Суперкрошки Powerpunk Girls Episode 1:Fighting The Ангелы

toughgirl posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 10:07PM
Berserk:Brat would you stop looking for Emo?(octi's counterpart)Brute:Yeah! don't you have anything better to do?Brat:Yes Brute i know you are annoyed with me but I have to find Emo!he's my best friend!Berserk:OOoooh what about Bill,you you have a crush on him don't you?Brat:I do not we are just friends! Oppressor:Oh girls!its your friends!The rowdy-ruff boys!The girls:Woh! Berserk:Come on in!i'll serve you some tea Boomer:Hey!how about cockroaches?Brute:eew you guys stink more than romance Berserk:shush we are dating them remember?Butch:NO suckers we are your enemies. Boomer:Enemies?Brute:uh im watching tv your annoying Berserk:I know they are but look how cute Brick is!Brat:yeah right,i think Boomer rox my sox!Brute:wow such a dork Brick:SHUT UP YOU ALL....*silence*......*everyone keeps talking after a while* Berserk:Never mind them,i think we deserve to be alone!Brick:you are pretty hot!berserk:pretty?pretty hot i bet i am hotter than blossom.Brick remembers to go on a date with blossom.Bersy i gotta go fight ok catch you later. Brick whispers:boomer butch.remember? powerpuffs? boomer:oh yeah!butch:No! the s are cooler than them Brick:i know but....Butch:Oh alright!but i hate the angels!at the date:Brick:so blossom where do you wanna go tonight?Blossom:how about the library?brick:right Boomer:Hey tonight im going to see the puppet pals movie in 3D!! will you come bubbles:sure! butch tonight im playin' football!please be there!buttercup:Like i wouldn't! of course i would!powerpuff girls house:blossom:So blossom How should i style my hair?bubbles:long curls!Bubbles:hmm which dress:blossom:wow i love the white one!buttercup:which sneakers:blossom and bubbles:the green ones!Powerpuff girls:Opressor!the rowdyruff boys promised they would come!Brute:yeah i told you they love the ugly babies Brat:they didn't even tell us!opressor:now girls maybe they are stuck at the traffic jam.Berserk:What? cant they fly!!Opressor:oh yeah Bersy.Brute:lets kick some butt Brat:and not in a nice wayBerserk:lets go girls!BAM!! powerpuff girls:who ..who are you? berserk:we are The Powerpunk girls!! buttercup:the what?Brute:dont you get it angel??Buttercup:alright thats it!Berserk:you cant kill us!blossom:buttercup! they are our counterparts!Bubbles:oh blossom im scared,Blossom:Allow me:what are your names aren't they brat berserk and brute?brat:how did you ?blossom:we have counterparts so i thought of it!brute:your dead.Blossom:Are we?Powerpuff girls:brute:punch buttercup brat: kick bubbles berserk:kill ppgs professor:oh my girls!

To be continued

Суперкрошки No Ответы