My Sonic character Sonicluver2282 Temporarily suspended

Knucklesgirl101 posted on Sep 18, 2009 at 09:27PM
:( my best friend Sonicluver2282 has been temporarily suspended. I hope it doesn't last to long. :(. Or become permanent. o.o

My Sonic character 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Sonicluver2282 said…
laugh
kk Im back on it was only a 2 hour one. ^-^
Больше года Knucklesgirl101 said…
laugh
suspended again. It always seems to happen you ask people to take off the re-colros I dont blame you there al douches for putting them on in the first place XD
Больше года iloveshadowxoxo said…
Thanks for that word
meh
OMG I so agree with you Knucklesgirl101. whuts with people in this world. Suspened 2 times for 2 hours cuz I dont want re-colors on THE CLUB I MADE!! they are all mean :( *sad face*
Больше года iloveshadowxoxo said…
._.
Больше года freya-the-cat said…
meh
Ugh. It's your club. You make the rules. If you ask them to take the recolours down, they should take them down. Why you should be suspended is beyond me.
yeah people are really messed up. and yet there is a 8 year old wondering around in fanpop and she doest have any punishment DX
Больше года freya-the-cat said…
meh
Turns out there's loads of underagers on that other fancharacter club. In the end, I got kicked off that spot because I was so sick of fighting an army of eight year olds.
Больше года MephilesTheDark said…
hmmm
You were suspended because of that? Geez, whoever reported you needs to GET A LIFE!