Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 5701-5723 of 5723

Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"The room is awfully cold without you." Tiras commented with a smile, deeply inhaling and finishing his cigar before placing the unashed butt from his lips to the pages of the book, using it as a book mark and then getting up, shutting the windows and looking at the fireplace figuring he would let it burn out. He placed his hand on her shoulder, excited not only for his coronation but for the consummation of his marriage- something he had thought about since meeting her and which brought a sly grin to his face.
Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Loraine smiled a bit more as he finished up his work and closed to book, that being the signal he was indeed coming with her to bed. Which was good since she was tired herself and she found it hard to sleep without him near she had come to notice. "I am proud of what you are doing you know... You're going to be a good King." She said softly as she takes the hand he placed on her shoulder and puts a soft kiss to it before putting her cheek against it. That is when she noticed his grin, making her chuckle. "Your eyes are speaking vulgar things again."
"They always are when it comes to you." Tiras walked with Loraine to their room, holding her hand and smiling a bit with a happy expression as they went to their room. He went to the bathroom and changed, having not let her see him naked. He then came out wearing his old black and gold robe, rubbing his face and smiling a little and rubbing his face before yawning. "I need more sleep."
Loraine rubbed his chest with both of her hands through his robe as she smiles lovingly up at him. "Then you should spend your late night hours doing that." She said before she took his hand and pulled him to bed, laying down with him on her side, facing him. "Are you nerveus for the coronation?" She asked softly.
"Not quite, I've already been through one- two is more than most of anyone quite honestly...I'm honored." Tiras said while trying to make it okay for himself, smiling a little bit. "I'm more worried for the duty after....children- I'm not sure how ready I am for a little king but I know that it is....a duty we cannot shirk." He cleared his throat. "We must."
Loraine gently ran her fingers through his hair and over his cheek, brushing a bit of hair out of his face. She raises one eyebrow before chuckling a bit. She saw right through him. Talking about children all of sudden while in his mind he was more buzy with the process of making them. "You do not have to be worried for that. There is no one forcing us to have a child right away. Even if I would love to have one or a few in the future with you." She kisses him softly. "But it is a duty we must accomplish. So we should practice often before we decide to have a child to succeed. Don't you agree?"
"I do have to be worried though- our enemies won't wait and neither can we." Tiras said, often speaking of their 'enemies' but never clarifying who in his head was an enemy that day. Sometimes it was the French, sometimes it was the Germans or the Russians but it was for certain always the Chinese and especially Li Jun and his people- they were who kept him up at night, angry. Still as angry as he was, he couldn't help but have his anger softened by one of Loraine's kisses, smiling at her and looking at her with his bright eyes- his hand reached up and playing with her hair. "Oh yes. The night of our marriage...why, it may not end for a fortnight with all the tension built up."
Loraine blushed softly at his words, feeling her heart pound a bit quicker as she shyly looks a bit to the side. He still managed to make her feel nerveus and shy sometimes. Though she was also nerveus for a different reason. The thoughts of possibly dissapointing him. It was a possibility. One she would hate to come true. She had dissapointed him before when not assigning him King right away. Never again. So she felt alot of pressure. Especially since waiting this long made expectations rise high. "Uhhuh." She said quietly with a soft smile.
"Its been so long I forgot what it feels like." Tiras said jokingly, looking at her before scratching his head. "I've been thinking of names for our heir. If a son..I was thinking William. William Harold Hayes, first of his name and king of the British isles and her territories." He said while saying the name out loud to hear it. "A name your people- our people could love and a strong name for him." He said, not commenting that he didn't want his children taking his last name though it didn't need to he said- Li Jun was the reason for that.
Even if it been long ago, he still had some experience so it did not lessen the nerves or what Loraine expected from herself to give him. But she wiped those thoughts away from now as he started to talk about names for their son. She smiles softly. "I love it." Really, he could name him anything. Just the thought alone that it was their child was enough to completely fall in love. She did not question why they would use her back name. She knew. "What about a girl?"
"Maribelle Autumn Hayes." Tiras replied, having really thought the names out for their kids. "And I have six back up names for each gender, though....anymore than twelve kids, we might as well be repopulating Britain." He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, reaching his hand up and ruffling her brown hair a bit as he moved it around.
It warmed Loraine's heart to know he had been thinking about it so much. She giggles softly as she returns his kiss. "That would be a task I would rather not put upon us. Even if I love children, I do not like the idea of being pregnant all year every year." Her body would probably not even be able to handle it. "But a few kids would be lovely." She kisses him again as she crawls a bit closer against him.
While the two spoke, a man in the middle east ashed a cigarette he had been smoking before pulling up his bandana. He had a curly beard and long curly hair that was down to his shoulders- his face was grizzled though one of his eyes was missing, a large scar being from there and the back of his head. He sipped his whiskey in the bar and stood up, sitting next to a familiar Japanese man. "Tomoe. Appreciating the middle eastern trip I gave you?" Henry asked with a smile, raising his glass.
Tomoe took a sip of his own drink as he at first did not pay the man much attention. In his time in the mjddle east he had tanned slightly but not much thanks to his albino genes. "Weren't you supposed to be dead?" He asked as he glances at the man from the corner of his eyes, not pleased at all by the man's sudden appearance. "Why are you even here? Showing your face like this. If de intelligence knew of your excistence they would have you on their most wanted list. If you are not already on it."
"I'm one of the invisible people now Tomoe. Belial made us both...invisible." Henry swished his whiskey in his mouth afterwards, feeling the smokey burning numbness before swallowing it and not flinching a bit. "Though why am I seeing you? Suppose like... seeing something from before, reminding myself I'm alive before I go sell myself as a mercenary- fairly profitable, theres always someone that needs killing." He mumbled. "How is the bureau now? I'm guessing...Cecilia is now the director and has tried a different approach."
Tomoe raises one eyebrow. Invisible? Perhaps in a way so now. "She is. And she is doing a way better job than you ever did. As expected though, she is driven as hell and has been working with the president more closely." He admired what she was doing. Though at the same time he was rather bitter. He had expected her to ask for his return to Cantenseel. She never did. And he knew why. He sipped his drink again. "You do knkw I am still an active member of the bureau, right? I should have you arested. Or shot." The reason why he had not done that was simple. As much as Cecelia's motivation to work had risen, his had declined drastically.
"There are many shoulds in this world- however when you do that, when you rectify them many things happen. I lost my life, my eye and my dignity. Shooting me- one a mistake because I'll figure out a way to live but two...you'll blow your cover." Henry sighed and took a drink, thinking about the bureaucrats and politicians. "Fate thought I was an asshole apparently for sticking you here- now we're both stuck here...somewhere I can't seem to escape- where sad forgotten men go to die."
Damn that man for being right about him not able to do a thing. The most he could do was report it later. And that would be too late as he would turn ghost again. "You are wrong about one thing. I am not sad, nor forgotten. That is you and only you. I do agree though that you are an asshole. This place is shit." Tomoe commented out.
"That's why you're drinking in some shithole desert cantina, where your contact with your family is about as often as it rains here." Henry took a drink of his whiskey. "And why a woman who don't love you no more has left you out here to be eaten by the buzzards. Bartender, my tab is on him." He said before picking up his briefcase and leaving, heading up the stairs to the roof. He set the case down and assembled a silenced high powered rifle, kneeling down and breathing quietly as he looked through the scope. The Cantenseel safehouse had three cars pull up to it- each man holding an assault rifle. He took the shot, killing three and letting the agents know there was action.
Tomoe' hand tightend around the glass, his words clearly hitting him more than he would ever admit. He took a deep breath to calm his anger. But it was there. Build up because of the pain he had been feeling this months. Fuiled by his words. He puts down some money to pay before he heard tbe shots, his hearing trained to even heard silenced once. The commotion outside suddenly confirming his thoughts. Cover be damned. He went up the stairs, pulling out his gun and finding Henry there. He did not wait, he did not say a word, he aimed and took a shot, hitting the man in the right shoulder. "Hands up or I shoot again."
Henry chuckled- the shot having grazed through the material of his body armor. "You idiot, I was shooting at the people attacking your safehouse- people who are going to blow your cover and make sure you and everyone you ever knew died." Henry commented before pulling the bullet out of his body armor. He then set the sniper rifle down, smirking. "Or were you going to let me continue?"
Tomoe did not flinch, nor did he lower his gun as he kept his aim on the man. He did not trust him for a second. "Even so, you still have an unauthorized weapon, you have killed plenty and you are wanted. You're going to be arrested and shipped back to Cantenseel. Now gun down and lay on the ground. Don't make me shoot again." He spoke sternly, not blinking an eye.
"Okay, whatever you say." Henry said before laying the gun down. He paused, remembering where and how Tomoe balanced himself as he had oversaw his training. He moved to the left, knowing he'd shift there and ducked down and in one quick swoop missed a bullet, moving to cover near the doorway before clearing his throat. "Cantenseel agent! Infidel!" He barked out in Arabic, causing a bit of a stir in the bar below. He pulled out his two pearl gripped pistols and walked back, knowing Tomoe was in defense now.