you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Покемон 73514 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 46551-46600 of 73514

Больше года Nojida said…
(Yeah XP)
(Then I'll fall to my knees and thank the universe XP)
"Got it," Alexi said and looked up, "And it's not yaoi."
"Yeah, yeah,"
"Now that that's settled, let's go," Alexi said and they walked in.
Больше года vegeta007 said…
(Yeah yeah XP)
(I think we'd all do that XP)
"It's totally yaoi"Kairi said
Больше года Nojida said…
(3 yeahs XP)
(Probably XP)
"It's not yaoi!" Alexi said as he and Percy walked upstairs.
(4 yeahs XP)
(Question, shall my friend be on tomorrow ? XP)
"Where's Venelope ?"Kairi asked
Больше года Nojida said…
(5 yeahs XP)
(Shall your friend promise to be on tomorrow? XP)
"Try the living room," Percy replied.
(6 yeahs! XP)
(I don't know XP)
"Okay"Kairi said going to the living room
Больше года Nojida said…
(7 yeahs! XP)
(If your friend promises, then your friend will do her best to be on XP)
And in the living room were Venelope, Alexa, Mordo (your choice XP) and John.
"So that's how you confessed," Alexa said after John finished his story.
"Yeah, Danae seemed to like it," John replied with a sheepish smile.
"Oh gag," Venelope said and noticed Kairi. "Hey Kairi,"
(8 yeahs! XP)
(I just wanna know if she'll be on XP)
"Interesting"Mordo said
"Hey Venelope"Kairi said
Больше года Nojida said…
(9 yeahs! XP)
(She will if she's not too tired XP)
"So how did it go?" Venelope asked.
(10 yeahs! XP)
(I hope she'll be on XP It's Monday and I'll have nothing to do XP)
"He laughed once"Kairi said, "But he still wants to stay in bed"
Больше года Nojida said…
(11 yeahs! XP)
(Youtube? XP)
"Ouch," Venelope said. "It's even more serious than I thought."
"I'll check on him," John said getting up and walking out.
"Aw, shot," Alexa huffed. "I wanted to learn more."
last edited Больше года
(12 yeahs! XP)
(That's what I do everydat XP)
"We're going to the arcade now"Kairi said, "If he still doesn't feel better than I don't know"
Больше года Nojida said…
(20 yeahs! XP)
(Reading? XP)
"I'm coming with you," Venelope decided getting up. "I honestly don't wanna hear about my parents' first official date."
"I do," Alexa said thoughtfully
(40 yeahs! XP)
(Hah! XP)
"I'll go with you too"Alex said jumping off of Mordo's lap
Больше года Nojida said…
(50 yeahs! XP)
(Writing? XP)
"Okay, have fun," Alexa said.
"Where's Percy now?" Venelope asked.

(Goodnight :3)
(90 yeahs! XP)
(No XP)
"He's changing out of his pajamas"Kairi replied

(Night :3)
Больше года Nojida said…
(Hullo :3)
"Oh yeah, I actually need to change too," Venelope said looking down at her pajamas.
(How the hell did I miss you ?! XP)
"Probably a good idea"Alex said
Больше года Nojida said…
(How am I supposed to know? XP)
"Well see you in a sec," Venelope said walking upstairs.
(I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes XP And only now I noticed XP)
"We'll be down here"Kairi said
"So how come you're not down in the dumps like him ?"Alex asked
"We're still young"
Больше года Nojida said…
(Smooth XP)
"A little too young," Alexa said. "I didn't even have a crush when I was your age,"
(Like sand paper XP So how are ya ? :3)
"So ?"Kairi asked
Больше года TAIKAMODO said…
"With my father. He was in Unova to study their variety of Poison Type Pokémon." Hiro answered. "Use Shadow Ball at the ground, everywhere!" Ghastly began firing Shadow Balls all over the battle field, leaving craters everywhere.
Больше года DragonAura15 said…
(I just realized.... I love this forum too much. I didn't get just how much I missed it at first, because I was a newbie, and I wasn't as into it as I could've been. Oh, and I wasn't a shipper. Now that I understand better, I think I can RP better. What I'm trying to say, basically, underneath this plate of sap soup is... Can I come back?)
last edited Больше года
(You don't have to ask, you're always welcome here :D)
Больше года Nojida said…
(I'm back :3 And yeah, you do even need to ask? You've basically been here since the beginning!)
"So you're too young to even have a crush," Alexa replied. "What Percy's going through now is supposed to happen when you all are teenagers."

"Strong Shadow Ball," Claire commented. Suddenly, a second after the last shadow ball hit the ground, the floor cracked open and Excadrill jumped out, heading to Ghastly, sharp claws ready.
(Well, yes, I do need to ask in order to make sure. Also, the power went out earlier, so darn it XP Right, so what's up and who's who? I'd read through to get up to speed, but 1000 or possibly more pages are a lot XD)
(Power outs, I know that feel XP)
(Sup Ellster XP)
"Don't blame us, blame the higher ups"Kairi said (Didn't Alexa say 9 is the age where girls like people ? XP)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
(Ow, okay so, we have a group that went to another dimension's future (and Haron XD), while the others stayed behind, and that's pretty much it. I've been wanting to add some plot, but that guy wouldn't let me do it XP)
(Hullo Birdman XP)
"Of course, they're the ones to blame" Alexa said. (Did she? XP)
(Yeah, that guy's a real prick XP)
(I hate mathematics XP)
"Yup"Kairi said, "Like your fangirl mode" (Yes she did XP)
Больше года Nojida said…
(Like seriously XP)
(Guess who else hates it XP)
"Um, yeah, especially for that," Alexa said averting her eyes. (Interesting *Drinks lemonade* XP)
last edited Больше года
(I hate him XP)
(Dogs ? XP)
"So tell me"Kairi said, "What's my mom like in your time ?" (Not really XP)
(Oh, well... time for random entry crud! :D)
"We're going to Haron!" shouted a voice. "Pack your bags!"
Two Trainers jumped up in shock as two fully packed suitcases came flying through their windows.
"I'm sorry for forgetting you for so long, so what do you say? Friends?" A hand stuck through the window.
Saige and Fletcher glanced at each other. They and Luna had been staying in an offbeat town for quite a while. Oddly enough, nobody had come to visit them. It was almost like nobody remembered they existed. This was their first visitor in a while.
"Do we know you?" Saige asked.
"Nope!" A girl barged into the room through the window, landing shakily. "If you knew me, you'd probably hate me. But you've got a plane ride to Haron to catch in a few minutes while I go get my friends, so if I were you, I'd get moving."
Luna entered the room, muttering, "What's going on?" She stopped short when she saw the newcomer.
"We're going to Haron, apparently... " Fletcher trailed off.
"Exactly! Come on, I'm on a tight schedule here!" the girl told them impatiently. "Trust me, it'll be good to get back into the swing of things."
"Why- " Fletcher began.
The newcomer cut him off. "So you can reunite with your friends, of course! And make some new ones, too. Don't you wonder where they all are?"
All three looked reluctant, but it was Saige that spoke up, "I guess, if it will help us understand what happened... How bad could it be?"
She picked up the suitcase and grabbed a few of her things before setting off. Still apprehensive, Fletcher and Luna followed suit. The visitor, apparently satisfied, hopped back out the window. She tossed her long brown hair before leaving herself.
"Okay, who's next on the list. Ah, these three." She pulled out her list, where the names Saige, Luna, and Fletcher were crossed out. Below them were Jay, Faust, and Chester. "Yeah, they've been out of commission for a while in the Pokemon universe," she mumbled to herself, earning strange looks from passerby. Ignoring their stares, she smiled. "Katrina's back in business."
Больше года Nojida said…
(You shouldn't hate him XP Just tell him that plots are important XP)
(Exactly XP)
"Your mom's Bree, isn't she?" Alexa asked. (If you say so XP)
(Too much reading! XP)
(No I hate him XP)
(Cats ? XP)
"Yes she is"Kairi replied
(Well, then, don't read XD)
"Let's go down to the PC, get some things that people need," sang Katrina absentmindedly before going into the Pokemon Center and getting 18 Pokeballs out of it.
"Hey, I'm pretty sure you're only allowed to have a team of 6 at a time," commented a passing Trainer. Katrina shot him a glare reminiscent of a Dragon type before storing the Pokeballs in her bag.
Больше года Nojida said…
(Awesome, everyone's getting back in action! XD By the way, will they travel to this-time's Haron, or another-dimension's-future-Haron? Because our characters are on the second one. XD (Also, we planned it this way so that the future they visit is different from their actual one))
(no don't hate him XP)
(Those too XP)
"Well..." Alexa said thinking. "How do I put this? She's not as life-invading as Nuzi, for sure, but she is a little nosy."
(As to not truck the entire universe XP All credit goes to me, she just stood there being confused XP)
(Why not XP)
(And I do XP)
"Oh"Kairi said, "I never figured Miss Nuzi was a life-invader"
Больше года Nojida said…
(Exactly XP)
(Because he's a sweet guy XP)
(But I love cats XP)
"I guess she's changed," Alexa shrugged.
(Yeah, I figured as much. Well, let's put it this way, their flight ain't an ordinary one)
"Now, where the gak are they?" Katrina left the Pokemon Center and started onto the road. As she did, a Liepard ran across her path.
"Yikes!" She jumped backwards slightly. Then, she took a closer look at it. Its eyes glowed greener than any Liepard she'd ever seen.
"Bingo."

Meanwhile, at the airport, the three sat waiting for their names to be called. After what seemed like hours, they heard, "Saige, Luna, Fletcher, come to gate 46 please."
Hurrying along, they stopped at the gate, where their flight attendant was waiting. "Someone booked you special tickets," she informed them, before leading them outside. To their astonishment, there hovered the legendary Hurristan.
"Whoa... " Luna exclaimed softly.
last edited Больше года
(She's still confused really XP)
(Where'd you get that from ? XP)
(I do too XP They're cute XP)
"Probably"Kairi said (They sure are taking a long time to change XP)
Больше года Nojida said…
(No, I'm not confused XP And ooh, a wild Hurristan has appeared!)
(I don't know XP)
(Just adorable XP)
And Alexi walked into the living room. "I'm back." (You don't wanna know what was happening in there XP)
(A what ? XP)
(Wow XP)
(Like kittens but bigger XP)
"Where's Percy ?"Kairi asked (Yaoi ? XP)
"Stealth, stealth, lots of stealth, I'm stealthy... " Katrina whispered as she followed the Liepard away from the town. It didn't seem to notice her until they had gotten a good distance from civilization, when it turned to look at her.
"Seriously?" it questioned her in a definitely human voice, before transforming, and Jay stood in front of her. "I could hear you following me a mile away."
"That's the idea. Now, how would you like to conveniently rejoin society?" suggested Katrina.

"Hold on," warned Hurristan as they were up in the air. "It could get a little bumpy from here on out."
"What do you mean, bumpy?" Saige asked in a quavering voice.
Больше года Nojida said…
(Hush now *Pats your head* XP)
(I know XP)
(I love kittens too XP)
"In his room," Alexi replied. "Venelope kind of kicked me out." (Not really, but pretty similar in Venelope's perspective XP)
last edited Больше года
(I will not be silenced! >XP)
(You're weird XP)
(So do I XP)
"Why ?"Kairi asked
The world around them was starting to blur.
"Just a little time and dimensional travel, don't worry," Hurristan assured her.
"What?!" the three of them shouted.
"Nope, that's it, I'm done." Fletcher was about to call out one of his Flying types before Hurristan shouted, "No! It's not safe!"
Больше года Nojida said…
(Trust me, Fletcher, you do not want to do that XP)
(You shall be silenced! >XP)
(Thank you XP)
"I honestly don't know," Alexi admitted. "I was just trying to help him change clothes."
(Do it! Do it! Do it! XP)
(Never!! >XP)
(For ? XP)
"I think I have an idea"Kairi said
Больше года Nojida said…
(Don't listen to him! XP)
(You shall!! >XP)
(Everything XP)
"Which is?" Alexi asked.