Midnight Sun PETITION FOR STEPHENIE MEYER TO FINISH BOOK!!!!

jackie5starr posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 04:04AM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LIKE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANS OF TWILIGHT SO I REALLY WANT TO READ MIDNIGHT SUN!!!! PLEASE! IF YOU WISH FOR THE SAME, COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME AND WE CAN COMPILE A PETITION!!! MIDNIGHT SUN ROOOOOOCCCKKKKKSSSS!!!!!! MWAH!

Midnight Sun 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года jackie5starr said…
1) ALICE K. -I'M THE BIGGEST FAN EVAH!
Больше года Writer said…
angry
I don't think she should finish it because you people shouldn't have even been allowed to read it before it came out in the first place!!!!! Why would she finish writing it if the same thing could happen again?? If you guys really love Stephenie Meyer, don't sign this petition, and respect her decisions!! Besides even if we got like a million people to sign this it wouldn't really make a difference anyway! **Remember!!!: If you sign this petition you don't really have respect for stephenie Meyer, or her decisions! You decide.** I'M AGAINST THIS! i'm a fan too, but you shouldnt try to change her mind. She makes her decisions for a reason, so just LEAVE STEPHENIE MEYER ALONE!!!!!!!>:-P
Больше года jackie5starr said…
Okay, Writer, I'm not disrespecting her decisions. Not all of us read if before it came out BECAUSE WE RESPECT HER. This isn't about altering her decisions but trying to prove how much we appreciate her writings and if there was more it'll be a win win situation.
Больше года KarinaCullen said…
monkey
I want, i want, i want saw much... Alice rocks!!
Больше года twilight4ever-4 said…
I know this is kind of mean for Writer- but I'll give my name.
Mikayla Kiser.
Больше года zoeyfan12 said…
heart
i love the twilight series I'm not being disrespectful i just love her writing so much i would hate it if she stopped writing so my name is...
Abbie roper !
Больше года meow_girl said…
tongue
I can't put my real name online.
Больше года tinkertoy42 said…
I love the way stephenie myers writes, and I think she should finish the book. She is very talented and she should should show it off.
Больше года Abilei said…
I'm for her finishing the book. Writer who do you think you are?
Your WHOLE comment was dumb.
Больше года amymeymy said…
laugh
Finish the book pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!
Amy
Больше года TwiCrazyJade said…
I have respect, but would love her to finish, I would love her to keep writing twilight books forever. I will never get over them.

Jade
Больше года WildTiger said…
cloudy
Finish please~
M.A.
Больше года Sterlinghot said…
big smile
please finsh the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J.G.
Больше года shivers-zimmy said…
I loved Midnight Sun it was my absolute favorite even though it isn't even finished! I do respect Stephenie Meyer and that is why I'm signing this-because I want her to know all her fans love her and want her to finish it! Just a bit of encouragemet!

Elizabeth Zimmerman!
Больше года SKYE123 said…
crying
I to would deffiantly love for her to finish it I, have not got the
Book but would love to have both book and DVD of it

Skye123
Больше года violetJK said…
I don't think signing this is disrespectful for Stephenie Meyer.After all it's not our fault that the first chapters were leaked on the internet.But since it happened why not read the rest???

Violetta
Больше года Emmett4eva said…
I totally respect her but it would be really really awesome if she wrote the rest
I am soooo sad that some1 put it on the internet
I'm soooo sorry but i can't leave my real name
last edited Больше года
 I totally respect her but it would be really really awesome if she wrote the rest I am soooo sad tha
Больше года 123KittyCat said…
worried
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY WANT MIDNIGHT SUN TO BE FINISHED.
Больше года ladywyze said…
smile
I love Midnight Sun. It was awesome, much better than the original Twilight.
I hope TWO years is enough for her to finish the book...
Больше года girardine said…
I read the chapters that were on line. I loved the way they explained how edward felt. It really enriched the story. It left me wanting more! I hope she finishes it soon. Kathy Finnegan
Больше года dracomalfoy09 said…
heart
my name is Nicole Cooper and i really want this book 2 be finished. its a pity SM didnt in the 1st place
Больше года dolphinlover75 said…
heart
i would really really really love her to finish Midnight sun. also to continue with the others from Edward's point of view also. My Name is Angie. I so love twilight. also she needs to write another book in the series after she finishes Midnight sun picking up where breaking dawn ended. plz step plz.
Больше года twilightilove14 said…
cloudy
^ me to!! I have not read it, but I really want to..I just want it to be finished to I can read it! My name is Aurora Minuialwen
Больше года teamjane99 said…
angry
Marissa L. - my note to stephanie meyer:
i respect you, truly i do, but finish the fucking book already!
Больше года Elle-C said…
heart
{sigh} I've been waiting for the Midnight Sun to fully rise for what feels like forever. Please finish SM. Please allow Edward to continue casting about a million sparkles with every page -- and dazzle us all! ~Elle-C