Наруто Who Do Ты Guys Want To See??

undeademperor1 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:52PM
as most of you know already I draw alot but recently I ran outta ideas so it would be helpful if you guys would request me to draw people you want to see so I can draw and you guys can test my abilities!!!! please help me figure out who to draw!!!!
save

Наруто 403 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 403

Больше года Hinata1994 said…
i would luv to see your drawing of Hinata..:)
Больше года undeademperor1 said…
ok i got one!!!! i hope you like it!!!!
 ok i got one!!!! i hope Ты like it!!!!
i also have one more drawing with her in it!!!! this is one of my favs!!!!
 i also have one еще drawing with her in it!!!! this is one of my favs!!!!
thanx for your comment if u wanna see anyone else feel free to ask!!!!
Больше года Hidanfan said…
hm,can u draw...1st Hokage?
big smile
or even Pein,id like 2 c u draw him id bet itd come out great!
i will try the first hokage soon but i do have a drawing of pein here you go!!!! i dnt no how well it came out because i dnt like most of my drawings!!!! but soon i will draw the original six levels of pein and the new one!!!! and most likely ill draw the original user Nagato!!!!
 i will try the first hokage soon but i do have a drawing of pein here Ты go!!!! i dnt no how well it
smile
Nice ^^ y u h8 ur drawings ilove em theyre great!the 1st Hokage looks like Madara and itachi combine a little,2 me i think =P
last edited Больше года
i agree!!!!
this is what my gryphon looks lik btw came out bad cause of the computer paint thing i wouldve hand draw but i wanted 2 c how it come out..
 this is what my gryphon looks lik btw came out bad cause of the computer paint thing i wouldve hand
i added stuff 2 make it unique and dif from other gryphons...spiky wing,eye symbol,red eyes,beak it much longer and curved more =D
draw it out im sure it would look better than mine!!!!
Больше года Hinata1994 said…
big smile
wow...undeademperor...i wish i could draw like you! and thanks for the hinata drawings! i really luv them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for the comment i appreciate it greatly!!!! and your welcome Hinata!!!!
well id love 2 c urs b4 i compare anything...im burning w/ anticippation!
i will draw it out soon!!!!
heres the griffin!!!! im workin on the first hokage!!!!
 heres the griffin!!!! im workin on the first hokage!!!!
well thanx for the idea of drawing the firt im now goin to draw the second and the third!!!! i dnt no if danzo is goin to stay hokage but if he does i will draw him!!!! but heres the first as requested!!!! turned out good i think wat about you guys??
 well thanx for the idea of drawing the firt im now goin to draw the секунда and the third!!!! i dnt no
heres the second and im workin on the third now!!!! what do you think is it good??
 heres the секунда and im workin on the third now!!!! what do Ты think is it good??
ok i got the third done now im goin to work on kakashi as hokage cause thats what i predict will happen!!!!
 ok i got the third done now im goin to work on Какаси as hokage cause thats what i predict will happ
here is jiraiya!!!! still workin on kakashi!!!!
 here is jiraiya!!!! still workin on kakashi!!!!
well i messed up on kakashi so i decided i try it again after i draw nagato so i drew nagato (the real pain) here you go!!!! what do you think??
 well i messed up on Какаси so i decided i try it again after i draw nagato so i drew nagato (the rea
DAMMIT!u took my request 4 2nd hokage[and everyone else XD XD XD!]! but wow those r great!nice gryphon!All ur art makes me jealous *talks to Deidara* Deidara:im jealous 2 i wish my art was that much of a..Bang!Me:bad catch phrases man....
cool
do u free hand or look at a picture then free hand it or do u trace?i think u trace cause those r 2 good XD ^_^ [nah those r good but i dont think ud b tracin' those!][ur 2 cool 2]
i look off a pic!!!! the ones for my made up characters that ive done recently they are my own and i put them on the internet and now so many people have taken my designs!!!! including the makers of naruto shino done a jutsu that looks like my fire god!!!!
oh and thanx for the comment Hidenfan, you to Deidara!!!!
oh here are two drawings i did of naruto i just got finished with this one!!!! its sage naruto what do you guys think??
 oh here are two drawings i did of Наруто i just got finished with this one!!!! its sage Наруто what d
here is the first naruto drawing i ever did i just found it while looking for a pencil i did this drawing about 2 years ago but tell me what you think!!!! i dnt put backrounds on my drawings any more cause im worried it will ruin it but when i first started drawing i didnt really care!!!! i dnt think it looks bad i think the backround made it look bad ass!!!!
 here is the first Наруто drawing i ever did i just found it while looking for a pencil i did this dra
it does! and yes me and dei-dei r very jalous!XD
thank you!!!!
Больше года cici746454 said…
big smile
can you draw a hot minato one for me plz
i will try soon!!!!
okay
Больше года akatsuki_otaku said…
DEIDEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,C­AN U?!CAN U?!CAN U,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ­Z!!­!!!­!!!­!!
UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have one pic i drew of DeiDei already so ill post it!!!!

here it is wat do u think??
 i have one pic i drew of DeiDei already so ill post it!!!! here it is wat do u think??
nice drawin of dei-dei,can u draw,hmm........1st Hokage and Madara fighting?lmao, but really can u? it probably come out awsome ^_^
Also this 1 has nothing 2 do w/ Naruto..: can u draw Gin from bleach?hehe :D
last edited Больше года
 Also this 1 has nothing 2 do w/ Naruto..: can u draw джин from bleach?hehe :D
ill try both!!!!
big smile
Cool ^_^
here is madara vs the 1st hokage!!!! i dnt think it looks that good!!!!
 here is madara vs the 1st hokage!!!! i dnt think it looks that good!!!!
You kidding me?! Thats great!
thanx!!!!
all the drawings are kool
thanx again, you guys are so nice!!!!
Np :D
you guys are amazing!!!!