One дерево холм, хилл Цитаты Haley and Nathan

stephy_rules posted on May 25, 2008 at 10:30PM
fav quote?

mine is "dont say i never gave you anything"
"i was hurt haley but i was still proud of you everyday"

One дерево холм, хилл Цитаты 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года lucysmileyface said…
Haley: You shouldn't have come back for me. I love you for doing it, but I wish you were safe.
Nathan: I don't want to be safe without you.
Больше года lucysmileyface said…
Nathan: "As uh many of you know, I called this press conference today to announce where I plan to play basketball in college. I've had a lot of great offers but it's always been my dream to play at Duke University. So uh that's where I plan to go. But, you know, my father said that today would be the greatest day of my life. And your right Dad, it is, but it's not because of basketball. You see, today I learned that my wife Haley, is pregnant. And while it's an absolute honor to be recruited by Duke University, I guess what I have to say to you today is this: where I play basketball, if I play basketball, is no longer a decision for me to make alone. It's a decision that I'll make with my wife, and my family’s best interest at heart. And when I do, I'll let you all know. And my wife couldn't be here today, so I just wanted to say one thing to her. Haley, no matter what happens we'll face it together and I promise you, I've never been happier. Everything's going to be okay and I love you."
Haley: "I love you too."