Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 5723

Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Shshsh...I have you." Yurichi whispered closely to her ear, then nibbling on it a bit as he pushed a bit more; finally slipping his tip inside of her. He put both hands firmly on her ass, opening her cheeks a bit more so it was a little less tight, allowing him to slide in a tad bit more without hurting her. Then, half way in, his girth started to become so thick that not matter what, Nirri was going to have to relax a little to slide more. He pulled out a little, then put it back in up until that point before he moved his right hand off of her rear and started to rub on of her breasts as he leaned in. "Baby, you need to relax that tight little hole for me, okay?" He whispered out before giving her a kiss. "You're my dirty girl."

"I can get you some water if you need." Takao said with a look that said 'no liquor', knowing that such things will cloud you mind.

"Thank you Takao." Joseph said while patting his shoulder, then smirking. "You've been showing yourself to be quite useful, you know."

"I try." Takao said before heading inside, getting a glass of water for Renald. He came out, holding it for him. "Here."

"Husband, don't fret too much. She's just....she's crazy about him I suppose and.." Ivanka sighed, then gritting her teeth. "This is such bullshit. I carried that ungrateful brat for 9 months only to get this nearly two decades later? It's unbelievable."
Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Nirri's heart warmed at his sweet words, reasurring her a bit befofe he began to slide in. It was a strange feeling but till now it did not hurt. Though when she glanced down she saw he was only half way in there. Oh damn, why did they decide to do this again when he was so big? "Trying. You are just so big." She whispers back before kissing him in return and relaxing as much as she could, giving him more acces.

Renald was a tad bit annoyed as Takao corrected him like a child but still he took the water and drank it, needing atleast something. And perhaps liqour after such a happening wasnt the wisest decision. "Dont fret it? Honey, my own daughter tried to stab me." He growls out a bit, still finding it unbelievable. Though he thinks back at how serieus Lucien had looked when he spoke to him. Or it was true or he was one hell of a liar.
Yurichi grinned, putting his hands on her waist as he gritted his teeth, pushing it in as he managed to fit himself completely in there. He breathed out, surprised at it before he pulled out, then put it back it, getting her to get a feel for it as he lightly started pounding her, moaning out from the tightness of the hole.

"And she tried to kill me and the boys. Or was thinking about it." Ivanka said quietly, then sighing. "I dunno what to do. She's an adult and...I can't help how she thinks or what actions she makes. As much as it angers me, Renald." She said angrily, looking like she wanted to beat the brakes off Valeriya.
Nirri gasped a bit as he pushed himself all the way in. It felt very different and a tad bit uncomfortable. But as he began to move she began to get more used to it and it actually began to feel pretty good. She holds onto his shoulders as he gently pounded her, letting out soft moans which became louder after awhile. It really began to feel good.

Renald wraps one arm around his wife's waist and pulls her closer, kissing her forhead. "Even if she is an adult, we are still her parents. And i will have a talk with her about this." He says strongly, not planning on letting this incident just pass by
Yurichi grunted out, biting his lip a bit as he began to feel the familiar pressure build as he lightly pounded her rear. He tightened his grip on her waist; setting her back on the bed and making it creak with each light thrust. Over time, the thrusts began to become harder and faster in succession, before he started full on pounding her; not even giving her hole a time to readjust as he made the bed start squeaking loudly. "Oh Nirri-" He moaned out, having sweat beads from his forehead drop down onto her.

"Renald, bring a gun if you're going to see her." Ivanka said quietly and also demandingly before kissing his cheek. "We know our little girl is kinda crazy right now, and I don't want her hurting you, okay? Promise me Renald."
Nirri began to feel pressure build up as well though when he began to full on pound her she gasped, gripping the sheets next to her. It hurted a bit but the pain was quikly replaced by pleasure, flaming up her body even more. Never had she expected that hole to feel so good. Her mind was clouded by the feelings and she was a loud moaning mess beneath him. "Y-Yurichi!" She moaned out loudly, not going to hold on for very long.

Renald frowns. Bring a gun? To talk to his daughter? He did not like that thought at all. But judging by how he got almost stabbed.... "I'll be carefull." He says, not promising to bring a gun since he thought it was way too drastic.
Yurichi continued at it, nearly finishing until he heard a pounding at his door. "WAIT A FUCKING-ARGH!" He growled as he felt his hard on go away. He set Nirri down, sweating greatly as he threw on a pair of pants and opened the door to see Yumi. "What are you doing here?" He grumbled out while sweating, panting quite a bit.

----------

Raul rubbed his face which had grown quite hairy, having been on the open seas for twenty one days in preparation of a naval battle the Adalian's were planning. They anchored a ways away from the English channel, waiting for the Adalian war horn to sound. He walked around the deck, drinking Cuban rum as he smirked, watching some of the English fleet come out. "Ere' the pasty boys come." Raul chuckled out; then shivering. It was too cold up here. Ice was still on the water and it was the middle of summer. It had to be unnatural.

--------

"You all better get your cannons ready, and keep that fuckin' war horn out of here! They're expecting it!" Jannik yelled as he had everyone man their stations. Avelheim sat out for the mission, obviously. The lord of the south didn't want his nails dirtied by the ship grease. Jannik drank from his bottle of whiskey while wearing Belial's hat as they crept upon the English channel, having their war guns pointed at the island. They continued creeping, firing upon the docks and ships in surprise.
Nirri groaned in frustration as they got intterupted. Serieusly?! NOW?! Out of all the fucking time in the world someone choose to come NOW. Her appearance changes back to it's demon form as she hides under the blanket. Voicing her complains softly , very very frustrated.

Yumi was a bit suprised to see Yurichi like that, all sweaty and panting. She guessed he really never stopped training. She had noticed it last week that he trained an awfully lot. "I-I-" She clears her throat, trying to ignore the hostile tone in his voice. "I wanted to talk to you about.... Stuff... You know."

-----------------

Calix was sitting in his command center, giving orders to his fleet from a distance. He would not join on the battlefield. He was no man to do so and he couldn't die. It would leave his country too vulnerable. So he watched from a screen as the Adalian war fleet began their attack on his lands and their ships. He knew it had been coming. "Wait to fire. Don't get closer." He said as he let the Adalians get closer themselfs, not going into attack mode yet for a reason.

That reason was making it's way towards the Adalian war ships from behind, gliding through the waters under the sea. Submarines. The Netherlands their secret speciallity. Their submarines were so developed that they were undetectable for anyone who didn't know of their excistence and they were fast. Extremely fast. Willem the V from Nassau was even in one of the leading submarines as well, nearing the Adalian fleet in no time. "Get the torpedos aimed and fire." He said calmly as his submarines shot out torpedos as if they were bullets from an automatic gun, hitting the ships from below the water.
"Yeah uh..err...gimme a sec." Yurichi said while looking over at Nirri, making sure she was all covered up before letting Yumi in. Yurichi walked over and grabbed his bottle of whiskey, getting himself another shot before sitting down in a chair, patting on the one next to it for Yumi. "Whaddya want?" He asked while rubbing his face.

-------------

Karl detected the torpedo's. Being at the top of the lead ship, he could feel the whole battlefield. He closed his eyes, concentrating an aura that blocked the missiles from hitting the ships. After, he deployed the depth charges, turning the entire battlefield into a minefield for submarines. Left and right, explosions started coming out from the water as Raul and his buccaneers slid through the battlefield on their sloops-of-wars; using the force wind from the explosions to power their ships. Suddenly, a minigun gun revved, making Raul widen his eyes.

"GET BACK!" Raul ordered, running as the minigun tore through the ships and Raul's left arm; blowing it off into the water. He screamed loudly as he jumped onto a ship that was retreating far enough away to be out of range. An Adalian soldier began to kick barrels of oil into the water after punching holes in them, letting it seep into the water before lighting it ablaze, turning the wreckage of the South American's into an inferno as the survivors were burnt alive in the water.
Yumi felt rather uncomfortable walking into his room but still she did before sitting down in the chair. She took a deep breath before she began to speak. "I know you don't like me. That is very very clear. And you don't have to like me or talk to me if you don't want to but.... I want atleast a chance. We're still brother and sister...."

--------------

Willem's eyes widened as he saw his torpedos hitting an invincible barrier before exploding. What in the world. It had to be a mage. There was no other way. His detectors did not find any kind of protectio or shield from the Adalian ships. "Search for the mage!" he ordered out as his cameras and detectors did their job and soon he had an image of the mage on his screens. And he regonized the man as Karl von Jager. He gritted his teeth, feeling the water getting more troubled. They could not stay, even his submarines could only take so many hits. They were build for quik sneak attacks. Not full on fights. Especially not if their torpedos were useless. Their plan had failed. "Fall back. Mission abort." He says reluctantly as his submarines began to fall back.
"You ruined my childhood." Yurichi simply put, looking over at her with a narrowed squint. "Why should I speak to you? Do you think blood means anything, especially when it concerns someone who doesn't even honor our family with our last name!?" He yelled out, then standing up, shaking his head. "Cruz." He said in a mocking tone, remembering Yumi daring to state that as her last name. "It's a bitter insult to the memory of our father, who died protecting me and mother. Ronin Mizushima, and Serika Mizushima. Remember those names?!" He yelled out as he stared down at her with a piercing glare.

----------

Karl smirked at the defeat of the Dutch, pushing his navy forward until an ominous fog rolled in. Out from the fog, came an armada larger than anything all four of the armies on the battlefield could have even produced. The armada was old, and the crewman themselves were made of rotten flesh and bone while the commanders were demon. As soon as light hit the armada, it was shown that rather than skeletons, it was a demon armada. "What the hell?" Karl said before he realized it was coming for them. "MOVE BACK!" He yelled, getting Adalia to leave with their tails between their legs before the demons could even attack.

Lucifer docked his ship, the Fallen Angel, and stepped on shore of Britain, breathing in fresh air for the first time in thousands of years. "Ah.."
The way he said her last name left a very bitter feeling in her heart. He could yell at her all he wanted but she would not let him insult the people who cared so deeply for her. Yumi clenched her fists a bit as she stared up at him, her eyes narrowed a bit as well. "Don't you dare mock the name of the two people who took care of me. And honestly, no, I don't remember them. The earliest thing I remember from my childhood is almost being eating by ghouls before I got kidnapped by one who decided it was okay to use a four year old as his plaything. Akira Cruz and Sora Cruz saved me from a lifetime of that and they took me in. I was scared! I was taken away! I was raped! It wasn't by choice!" She was yelling now as well as tears shimmered in her eyes. She took a shaky breath before continouing. "I am not going to act like I had a horrible childhood. I hadn't. They loved me and took care of me and made me feel safe. I never thought of leaving. But I am coming more to realize how much was taken from me. Things I did not even realize. You being one of them...." The tears were now running down her cheeks as she looks at the brother she never thought she had. "You can hate me all you want. But I will fight for you, even if you won't for me. And I-I.... Understand. I won't bother you again." She fsays quietly as she stands up from the chair to leave.

--------------------

Calix's screen filled up with red dots as suddenly, out of nowhere, appeared multiple battleships. A whole fucking army which was so big it even made the Adalians retreat. And they were coming straight towards his lands. His stomach turned as his camera gave the live footage of the demons coming towards his lands. "Dear lords...." His commanders looked at him for what to do, but as he stared at the army of hell he was clueless himself as they stepped onto his shores.
"CRUZ!" Yurichi said in a mocking tone again, not giving a shit about who raised her. "And you think being used by one person is something?" He said as he turned her around, looking at her. "Try a whole childhood of it." He said while holding Yumi's face, looking into her eyes. "Try a whole childhood of being beaten by men mother had to sell herself to just so we could eat fucking bread. Try cigarette burns on your head, arms and legs. Try being beaten so badly that you cannot even walk to school. Try being the only Asian in a school full of rich Europeans, who sneer down and laugh at you for your size and the way your eyes are narrowed. Try standing up for yourself, only to get beaten with bats and left in an alleyway, having to crawl home to a mother who's passed out again, staring at pictures of a husband and a child she lost. One she loved and cared for more than the one that she had been stuck with." Yurichi said quietly then pulling Yumi into a hug quietly, not even saying anything to her. "Don't fucking cry."

-----------

Lucifer walked up and placed a black flag with a pentagram on the shores of Britain. He walked up with a group of demons, scouting the land a bit as he whistled, then looking up at the camera. "King Calix, yes?" He asked the camera, having one hand on the hilt of his sword and the other waving at the camera. "Come out. We mean peace."
Yumi's eyes widened a bit in suprise as he suddenly grabbed her and stared into her eyes. Each thing he said made her feel worse and worse, her heart clenching painfully but now for him. She had been growing up safely while her own brother has gone through such hardships. Hardships she perhaps could have prevented if she had been there. It hadn't been her fault that she had been taken away. But it was on her for never even asking to leave. Ask about her real parents. She never had done that. She had, in that way, abandoned them.... Realizing that made her only cry harder. Nomatter if she hadn't known of his excistence, she had abandoned her brother. She held onto him, crying into his chest. "I-I'm so sorry.... I-I-I should ha-... If I h-had known..." She couldnt even form whole sentences. When her cries calmed down a tad she said. "It is t-too late but I will really f-fight for you now. I really w-will."

------------------

Calix almost laughed because of the nerves and the absurdity of the demon's words. PEACE? Did he really expected him to believe that? While they marched in with such an army and placed a flag onto his shores? But he did not know the demon's true intentions yet. And if he did not go it could mean they would head further into his lands. To his people. He spoke through his microphone, the speaker of the floating camera giving his message to the demon. "I'll be right there." It only took him 5 minutes to arrive at the shores himself, a whole squad of soldiers with him. "As you know I am King Calix. I would like to know who exactly you are and what you are doing on my lands." he spoke calm and strong but politely. He did not want to trigger this demon.
last edited Больше года
Yurichi rubbed the back of her head, having his eyes closed as he tried to make her stop crying. She was older than him, but to him, at the moment, he felt bigger. Perhaps it was because he had been hardened by the world, much more so than her, and felt a need to protect his much smaller sister. Or, he felt in a position of power at that moment. Regardless of the reason, he merely shushed her, rocking her a little bit while rubbing her head. "You don't have to fight for me. We aren't fighting for ourselves, we are fighting for the world. For the people that can't fight for themselves." He said quietly, putting his face in her hair a bit. "That is our duty, or at least my duty, as a warrior. You do not have to fight for me." He whispered quietly to her. "Fight for the people that have a chance still. A chance to grow up and be regular people. The children. If we do not fight for them, then we are leaving them to the same shit that we had went through and this bullcrap will keep happening, Yumi." He said before sighing, then wiping her tears away. "Watashi no imōto, nakanaide."(Do not cry, my sister) He whispered in her ear, hugging her tightly.

---------

Lucifer awaited for the king, whistling a bit as he looked at the lands, finding them much different than the last time he had came. Much uglier. He looked at King Calix, laughing at the squad of soldiers and shaking his head, knowing he could cut through them like butter. "Good job speaking with the correct tone. Etiquette seems to have been lost through the epochs that I have been in Gehenna. The last human, a Virgil Stadner, was quite mouth." He commented, then looking around, whistling. "Looking around. I am finding Jannik Haas and giving my brother back his soul. Belial Devonshire." He said while looking at Calix, the skies seeming to grow a bit darker and redder. "I am Lucifer Devonshire, the morning star. I am the son of Satan." He said proudly with his nose up in the air. "I am also scouting the lands for which I will conquer when I take the throne, but that is for another conversation."
Yumi did not speak Japanese but somehow she still understood. She helps him wipe her tears away as she bites her lips to silence the sobs. He was right. Verg right. It was too late now to be fighting for her family but she could fight for others. Others who needed them to win so they could live a happy normal life. Get the chance they never had. "Then I will fight alongside you.... If you let me."

------

Calix visibly paled as the Prince introduced himself. A prince of hell on his lands. That was an encounter he had only thought would happen in his nightmares. But luckily the prince was not out for him. For now. He clears his troath a bit, knowing any bad word could be his last. God he had never felt so weak and vulnerable. "I have heard what had happend to your brother through my compagnion, Rex Ellington of Cantenseel. You may know that your brother was his commander. He is trying to free Belial as well. Perhaps he has more information." Anything to get this demon off of his lands
"It wasn't a question, dummy." Yurichi said before smiling at her. "Of course I would. The place us Mizushima's belong is that battlefield." He commented, then rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "So..welcome aboard..." He said before looking at her. "Sis." He sighed out, then having a smile come onto his face before hugging her again. "By the way, you cry like mom does. Hysterically for about a second, then is all in a good mood."

--------

"Do not attempt to snake me away, human." Lucifer said with narrowed eyes. His silver hair began to flow in the wind a bit as he stared down Calix. He gazed into his eyes; the fires of Hell burning in Lucifer's. "I will leave for Cantenseel in a fortnight. I am going to patrol this country a bit. See how Albion has faired in my time away." He said with a small yawn, then looking around. "Where is Renald Silvius? I would enjoy speaking to someone who is at least somewhat familiar with demon kind. Unlike you. You are too pansy for us." He growled out, continuing to scout the area. "Point me in his direction, would you?"
Yumi could not help but laugh at his last comment as she wipes her final tears away. It was true though. One second she could be crying as if the world was ending, freakking Sora out most of the time, while a second later she was happily munching away on a piece of chocolate with no worries at all. "I guess that is a habit of mine." She says quietly as she hugs him back. "And I guess I will find out what other things i have in commen with my mother.... And with you."

--------

Calix swallowed hard as the Prince stared at him like that, realizing he had made a mistake. But luckily the subject switched quikly, ignoring that he had been called pansy. "Renald is visiting the Bordeaux's castle but he can meet you in his own. They are only half an hour away from eachother." He explained the direction to the Silvius castle. "I could call him up to let him know of you arrival."
"Yeah well, besides squinty eyes and snow white skin, hopefully we got more in common." Yurichi chuckled out, then rubbing her head, patting it twice. "So my girlfriend is hiding in my bed. Nirri, want to say hi?" He asked, looking over at the messy bed.

---------

"No. Surprises are a must." Lucifer said with a head nod, then grinning. "Lead me to him, 'King Calix'. I wish to have some....grandness, to my arrival. I believe your presence will suffice, no?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, looking over at him.
Nirri grumbled out a bit, not wanting to be noticed before she only pokes her head out from under the blankets since she wasnt really dressed. "Hi." She says, obviously still not happy that his sister was taking time away from them being together.

Yumi's eyes widened a bit as she saw the demoness laying in his bed. She hadnt even noticed the woman. Only then she began to realize what she had interrupted. Making her blush an intense red. "O-Oh uhm.... Hi." She says, not knowing what else to say.

--------

Calix did not want to go against this Prince so he simply nods as he leads the way to his private car. "By car it's only an hour drive to castle Bordeaux from here." He says before getting in.
"Me and her were just..reciting...poetry. Yes, poetry. When you came in we were reading intensely." Yurichi said while rubbing his head awkwardly. "So how's Virgil? I assume you two are uh... catching up well?", He asked out of curiosity, trying to wonder how he was too. "He a zombie?"

----------

Lucifer stepped in, sitting down and rubbing his face, finding this human vehicle to be rather intricate. "What is this human machination?....It's... astounding. What horse powers this?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Nirri grins widely as her lover did not want to tell his sister what they were doing even if it was obvious. 'Oh yes, you were riciting poetry very very intendely. I would love recite more but then on top of you, my hot sexy samurai.' She says in a sultry voice in his head before licking her lips.

Yumi automatically smiles more as the subject weny to Virgil. "We have been catching up alot. So many things have happend while we were apart...." she says, thinking about how much they have actually told eachother next to the kissing. "He has also told me some stories about you."

--------

It was very strange and nerve wrecking to be in the car with Lucifer himself. Calix forces his nerves to tone down as the car drove off. "It's a car. A machine to replace horses. No horse powers this but a man build engine in the front of the car does." He explains
"Hush, Nirri. Don't be so sultry." Yurichi said with a small grin, rolling his eyes a bit at her. "And it's shinobi. Takao is a samurai." He commented before turning his head and listening to Yumi, raising an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, he has huh? Like what?" He asked in a suspicious tone.

--------

"Interesting. If you wish to win a war so bad, why not build an army of these and fling them at the enemy? Would it not kill? Because it seems like it'd kill a lot." Lucifer commented as they were driven, taking note of the surrounding areas.
Nirri grins more as she sticks out her tongue before hiding her head back under the blankets. Yumi did not really understand as they somehow shared a conversation since Nirri hadnt even talked? She did not knoe about her powers. But she shrugged it off. "That you were his friend after I dissapeard but then you joined the Yakuza, he joined the millitary and you two grew apart. He also said you can be pretty.... Direct with your words and i noticed that too." She says with a small smile.

---------

If only wars were won that easy... Calix shakes his head. "They can kill but not in a war like situation." He says, not being able to imagine using cars like that in any way in war.
"I had to pay the bills somehow. I only became a soldier boy later. Much later, and only because the yakuza started to suck." Yurichi yawned out, then rubbing his face. "Yeah, I bet Virgil said that. He always accidentally minces his words, and half the time, I think it's because he doesn't give a shit about anything he's talking about."

-------

"You're not creative. That's why Adalia nearly bit a chunk out of you." Lucifer said with raised eyebrows, crossing his arms, knowing that he was right.
"You know.... I am no expert ofcourse but I think he does care. Many stories were also of how he spend a big part of his childhood with you. Playing when you were kids and such." Yumi says, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "And i think you care too. A few minutes ago you were yelling at me before hugging me. You care more than you say."

"Very true." Nirri agreed from under the covers.

---------

Calix decided not to comment on that for his own safety. It didnt take them long, even if it felt like ages, to arrive at castle Bordeaux where Renald was. He steps out of the car as it stops infront of the entrance. "Here it is. Castle Bordeaux. Silvius is here for a visit."
"You're making me sound like mom." Yurichi chuckled out, then awkwardly sighing ."Well...you..well." He grumbled a bit, then rubbed the back of his head. "Why are you all ganging up on me?" He asked with an awkward tone of voice.

-----

"Show me to the man of honor." Lucifer said as he stepped out from the car, looking around before pulling out another flag from seeming nowhere and stabbing it into the concrete as if claiming the land for hell.
Yumi giggles a bit as she notices how awkward he finds this. "We are not ganging up on you."

"I am!" Nirri says happily as she peeks up from under the blankets with a grin.

Yumi chuckles more before rubbing her arm a bit. "Well, I would love to talk more with you but I think your girlfriend wants some time alone with you. And I am not just thinking that. I know so because your girlfriend is talking to me in my head for some reason."

"True." Nirri says grinning more, feeling no shame at all.

------------

Calix decided to not say a thing about the flag as they walked towards the door. The maid who opened the door looked truly shocked to see the King there and a bit afraid of the aura Lucifer was emitting. "Could we speak to Renald Silvius? Tell him the King and... The brother of one of his friends want to speak to him." The maid quikly nods and walks off to find the man, letting then wait in the hallway.

Renald was catching up lost time with his wife, making out with her on the couch in their room. He groans as there was a knock on the door. Serieusly? Could he not have a moment of peace. He walks to the door, his hair disshelved and his button up shirt slightly opened, which caused the maid to blush. When she told him who was waiting he frowns. Brother of a friend? Hei perhaps? "I'll be right there." He says before buttoning uo his shirt and putting his necktie back on. "I am so sorry love. Duty is calling. But i wont be out long." He caresses her cheek before giving her one more deep kiss. "I promise that when I come back i will spoil you rotten." He mumbles before leaving the room, running his hands through his hair to tidy them up. He walked down the stairs towards the entrance hall. When he saw who was waiting he immediatly knew who that was. Belial's brother. "Not who I expected to see but logic now that i think about the circumstances." He says as he walks closer. He holds out his hand, not feeling a hint of fear for the Prince of hell. "Renald Silvius, head of house Silvius. What do I get the honor for?" Calix was suprised to say the least how calm Renald was while facing such a demon.
"I'm sure she is." Yurichi said with a smirk, then shaking his head. "See you around sis." He said while watching out Yumi, sighing as she left the room, then grinning at Nirri. "Dirty dirty girl, aren't you?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

------

Lucifer raised up his eyes as Renald walked in, quite pleased by Calix. "I wish for good conversation and do have some questions to ask." Lucifer asked from the desk he was sitting at, then rubbing his hands together. "Before all though, Renald. Tell me, do you enjoy a sanguine wine, along with steak? Because I most certainly do, and my voyage has made me famished." He said before grinning. "Besides. Who speaks without a tad bit of indulging?"
Nirri shrugs innocently as she trows the blankets off of her, showing off her body before casually looking at her nails as her hair turns back to blonde. "I dont know what you are talking about." She says, still playing innocent.

--------

Renald could really see this was Belial brother, both in behaviour and looks. Though Belial was less.... polite mouthed. Though this politeness can easily be fake and a facade. He sits down as well, crossing one leg over the other. "I would not say no to that. And i think I already know what things you would like to ask and know."
"Perhaps. Or perhaps not." Lucifer said before snapping his fingers, forming a goblin out of nothing. "Two veal steaks, medium rare as well as a bottle of Joseph's finest wine without the blood in it." Lucifer ordered, driving the goblin off to fulfill it's orders, bringing the wine in first. He poured them both a glass, sliding Renald over his glass before Lucifer sipped, then letting out a sigh of relief. "Tell me, do we have any leads on his whereabouts?"
Renald takes the wine glass and he could not help but grin a bit as he smells the sweet scent. There was a reason Joseph never gave anyone his wine. It was the highest quality possible. So sipping it did feel a bit good even if it was to annoy the vampire about it later. He puts his glass back down as he sighs as well. "Rex is having spies all over the country search Adalia and we believe he is in one if the Haas estates. Jannik Haas likes to keep his... thropies close. We do not know yet where they are presicely. Like Joseph they have many different mansions and castles." He says, clearly not happy about the fact they had not found Belial yet. It bothered him alot.
"Good work, even if it's all for nigh." Lucifer said with a sip, then raising his eyebrows and sighing. "We're tracking where the sword is. Chances are, Haas kept it as a trophy and has it on him. The only issue with that is one does not simply attack a Haas." He commented with a chuckle. "It's truly just a matter of cat and mouse. Once I find him, I'll retrieve it. Then save my brother." He growled out. "Before all that though, I plan to meet with your leader to lay Adalia to waste. For far too long it's been a thorn in my side."
Satan sat in the hall of eternity, at the point where all the souls converged together as they became one with the energy of the universe, which they originally were. Standing next to them all, he turned into a form that resembled his youth once again. He had long white hair and was lacking his long and greyed beard. He was strong and tall, with a gaze in his eyes that could freeze the hardest warriors. He had an elegant look to him, with his pale skin and blue eyes. He looked at himself in a reflection, seeing his younger self and sighing at the familiar yet distant face he saw. Then, behind him, a woman with silver hair and plate armor. This was Lucillia Devonshire, or at least an apparition of her. "It's been so long since I've seen your face." He said quietly to her apparition, only to receive no response. He sighed, turning around, only to grow old again and see Lucillia gone. He sat down, closing his eyes as he breathed out, hearing a whistle in his breaths. He knew he had not even a fortnight left of life in him. He smiled, trying to remember the fondest memory he could.

~~~~~

Satan walked into his hall, his armor battered and his beard and hair long and blood stained from many battles on earth. He heard little feet patter, making him smile a bit as he heard his children. Belial stood at the doorway in his armor, nodding at his father to come in. Belial and Draerhur were guarding Belial's half brother and sister as well as his step mother while his father was away at battle. Satan had yet to have met them, having been at war for years. He walked forward, going through the door to the master bedroom and feeling his heart stop a bit as he saw his wife playing with their twins. He quietly shut the door, smiling as he opened his arms up.

Lucillia was fixing Lucifer's hair before out of the corner of her eye she noticed Satan standing there all rugged and wild from battle. She let Lucifer be; running up to her husband hugging him tightly. It had been five years, and she feared that he was never going to return home from battle. "My love..you made me wait so long." She said quietly as she weeped, closing her eyes and feeling his warm embrace.

"A thousand apologies could not make up for how long I was gone." Satan said quietly, not even trying to excuse his absence before letting go, shushing Lucillia for a moment so she wouldn't yell at him and wake up their sleeping daughter. He went to the bathroom, taking off his armor and shaving off his beard, allowing his barren face to be seen, then putting his hair into a ponytail. He walked out, smiling as he looked at her, looking the same as she remembered.

Lucifer came from behind, tugging at his fathers shirt and looking up at him in awe, finding his father to be taller and stronger than he could have ever imagined. "Are...you my father?" Lucifer asked quietly, seeming in shock. "I've..never met him before. I don't know what he looks like.."

"Yes you do." Satan said as he got on one knee, pulling Lucifer close and hugging him; biting his cheek hard so he wouldn't cry. "He's right in front of you."

Lucifer teared up as he hugged his father, biting his cheeks in a similar way as not to cry before he opened his eyes, hearing a little yawn.

"Mommy, where's Lucy?" Adalica asked, often never sleeping without her twin in bed.

"Addy, he's with daddy. Daddy's home." Lucillia said quietly while rubbing Adalica's cheek as she looked into her daughter's brightly gleaming eyes.

"DADDY IS HOME?!" Adalica shrieked out, getting out of her bed. "I must meet him!" She said loudly, turning around and feeling her breath nearly stop as she saw him coming toward her. She closed her eyes as he hugged her tightly; her arms wrapping back around him, never wanting to let go.

~~~~~

Satan shook his head, standing up roughly while groaning, then looking down, sighing. "My little girl and my wife...I will see you again." He whispered quietly, then frowning in sadness. "A mans last thoughts should not be of the life he had, and the regrets, but of the future to come after he dies." He whispered quietly, then closing his eyes as he sat back down and allowed himself to rest.

(Satan)
last edited Больше года
 Satan sat in the hall of eternity, at the point where all the souls converged together as they became
(Lucillia)
 (Lucillia)
"I know for sure Haas has that sword on him. He is to pridefull as a man not to carry it with him." Renald says before taking another sip of the wine given to him. "I am sure Rex will gladly ally with you to destroy Adalia. This war has already gone on for too long because of the stubborness and delusions of a young King. " He wondered if allying with another prince from hell was a good idea, especially because it was Lucifer, but they had the same goals in mind. Burn Adalia and get Belial back. They needed to work together for now. "Surely you do not need our help resceuing Belial but we are willing to help where you need us. Both Cantenseel and the Silvius house." He swirls the wine a bit around in thought before smiling at the demon, deciding to lighten the conversation a tad bit up. "I don't know if you've heard, you probably did, but you've become an uncle again. Cecilia gave birth to Belial's kids again. Three of them. One healthy boy and two healthy girls."
"Cantenseel? No, that's a...burden, in my conquest of Earth. House Silvius?..we may be able to work something out, should I be aided." Lucifer said with a bit of a smirk on his face, twirling his now empty wine glass. "An Uncle again, hmm?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, then nodding. "Shame it was with a...lesser demon. Are any lacking in fox features or...are they all, how do you say this?...cursed?"
Renald mentally noted this 'conquest of earth'. When they got Belial back they would need to have a good talk with Lucifer. He finished up glass of wine before setting it down. "Cursed? That is a pretty rude way to describe fox genetics. Especially since one of the cursed is your sister in law. Though who am I to judge. And yes, they all have ears and tails and canines."
"Cecilia has made her dislike for me rather well known, Renald. I will not halt any contempt toward the woman because of marriage relations." Lucifer said while setting his glass down, then sighing deeply. "I do not blame my nieces and nephews. I love them all the same. As I do with Shiomi, and as I do with them. What are their names?"
Renald guessed that part was very true as well. Cecilia never really liked the rest of the royal family. Probably because they indeed see her as a lesser demon which was logical ofcourse. "The girls are Lerida and Sauri and the boy is named Kuro Kaze Devonshire. I saw a picture of them. Real cuties if I am may to call a demon that." He says with a light chuckle. Come on. They looked truly adorable with those fluffy ears and tails. He takes his phone out of his pocket and searches for the picture. "Here they are." He says as he hands over the picture. The three little foxling were curled up sleeping against eachother, Kuro's black hair and tails standing out between all the white of his sister's tails.
Lucifer smiled while looking at the picture, almost feeling his heart warm for a second while looking at them. "Irony. Belial's only boy grew to look uncannily like his mother." He chuckled out, continuing to look at them before sighing. "This all.. truly, it is great. But, we need to get their father back." He said quietly; rubbing his hands together after. "How has not so little anymore Shiomi been taking it?"

------

Shiomi sat inside Rex's office, angrily looking at him with a pout. She had told him she wasn't going to speak to him until her father was back because her father got captured because of Rex. She rocked her two sisters to sleep, trying to help out with her mom who was taking it worse than anyone else.
Renald nods, completely agreeing with Lucifer on that. They needed to get Belial back. It was strange to say but Belial has become like a brother to him as well. Just like Joseph and Rex. They really needed him back for mulitple reasons. "That I do not know. I have been buzy with my house while Rex has been buzy as well so I don't get updated often on such things. Not good I assume though." He says, knowing how Shiomi could be.

------------

Rex was as always working on papers and strategizing their next move. He just gotten the news of their lost battle in the waters which shocked him. He thought they had that battle in the pocket. But the news of who had come to land shocked him more. He did not tell anyone yet though, waiting to see how Calix would handle the situation. He was trying to concentrate but the way Shiomi was glaring him was getting harder and harder to ignore. This has been going on since Belial was captured. He understood but it hurted. Sometimes he had wished she would just stop talking and leave him alone for a second since she could be so clingy but now he knew this was way way worse. With a heavy sigh he puts his papers down. "Shiomi.... I am begging you to stop looking at me like that.... or atleast talk to me..." He says quietly.
"She's rather... emotional. I hope for Rex's sake that he's been faring well. If not..." Lucifer sighed out, pouring more wine and sipping it; raising his eyebrows back after and grinning. "Well, can't say it's her fault. When you get with a demon girl...it should go without saying." He chuckled out with a bit of an arrogant smirk on his face.

---------

"Oh but you wished I'd be quiet before. Now you want me to talk?" Shiomi whispered, trying her best not to wake up her little sisters. "I'm really pissed still, you know." She huffed out, shaking her head then afterwards. She then looked down, sighing. "I know it's not your fault, Rex. Don't think I'm blaming you.." She spoke out softly. "I just...I want my father back. I'm worried, not just for myself but for Sauri, Kuro and Serida." She said quietly, nuzzling her two sisters lovingly. "Who knows what they're doing to him.."
last edited Больше года
Renald knew that both Rex and Shiomi weren't doing well at the moment. But that was only logical looking at the current situation. And he knew Shiomi was making it harder on Rex as well. But there was not much they could do. He could not help but chuckle as well. "He knew what he was getting into." Or more like what he had been forced into.

-----------------

Rex ran his hand through his hair as a heavy sigh leaves his lips. "Shiomi, I...." He shakes his head, not knowing what to even say. She said it wasn't his fault. She said she wasn't blaiming him. But it was his fault. And she was blaiming him. And it was her right to be blaiming him. This is on him. And he knew what they were doing to Belial because of the mistakes he made. "I'm so sorry...." He whispered though he knew those words meant nothing at all.
"Life is a series of choices. If you choose to be a slave to a woman, then that is your choice entirely. I'm sure you can agree." Lucifer said with a smirk, then sipping his wine. "Speaking of that, you should attend to your wife. I'm sure she oh so misses you."

-----------

"Rex..don't apologize." Shiomi said quietly as she set her siblings down; going over to Rex and hugging him tightly as she closed her eyes. "I love you. I am here, regardless of anything else going on in the world and I am not going anywhere."
Renald chuckles a little bit at his choice of words. True he was a slave to his wife but in a good way. "I suppose you are very right. Then if you excuse me-" He finishes his wine and stands up. "- I need to go play slave for my woman. Not that I mind very much. If you want you are welcomed to stay in castle Silvius for the time being since I think Joseph will find it too crowded." He says before leaving the room. He was going to keep a close eye on this Prince.

---------

Rex wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down onto his lap to hold her better. He held her tightly, praying he was not going to hurt her even more. "I will get your father back." He promised to her, even if it was the last thing he would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month passed. A month in which Adalia lost alot of ground in rapid time. With Louisa leading the insurgents and Lucifer leading his army through the lands it was hard for Adalia to even hold a defense line. Not to forget that the alliance, minus America since they left the alliance after the failed navy attack, and the elite eight were on the move as well. They were all closing in to the point of even reaching Berlin. But Adalia had placed their warriors in Berlin as well. Hoping to stand a chance now that so many were against them.

--------------

Tension was high. It was almost a feelable living thing that was getting bigger with each second that passed. The armies were getting closer. But that did not matter much. Only Lucifer mattered. Baldrik sighs a bit, feeling the tension as well as he stood next to his father. "I do not like this one bit, father.... We can not trust that demon to leave us alone after the exchange." He speaks up. Lucifer had contacted them, demanding his brother back and in return he would not rip them apart so to speak. Though he doubted if the demon meant his words. And with so many armies closing in on them at the same time.... He was pridefull but he was no fool. "We should abandon Adalia after this. They are goners." he spoke quietly for only his father's ears to hear.

--------------

The elite eight were nearing Berlin, traveling by foot as they were being followed by soldiers of Cantenseel, France and England. They had lost some but they won so many that the losses were almost nothing. They were closing in on Adalia's main capital and fast. Yumi takes a deep breath as she already sees the houses of Berlin in the distance, walking next to Virgil as he lead their soldiers. "There we go again, huh?" She says with a wry smile, the continous fights tiring her out a bit. Though she knew, if they pushed on now that they could, that this war would end sooner. They could not give Adalia time to breath and regroup.
"Silence, boy. Ears are everywhere." Jannik said as he rubbed his face in a stressed manner. Next to him was Karl who was wearing his battle mage armor and next to him on a horse was Adelger dressed in heavy plate mail bearing the sigil of house Elbinorune.

"I grow tired of waiting." Adelger said while looking over at Jannik; having agreed to guard them during the deal to keep the peace. However, Adelger had other plans in mind. This was set to be a last ditch ambush before retreating back to Adalia's Point.

"My King, please. It should only be a short moment longer." Jannik said as he kicked Belial's cage, making sure he wasn't dead. "You alive, boy?"

"I am. You won't be for much longer though." Belial laughed out, making Jannik visibly shaken a bit.

---------

"It's the final push." Virgil said with a smile; kissing Yumi's cheek before getting into position. He set up a sniper rifle, pointing it at Adelger. No matter what, he planned on beheading this serpent. "Yumi, call in. Check to see if the others are in position before Lucifer comes in."
Baldrik glances at the mage who did made him feel a bit tense before glancing at the boy King on his horse who only made him feel annoyed. Such a high position for such a kid. He kicks against the cage as well to shut up the demon. "Watch your mouth." He growled out though in all honestly, he was just as nerveus as his father.

------------

Yumi smiles softly as well as Virgil kisses her cheek, holding the necklace on her neck for a second. Nomatter how he always seemed to be able to calm her down before battle. She reaches up to her earpiece. "We are in position. Report yours."

Eadlyn was high up in the sky. High, far and hidden enough not to get spotted but she would be there on the battlefield in no time. "I am in position. See you after battle love." She adds with a small grin, ofcourse talking to Takao at the end. She made a habit of that.

"We are in position as well." Fillian said as he stood next to Dequan, holding their position. Both felt a bit uneasy due to the massive presence of demons nearby.

Lucien and Valeryia just arrived at their location. Lucien cracks his back a bit and stretches his claws, readying himself to fight again to protect her. "You ready?" He asks her though he already knew the answer.
Takao hid in barrel that was next to a building that faced where the king was. As Eadlyn buzzed him he smiled; waiting for the signal that Lucifer was supposed to be giving to initiate the ambush. He knew that if he did his part correct, he could end the war right there by killing the Adalian leadership.

Valeriya held her staff as she breathed calmly, trying her best to keep it together despite of the actual hell that she was around. "Yes love." Valeriya said quietly; thinking about what was to come next. This was truly the moment she and the others had been training for. "It's up to us now."

Yurichi hid in a crowd of priests walking around the city, trying to bless the city with Adalica's presence so Lucifer would dare not taint the sanctity of the country. He stood in the middle of the crowd, holding a knife in his hand and concealing it in his sleeve. In front of him was Karla Jager who was the commander holding the left flank of the city. He stabbed her in the chest once as another priest in disguise slit her throat to stop the screaming. He grabbed her by the legs and the other priest grabbed her by the arms and threw her into a hay bale as the rest of the priests covertly slit the throats of the Adalian soldiers as well as their knee and shoulder tendons; filling their gas masks to the brim with blood and making the survivors choke on their own blood as they laid unable to move.

Yurichi whistled which was the signal for them to take off their robes. Him, Johnathan and Seth stood together and bore their arms. Seth took his sword out from its scabbard and jimmied a door open with it; getting upstairs with Johnathan and Yurichi to get a vantage point of the town square as well as to hide in case anyone saw the bodies.

Eva hid in Adelger's guard, being tall enough to fit the height of an elite guard and being muscular enough to properly portray it. She had been in the act for a week, only being saved by the processor she had implanted in weeks earlier that helped her with the language. She stood behind Jannik, ready to strike at any moment.

--------

Louisa sat inside of the military command center that was set up by the insurgents; rubbing her hand on her baby bump while holding a glass of wine and rocking herself a bit in a chair. Raiden, Seth and Johnathan were sent to control her armies where as Riza and Daniel had been placed to guard Louisa and her unborn daughter. Louisa rocked herself, holding a doll that she had made when she was younger of her father; looking down at it with a sad expression. "Father..watch over Virgil and Raiden today.." She whispered quietly to the doll; feeling rather weak for once. She stood up and set her glass of water down, walking outside to see Riza and Daniel. Louisa sighed quietly, shaking her head before looking at Riza. "Do you know how to cook?" She asked with a small smile. "The baby you know...she's wanting something other than her mother's cooking."

--------

Raiden lead the insurgents through the sewers, having entered through an entrance outside of the city. He exited out of someone's basement; leading the soldiers up the stairs and holding a silenced pistol in case there was any occupants. He crept upstairs, seeing a man and woman holding each other as they watched their king wait. He held up his pistol and shot them both in the head; splattering their brains against the wall. He whistled; halting the soldiers from coming out from the sewer, finding that the house was becoming too full to even move. Louisa had sent over a thousand men for this job, and one tiny two story house was not going to fit them all. He went to the door; waiting like the others to hear Lucifer's call.

-------

Adelger stepped down from his horse, finding that this was taking too long. He pulled Belial out from his cage; pulling a wood block out from behind the cage and putting Belial's head on it as well as drawing his sword. "Lucifer, come out!" He barked out. "I tire of waiting for you to finish setting up your ambush!"

Lucifer drew his sword as he marched into view; walking his entire legion through the streets and surrounding Adelger's army that was held in the square. Each side pointed their arms at each other, ready to fight at a moments notice. "Come now, child of Adalica. Take his head off of the block now. We were just a bit late, that is all. It takes long to command this many men."

"You forget I see the future, prince of hell." Adelger hissed out as he pulled Belial up onto his knees by his hair, putting his sword on Belial's neck. "Call the ambush off, or I will spill his blood on this soil that my ancestors defeated your kind once on!"

"Do not make any rash decisions!" Lucifer said in a quick moment of humanity; holding his arms out. "Let my brother go, please."

"Please?.." Adelger said quietly, shocked a bit from the show of humanity before snapping into gear. "No. I refuse to allow him to live if I know my life is in danger."

"Adelger, you are already going to die regardless-" Lucifer said as he walked forward a bit.

"Back there." Jannik said as he blocked Lucifer with the sword that held Belial's power in it. The sword resonated with power, having the very essence of what made Belial trapped inside of it.

"You dare show that to me?" Lucifer asked in an angered tone.

"Back I said." Jannik said while pointing it to Lucifer's chest; pointing at at him and shoving him back.

"Here's how this will go." Adelger said in a stressed tone, frantically holding Belial's head. "You are gonna call back EVERYONE and I..I will release your brother, UNDERSTAND!?" He asked with a crazed expression on his face.

"Yes..yes.." Lucifer said as he took his scabbard off his belt and raised it in the air which was the signal. "I come in peace."

Virgil readied his finger on the trigger; pulling it once Adelger was in his crosshairs. Adelger turned his head and plucked it out of the sky, holding the bullet meant to kill him between his two fingers as his eyes began to glow. "Fuck!" Virgil yelled out, pulling his sword out as he stood up. He looked at Yumi; bringing her into his embrace and giving her a kiss. "I love you." He told her quietly, going off into battle after. He went down from the building and charged into the battlefield where Adalian soldiers, demons and insurgents fought. From the skies came the Cantenseelan Air Fleet which was led now by Yamato Kirugi in lieu of Belial. Soldiers flew in from the sky; toppling over any Adalian resistance quickly as the fighting intensified. Virgil ran towards the square, dodging a sword swing from an Adalian soldier. He returned by slashing him across the stomach and spilling the mans guts across the battlefield, continuing his advance after.

~~~

Takao held his sword up with Lucifer and pointed it at Jannik and Baldrik who were defending Adelger. Lucifer held up his sword as well; attempting his best not to blindly charge in and save his brother.

"Help me..see my babies.." Belial mouthed to Lucifer, having tears stream out from his eyes as he did so.

Lucifer nodded before winking at Eva as a signal for her to wait for Yurichi's signal to strike. Yurichi crawled up the side of a building, quickly getting to the roof and pulling out a bow with a silver tipped arrow head. He whistled loudly giving Eva her signal to strike at Jannik.

Eva slowed down time as she put a dagger to Jannik's throat, cutting it open as Yurichi pulled back his arrow on the string and fired it at Jannik. Jannik widened his eyes as his throat was cut, moving quickly to the side and having the arrow pierce his lung instead of his heart. He hit Eva's arm with his sword only to realize that she was wearing plated armor, causing him to step back next to Baldrik.

"Baldrik.." Jannik gurgled out, having blood come out from his mouth. Eva's dagger and Yurichi's arrow tip were silver, meaning that they killed the regenerative ability towards the damage he had sustained by preventing replication of the cells. "Give Catriona my ring.." Jannik managed out; putting his wifes ring in Baldrik's hang. "Go. Please." He said as he noticed Eva and Yurichi both having their sights on him. Eva held her blade intently; taking off her helmet as her hair draped down her shoulders. Yurichi kept his bow on Jannik, waiting for a move to be made.

Lucifer pointed his sword at Adelger, knowing the boy was greatly dangerous because of his abilities and not to be played with. "Souji's son and protector!" He called out, needing backup greatly.

~~~

Virgil charged into the square, holding his sword in the direction of Adelger until it was blocked by a spear that came seemingly out of nowhere. He recognized the spear, knowing the man who held it. He looked to his right, seeing Karl with a grim expression on his face. "Did you miss me?" Virgil asked as he moved to the left; twirling and knocking back the spear and Karl who nearly fell over.

"How are you alive?" Karl asked as he disappeared; reappearing in a cloud of smoke and going towards to strike Virgil. Virgil blocked the strike; disappearing and reappearing behind Karl before Karl turned around at a light speed and grabbed Virgil by the throat. He pinned him against a wall, unleashing his full power as Virgil's very skin began to burn off from his body just from the sheer essence of Karl's aura. Virgil struck back; stabbing Karl in the side with ebony before pushing him off and picking up oathbreaker.

"I will tell you before you die." Virgil said with a cocky smirk while he gripped onto the blade of oathbreaker with his left hand, slowly sliding it upward as he coated it with blood. As he finished he shook his hand a bit as it healed before the blade went ablaze.

"Learned some new tricks." Karl said as he stuck his spear against Virgil's sword. When Karl pulled his spear back for another strike he realized that the tip of his spear had melted. Karl pulled out a sword strapped to his back and charged Virgil, clashing his sword against his. Virgil gritted his teeth as he pressed the sword against Karl's; the two having a contest of strength. As Karl began to gain the upper hand Virgil's jabbed his sword forward and stabbed the tip in Karl's left eye, causing him to grunt loudly. Virgil kicked Karl to shove him back before he threw his sword into Karl's chest near his heart which made him scream and fall to his knees. Virgil walked over to inspect Karl too see if he was dead before Karl grabbed his throat and threw him onto the ground; getting on top of him. Virgil kneed the sword making it plop out of Karl's back and making Karl scream before gritting his teeth and tightening his grip. "How.. are... you... alive?!?"

"I...am immortal.." Virgil said before spitting in Karl's face. "Yumi, the silver sword that I dropped. His heart. Now!" Virgil said through the locket, using magic to telepathically communicate with her and using the locket as a conduit.

"You are not immortal." Karl said as he punched Virgil with his free hand as the city practically burnt around them. "Time and time again, your family has proclaimed immortality and supremacy, and each time, they are prove wrong! I have murdered those stronger than you could even dream of, gods among men!" Karl said while hitting Virgil. "And today, I will prove you wrong again and any other time you come back, you piece of fucking filth!"
last edited Больше года
Riza was tensely guarding their millitary post. She would have prefered to be on the battlefield itself. On the battlefield you knew there was someone around to attack you. But here, now, she was constantly wondering and watching if anyone was around to ambush them. So she jolted a bit as Louisa suddenly appeared behind her, her hand on her sword. She releases a bit of a sigh before nodding and smiling a tad. "I can cook up something. What would the baby like?" She did not know why but ever since Louisa got pregnant she liked the woman more. Perhaps because Louisa was a tad bit softer now. Not easier to handle though.

---------------

Yumi felt a bit stunned as the King managed to catch Virgil's bullet. Damn it. It could have been over. How that man did that was a mystery. She quikly hugged Virgil back. "Love you too." She said and prayed it would not be their last time saying that to eachother before she charged after her love onto the battlefield. She pulled out two gun before she started shooting, each bullet hitting either straight through someone's head or straight into someone's heart. Her father had taught her how to shoot. She did not even have to use her powers yet. And when her bullets ran out she took out the sword strapped to her side and started slashing her way though the field, not getting to far away from Virgil, knowing their plan. When she heard his voice she dropped her own sword and focused on the task ahead of her. Kill that man. Thanks to the enhancements her parents had given her she was hovering over Karl in a flash, the sword stabbed through his back straight through his heart before he even had the time to notice her. "You are not gonna be alive to do that you bastard."

----------------

Baldrik waited tensely as he stared at the demon Prince. This was going to go bad very quikly. He knew it. He felt it. They shouldn't be here. This was not their fight. They were hirelings. Nothing more. This went beyond them. They should trow the sword and flee. He stomach sank as Lucifer signaled for the battle to start. And before he had the time to blink he felt warm blood splatter from his right onto his face. He had never known how much pain one could feel without being wounded. But as he looked to the right and saw his father's slit throat, he knew he had never experienced anything like this pain before. He numbly took the ring given to him with a shaking hand. "N-No, I....."

As planned, Dequan and Fillian took their part in battle as Lucifer's protectors. Which was rather strange to them since they were two holy being protecting the demon Prince. But still Dequan emitted a natural holy aura which surrounded them as a veil of protection as he had his scroll floating around him, ready to use his creations for protection. And Fillian had a holy bow with a golden arrow pointed at Adelger, spears of holy energy surrounding him and pointing towards the King as well. They did not attack, only wait to see what the King would do.

Baldrik knew as he saw the devine being and all the others surrounding them that it was over. Like he had predicted. What he had not predicted what having to leave his father behind. He clenched his fists. He puts a small capsule in his mouth before he quikly embraces his father goodbye. "I am sorry, father." He bites the capsule open and blows the grey mist that came out into his father's face, the poison making his father's heart stop immediatly. They were not going to torture his father. He would rather kill his father himself. So he did. With tears streaming down his face he spreads his wings and shoots up into the sky, not even bothering to grab the sword or so. Only caring about his father's last request. But before he was even all the way up he barely dodged an arrow shot at him from above, grazing his cheek. He hissed as he looked up at the rivaling vampiress who had her bow still aimed at him. "You fucking-" He caught the second arrow before he shot forward towards Eadlyn.

He was faster than expected so she only had a second to grab her knife before she felt his hand around her throath, his nails digging into her skin. But she had her hand around his neck as well. She stabbed the silver dagger towards him but he caught the blade, cutting his hand severly but he did not care. "You really are a Haas." She spat out as she still tried to push the dagger through, their strengths equal.

"This fight is not for today." Baldrik spat out as he ripped the dagger out of her hand and trew it down. "Not today Bordeaux." He said as he punched her into her stomach, suprising her a bit by letting her go afterwards and fleeing from the battle.

Eadlyn quikly pulled out her bow and aimed the silver tipped arrow at him. She could have shot him. She would have hit him. But there was something stopping her. The look in his eyes. The fact that he somehow spared her as well. He could have used that dagger. So she lowered her bow and instead charges down to the battlefield to help out there.