Girl I'm 1,000 years old,
I'm a riddle.
Bad little boy,
yes I,m bad,
but not little...

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года spadeharrson said…
Spade: *holding her arm as she smirks under her mask* you forget I've never been normal sense Quan chi made me into a monster plus I'm not alone I have friends we can destroy you and your caronies

*A yin and yang symbol appears in the clouds*

Spade: the birds ice lightning and fire they will be here

(Arekkusu Kuriachi the third he is half Articuno he has the job of Satan he smokes and drinks he has two 50 cal desert egile Zack is half Zapdos.... His dad is Cloud from final fantasy so I don't know what he is he has the job of bleach world soul reaper Matthew and Fay Hasashi twin brother and sister their both half Moltres and half wrath their dad is Scorpion from Mortal Kombat after all and their mother is my Moltres girl Spade and Shade is my first ever mortal Kombat OCs Spade has the black half of the yin and yang symbol as a birthmark she has a normal New York attitude Shade has the white half of the yin and yang symbol as her birthmark she is shy both girls is ninjas Spade wares all black with a red vest while Shade wares all white with a blue vest Quan chi forced them to be the altamit fighters by putting copies of all the powers of out world in her then turned Shade into Spade's voiceless shadow after Raiden put copies of all of earth realm worriers into Shade so yeah they are a force to be reckoned with as a team please let me join)