Пингвины Мадагаскара Review :D

SkileneFan posted on Dec 30, 2013 at 09:40AM
I was read review of the Penguins of Madagascar. (In Finnish) That guy, tells about some episodes and says like that Penguins of Madagascar riding on Madagascar-movies reputation.. Stories are poorly written, with bad humor, and they contain a lot of violence and Penguins of Madagascar give a lot of examples of bad behavior.

Me and my friend laughed when I read this and we said "That guy doesn't get penguins humor or hidden meanings".

And I read somewhere that PoM is more popular than the Madagascar movies. Do you think it's true?

P.S: I don't agree with the reviewer because I like the Penguins of Madagascar.

Пингвины Мадагаскара 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года mostar1219 said…
angry
To the reviewer who doesn't like it, though everyone has their own opinions, F**K YOU!!!!
SkileneFan commented…
Agree x) Больше года
Больше года peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Well, I respect other's opinions, but I never said I had to agree to them. That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard! C'mon! The show has GOOD humor, GOOD story lines (so some of them are a little silly, doesn't mean they're not enjoyable!),
and the violence really isn't that bad. Sure there are a lot of explosions, a lot of encouragement for brute force, a lot of hand-to-hand (well, flipper-to-flipper, mostly) combat, but I mean, it's never gone that far, in my opinion. I personally love the show just the way it is and I really wouldn't change much about it.

Also, I too have heard that the show is more popular than the movies, but there are still those who like the movies better. I love the movies and all, but if I had to choose which one I'd rather watch, it'd be the series.

Plus, I hate when people blame television, video games, and such on children's bad behavior. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are a LOT of that kind of stuff out there that would be a bad influence on minors, but it's the responsibility of the parent to distinguish the kind of material that is okay for them to watch and otherwise, and also the responsibility of the parent to teach the child from right and wrong.

Well, I wasn't intending to give a whole lecture when I started this comment, but there ya go. Lastly, I think this guy is just jealous that he couldn't even measure up to the cleverness of the show. So, HA! XD

I'm peacebaby7 and I approve this message. XD I've always wanted to say that! XD
last edited Больше года
mostar1219 commented…
Your last message reminded me of when I сказал(-а) (spoiler alert) "I'm Monique звезда and I approve this Afro circus remix even if Tyler Oakley doesn't approve of the clip" Больше года
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL, I agree to your message. XD Больше года
mostar1219 commented…
:)) Больше года
Больше года Fireshadow said…
rainy
I like The Penguins of Madagascar better, however I still believe that the Madagascar movies are more popular. For instance,pretty much everyone I know has heard of, or watched Madagascar. Sadly, none of my friends watch POM or know much about the show.
last edited Больше года