fans will come into the conversation.

Мерлин на BBC 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года kseide14 said…
well ok, my name is Karoline and i am from norway.
I have been a fan sins June 2010 but i have been a Merlin fan sins 2008.I am very fond of history and it is one of the reasons I love Merlin. I'm doing the first year of "high school" where I study the normal subjects and arts.
I live on a farm where we have sheep and cows, I'm the oldest but I think it is my brother who takes over.
Больше года diademrocks said…
Lol...this seems like fun
Im Diadem (i bet you've already guessed that lol) and im from Canada.
I have been a "fanpopper" since December 2010 but i started watching Merlin in the end of July 2010 to the beginning of august 2010 (i'm new), but i quickly became addicted. im in the last year of elementary school (Gr. 8) in french immersion (even though i suck xD).
I live in an apartment and im the middle child of three.

P.S. I LOVVEE British shows <3
last edited Больше года
Hey Diadem :)
i love British shows too .
are you from the part of canada who speak france ??
Больше года heartmerlin2 said…
I'm Cara and a very patrioti Brit. ;) I've been watching the show since the very first show and got into it straight away! I've been fanpopping since August 2009 and I have come on more than once nearly EVERYDAY. So yeah, you could say I'm a bit of an addict. :P

As well as Merlin I love other BBC dramas suh as Doctor Who and Sherlock, which with Merlin, form my top fav shows. :) I just LOVE the BBC! :D

Extra stuff: I'm in my second to last year of secondary school, and when i finish I want to go into sixth form or college, then university studying media, (the other end of the cameras), and hope to work 'behind-the-scenes' on shows and movies as loved as Merlin. :) Erm, I have a younger brother, and my family is very large, and at the moment there's lots of us all over the world. And thats me in a nutshell as it were. ;)
smile
@Karoline i think you're talking about quebec, and no, im not from there lol. I live in ontario :).
@cara when you say second to last year of secondary school, do you mean gr.11?
hay Cara.
love England think i want to move there :P
and i love doctor who and Sherlock too.
who are your favorite carakter every one???
last edited Больше года
@diademrocs cool. can't say i know to mutch about Canada sorry, i have som fammily there so i hope i can travel ther some time:)
lol, i love (LOVE) doctor who.. i started watching DW b4 i started watching merlin but i love them the same <3 for sherlock i only saw like 3 episodes... LOL...but the ones i saw were really good :) there 2 hours tho so im sorta lazy xD
i started watching dw afther merlin because of colin :P but than i thought that the Docthor was a ginius so i watcht i in 2009.
lol. there are just 3 episodes of Sherlock so you have seen everything.
oh then lol...but i saw it like long time ago....well not that long, but long enough not to remember exactly when xD..wait theres only thee episodes per season..?

yes :( but when does the new season of Doctor Who begin
Больше года heartmerlin2 said…
@Karoline - well I'm in year 10, but I don't actually know what grade that is. :/ Soz.
@Diadem - My fav character is Merlin!!! ♥ What's not to love???
@Cara cool merlin is best and i agree with you it is nothing rong with him.
i am in year 11 i began school the year i got 6 an this year i am 17 so :P
i feel so young lol