Болталка Аниме Rp RP!!!!

Black_cat_ posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 03:32PM
Me wana roleplay more =^_^=

Болталка Аниме Rp 104 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

Больше года Black_cat_ said…
Character: Hei *the dark reaper* carries a mask that he wears sometimes and has a dagger with a metal line attached. he also has the power to electrocute. pic: link

*Hei walks down the road, The port City of Drakfel 3 days walk away but its tall spires obvious in the distance, the spires penetrating the clouds*
Больше года demon_wolf said…
Name: Whinny Kimino
Personality: Kind, Sticks up for her friends, Protective, Strong willed.
Other: Has demonic like powers. Has a wolf named Kingdom that was once a demon in her, hence demonic powers. Kingdom is very protective of her.
Kingdom: link
My Wolf Form: link
 Name: Whinny Kimino Age: 18 Personality: Kind, Sticks up for her friends, Protective, Strong will
I walk along a dirt path back to my village, after a long battle fighting the Kumori. I am tired and wound and just want to get home.
*Walks by, seeing an old village, its roof tops with red tiles and the houses painted a plesant green* *walking by hei sees a girl and a wolf limping towards the Village and runs towards them*
GG: is a black cat with a red collar and a yellow gold bell around it with purple eyes and is male

*a black cat runs up to Hei*

GG
'Nice village, wounder if there from there'
last edited Больше года
I smell the new comers scents. I look toward them. "What are they doing here. No one knows about this village." <- Kingdom. "I dont know But lets find out." I walk to them.
GG
'be careful, i dont like the look of them'

Hei
'u dont trust any1 not even me sometimes so just sit there and dont talk until u have to ok?'

GG
'fine but if u get hurt dont blame me'

*watches and waits for the new comers*
Whinny and Kingdom reach the group.
Whinny
"Um hey, I don't mean to be rude but uh what are you doing here?"
Kingdom
*Waits*
Hei
'its ok' *smiles* 'where just passing through really, how about u?'

*GG sits quietly contemplating*

Hei
'oh and im Hei and this is my cat GG, who r u?'
Whinny
"We live here. My father is the leader of this village. I'm Whinny and this is my wolf Kingdom."
Kingdom
"Hi."
Hei
'nice to meet you, ur village is beautiful, reminds me of the earth benders city'
Whinny
"Thanks, um if you dont mind me and Kingdom have to go and get cleaned up. You may come if you wish."
Hei
'well its up to u i dont want to intrude'

GG nods
Whinny
"You can, we don't mind."
Kingdom
*Smiles*
*Hei smiles*

Hei
'ok thank u then'

*GG mews and follows*
They reach a small white house.
Whinny
"Here we are." *Walks up to door and opens it.*
*follows and smiles*

'u have such a beautiful house'
Whinny
"Thanks very much. Are you hungry? Or thirsty?"
Hei
'some water would be nice thank you, and some milk for GG if u have any to spare thank you'

GG beamed happily
Whinny
"Sure thing." *Smiles disappears into the kitchen and then returns with their beverages.* "Here you go."
Hei
'thank you' smiles and pours the milk into a small dish that she pulls out of her garments. GG laps happily at the milk

last edited Больше года
Whinny
"Just make yourself at home. I have to go get cleaned and dress my wounds." *Smiles and then walks up the stairs Kingdom follows.*
Hei
'thanks' watches here walk up stairs

GG
'so...what do we do now? just grab her and run?'

Hei
'no,, shes too powerful to simply tie up and take to get are bounty...what i think would be good, is if we ask her to help us find bounties...this way we get money and if we want to we can just go to were the payer of the bounty for her will be and knock her out'

GG
'hmm, mayb. but im thinking leave the end part out...shes nice...i dont really wana hurt her'

Hei
'to be honest i was just saying that coz i thought that was what u wanted, i rather hunt bounts with her than against her'

GG
'agreed, now drink up and we will wait for her to return'
*About twenty minutes later she came back. She was wrapping her arm in a bandage and held a roll of tissue in her mouth.**Mumbles.* "I'm back."
Both GG and Hei had fallen asleep

GG snores
'ye...yes.......mor..more milk please..'smiles and snores

Hei sits quietly, his chest slowly heaving up and down slowly
*Finishes wrapping up arm, then grabs some blankets and covers the two. Goes into the kitchen grabs a bowl that keeps liquid cold no matter what the air temperature is and puts milk in it. She puts the bowl by GG. Then heads out the door with Kingdom.*
GG;s nose twitches as the sent of milk reaches him, his eyes slowly flicker open and he drags himself up to drink. after a while he notices that he and Hei were alone, he finishes the milk b4 walking over to Hei.

GG
'he needs his sleep, i best leave him' he walks away and goes to explore the house, starting with the kitchen, it was fairly typical but pleasant, it was a large room, a table at its center with sinks and chopping boards built in, above it hung different utensils like spatulas and ladles, a strong smell of mixed herbs in the air. he jumps up the wooden steps and finds himself on a landing which lead to four other rooms, the first two were both bedrooms, one considerably hairier than the other making it obvious who slept were. the third room was a bath room, an old metal sink and tub squeezed into a tiny room but was still comfortable and not to claustrophobic. the fourth room was locked, GG eyed up the door and after a flick from his claw and some careful pick locking he managed to open it. as the door sung open he saw a vast array of weapons, Katana's in wooden holders mounted on the wall. Guan doe's set in what looked like an umbrella stand, a large assortment of dagger in open cases carefully set out. next to the daggers lay a much bigger open box full of stacked Kunai and Shuriken of different types.

GG
'i can see why she has such a large bounty on her head' after awhile he decides to leave and lock the door behind him, he made his way down the stairs and after a check up on Hei who still slept soundly he jumped up onto the window sill to watch the sun and clouds wander by
GG
'im glad we met her, she's....nice' he smiles and then lays down to take another nap in the sun
Whinny
*Walks up to a market.* "Lets go Kingdom. We should get more milk and some food." *Walks in.*

Kingdom
"I hate markets, so full of people." *Follows.*
After about 20 minutes the two return to the streets heading for home. Whinny carried four bags filled with different meats and veggies, strapped to Kingdom's back were another four bags, in those were spices, herbs, and of course the milk. They reach the house and head inside to find Hei still sleeping and GG on the window sill. They head into the kitchen and begin to puts things away.
GG was the first to wake after hearing the footsteps, he pretended to sleep so that they would just walk by. he stretched out and paded over to hei where he drew out a claw to prick Hei
Hei
'im awake, i wanted them to go by past aswell'

GG jumps a little then returns to being calm

GG
'good..now because where guests go and help out and make THEM dinner its the least u can do'

Hei
'what about you?'

GG
'il help but im not that much use considering im a Cat'

Hei eyes him then gets up and asks Whinny and Kingdom if he AND GG could help
Whinny
*Smiles at Hei.* "Sure you guys can help." *Picks up two items of meat.* "Do you like fish or steak better?"

Kingdom
*Watches GG.* "What are you going to do cat? Cuz as far as I know cats don't cook." *Gives a tooth filled grin.*
Hei
'steak please, cant stand fish'

GG turns to Kingdom
'watch and learn mutt' GG jumps up to the sink and washes his paws, moves to the stake, draws a set of claws out and slices the steak finely into small manageable piece
'it will take less time to cook now and will save u ur fire wood and make it last longer' GG smirks and gloats. he then jumps up to the herb cabinet and pulls out the rosmary with his ttail and lightly shake it over the pieces of Steak 'this will improve the flavour and also soak up some of the juices so it will never be too hard or dry' smirks again and looks at Kingdom 'you were saying?'

Hei bursts out laughing then tries to stop without much success
Whinny
*Tries to hold back a laugh but with no success.* "He's got you there Kingdom." *Laughs.*

Kingdom
*Stalks out of the kitchen.*

Whinny
*Stops laughing long enough to put the steak in the stove. Takes out a hunk of dough from the fridge and starts to kneed it.*
GG and Hei giggle and watch Whinny kneeding
Whinny
*Picks up the dough and places it into a pan, put the pan into the oven.*

Kingdom
*Runs back into the kitchen.* "Whinny!"

Whinny
*looks at Kingdom and sees the expression of danger on his face.* "Me and Kingdom have to go for a minute but we will be right back." *Runs from the kitchen with Kingdom, she heads upstaris and grabs her katana, then runs out the door.*
last edited Больше года
Hei
'Wait!! were coming too'

GG
'yeah u think were letting u get away with all the fun's miles fiendishly and both run after Whinny and Kingdom
Whinny and Kingdom run to the woods where they had come from while coming into the village ealier.

Whinny
*Looks aroound the bushes.* "You said they followed us right?"

Kingdom
"Yeah. I can smell them, there is about 20 Kumori in the woods just infront of us."

Whinny
*Smiles.* "THis should be fun. *Pulls out her Katana and waits for the Kumori to arrive.*

The Kumori come rushing from the woods and when they see Kingdom and Whinny they all stop and stare at them. Whinny Raises her katana and rushes at the first one killing him easily. All the others take out various weapons and start to attack Kingdom and Whinny.
Hei and GG run into the battle scene and emediatly start to attack the foes around Whinny, Hei pulls out a dagger with wire attached and starts throwing it , electricuting the enemies around him where ever the blade lands. GG 's eyes glowed His purple eye color and instantaniously his enemies fell to the ground. as they fell they seemed to fall apart and a wooden sound emenated from them as they hit the rock floor

Hei
'there puppets?'

GG
'i dont care they die the same just keep killing them'

Hei complies but remarks
'technically they were never alive so were just dismantaling them'

GG
'shut up and just do it'
Whinny
"Yes they are puppets. They are sent by the Kumori, to destroy this village. And we can't stop the puppet master, because we can't find him or her."

Whinny tilts her swords to the side and runs a finger across the blade. The blade turns an orange color, then fire shoots from the blade getting the rest.

Whinny
*Sighs.* "It never ends."
Hei
'y dont u just follow the strings attached they cant be working on there own they must be controlled'

GG
'just look at them and u will see'

Hei looks and sees the clock work inside of them, with only one magic string attached that disappears in mid air

Hei
'ah, right. there must be a way, someone who can make these things and control them all must give of some sort of resonance that kinda power always does its to big to hide'
Whinny
*Shealth sword.* "We've tried many times. Too many to count, and it always ends up the same. We find nothing, just the broken down puppets, showing the puppet master has moved locations."

Kingdom
"But its bound to end soon. The puppet master is old, you can only live for so long."
Hei
'that depends if he's human, demons can live for thousands of years'

GG
'indeed, iv heard of the puppet masters before and i know how they work but i never got to learn how they concealed there lines to the puppets'
Whinny
*Picks up a piece of a puppet.* "The puppet master is human all right. Just look at the creature's mark." *Shows them the creature's mark. Its a human figure with a "H" on it and under the figure is a name.* "Rin Kumori. He use to live in this village. He wanted to rule the village and the surrounding villages, but my family wouldn't let him. He was cast from the village never to return. Now he is getting his revenge, because killing everyone in my family besides me and Kingdom wasn't enough. He still wants to rule the village"
Hei and GG stand stunned
Hei
'im sorry'

GG
'we will find a way, i promise, lets get back and we can think of a way'
Whinny
*Throws the peice back to the ground.* "Its alright, but before we go we must burn the peices." *Unwrapps her wounded hand. A mark or a wolf paw appears on her palm. She holds her hand straight out.* "Explosion flame fang." *A clear tringle appears in front of her hand and then a wolf of fire comes from the triangle and shoot straight at the puppets, burning every one of them.**Pulls her hand to her cheast as blood poors from the mark.* "Damn it. I used it too early after a battle."

Kingdom
"Come we have to get you home to clean that up." *turns and runs back to then house.*

Whinny
*Follows.*
Hei and GG follow
Hei
'she really is incredible, i never knew someone could be that...that powerful'

GG
'maybe but its how u use that power not the amount u have, she didnt have to use that fire wolf power, we could of done that at a flicker of are eye lids. she needs to train more, and realize her potential and how to control the amount of power she has'

Hei
'yeah agreed, can u still remember the training program from the Gallate Barracks?'

GG
'like it was yesterday, we wil help her, even if its only with helping ur powers'

Hei nods and they both run faster after Whinny and Kingdom
They enter the house. Whinny sits in the living room, while kingdom gets the bandages.

Kingdom
*Starts wrapping up her hand.* "You need to stop doing that. You know those powers only hurt you."

Whinny
"Its a curse mark, what do you exspect from a curse mark."

Kingdom
*Sighs.*
GG and Hei walk in and watch as Kingdom helps Whinny

Hei
'if i may ask, how did u get that?'
Whinny
"Its started when my great great grandfather went on a quest to gain more power than he already had, there was a rumor that if you killed the hound of Hades, cerberus, you would gain all of its power. He killed the hound but the power came at a great cost, someone of his future family, would be born with the curse mark, the mark would give the holder great power, but would also hurt the curse mark holder in unimaginible ways. But so far the mark has only given me pain in my hand and bleed at times. The mark was only to be on the strongest born into the family, so I am the only one that has been born with it."
GG
'ur history is very complex'

Hei
'amybe but it makes interesting stories'
GG gets closer
'here this may help'
he gets closer and presses his small wet nose against the amrk, his eyes glow bright purple and purple energy glowls into her hand, enveloping her hand for a short while before soaking in

GG
'any help?'