Случайное обыгрывание ролей Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 3629 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 3629

Больше года Lady_Rebel said…
(So is Sisceal dead?)
Больше года UltmateUltima said…
(Obsidian told Emerald to keep him alive, so no.)
Больше года Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"Anything for you my love." I kissed her back."Now that you're feeling better. Should we let him rest here?It is your room after all."I moved his head with my foot.
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Go ahead. But if he dare touches anything he's a dead man.Wordsworth will make sure of it."Emerald smiled as Wordsworth slithered out of his skull home and hissed at her a bit."Thank you Wordsworth."She smiled and gently took Obsidian's hand."Shall we leave now?"
~Obsidian~
"Of course my dear. Do not fear about Sisceal messing with anthing in your room....I bet it's the first time he's even been in a woman's room before. Despite all we've putt him through he's at least still very respectful of others belongings." I opened the door for her. "After you m'lady."
Emerald smiled and nodded,leaving her room,still holding onto his hand."Such a gentleman."
~Obsidian~
"Shall we go entertain our geusts some more?"
"Definitely."
(._. Am I the only one on the other team that's online? Crud..)

Katsune nodded slightly to Jacks plan. She heard faint voices and few footsteps, but like earlier, ignored it.
Больше года MOARdesu said…
(*is online now* :D *but is probably the only one* D:)

"Sounds good." *Rae nodded as well, though more enthusiastically than Katsune.*
(fraglewaglepooh! >:I)

Katsune remembered how when she saw something faint, it was Obsidian, she couldn't miss this one, who were they? The only others were Sisceal, Obsidian, and...Emerald. If you'd infer it logically, Obsidian would bring Sisceal to Emerald, after sucking his blood, Sisceal should faint or be weak. Er, that means the footsteps should be either Emerald or Obsidian, or both...Katsune asked Stara, who's ear's could listen quite sharper than hers, "Sorry, but do you, by any chance, catch the sound of footsteps down the hall?.."
Больше года aNinnyMouse said…
"Well... er-uh... Maybe we should go in the opposite direction. Just in case."
"Yes I do." I pulled the whole group into the doorway next to me, shut the door, and leaned up against it, listening.
*Rae bit her lip, keeping silent. She listened for the footsteps.*
"It's Obsidian and Emerald. They're going to pass us in about a minute. They're talking about...us. Damn." I hissed to the others.
"Then keep it down...!" *Rae whispered back* "You don't want them to hear us, right?"
I didn't reply, only created a dark barrier as an extra layer of protection between us and them. It made me think of the wine bottle I stopped Rae from drinking. I wondered what happened to it.
"...Maybe we do want that. They can't kill us...At least, they wouldn't want to. If they were planning that, Sisceal wouldn't be allowed to live." Katsune's hand glew and she started to wave it around. "We could try talking to them..." Her voice faltered as the footsteps became clearer to her. Katsune stepped back and frowned.
(And we are all huddled around a closed door, waiting for an insane couple to pass, whilst discussing whether or not the want to kill us. Meanwhile we are waiting for the controllers of said insane couple to respond.)
(._. Pretty much. :P)
(.-.)
~Obsidian~
I could no longer see or hear the geusts ahead."I wonder where they all could have gone.

(Fanpop...why you glitch again)
"No...we want them seperated first.." Jack hissed.
"I don't know. You don't think our playmates are hiding do you? How rude of them."Emerald smirked and licked her fangs.
~Obsidian~
"On the contrary. It's a game of hide and seek!"
*Rae bit harder down on her lip.
Her mind shifted to Matt. Was he alright? She assured herself that he was still in the kitchen and that he wouldn't be foolish enough to go out into the hallway.*
Jack's eyes widened at the sound of the woman's voice. It was so...familiar. It gave him chills.
last edited Больше года
(Currently I imagine Matt standing there like a robot on standby)

Katsune looked away disappointed. "How pitiful. I hope you guys aren't...scared?? Their just a couple of mutants, thats all." She grinned carelessly. Was Katsune underestimating them? Are they dead? Why is everyone smirking all of a sudden? Find out next episode on...HOTEL CALIFORNIA!
"Oh how fun!"She kept a hold of his hand as they walked."If that's the case. Ready or not~! Here we come~!"She smirked devilishly and giggled evily.
*Rae felt her stomach sink at the sound of Emerald's laughter. Now that was disturbing.*
(Sorry if I'm late to reply fanpop is glitching really badly on me.... -_-)
~Obsidian~
I sniffed the air."I can smell the humans.....They aren't too far." I grinned mischeviously.
last edited Больше года
*Rae smelt herself. Did she stink that bad?*
Emerald giggled and followed him.
*Well she sure didn't smell like a rose garden, but what would you expect for someone who spent the last few days running around, falling in wells, and getting slashed at?
But the way she smells isn't really important right now. I mean, there's a deranged and murderous couple just several feet away from their position!*
last edited Больше года
~Obsidain~
I set about knocking on everydoor in the hallway."Come out come out wherever you are..."

~Sisceal~
Ever have that feeliing of first waking up and having no idea where you are? Well it's not a very pleasent one I'll tell ya that. I sat up and hugged the blanket that was placed over me. Dizzy and for the first time in a long while..lost.
Emerald smiled and let go of his hand."I'll go search over here."She giggled and walked down the next hall."Where are you~?"
*Rae was biting on her lip so hard she almost broke through the skin.
Was she...scared? It seemed so. Who wouldn't be?
But what worried her the most was what Obsidian and Emerald plan to do to them if they find just so happen to find their hiding place. Would they just kill them? No, that wouldn't be satisfying enough. Surely they would do something much more devious.
Ugh. What a horrible thought.*
last edited Больше года
Katsune paced around the room and stopped, leaning against a wall. She sighed, and thought to herself, "Oh dear. This'll be a while. Of course, going around to injure a group of captives is really, really funny, isn't it?" Not knowing whether they'd let us out with a bunch of bruises or kill us right there, she decided to spend this time to stare at the weary Rae.
last edited Больше года
*Oh well. Rae was close to death in this place more times than one.
She should be used to it by now. But then again, who could grow to be indifferent to being on the verge of dying?*
(last reply for the night. Good night all.)

~Obsidian~
"Play with me!" I knew where they were and made snakes and spiders start coming out of the shadows."You can't hide away forever!" An cruel joker-esk smile spread across my face.

~Sisceal~
I tried getting up, but only managed to knock something off of the dresser. I fell on my knees to pick it up.
"Nn--!" *Rae covered her mouth to keep from crying out. Snakes and spiders?!
Her back slide up the wall as she tried to avoid the nightmare-inducing creatures.

(G'night~)
last edited Больше года
(Yeah, I should go to sleep too. See you later guys~♥)
Wordsworth hissed at Sisceal,seeing what he knocked over.
Katsune looked around, a little frantic. She heard the sound of slithering, and stood up straight. "Aw, snakes. They were so helpful to my kind back in the day." Not knowing of the presence of spiders, Katsune kept her calm, for now.
*Rae looked down at her feet. Bad idea.*
"S...sp-spiders..."
*That's right. Spiders. Tons of them crawling all over the floor.
Rae let out a muffled cry and pressed herself up against the wall even more in an attempt to avoid them. Oh, how she hated the vile things!*
Hearing something, Katsune turned her head and her smile faded and her eyes widened. Rae was freaking out over there against the wall, while there were a ton of creepy spiders crawling all over the place. Ah, now that's something every girl can be afraid of. Of course, since this world loves to troll Rae, it seems the spiders weren't heading for Katsune, so she just stepped back a bit and 'helplessly' watched Rae ''suffer''.

(R.A.G.T.L: Rae always gets trolled logic. ● - Approved!)
*What the hell was this?! It seemed the spiders only focused on the area around Rae!
There was no where to move without stepping on a few dozen, and there was no way she wanted to get rancid spider guts all over her and her boots. In other words, she's screwed.*
last edited Больше года
Well, Katsune's undying love for Rae broke through and then she decided to go and help Rae out a bit. "Um, Rae? Are you alright there?!" She called out to her, and then she stared at the spiders. "Their spiders! They can't kill you..You can crush them, there's nothing to be afraid of.." Katsune inhaled and held her breath as she stepped up closer, reluctantly.
last edited Больше года
*Katsune's words had no effect! Rae is frozen!*

(Who wouldn't be when you're surrounded by a shit load of the little bastards? :U)
~Sisceal~
I looked up when I heard the snake hiss. I ignored it and kept trying to pick up what I had knocked off the dresser. Trying not to look through it I couldn't help myself but inspect the skull.