Prince of Теннис DO Ты BELIEVE THAT RYOMA HAS A CRUSH ON SAKUNO?

ryomaidol posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 05:35AM
I AM NOT SURE BUT IN SOME OTHER WAY...YES!!

Prince of Теннис 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года tacraze said…
No. He's so focused on tennis, don't really notice or care about anything else. He might be smart and a prodigy but rather clueless about girls haha!
Больше года kawaii_neko said…
no... the only things he thinks about are tennis defeating his father an MOMO-SEMPAI!! XD (L)
Больше года sadari said…
Yadda, Ryoma idol kun...
absurd...
Больше года nameless said…
i don't think so...coz all he thinks about is tennis and doesn't have time for romance..
Больше года tezuka25_dane said…
I'm not sure but I think yes.I think he's only hiding his feelings for her
Больше года ryomafujieiji said…
Well , I think yes .
He always help Sakuno chan
and seems like he just love tennis so much ,
and make him completely have time for a relationship
Больше года PretearGirl14 said…
Ehhh, he's really focused on tennis but he does help her a lot. It's too hard to answer, but I wish he does, they seem like a cute couple.
Больше года tigergirl627 said…
blush
maybe, i mean he doesnt seem lik he cares but he could be acting
Больше года Saionji077 said…
big smile
I'm not pretty sure but...yes!!!
Больше года Milatia said…
Hm... I'm not sure either, but I think yes, towards the end of the anime, I think he has somewhat noticed her, acknowledged her presence and got to like her.
Больше года maro-chan said…
surprise
i wish so...but sakuno is not in ''the new prince of tennis''manga so...maybe NO!!!!!!!!!!!TT^TT
Больше года aleiram21 said…
not sure..but i think yes coz sakuno is the only girl who can get closer to ryoma..? but they are cute pair!! right?
Больше года SAGIPRINCESS said…
laugh
I dont think so,because he seems to ignore her most o the time...
but he is always present to help sakuno when she is in danger.
Больше года cursebreaker said…
tongue
Hmm...I think he just tolerates her since she's less annoying than the other girls, but if anyone's got a shot at Ryoma's heart, then it'll be Sakuno (coz she's the only one he allows to get close to him)
 Hmm...I think he just [i]tolerates[/i] her since she's less annoying than the other girls, but if any
Больше года enjeryoma said…
sakuno: ryoma-kun
ryoma: mada mada dane
lol. i don't think so...but maybe yes he's not just showing it. they're so cute.