Пингвины Мадагаскара Fill in the Blank and Complete the Sentence.

MaxTheCat posted on May 24, 2012 at 03:53PM
Basically I got this idea on twitter when Samsung Mobile US posted a fill in a blank question.

The mechanics are simple. I put in an incomplete sentence without finishing it and the poster below will have to add the missing words to it. Basically you have to copy the previous posters incomplete sentence and then add your own.

Try to keep it at least somewhat related to POM.

Example:

Max: If I ever see Doctor Blowhole I will ____________.

-------------------------

Random poster that is below me:

If I ever see Doctor Blowhole I will strap him to a rocket and let him fly into outer space.

If I ever see Skipper kissing Marlene __________.

-----------------------

Random poster below:

If I ever see Skipper kissing Marlene I will slap him so hard he wish he'd never been born.

Kowalski and Private will go on a mission if __________.

And so on, and so forth.
This is just something I created to make the POM spot even more exciting.

Go ahead, use your imagination, but remember to give it some twists and make it funny. :D

And pls. no rude comments for this forum :)
last edited on May 24, 2012 at 05:20PM

Пингвины Мадагаскара 233 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 233

Больше года MaxTheCat said…
smile
(Here I'll start with it)

Today I will watch POM if _______________.
Больше года Gumball17 said…
Today I will watch PoM if my heart keeps beating, the sun keeps shining and the world keeps turning! (Sorry for the corniness. XD)
Hans and Skipper will only be friends if ________________.
big smile
Hans and Skipper will only be friends if Dr. Blowhole becomes the negotiator

Private will only stop eating peanut butter winkies if ______________.

(Thank you for trying it :)) and don't worry about it, It's fine XD
last edited Больше года
Больше года GoTeamSkipper said…
Private will only stop eating penut butter winkies if they are forever discontinued.

If Ted the polar bear were to speak, he would say __________
Больше года Private1sCut3 said…
If the Ted the polar bear were to speak, he would say " Finally! I can talk for once! Do you guys know how long I've been trying to say ANYTHING without getting cut off. It makes me feel like I'm mute! Do you know how that feels! It's not like there are other polar bears to talk to!"

Fred would go to university if _______
Больше года SgtSkipper said…
Fred would go to university if ___ they started offering below H grade classes.
Kowalski will cause the end of the world________
Kowalski will cause the end of the world when Skipper forces him to start making furros again.
When Kowalski _______ and Julien _______, then KoJu will happen.
Больше года JediPenguin16 said…
mischievous
When Kowalksi makes a fusion machine and Julian messes with it and fuses them together into one two headed body, then KoJu will happen.

If Skipper____ and Marlene_____ and then mort eats a potato chip then _________.
Больше года mostar1219 said…
If Skipper freaks out and Marlene tries to calm his emotional flames and then mort ate a potato chip then Skipper would explode with stress.

If Kowalski becomes a part time singing model, then Skipper would feel ___________________.
big smile
If Kowalski becomes a part time singing model, then Skipper would feel enraged, he'd throw the television at him and then kick him out of the HQ forever.

Private finally snapped because Skipper ____________.
last edited Больше года
Private finally snapped because Skipper wouldn't let him watch the lunacorns on tv anymore.

Jiggles came back to _______ to get _______ from Private.
last edited Больше года
Больше года JediPenguin16 said…
Jiggles came back to earth to get the whipped cream from Private.

Marlene went to see Skipper because______and then Maurice said_______
smile
Marlene went to see Skipper because she wanted to punch him for no reason and then Maurice said "Hey yo peeps, wazz up?"

Kowalski fangirls will go nuts _________________.
big smile
Kowalski fangirls will go nuts when there is a full moon and they will start to transform into penguins!

Lunacorns would never _________
Lunacorns would never be mean.
___________ is what Skipper would say if he went to a Justin Bieber concert.
Больше года GoTeamSkipper said…
I knew the government was controling the weak-minded fangirls with pop ringtones and music! Is what Skipper would say if he went to a Justin Bieber concert.

The reason King Julien turned into a ____ was because Kowalski ____

(Lol at the KoJu one... XD)
smirk
The reason King Julien turned into a (hippopotamus) was because Kowalski (threw a chicken at him) XD

Here's one for ya:
Kowalski opened------but then Rico------Because------And Skipper just-----And Private cried because------
Больше года CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Kowalski opened a seafood resturaunt but then Rico ran away because he couldn't eat the food for free and Skipper just slapped Kowalski for causing this mess and Private cried because Skipper was angry at everyone.

Marlene _____ Julian because Skiper____ to Ms Perky, while Rico____ in order to find Private, who ____ so Kowalski could _____ on him.
Marlene was sewing a dress for Julian because Skipper felt he would be a good model for the size to Ms Perky, while Rico was sharpening knives in order to find Private who was stuck in a huge explosion of marshmellow puff so Kowalski could make smores on him.

The President _______ declared Skipper ________on Alice for being such a _________.
(LOL good one)

The Preesident who was an EPIC PoM Fan, declared Skipper as the awesomest guy in the WORLD, after he had played a crazy and dangerous trick on Alice for being such a NOOB.

Skipper____Marlene, after catching her____with Julian, while______on the bouncy, and he _____Private's Lunacorn, in order to______away.
Больше года SJF_Penguin2 said…
Skipper was disappointed with Marlene, after catching her spending her afternoon with Julian, while bouncing on the bouncy, and he suddenly ran up to the bouncy and punctured it with the horn of Private's Lunacorn, in order to make all the air inside the structure go away.

Kowalski realized that he had forgotten his _____ and _____ at the _____, so he quickly waddled back to retrieve them, only to discover that _____ was _____ with them.
Kowalski realised that he had forgotten his candy and ultra sonic earwax recycler at the hotel, so he quickly waddled back to retrieve them, only to discover that a flying chicken was having a tea party with them.

When Burt found out that___didn't know it, ______ Discovered the meaning of life was ___, so he kept it a secret from everyone, because _____.
When Burt found out that Harry Potter wasn't real but some people didn't know it, He discovered the meaning of life was to eating buckets of peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter winkies, so he kept it a secret from everyone, because if they knew he put on a little weight, they might be suspicious.

Once upon a time, there lived 4 _______ at the _______, who didn't care for hippies_________that wouldn't _______ dancing with King Julien!
last edited Больше года
Once upon time, there lived 4 ducks at the zoo, who didn't care for hippies that wouldn't eat their own shoes while dancing with King Julian!

When Skipper and ____ found out about _____ and ____, they decided to _________ _______ and ______ them. But, _____ and _____ found out about their plan, and _______!
Больше года hotsnowsels said…
When Skipper and (the other penguins) found out about (Marlene) and (the lemurs planning a surprise party), they decided to (plan a counter-party) and (in turn, surprise) them. But, (Marlene) and (the lemurs) found out about their plan, and (they all just gave up the surprises and threw a random Swedish-Fish-themed party)!

Hey, it makes sense. It's FISH candy, but it's FRUITY, so it's something they could all snack on!

Private had been _______ peacefully when he heard a ______ from _____ and decided to ______. But to his surprise he found out that ______ and so he took the _____ and went to _____ to _____.
Private had been watchign teh Lunacorns peacfully when he heard a crash from Kowalski's lab and decided to see of he was alright. But to his surprise he found out that Kowalski became evil and so he took the evil-penguin-making machine and went to Skipper to get him to deal with it.

I was always wondering what would happene if ______ and ______ found ______, ______ with ______. I was assume, _____ would not be too _____ and would get all ______ and get Rico's _______, so he could _______ EVERYONE!
Private had been watching TV peacefully when he heard a loud bang from topside and decided to take a look through the periscope. But to his surprise he found out that Alice had just spontaneously combusted and so he took the popcorn and went to watch and to warm his bum. XD
(I'm no good!)

Rico wanted to______ but first he had to_______. Kowalski didn't_______ but then Private gave him a_______ at which point, Skipper got jealous so he_______ and Rico_______ out the door.
Rico wanted to find a treasure of sorts, but first he had to get the Legendary Feather of the Crystal Falcon. Kowalski didn't want to go, but then Private gave him a look, at which point, Skipper got jealous so he, Kowalski and Rico jumped out the door.

I was always wondering what would happene if ______ and ______ found ______, ______ with ______. I was assume, _____ would not be too _____ and would get all ______ and get Rico's _______, so he could _______ EVERYONE!
laugh
I was always wondering what would happen if Julian and Maurice found Mort, hugging like crazy with Marlene's feet. I was assume, her feet were sore from all the salsa with Skipper which would not be too dangerous and would get all disco fever and get Rico's mother bankrupt, so he could take dance lessons to learn how to dance like everyone!

Her name was ______ and she ______ until the moon came up and the sun went down. Kowalski didn't think _______________and that would explain everything.
Больше года ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
Her name was Alice Zoolady and she turned into a werewolf until the moon came up and the sun went down. Kowalski didn't think that she looked any different as a werewolf and that would explain everything
Kowalski tried to ______ but he ended up blowing his_______ and Skipper turned into a____________ marshmallow and was really_____.
big smile
Kowalski tried to invent a marshmallow ray but he ended up blowing his lab and Skipper turned into a puffy marshmallow and was really furious, so furious that he locked Kowalski in his lab for a week without food and water.

(wow that was lame, but I'm running out of ideas)

I caught Officer X, now Fishmongrel X _________and now__________which made Skipper _________.
I caught Officer X, now Fishmonger X dressed up in a big fish suit, waving a sign while dancing and now that is his side job which made Skipper laugh so hard, that he couldn't breath.

Up_____is the ______ and _______ because General Shin-gin wouldn't do it himself.
last edited Больше года
Up in the air is cloud monster and it blew itself up becuase General Shin-Gin wouldn't do it himself
(I know, very random. XD)

Rico________ with Kowalski and Private but__________ found out and locked them_____ until__________ and Private went crazy becuase_________.
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
Rico ate fish sticks with Kowalski and Private but Alice found out and locked them in a closet until Skipper came to help them out, and Private went crazy because he didn't get to have any fish sticks.

(Boy, I'm unimaginative XD).

Rico knows how to __________, but kept it secret because ____________, but when ___________ finds out, he _____________.
Rico knows how to play the piano whilst doing a handstand, but kept it secret becuase it makes Blowhole want to eat him. (O.o) but when Skipper finds out he destroys every piano in sight. (Yes I'm crazy. :P)

King Julien and _________ liked to _______ but only if the sun was behind a small cloud because________ and it would make________lose him mind and _______ in Bada and Bings habitat.
Больше года ImAnEasel said…
King Julien and Officer X liked to do robot victory dances together, but only if the Sun was behind a small cloud, because the sky spirits would be annoyed if they saw them and it would make King Julien lose his mind and make bananas come out of his ears in Bada and Bing's habitat.

(I LIKE this game! :DD XD)

Mort went to borrow ___________ from _________ but the only trouble was it_____________ and there was a terrible mess Maurice had to clean up.
Mort went to borrow SCUBA gear from Jiggle, but the only trouble was it was all broken and the was a terrible mess Maurice had to clean up.

Ever since _____ happened last _____, Private had been paranoid around __________.
laugh
Ever since Peanut Butter Winkie's came to life and attacked the zoo last Wednesday Private has been paranoid around Kowalski, becuase he thinks Kowalski brought them to life.

Dr Blowhole and__________ teamed up and turned every living thing into a _____________ becuase________. But_______ didn't turn into a _________ becuase they were__________ and then they defeated Blowhole and______ by_________.
zzz
Dr. Blowhole and Svio teamed up and turned every living thing into a domino becuase they were random. But Skipper didn't turn into a domino becuase they were too awsome and then they defeated Blowhole and Hans by doing stuff.

Goodnight_____, it's late. ____time.
Больше года hotsnowsels said…
(^Hahaha! That was really random)

Goodnight (Chuck Charles), it's late. (Skipper will do the TV show announcements this) time.

One day ____ and ____ had a ____ party together. Skipper was _____ so he _____ and the party had to be _____. Then _____ was sad, so the penguins ____.
laugh
One day Kowalski and Doris had a Valentine day party together. Skipper was cupid so he had to wear a diaper with a boy n arrow and had to be hidden from Marlene's sight. Then Marlene was sad, so the penguins changed the party to a Fiesta!

If Julian kicks Mort one more time, I'll __________!
If Julien kicks Mort one more, I'm gonna die laughing!
One day, Julien _______ which really ticked off Skipper, so he got Kowalski to _______ but Julien just got Mort to mess it up by _________ so Skipper got really _____ and _____ Julien's _____!
laugh
On day, Julian had his boomy box really loud, which really ticked off Skipper, so he got Kowalski to destroy it, but Julian just got Mort to mess it up by, stealing the giant hammer they were gonna use, So Skipper got really mad, and eat Julian's feet!

Rico decided to have a looooooooooong chat with Marlene, but he ended up doing all the talking. This is what he said: "____________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__!­!!&­quo­t;
Больше года LeonardFan said…
laugh
Rico decided to have a looooooooooong chat with Marlene, but he ended up doing all the talking. This is what he said: " blalfiegrurhah armarmaramrrmaalffofr iaiefj aer a? aeoi feoeeogroaga oaoogrm a rraoroar omaea veo?, argfaeeoaao aitrjiaeow oao eia fe afo ae faeiajf faefaee oaf eoa epemer eo aeo?, e eoaa e e ie aieoeiaiaeia eyiyoperowe eoe hmmph!!!" so because Marlene couldn't understand a word, she only replied: "Huh?!"

Kowalski inventions______________when______________­Ski­ppe­r turned into___________and Private couldn't stop laughing.
last edited Больше года
laugh
(LOL)

Kowalski's invention burnt to a crisp, when Mort dropped a hot, chilli pepper on them. Skipper turned into a silent monk, and Private could stop laughing.

Leornard's spleen turned out to be very, very ____________, resulting to his begging of the penguins not to touch it. Since they gave him ______, to put him to sleep, so Skipper could fulfil his prmise to the team, they fiddled around with it. As in ______, ________, and playing ____ _____ and _____ ______ with it.
laugh
Leornard's spleen turned out to be very, very healthy, resulting to his begging of the penguins not to touch it. Since they gave him a whack in the head with a frying pan, to put him to sleep, so Skipper could fulfil his prmise to the team, they fiddled around with it. As in they showed it to the whole zoo, and played tennis with his spleen and were trying to experiment with it.

(ok, ok, now I get the strange feeling my own spleen hurts, I need to get a doctor to check it out) XD

One night, ___________was________________Kowalski was in_______________when________, while___________ Julien was sneaking to________.
laugh
(LOLOLOL That was WAY better then I thought!)

One night, Private was fiddling with the hamock Kowalski was in when Kowalski woke up, and scolded him, while a part was going on at the lemurs, and Julian was sneaking up to Skipper, with TNT...

The surprise party was a total_____, when Private accidently blabbed to ___ The whole zoo were so dissappointed. But ______ (same name as who Private babbed to) told them it was ok, because he/she (depends on name above) hates _____.
big smile
The surprise party was a total disaster, when Private accidentally blabbed to Skipper about spraying them with amnesia mist. The whole zoo was so disappointed. But when Private told Skipper it was to protect them from getting squished, he told them it was ok, because the whole zoo hates that Private had been keeping Operation: Amnesia Mist a secret from them until now.

(yeah that's the best I could come up)

Rico___________were flirting_______, when Skipper____________he used_________________while Private___________, and now, because of Skipper_____________, Private is now____________.
laugh
Rico and Marlene were flirting to each other, when Skipper came ann he used a boomerang, while Private was staring at the wall, and now, because of Skipper, Private is now hipster,

(The follow would possibly be a time when Kowalski is hit on the head)

BEAN_ ARE LIKE ______ WHEN THEY ARE CALLED _____! And it just so happens, that I have a ____ right here in my happy days _____
Bean people are like penguins when they are called losers! And it just so happens, that I have a night light right here in my happy days as a ticket seller.
(To much random? Sorry. =3 )

Dr.Blowhole and _____ went ______while holding hands and singing _______.