Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 5723

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Sauri was not charmed at all by the pun. Not even slightly amused. She just looks at Ollie with an unintrested look before getting off of the couch, not even bothering to say something about it or even look at him as she goes to get a plate and get something to eat. If he leaves her alone now he'll be fine. If not, he will regret it. Her whole vibe screamed it.

"You are lucky she didn't put her nails in you." Veron said quietly with a chuckle before getting something to eat as well.

Annelise got two plates, putting one infront of Jyran and giving his cheek a sweet kiss before sitting down next to him and beginning to eat. Aurelie did not move from her position, making Tarquin frown in worry. "Aurelie, you coming too?" Tarquin called out as everyone was getting their plates and beginning to eat.

Aurelies simply shakes her head and tries to give her most convincing smile as she looks back towards the kitchen through the door opening. "I am not that hungrey."
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"A man has gotta try right?" Ollie asked Veron while getting his food, getting a humorously small proportion as he didn't eat much because of how small his frame was anyways. "Just like a man has got to eat."

"What are you, a rabbit?" Cynfael asked while getting a plate for himself and Aurelie, shivering a bit as he noticed he heard a breeze. "Hey Kuro, I think I hear a breeze coming from your guys's room. Can one of you foxes close it?" He asked with a chuckle, looking very cold as his teeth chattered.

"Thank you love." Jyran said to Annelise as he put his arm around her while eating, thinking in the back of his head that Evan boiled the damn vegetables like he was making a potion. "You know you look very beautiful like usual." The man commented with a smile, putting food in his mouth and closing his eyes a bit with a smile on his lightly bearded and scarred face.
Veron raises one eyebrow before grinning and sitting down as well. "Can what you did even count as a try?" He taunts, making Evan grin slightly as well though he tried to hide it by putting his fork in his mouth.

Kuro's eyebrow twitched a bit as he looks as unamused as his sister had looked at Cynfael. "How can you even be cold. You are a fucking vamp. You guys are known to have cold blood." Though that was just chatter and taunting so that he would not have to go do it.

Lerida noticed and sighs, standing up and giving the back of Kuro's head a slap. "I'll go close it, you lazy bastard." Which earned her a toothy grin from her brother as she walks into their room, seeing the window indeed open. Huh, she guessed she had accidently left it like that. She walks towards it and closes it. Even for her it was too cold now.

Aurelie noticed Cynfael getting her a plate as well. When he got to her she said. "I thought I said I am not that hungrey..."

Annelise blushed softly as he put his arm around her, smiling as she leans more against him while eating. To her it tasted good. To her boyfriend she knew it tasted like crap. He complained to her in the night as he was too polite to do it out loud. "You keep on reminding me of that." She mumbled quietly as she smiles a bit more.
Tiras with silent grace grabbed Lerida's mouth and stabbed straight into her heart in less than a second, letting his breath go and allowing his heart rate to pick up so the others would not notice the missing heartbeat; holding his hand tightly over her mouth and gritting his teeth while holding the knife inside of her, not wanting there to even be a chance she was alive to alert the others.

"I don't want you to ever forget." Jyran said with a smile while forcing himself to sound like he enjoyed the food, much preferring the venison that Veron got to the rabbit food that Evan made.

"I know but you still need to eat." Cynfael said while setting the plate in front of her. "I care Aurelie; I know that you don't feel alive but you still are so you need to eat, sleep and do all that other stuff. I'm not gonna let you not take care of yourself." He spoke out softly before sitting next to her. "Okay?"
Aurelie didn't want to eat. She looked at the plate as if it was poisoned, which thanks to Evan's cooking skills it did really look like that. At first she didn't look at Cynfael and stayed quiet. But after he sat down next to her she puts a hand on his cheek, turns his head and gives him a soft kiss on his lips. "Okay, I'll try." Smiling slightly to the man who cared so deeply for her. For him she would do it.

Everyone was enjoying, well, eating their foods when Veron's fork suddenly paused midway to his mouth. He slowly puts his fork down as he sniffs the air. What he smelled made his stomach turn. No. It could not be right. He sniffed again and this time the smell hit him so hard that his ghoul eye even appeared. There was no mistaking it. He smelled blood. He looks towards the door, and he did not even have the chance to say a thing or to alert people as Kuro had noticed the change in Veron, and saw him looking at where his little sister was.

Kuro's eyes widened as he suddenly jumps up from his chair, his instincts going wild as he smelled it now as well. He did not wait. He did not think. He simply charged towards the door, trowing it open and storming in with his claws out, ready to rip apart anyone in there. In his anger and bloodlust he only saw his sister, being held by someone, with a knife in her heart. So he lunged towards the attacker with immense speed and a scream. And a normal being he would have killed right away. But he did not realize who was infront of him.
Tiras pulled out his blade and in a split second decision moved the body in the direction of Kuro, going down and holding the blade backwards. He punched it forward, cutting through part of his hip as he went opposite of the direction that the demon fox went. He held his bloody knife and looked at Kuro while gritting his teeth, seeing a man that resembled Lucien. He put the knife away and formed his katana in his hand, staring him down while having one hand free before his eyes glowed red as he used Lucifer's Call to put a message of insanity into the demons head so he would frenzy.

"Feast upon the flesh of your friends; they are the true culprits of this crime. Looks at Veron; strong, full of life and power. Devour him. He is the one who murdered her, just look at the fear on his face. He knows your power, he knows that if you suspect him you will take his power. Take him; suck the meat from his bones." The voice of Belial spoke out inside of Kuro's head, being the voice that Tiras knew would drive his demonic blood to a rampage.
Kuro merely growled as he got cut. He did not even seem to feel it as he swirled around and held out his claw ready to strike. But then his entire body froze, his hands beginning to shake as he grabs his head and shakes it wildly, as if trying to fight what was being done to him. He let out a scream before he turned quiet, his eyes glowing red as he slowly looks up at the door. The look in his eyes purely animalistic as he got on all fours, growling and drooling as he charged back through it.

Veron had been cautiously moving to the door when he suddenly got tackled down by Kuro, the fact that it surprised him it was him made him not react in time. He still did not understand what was going on till Kuro bared his canines and went down to bite his troath. This time Veron did react, putting his right arm in the way so Kuro would chomp down on his arm and not his neck. Which Kuro still gladly accepted as he began to bite and tear his way through the flesh on his arm. Kuro raised his hand before clawing at Veron's stomach, leaving deep gashes and making it bleed immediatly. Veron screamed in pain but more in panic as he used his other arm to shield his stomach as Kuro began to use both his hands to claw down, hitting now mostly the arm but sometimes the stomach and chest as well. Veron, now a bit over the shock and realizing he had to do something, managed to turn onto his side, lift his knee up to his chest and kicked out, hitting Kuro against the chest and filling the room with a nauseating breaking sound of the ribs as Kuro flew backwards through the wall, a piece of flesh ripped off of Veron's still in his mouth.

Kuro immediatly got back up with a growl and leaped foward though he hit an lightly visible wall. He puts his hands against it as he realizes he is in a box. He looks towards Evan, who's hands were still glowing from the encapture spell he had done, as he growls even more in anger, clawing against the magic cage as he tries to get out.
"What the fuck?!" Jyran called out before getting up and leaning against the corner of part of the cabin, looking until he saw Tiras stick out part of his double barrel shotgun and fire into the hallway which went through the wall and into part of his leg. He winced, looking back at Annelise before shaking his head. He ran to her and picked her up like a sack of potatoes, turning his attention to the door before seeing Ishmael who was sitting in a chair; leaving afterwards with Annelise and running like the wind. "I regret my decisions." He said to her while running, truly not wanting to die from Tiras.

"Go. Spend your time with her wisely." Ishmael spoke out softly with a smile before getting up and slowing down time enough to where things were quiet. He placed his hand on his side where he pulled out a blade from it's sheathe. He breathed, focusing on time to try and prevent the others from killing each other as Tiras bolted from the room, using his own mastery of time to place himself in his own timespace. He placed his feet on the wall as he ran, pivoting himself towards the direction of Ishmael as he tackled the other god and hit him in the face which resumed time.

Cynfael barred his claws and swung at Tiras causing him to go down and have his chest at Ishmael's face level. Ishmael grabbed Tiras as he tried to keep him down before Tiras kneed him hard and got free, pulling a knife out from the lining of his cloak and throwing it at Cynfael, placing his knee on Ishmael's solar plexus and slamming down on it using the force of the slam to the get up and slide over a counter, grabbing the boiling pot of vegetables and throwing it at Sauri.
Annelise yelped as she suddenly got picked up and only had a few seconds to see the fighting start against Tiras who had found them. She paled realizing as she saw Tiras like that they would never make it. "S-Shouldn't we help?" She asks, still being the kind hearted caring woman that she was, not seeing that helping would not do a thing except dig their own crave. She didn't want to leave like they had left Saigon.

Sauri was about to lung forward when the boiling pot was trown over her, making her yell and walk backwards as she holds her eyes, parts of it having hit them straight on. Tarquin held out his hands, the room turning as cold as outside as he began to freeze Tiras, capture him in ice, from the legs down rapidly up. When the ice was up to his hips he looks back "Aurelie!"

Aurelie's hands glowed a light white as two sword appeared out of them, hovering above her hands. She aimed them, one towards Tiras's head and one to his chest. She snapped her fingers and the blades shot forwards.
"Shouldn't we die sounds like the question you just asked!" Jyran said until he found them far enough to where he couldn't see the cabin anymore. He set her on her feet and panted, rubbing his face before shaking his head. "I knew part of me wanted to go back to my brother; go with him and.." He panted out and shook his head some more, seeming to be thinking as fast as his rate was going. "I was too damn prideful! I knew I was not brave enough to fight against that man! Now..." He gritted his teeth and growled, seeming angry at himself. "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. God Annelise I'm so stupid."

Tiras suddenly glowed blue as his body turned into a more spiritual form; his chains still binding his hands and his body scarred and damaged. The swords went through him, vaporizing on the exit from the magic energy they had gone through before Tiras broke his chains with his own strength and grinned. "I only want Ishmael. Stand in my way and I will make you feel pain like you never could have imagined-" Tiras spoke out as he became flesh and bone; a new determination inside of his eyes as he looked at the others. "-step aside."

"We already have nothin' to lose you fucking arsehole." Ollie said while grabbing the bottle of vodka and taking a swig. "How much more can we lose? What's a little bit more of a beating gonna take, huh?" He asked before burping, looking at Tiras with his eyes narrowed.

"You know boy, you remind me of someone." Tiras spoke out with his hands behind his back.

"Oh yeah, who?" Ollie asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

"A weak man. I think his name was Renald."

"Ay what the bloody hell? That's my fucking pap you hear! Who the- Who do you think you are huh?!" Ollie asked before getting his saber out. "Ay Janny!"

"Are you kidding me? I've seen how he fights lad." Jannik said as he placed his hand on his saber, looking over at Tiras and sighing. "That's not a fight you're gonna win."

"What are you sayin' huh?!" Ollie asked in a voice of anger, turning his back to Tiras before he felt three sharp pains go into his back, falling to his knees as he felt blood trickle from his mouth.

"That you're a dumbass." Tiras said before putting his right pistol away. "Go, all of you or you'll die like he did! A fool!"

"Please, listen." Ishmael said with a wince as he stood up, looking at everyone and sighing. "I do...I do not know how to save you. Death is inevitable; I am not the savior...I do not have the spirit of change in me like he does." He said before turning his gaze to Tiras, tightening his grip on a sword. "Spare yourselves the pain and allow me to have an honorable death. I...I am sorry for leading you all astray, I thought that I knew how to fix this but I don't. I know what it is and it's something only he has."

"Are you telling me we all have lost lives for you to find out you couldn't help us anyways!?" Cynfael screamed out at the top of his lungs, seeming to be on the edge of transforming into his vampiric beast form.
Annelise knew and saw he was beating himself up for everything. Like he always did. She cups his cheeks, forcing him to look at her. "Stop this.... Let's just go. Let's go find your brother." She glances back towards where the cabin was in the distance before looking back at Jyran. "You don't have to be brave right now. Let's just go."

Tarquin did not take his eyes off of the god infront of them, knowing what he could do, when Ollie began to run his mouth. What was he doing? His brother should shut up. Very quickly. But he was taking the bite. Giving in to Tiras's taunting. Shut up. Just shut up. Stay quiet. He opened his mouth to say that when the shots rang through the air, and in that moment, he has never felt colder. He watched his brother drop to the floor. He kneeled down, taking his brother in his arms, feeling the wet blood on his hands. It all seemed so unreal as he looked now into his lifeless eyes. He shut his eyes, holding him tighter as he let out a scream. Outside the snow shot up, creating a blizzard as it circled the cabin. The brother he had sworn to protect... He looked up at Tiras, pure rage in his eyes that were slightly hazed because of his tears. He screamed again as he waved his hand at Tiras, shooting out icicles before jumping up and charging forward, swords of ice appearing around his arms as he tries to stab the god.
Tiras ducked down as fast as he could to dodge the ice before using his right arm and shoving the boy away, gritting his teeth as two flames formed in his hands. He put it to his body to keep ice shards away from him, completely immolating himself and looking at the boy before lunging forward at him; his hand like a claw as it touched ever so lightly against his skin, burning it without any pressure from Tiras as he held his face close to Tarquin, wanting to make good on his promise they'd feel pain; his heterochromatic eyes glowing eerily as he stared into Tarquin's soul.

Ishmael let his disguise dissipate as his white hair and heterochromatic eyes appeared; the blood running through his veins ever so evident as he looked at the survivors. "Evan, Veron, Sauri, Cynfael and Aurelie. Please, leave." He spoke to them while looking at Tiras attempting to roast Tarquin like a marshmallow. "He is my grandfather, it is fate that I be the one to fight him and not you all."

last edited Больше года
Tarquin groaned as he got shoved away against the wall but before he had even the time to look up and attack again Tiras's hand was already on him. Pinning him in place while he got burned alive. It burned through his clothings and then hit his skin as he screamed out in despair and pain. He tried to get away, gripping the god's wrist but that light touch was enough to keep him in place. The area around him too hot to chanel any of his ice magic. He tried to kick, to punch, anything, desperately. But Tiras would not budge as Tarquin's skin blistered and burned black.

Sauri did not hear it twice as she went to the cage her feral brother was in, putting her hand on it and looking back at Evan. Evan's eyes glowed and he mumbled some words before Kuro's eyes rolled backwards and he passed out onto the ground. The invisible cage dissapeared and Sauri immediatly went to get up het brother as Evan created a portal for them to get through. Sauri while carrying Kuro on her back went in first as Evan helped Veron get up, weakened and pale from the loss of blood and his wounds. "Let's go!" Evan yelled back at Aurelie and Cynfael. Aurelie looks at Evan before looking back towards Tarquin. Evan regonized the look in her eyes. "Aurelie, there is nothing we can do! Please just come!"

But Aurelie did not listen. She could not. Not as she stared at Ollie's dead body. Not as she heard Tarquin's heart shattering screams and whimpers as he tried to fight. Rudolf would never have left. So instead of walking towards the portal, she walked towards Tiras, tears streaming down her face as she kneeled down next to the man, far enough away to feel the heat but not get burned, looking up at him with begging eyes. "Grandfather please.... We've lost so much already. I'm begging you, let him go.... I know you are good.... Please." She reached out, putting her hand on his leg, not even flinching as it began to burn through her skin.
"Aurelie, don't go to him!" Cynfael called out as he saw Tiras turn his head and look at Aurelie as he allowed his flames to dissipate. Tiras pulled his knife out and looked at her, cupping her cheek and bringing her up as his tired eyes looked into hers; the resemblance uncanny between her and her mother yet with aspects that reminded him of Virgil.

"Run." Tiras simply said to Tarquin before turning his head back to Aurelie and placing his hand on the back of the girls head, taking his knife and shoving it into her heart as he stroked the back of her head. "Child, you will be safe in the new world. You don't need to be afraid anymore; you will be safe." He whispered to her as he held onto her small body, humming the song he used to hum to Remi as a child to calm her before pulling out his blade and letting her body fall to the floor.

Ishmael stood back, shocked at how Tiras so calmly murdered his grand daughter. In realization he saw how cold the man's heart was and shook his head, gritting his teeth and no longer wanting to accept fate as Tiras came at him with a waltz. "I won't let you take the others."

"It was never a choice." Tiras said before wiping his nose. "Meet me outside and let's finish this; give the others a show." He said to Ishmael while bumping against him, walking past Cynfael who was on his knees weeping in weakness. Tiras stood outside and pulled off his cloak revealing himself in his old blue jumpsuit which was saved from the blood that was now drenching the cloak he had worn. He formed his katana in his hands, looking at Ishmael as blood that had gotten onto his silver hair dripped onto the snow.
Aurelie only felt relief when she saw Tiras letting Tarquin go, the weakened man dropping to the floor immediatly. And even when she saw the knife and knew what he was going to do to her, she stayed calm. Did not move. Not even when he stabbed her. She was alive long enough to hear his words and to let a single teardrop fall down, being comforted as she knew that somehow he just promised her she would see her brother again. Making her smile as she breathed out her final breath.

Tarquin sat against the wall, unmoving except for the tears running down his face as he stared at the woman who sacrificed herself for him. He regretted attacking Tiras. It wouldn't have mattered if he had died but this... He looks up at his friends, what was left of his family. Cynfael's cries tore at him, pained him more than his burned body. Evan, who always knew what to do, looked lost. And Veron simply kept his head down as the pool of blood around his legs grew. Tarquin closes his eyes as he leans his head back against he wall. His body was barely alive, and inside he sure knew he was feeling the same as the others. Dead already.

--------

At the same time, miles and miles away from the cabin in the snow, a cry rang through a different cabin. A soft one. Not one of despair or death but one of life. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as well but her face held a grin as Yumi was handed the daughter she had just given birth to. Yumi stared in awe at the gorgeous new born.

"You did very good." Fayline said sweety, having assisted in the birth as she takes the rag off of Yumi's sweaty forhead and wets it again. The poor girl having had a rough birth. "I'll leave you alone for a few, though you should go get some rest soon." She says before leaving the room, but not before patting Virgil's back.

Yumi simply nods, not taking her eyes off of the now quiet girl. She caresses the child's cheek before looking up at Virgil, who had been there with her through the 9 hour labor. Which seemed to her as if it had been days. "We did it." She says as her grin grows. And even if she was dead exhausted, she never had felt more alive. And the spark in her eyes said the same.
last edited Больше года
"We always have a choice." Ishmael said while holding his longsword, looking at Tiras and seeing his arrogance as an insult before snarling a bit. "Isn't it you that has said that? Isn't that the words you have said so many times in your life that you have lived by?!" He asked Tiras with anger in his voice. "You were our hero, you were everyone's hero! How can you just so coldly kill all of us?"

"Because you are nothing compared to what I am trying to accomplish! You will be alive again fool, if you had just given your soul this would not have happened! Everything I have done, it has been for the good of the earth you selfish bastard. It's too late now though-" Tiras said while holding up a hand. "-Enough talk! I am going to tear you limb from limb until you are crying out your mothers name." He said before putting his other hand on the grip of his katana.

Ishmael held his blade in one hand and channeled magic in the other, having his eyes glow purple as his magic nerves activated. In one quick motion he closed the distance with Tiras, driving his longsword forward and attempting to pierce him before Tiras went into his archael form and went through part of the spirit realm--going through Ishmael and being behind him while holding his katana before wiping his nose and clearing his throat. Ishmael turned around and growled and Tiras let out a battle cry, lunging forward and hitting Ishmael's longsword so hard that Ishmael fell the direction of the blow. He looked up, seeing Tiras hold up his blade above his head as he swung it down to chop and barely got out of the way, rolling over and getting up as his heart raced greatly.

Tiras grit his teeth, sheathing the blade in his utility belt and conjuring magic in his hand that began to split the heavens. Ishmael panicked and charged towards Tiras who grinned and grabbed the hilt of his blade as fast as he could, using the momentum from the draw to attack Ishmael. Ishmael, not being fast enough only partially got out of the way as the katana took a chunk out of his arm. He used his blade and stabbed forward, hitting Tiras in the side a bit as Tiras turned and hit Ishmael in the eye with the plate of the hilt, bloodying it and stunning the boy as Tiras used his left hand and hit him in the face so hard that he fell and dropped his blade.

Ishmael grit his teeth, feeling anger boil inside him as time around him began to be distorted. Around them the trees that once were full of life began to die as his purple glowing eyes intensified with the life being absorbed around him. It was as if the sky darkened and the world began to die as Ishmael got up and stepped back while Tiras simply allowed him to juice up for the challenge. The sky tore and as it tore it seemed that four skeletal trumpeters came from the hole in the dimension, blowing a tune that signaled that the apocalypse was occurring.

Chernobog himself came from the realm as it seemed that the residents of it who were not only surprised but in shock that the eternal night had connected with earth. As the army of the dead came out like fallen angels, flying down to the earth with wings of dusk hey let the essence of the realm come with them which poisoned the earth around it, truly beginning to kill it.

Ishmael grinned and looked at Tiras, letting out a bit of a chuckle. "Do you see now? The eternal night that is coming from that realm. I must applaud you truly; you didn't let the feign of weakness from me stop you at all!"

"It was a feign?" Tiras asked with a bit of a laugh, shaking his head. "Sorry buddy, you're going to need to do a bit more than that."

Ishmael's jaw dropped before he stamped his foot on the ground in anger, growling out in rage. "Stop acting so smug!" He barked out, tightening his fists. "Let's see how smug you are when you're dead."

"Let's see how smug you are when me and Tsukiyomi tear you a new asshole. Whenever he comes...which should be soon." Tiras commented with a bit of a whistle, knowing that his friend would notice the apocalypse happening in their realm.

----------------

"I don't know how you did- that looked harder than any battle I've ever been in." Virgil said with a small smile, pushing back the thoughts of him wishing that his mother and sisters could be here with him to see his daughter and focusing on the two ladies in front of him, looking at his daughter with the most genuine smile he had had in six months. "She looks just like you, you know." He commented with a bit of a laugh. "Did I even help at all with making her?" He asked with his laugh, not finding any of his own resemblance in the child.
"Which is sooner than you think." The moon god spoke, walking up from behind them, a very serieues look on his face as his divine aura was already swirling as visible light tendrils around him. "I do tend to come quickly when I feel my friend trying to show off by trying to split up heaven." He then looks up at the tear in the sky, at Chernobog. "Though I assume that was what you were trying to lure out." He says, knowing that they had agreed that Tiras would take care of Ishmael and he of Chernobog. Chernobog had always been a difficult one to find, it would have taken him alot of effort and perhaps even years. But with Ishmael calling on him, creating the eternal night, it took them way less time than expected. Tiras was not a fool after all. "Good thinking. I will handle him." He compliments Tiras with a nod before walking a bit more forward towards Chernobog. Normally, he would have been there with an arm of people. But he did not have them now. So he needed an army. He puts his hands against his heart as he closes his eyes. "Nymphia dearest, aid me in this." He mumbled softly before he felt a warmth engulf his body. His eyes opened, and they were glowing golden as he slowly begins to raise his arms as the ground around him began to shine with a golden light. Out of that light rose divine spirits, good spirits, warriors that had died throughout all eras who had been waiting for a final battle. Thousands of them. The golden chains that held them to the spirit realm snapped and they shot up into the sky, giving their battle cry as they started to fight the decending army of the death. Dark against light. His eyes turned normal again as he breaths out, feeling a bit of a strain on his body but still more than ready to fight as he stared up at Chernobog. A golden chain appeared in his head and he yelled out as he wipped with his arm and the chain shot up with immense speed, wrapping around Chernobog's neck before Tsukiyomi reeled the chain in to smack him down into the earth.

--------

"It felt harder than any fight we have ever been in." Yumi agrees with a slight breathless chuckle as she shakes her head and smiles at him. Her heart felt warmer as she saw the look in his eyes. The light in his smile. Though she did know what he was thinking in the back of his mind as well. "She does look like you." She looks at their child, trying to find the resemblance though.... "Well, she is yours. I promise you that." She says with a giggle, not truly finding one exact thing she could link to Virgil, like a nose or so.
last edited Больше года
Chernobog hit the floor hard, having his bones crack and split upon impact before he absorbed the life of one of his soldier and reformed, standing next to Ishmael a head taller. He looked at Tsukiyomi with a
permanent grin on his bony face; the true face of death next to his avatar. Next to him coming up behind him was Cyran Ambrose, the champion of the vampires. Then came Hotaka Nagachika in his ghoul form, the champion of the ghouls. Jannik came with his hand on his saber, looking over at the other side and nodding at the two and Alexander Bordeaux came too with his hands in the inner parts of his Adalian priests robe. Akira looked at the two gods and chuckled a bit, placing her hand on her mouth and shaking her head as a man taller than all of them wearing a black garment and wielding a katana large than Tiras's entire body that was flaming. The man pulled his mask off, revealing his pale yellow toned face and long black hair which resembled Sumiya Elbinorune's face.

"I worked in the service of the god of death in life; your soul grandson will be an offering to the dread lord." Yasuda Seiken, Tiras's grandfather spoke out before putting his mask back on his face and getting into a power stance with his sword.

"Well shit." Ronin said while coming behind Tsukiyomi, looking like the samurai he once was in his youth with white face paint on and red under his eyes to accentuate the crimson eyes he had. He stood smaller than Yasuda yet held a blade that could challenge his; honorable and pure in his appearance he kept his sword in his sheath, only taking it out when he was going to kill. "It seems my fighting days aren't so over."

"Dread lord? Hardly." Aiymil said while standing next to his grandson and chuckling a bit, pulling his bell out from his sleeve and ringing it a bit. "My rest was disturbed so that the prophecy will be fulfilled; your deaths are imminent." He said proudly while seeming to pray, putting his head to the prayer bell while holding a smile on his face, prouder than ever that it was his grandson who was going to fulfill the prophecy of his goddess.

-------------

"Well we both have white hair and red eyes so I guess it's hard to say but still." Virgil said with a pout, looking at his childs nose and then at Yumi's, seeming to compare the whole child to her. "Course I know it's mine; we're rarely apart Yumi. That's not the point. I'm just like...wow." Virgil laughed out, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling. "This is the first birth I've ever really..you know, seen of one of my kids. It's special and..it takes you back a bit, that's all." He said with a sad smile, being reminded of his son.
Tsukiyomi looked at the warriors Chernobog resurrected from their graves. But he was not shaken by it. Not in the least bit. Because thanks to Nymphia, he would not be standing alone either. His hand and eyes glowed golden again as he searched, pulling gently at the chains that appeared in his hand which went into the glowing portal on the ground. The chains rustled as the ones he searched for and called walked out as well. Belial Devonshire, when he had been still sane. Vasilia Romanov though in her younger appearance from when she was still a warrior. Terryal, who puts down his sythe and grins like a maniac as he was glad to be resurrected. Kane Tenshin, who looked at Tiras and surprisingly, gave the man a kind smile and a nod. And then no other than the former president of Cantenseel walked out of the portal as well, Rex Ellington. His hands clenched as he looked more enraged than probably any off them. For the fall of Cantenseel he would now get atleast some bit of revenge. And atleast help in some way reform his fallen country. "I am going to put your back to rest myself after we are done." Rex barked at Aiymil, not having forgotten what had killed him before looking at Tiras. "You really are always fighting for us.... This time it hopefully won't end in your sacrifice." he said with a small smile before looking at Belial, smiling a tad bit more to be standing next to a brother in arms once again.

Terryal groans loudly as he swings his sythe onto his shoulder. "Blah blah, when are we starting? Or are we just gonna stare down eachother and stand tall and say shitty words?" He complained, wanting action right away.

"I suppose you two take on the gods." Rex said glancing at Tiras, then Tsukiyomi, before focusing his attention to Yasuda. "I'll take the next best thing then." He puts his hand to the earth as suddenly dark matter shot from his hand over the earth towards Yasuda. Though when it reached him the matter did not attack him. It formed a circle around him. It was quiet for a second, the energy in the air shifted while suddenly, the dark matter imploded, causing a massive explosion the place Yasuda had been standing.

--------

Yumi reached out and took a hold of his hand, squeezing it softly as she gave him a sad smile in return as well. "I know..." She said quietly as she pulled him closer to her, moving him so she could lean against him a bit before handing over their now calm girl into his arms. Softly she caresses the child's tiny head with her finger, softly feeling the tiny hairs which were almost invisible. "It really is special..."
"I have my balls back. I have my fucking balls back! Holy shit-" Belial stuck his hand down his pants, feeling to make sure he still had them before sighing out in bliss, turning his head after and looking at Jannik with a snarl on his face. "-Ah hell yeah! This is awesome." Belial said with a grin on his face, having his horns come out from his head and his pointed tail come out as he let out a cry, growing large in size with his skin greying and his muscles bulging as if he was going to explode.

"Wow, fighting with Tiras. An unexpected surprise to be sure." Vasilia said while looking over at Tiras. "You may regret having your friend summon me; I'm considering putting my sword through your spine and the battle has yet to begin."

"Don't offer me a good time Vasilia." Tiras said with a bit of a wink and grin.

"Hah!" Vasilia chuckled out, having a smile actually come to her face before she forced herself to slightly bury it. "We'll see."

"...huh?" Tiras asked in confusion before he heard Ishmael clear his throat loudly. Tiras turned his head and grinned, cracking his neck and looking at Rex. "We'll see. I don't intend on dying this time friend. You'll see, I have a beautiful vision in mind." He spoke out as he held a determined gaze before the battle began.

Yasuda appeared missing from the explosion; the smoke rising before he came out of it jumping, curling into a ball mid air and using his sword as a weight to twirl him frontwards, coming out and landing on his feet before a spirit came charging at him with a blade. Yasuda side stepped, swinging his kai katana and hitting the fighter in the stomach lightly to make him clench his stomach in pain before quickly rising up his sword and lobbing off their head while it was down. He felt his hand on his blade after, using the tainted blood to light the blade even more on fire as he stared down Rex, holding up his hand as the darkness surrounded him and made him disappear.

"Fear the darkness."

"The dread lord awaits your soul Brexton."

"That is why your child will be killed by Tiras."

"That is why your wife is already dead."

"Why father is dead-"

"-Why Hei will join us."

"Like Chidori."

"Like her children, Brexton."

And as the last voice spoke out, Yasuda came through the eternal night fueled by the vile poison around them and charging his dai katana forward to impale him.

"Well well Tsukiyomi, it's been quite a while! I assume we won't get this over with tea and a chat, no?" Chernobog asked casually as if talking to an old friend while holding a claymore sword made of what looked to be his own bone and flesh.

"You ready for round two?!" Belial asked Jannik as he scraped his claws together, looking at the vampire as if he was a prey to hunt. He charged at him like a beast, leaping several feet in the air at a speed faster than that of a flying bird only to find that his foe was not there. Instead he had stepped back, anticipating the charge from the best. He jumped up, stabbing Belial in the neck with his boot knife and getting on his back as the demon bucked like a bull to shake him off with Jannik taking the knife out and using his wings to propel himself away.

"My my, the butcher of Vaas Draculis himself. What an honor it is to fight such a man." Cyran said with a bow, then standing up tall and proud as his muscles expanded and he began to levitate. Two massive batlike wings came from his back spanning longer than sixteen feet. His face became narrow and his teeth elongated; his white flowing hair coming down as he stood taller than ninefeet. The vampire lord let out a shriek, disappearing into a cloud of bats towards Aiymil quicker than one could blink. Aiymil disappeared, turning into magic particles which collided as the two fought a battle quicker than the human eye could even process- the only thing even telling that they were colliding was the sound of the prayer bell.

Hotaka and Vasilia charged at each other; the two fighting a battle without words as she moved with breakneck speed, cutting his tentacles even as each time they regenerated just as fast as the had been cut, waiting to get an opening. He grabbed her by the throat as she cut his tentacles, putting one right to her eye and preparing to shove it in before Tiras came out of nothing and grabbed him by the throat and knocked Vasilia down; staring into his eyes before he punched his fist through his chest and tore his heart and throwing it onto the ground, settling that debt from so many years ago. "Help out Belial will you? I need to get his ass too." He said before extending his hand to Vasilia, helping her up.

"Yeah, I will. But make sure you win, alright?" Vasilia asked, looking determined in our eyes. "We all have been watching from the heavens. We all want you to win just as much as you want to."

"No. I want to win more." Tiras said with a stiff upper lip. "I'll see you all when this is finished." He said while boiling his emotions inside.

"Yeah? Alright." Vasilia said before pointing at Ishmael who was waiting for Tiras before he disappeared. "Well go get him, he's waiting for you." She said before widening her eyes as Tiras dissipated into a puddle of blood.

Tiras seemed stuck in his head, in his own war as in the destruction around him he saw his failures around him. To him he was in in an open plain; hands sticking out from the field all towards him. He walked with his hands brushing against them, walking as he saw scenes of his siblings dying. Of Li and Xiao dying and of himself dying. Of Felicia being with Kane, of missing his children's lives. Of Virgil dying, of Remi's awakening and of himself coming back. He saw them die all over and over again and of him still surviving, being there all alone. In the end all he saw was Ishmael at the end; the two seemingly in a different realm.

"You have it in you too. The pain of surviving; being the only one left in the terror of existence." Ishmael said while sitting on a golden throne, holding the skull of his own father in his hand in a distant look in his eyes. "Do you know how this universe was created, grandfather?" He asked while caressing the skull. "There was three people; two men and a woman that all were together. It was pure, divine and the most beautiful thing you'd have ever seen. One day as they all discovered the elements of the universe they discovered some within themselves too and the woman and one of the men fell in love. The third one did too but then he was too late; the others eloped and the stars where their children save for one who became like them; his name was Ra. In the anger of the elder lonely god he murdered the other two, turning the male in a star and binding him as a star and turned the woman into pure energy; the fabric of time and the fabric of space. The soul of that man is the axiom you know and the very fabric that holds this universe is the flesh of her that was torn from her. His name was Roniu, god of bravery and she was Adessia the godess of compassion. Their murderer was Odin, the god of wisdom. They were born together from the nothingness that existed before the archaenivatium; the creation of life from the explosion and in the end it was just two now. A lonely old man and the child of those he bitterly murdered. That child is the prince to the universe, that child was the god of the sun, the most beautiful and largest star. That child was the man who raised me, my true father." Ishmael said while crushing the skull with his bare hands. "He was the one to inherit this universe, not Odin or his brother Emeris! I have searched through a thousand timelines; thousands of possibilities and not in one is he the ruler nor am I his son! I have gone far and far, through the distant universes and through places you could not imagine and yet I only have seen destruction..except for here. This is where the axiom lies; the birthplace of the first sin of murder and the only timeline where Emeris exists now. Where the rogue god still lives; the god made from the last remaining fragments of Roniu and Adessia. You are nothing; a chimera of gods who was placed by circumstance to be the wielder of such power. I am the inheritor of this universe; I am Roniu and Adessia, Odin and Tsukiyomi, Venus and Chronov, I am Ra; I am Ishmael, the one who listens! The outcast son!" He barked out, standing up from his throne before coughing a bit. "I will change destiny!"

"Okay." Tiras said before sighing, shaking his head. "Good luck doing that with all that talk." He said tauntingly. "I'm sick of all you assholes giving this massive speeches about the meaning of everything, about why things are and why you do what you don't; it changes nothing. Just shut up and fight! Screw what caused us to get here. You all focus on pasts, you all focus on 'birthrights' and all that nonsense and are too busy with your heads back there that you can never see forward! You never get anything that's ever your own, you're never even your own fucking person!" He barked out angrily. "I've fought my whole fucking life and do I think I deserve this? No! Not by a longshot, but if you think I'm going to stand here and listen to you talk out your ass about how you're going to do something while all you've been doing is talking with your huge mouth then you're wrong. So 'Ishmael' you need to listen to this. I don't want to hear anymore talking; fight me and shut up already so we can get this over with."

Ishmael grit his teeth, tightening his fists before breathing out from his nose hard and breathing in harder. He didn't speak like Tiras said, forming a spear in his hand and twirling it as his robes disappeared and black leather armor adorned with golden buttons were shown. He motioned to Tiras, welcoming him to come at him.
Rex had already expected Yasuda to come out of that explosion. A man like that would not be defeated easily. Like he wanted. He ignored the voices that were trying to taunt him. Trying to get him on edge. It was no use. It only got him slightly annoyed. When Yasuda appeared before him again he side stepped, having felt the change of energy in the area infront of him, pulling his fist back as it surrounded itself in dark matter before punching Yasuda straight into his mask, making the man fly a bit backwards as the dark matter began to eat away at the broken mask. "Don't call me Brexton." He did not let it notice but damn that punch made his hand trob. That man's face, or atleast the mask, was hard. But not unbreakable. He held up his fist as he began to punch in the air towards Yasuda, with each punch a ball of dark matter shot forward, his veins blackening as well.

Terryal laughed wickedly as he shot forward, his sythe screeching against the ground as his wild bloodlusty eyes were pinned on his target. Some of the army of the dead were in the way but he cut them down on his way, not even looking at them as if he was swatting away flies. He jumped up, letting out a battle cry as he swung his sythe down, trying to behead Akira.

Kane's dark wings shot out of his back before he went into the air. He grabbed some of his feathers and trew them down like knifes, the feathers hitting the ground around Alexander but instead of exploding, they created a fog around the man. It was quiet for a few second before Kane appeared in the fog behind the priest, trying to stab the man in the back with his katana.

Tsukiyomi stared the god down as his skin began to turn white and his eyes red. "No more chatting." Was all he said as he levitated off of the ground and used gravity to shoot himself forward. Chains quickly came from the ground and wrapped around Chernobog's legs so he could not walk away as Tsukiyomi rotated mid air before his foot collided with the night god's chest, shooting him backwards. Though Tsukiyomi followed. As Chernobog was still mid air he grabbed the claymore with one hand, slightly cutting himself, as his other hand tightend into a fist, glowing fiercely with divine light as he punches straight through the sword, shattering it.
"I live in this; you cannot corrupt the corrupted!" Yasuda spoke out as he allowed the darkness to eat his face, only throwing it off when it had fully devoured his flesh and he had just a skinless face now; his head a skull suspended by the darkness of his soul as his body physically opened a hole that allowed the dark matter to go through as he came at Renald and punched him as hard as he could in the face, moving his leg up and kneeing him in the balls as his face came back with a smile on it. "Brexton! Come on Brexton!" He barked out, stepping back with dark force sending him nearly gliding on the dirt as he held his blade, now holding it with both hands.

"No manners." Akira said as the parasite in her neck extended out an appendage which grabbed the blade of her scythe before it flung Terryal straight into the ground. It retracted and she popped her neck, rubbing it a bit before yawning a bit and dusting off her shoulders. "Well come on now; I'd expect you to get up a little faster than that. I think my elderly ex husband could do better and sometimes he'd be so tired he couldn't wipe his ass." She spoke out with her arms crossed, not fearing the chaos around her.

Alexander grabbed the katana with lightning fast reflexes, grinning as the blood came from his hand and went down the blade. "In the beginning there was man and woman. Life...and death." He spoke out before pushing with one hand and sending Kane back a bit as his wings came out and tore his robes. "Let me ask, do you fight for her like Tiras does?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "You fight for a woman that loved you because you provided a temporary comfort? Or do you love her and hope this will make a difference?" He asked as a saber of light formed in his hand. "Guess what- neither matters! He won." He laughed out. "So why don't you just stay still and die, alright?"

"Hey, I liked that blade!" Chernobog said before he used a blast of force to push Tsukiyomi away and to allow him to fall to the ground. He landed on his feet and stood tall, holding his arms out in a T as mass came to him and he grew exponentially in size, becoming a monster skeletal zombie with essentially a helmet on it's head that looked like a mushroom cap. It shrieked, having purple poison spew from it's mouth and from the gaps of it's matter.

-------------
"You are old, old man. I will win." Ishmael chided as he hit Tiras's katana gently with his spear, testing Tiras's strength before he clashed it for real against the blade, forcing Tiras to be in the defensive as he tried to push off the long ranged weapon.

"You are arrogant." Tiras said while he held his weapon against Ishmael's, pushing him off and nearly taking off his head which caused the younger god to duck before lunging forward, trying to tire Tiras out with a barrage of strikes.

Ishmael and Tiras clashed against each other with Ishmael blocking every strike from Tiras and Tiras returning the favor, not allowing the god to hurt him as it seemed the two had equal dueling skill until Ishmael managed to knock the blade down enough to where he could thrust, inserting his spear deep into Tiras's chest and putting it down deep and touching the ground. Tiras grabbed onto the spear and tried to break it with the strength of his hand, finding that the essence was made of the heavens itself as Ishmael pulled out a dagger. "You hold a form a form of strength but let us reveal what you truly are!" Ishmael said while stabbing Tiras's heart, causing his physical form to die as he pushed him all the way through the spear and stabbed him into the ground with the dagger as well.

Tiras's soul scrambled, rising from the dead body and showing his true form. His hair thin; his body weak. With no eyes and his feet still in chains along with his hands chained too he was still a prisoner of fate, being trapped where he was. "What are you you if I am weak in this form? Nothing?"

"You still taunt?!" Ishmael asked with a growl. "You, a prisoner of fate in chains and barely alive spiritually taunt me!" He barked, walking ever so closer to the seemingly blind man. "I have had it with your arrogance! Your undeserved arrogance! I will kill you here, now and forever!" Ishmael said as he moved in to choke Tiras before Tiras ducked and jumped up, catching Ishmael's throat in the chains of his wrists which began to burn at his throat, causing him to begin thrashing violently as Tiras's chains held him down before Ishmael elbowed Tiras hard, giving Ishmael time to be freed and move. He ran, turning around after gaining distance with Tiras and rubbed his throat, panting and looking in fear as Tiras took the bindings off his eyes.

Tiras now had his eyes and as he looked at Ishmael he grinned. His physical body grabbed it's dagger and threw it out from his heart, rising with the length of the spear and pulling it fully out of him before it walked to him and the two joined together once more; the physical body restoring itself as the glow came back to his eyes. "Seems you're failing." Tiras said before magic began to form in his hands and the dimension they were in began to shake. "But it's okay, I will finish my mission." Tiras said as the magic began to expand further and further before imploding finally in one grand display of Tiras's power.

~~~~

"Pure white, whiter than anything that can be comprehended. There is nothingness and yet there is something all at once; a spirit, another life form here with me. His spirit is darkened and mine is light though I do not feel it. I look at my wrists and I see chains, wondering where they first came from. I disregard the thought and go closer to the spirit; I do not understand, it feels fear. I reach my hand out but cannot go further; your chains will not allow you to go further. I do it with the opposite hand to the same effect; anger consumes my soul. I wrap my chains around the soul- suffering! It is suffering and yet I cannot stop as I kill and when it is done my chains are gone. I am free; I am no longer the prisoner of destiny, I am the creator. But what am I? Who am I? What is down below, am I in the heavens or am I in something new?"

"Tiras, you are alive. Your soul is your essence, your body is you."

"No! Sunder the name, I am not Tiras!"

"Remember yourself, you are a man! You are a man and a god!"

"One cannot be both, the order must retain!"

"It must not be so. He will have a title, he must yet he must stay Tiras for that makes him unique."

"Silence! It is my creation for what I will be. I am Tiras Elbinorune, god of archaeium! My title will be Archaeus and this debate will be silenced once and for all. Never will you voices speak once more for I am the master."

"It seems that you shall win; you have bested me in strength of conviction and of power. It is no contest."

"Then it shall be."

~~~~~

Tiras reawoke on the battlefield with a gasp, coming out from what seemed to be a pool of blood in the apocalyptic setting. He reached his hands out, attempting to reach out and getting up before looking back, seeing what seemed to be an army of knights coming out from all directions with one lanky yet imposing man leading them, throwing a massive spear of ice into the throat of the giant of death and pulling up on his helmet after, revealing none other than Gilford and his army protecting the border of his empire.
last edited Больше года
Rex weezed a bit as he got kneed down there. That was one hell of a cheap move to do. He gritted his teeth as he stood straight again. As straight as he could atleast. "That, was cheap." He said through his teeth as two blades of dark matter formed in his hands. He ran forward as he began his attack, their swords clashing against eachother, creating small waves of dark energy as the two alike forces kept hitting eachother. While clashing, Rex stomped his foot on the ground, dark matter traveling through his veins into the ground as spikes appeared out of the earth, one lodging itself into Yasuda's leg as more shot up trying to pierce him, Rex never stopped to attack with his blades as well.

Terryal yelped a bit as he was trown onto the ground, having to blink twice in surprise but he merely grinned as sat up, crossed legged. "My my what a woman!" He jumped up but then he paused, thinking as he leans on his sythe. "Hold up hold up. You are Akira, right? You married to the Cruz and adopted that moon child. But I guess Hotaka, even if you look young now, was elderly. So when he was being that old guy did you have to help him wipe or did your toyboy had to do that because he was kinda his pawny? Or is it so tha-" He yelped again as 5 shots rang through the air. Ahsa, his opposite fae side, was standing behind Akira, her gun smoking as the bullets had lodged themself into the woman's neck. "Just in time! You always know when to save my ass." Terryal said with a wide grin as he lifts up his sythe again, Ahsa merely rolls her eyes.

Kane landed perfectly and calmly on his feet as he was pushed back, his wings opened to slow the momentum. He brushes a bit op dust off of his jacket. "You are completely right. Neither matters. We're all dead already. The only thing I can't do is stay still. Because we, you blind man,-" His blade got surrounded by blue flames. "-are simply here to fight to buy some time." He waves his blade, creating a tornado of flames shooting towards the priest as he flew through the middle of the flames towards him, striking with his katana against the saber so strongly he almost knocked the weapon out of Alexander's hand.

Tsukiyomi made a salto mid air before landing on one knee, his hand leaning on the ground before looking up, seeing the god grow in size and strength. Chernobog's more godlike form. He stood, calculating, searching for weak spots and stepping a bit aside not to get hit by the goo but then his eyes widened as a spear of ice lodged itself into the god. Not many things stunned him anymore but seeing this man, so fearlessly going against the god with such strength, did get him quiet for a few seconds before a grin grew on his face. He held his hands up, creating a massive spear of divine light and trowing it at the god with a scream, the spear lodging itself into the giant's chest. He puts his hands on the earth roots shot out of the ground, glowing in a pure divine light as they wrapped themselfs around Chernobog, pinning themselfs inside of him, going through his body, and keeping him in place as the roots began to purify. Light against dark.
"Cheap shot. But good." Yasuda said with a grin as blood came out from his mouth, looking down and seeing Rex's blades inside of his stomach. "Pinning me down. Damn good move. You'd have made...a great assassin.." He said with a tone of admiration, patting Rex's back even before putting both his hands on Rex's blades and letting out a tattered breath and holding a smile on his face, finally having the death in combat he had been denied earlier in life.

"Well shit she's pretty dead." Jannik commented while still riding the rampaging Belial with Vasilia chasing far behind; the challenge being more of trying to catch up with the demon rather than the vampire who seemed more terrified than anything of the beast. Vasilia then froze time for them, running and piercing her giant blade through Jannik and Belial before resuming time, making Belial scream out in pain as he went back into his more human form with the sword through his right side and a deceased Jannik attached to him. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" He wailed out, pushing the blade out of him while writhing in pain.

"Did someone say blind man?" Aiymil said while reappearing behind Alexander, shoving his prayer bell through Alexander's heart and ringing the blood soaked object as the two clashed, making Alexander drop his blade instantly while Aiymil pulled it out and kicked him onto his knees. "Ah. The sweet scent of Vampire blood-" He said while not seeming to notice or to care as Cyran's intestines hung around his neck like a necklace. "-Truly invigorating."

Chernobog let out a growl, pulling the ice shard out and throwing it back at Gilford who used his magic to dissolve it mid flight. He then dismounted from his horse, holding his saber as he began to take off almost flying in what seemed to him gliding on ice forming in front of him. He slashed at the gods back and the shoulders, attacking him several times before Chernobog finally grabbed him out of the air like a fly, nearly crushing him until Tiras came at him in his dragon form and immolated the massive undead giant, causing it to shriek and let go; thrashing so hard it came free from the roots inside itself, breaking them off in the ground.
Rex looked a bit disgusted by what Yasuda would see as a compliment as he pulls his blades out and kicks the now again dead man to the ground. He made the blades dissapear as he sighs out, his veins still dark but they slowly began to turn to normal again. Rex heard Belial wail out, making him run over quickly but then sighed in relief to see he was alright. He kneeled down before patting Belial's back a bit. "Come on. You've had worse." He then looks at the gods fighting eachother, wondering if they should help or step back for now. Though then he focuses on the army of the death fighting the one of the living and spirits. There they could help. "Get up." He said as his blades reappeared and he ran forward, cutting his way through the soldiers as Terryal began to join in on the fun as well.

Kane lowered his katana as Aiymil finished the job infront of him, though he felt like trowing up as he truly looked at Aiymil. Dear gods. "Right... Thank you for the assistence."

Tsukiyomi reacted quickly as the god of death let Gilford go. He used his power of gravity to keep Gilford levitating in the air before moving the man towards him, putting him down on his feet next to him. "You, are one brave man." He said as he touches Gilford's saber, making it glow with a divine aura before looking back at Chernobog. As Tiras wresteled with him he ran forward, levitating off of the ground as he circled the two. Each time he saw an opening, and was certain not to hit Tiras, he trew a spear of light into Chernobog's body, to weaken him and purify him as long as the spear was on his body. When he reached Chernobog neck he created one massive chain, wrapping it around the god's neck before he himself shot backwards while holding the chain, choking him.
Chernobog stepped back and reached his claws up to his neck, grabbing at the chain and letting out a bone rattling growl. Tiras flapped back, putting distance between himself and Chernobog before letting his fires come out and scorch the beast more, melting a hole through it's inner core which seemed to cause an explosion of the night to come out from it and ending the last stand of humanity as it seemed any material person was tainted.

Gilford grabbed at his helmet, growling and writhing in pain as he felt the corruption spreading across his body. He pulled off his helmet, screaming as mushrooms seemed to be sprouting and tearing his skin along with that of all of his army who was now completely halted from their battle. Gilford took his saber and turned it on himself, shoving it into his heart rather than dying from the corruption and falling onto his knees as Chernobog's gigantic monstrosity collapsed. "I'd rather die a brave man...than become that.." Gilford spoke out quietly as his body too collapsed.

From Chernobog's body a purple light raised from it; his soul conceding defeat to the gods. Tiras transformed into a human once more and looked over at Tsukiyomi, the two gods tired bloody and battered severely. Tiras panted out, motioning to the soul of the god for Tsukiyomi to take as the others gathered around them.
Tsukiyomi shot himself backwards as the explosion occured, creating enough distance so he would not be hit by anything that came out of Chernobog. Though then he felt completely sick to the core as he heard the army of man scream out, seeing them in pain before they collapsed one by one. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to convince himself they were doing good. He walked back closer, in time to see Gilford take his own life. He knelt down, and closed the boy's eyes. "You did..." He took the saber out of Gilford's heart, wiping the blood off on his robe before strapping it to his side. He looked at the soul, knowing he did not want the thing at all. But they needed to keep in balance. So this one was his to take. He reached out taking a deep breath before closing his hand around the purple light, absorbing the darkness that was the opposite of his light.
Tiras walked through the darkness, seeing the valley of the shadow of death all around him. He closed his eyes and breathed out knowing that their battle was half over. He walked to Tsukiyomi and saw him, placing his hand on his shoulder afterwards and breathing out as he looked at his comrades all come save for Aiymil who had left with the wind in order not to be eviscerated by Rex. "Thank you all." Tiras said to them with a small yet tired smile. "I know that it is much to ask but if you could stick around maybe until this is all over you know...I wouldn't mind."

"Not for me sadly." Belial said with a grumble, rubbing the back of his neck. "There isn't much left for me. Just...hey, Tiras?" He asked quietly. "I know I did you wrong and I'm sorry but could you make me and Cecilia be together in the next life?" The man asked with a somber expression, seeming to have tears in his eyes. "I really fucked things up and I want a second chance with her."

"Sure." Tiras said with a smug grin, feeling elevated from that apology before looking at Kane who he knew would probably be displeased with any world Tiras created because Felicia would always end up with Tiras and not him. "Hey, Kane." Tiras spoke out while walking over to him. "I just wanted to say thanks for raising my children; god knows you did a better job then the one I did. They..they really appreciated what you did for them their whole life you know. Even if Louisa and Virgil didn't say it, they had more memories of you than me in the end...especially Virgil." He whispered, seeming sad before smiling. "Do you see Felicia in the spirit world?...How is she?"
Terryal grinned widely as he swings his sythe onto his shoulder, glad to be able to be atleast alive for awhile to witness and cause more rampage. He was born for this anyway.

Rex smiled slightly and nodded. He would do anything to help. Truly anything. And hey needed help, even if it was just a bit and for a short while. Everything was going so rapidly. The world going downhill so quickly though with a light at the end. He walks to Belial and pats the back of his friend in arms. "Don't cry, demon prince." He said with a slight smile, remembering the man who he was and that it was going to be okay.

Tsukiyomi wasn't sure if it was wise to keep these spirits on earth. He had seen it from Nympia, the more spirits were lose, the more it strained and tainted her. She used alot of energy to keep them sane and the ones tainted she used alot of energy to lock them up again. Though he guessed he did not need to keep them chained down, did not need to use his energy and powers for that as the world was already a losing battle. A few spirits lose would not harm it any further.

Kane sheated his katana as Tiras began to talk to him, suprising him quite a bit with what he was saying. He smiled sadly as he glances to the side. He did know that they had appreciated what he has done for them. He had been their dad. But perhaps, no, he knew he could have done a better job as well. "I know.... They were sometimes difficult but I am glad I had the privilege of helping raise them..." He could not help but smile softly at the memories, every laugh and every cry. Though his smile faltered a bit as he started about Felicia. "The spirit world is big and complicated, I don't find her quite often. But she..... She is anxious and waiting to see you return."
"Prince of nothing now friend...everything is gone." Belial whispered out softly, looking over at Rex and smiling a little bit, sighing afterwards and shaking his head. "At least...at least we're in good hands though..right? Everything will be okay again?"

"I am glad Kane. I know that the world I envision won't make everyone happy but I promise that you will find happiness in it. The next time you wake and take a breath, this will be nothing except a bad dream." Tiras spoke out softly as he then turned his head and looked over at Vasilia, walking away from Kane and going to her. "So...you mentioned talking about a good time after the battle?"

"Hah, that's what your thinking about?" Vasilia asked before looking down and ever so slightly biting her lip, looking down at the blood stained floor and then back up at him with her arms crossed. "Aren't you married? Why are you looking so eager to get stabbed in the spine for?"

"Well I haven't had my wedding yet, it's been interrupted more times than I remember and the real question is why aren't you saying no." Tiras said with his arms crossed, raising an eyebrow and grinning.

"Because I'm open minded." Vasilia said while brushing her fingers through her hair. "And the answer is ,aybe AFTER we find some place to rest and all that."

"Sweet. You've always had a pretty nice uh..physique." Tiras said while clearing his throat after, chuckling a bit as he saw Vasilia's grin. He then turned around and went to Tsukiyomi, placing his hand on his shoulder and having a clearly good spirit as he relaxed a bit. "We've killed the real villians. Perhaps we should find somewhere to rest friend?"
Rex wasn't quite used to Belial being this insecure. Though he guessed what he went through would have done on a number on anyone's confidence. He glances back at Tiras and Tsukiyomi before looking at the fallen god and the battlefield. "I do hope so. For now, I am hopefull." He says with a slight smile before patting Belial's back again.

Kane merely nods as Tiras walked away. He glances at his hand, the wedding ring he never took off still shining brightly. In his life he took pride in it to clean it every day. Forcing it to never lose it's shine. In his next life he wouldn't even had it. He runs his fingers over it. "A bad dream, huh...." He shakes his head a bit. He would never refer to it as a bad dream. Not a single part of it.

Tsukiyomi had been in thought, staring back towards where the cabin of the children of the future had been. The cabin so far away he could not see it with normal eyes. Though he didn't feel any presence there, confirming that they had fled. He looks at Tiras giving him a small smile as well as he shakes his head. "We did. Though I can't come with you. I..." He glances down at the saber with the Silvius emblem on it before looking back up. "I think I have a different job I need to do right now. It's my responsibility. His father should know how bravely his son died... I suppose...."
"Yeah Rex, me too." Belial said quietly, looking at all the death and destruction around them and finding it sick for the first time, waiting for the end. "I can't wait for the next life my friend I'll admit it; soon things will be better depending on what Tiras thinks. Personally I've been in his head and part of me...part of me is terrified because there is some dark things inside that mans head but part of me is thinking that if it is for her we'll be fine."

"I do not think that is a wise decision." Tiras said to Tsukiyomi while placing his hand on his shoulder. "I will be heading to the community come the morning my friend. I believe that it is better that we instead keep it as a keepsake. Keep it to remember humanities last stand." Tiras said while looking at all the knights nearly frozen in time from the eternal night, stuck as a monument of pain and death that could happen. "There is no point in telling the man his son died on the day he is destined to leave as well. Instead focus on Zhanae and the horizon, alright Tsukiyomi?" He said quietly with a smile.
Rex puts his hands in his pockets, looking around as well. He could not wait for this to be over. To perhaps have some peace and quiet in the next life. Though knowing himself he would find ways to be just as buzy as he has been in this life. Not as a president hopefully the next time. He has had enough of politics. "There may be dark things, but he has sacrificed his life multiple times for that woman. He won't create a world where she could be in any danger."

A lump rose in the god's throat as images of the people who were there flashed by in his head. All those families with their little children, babies, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters. Tsukiyomi runs his hand over the saber's hilt. He did not like it but knew Tiras was right about this. So he takes a deep breath and nods. "Alright..." He could not believe he was agreeing on this. Knowing what was about to come to those people and just letting it happen after he promised to protect them. Keep them safe. But it was all for the best in the end. And they would not have to suffer any longer.
Tiras after Tsukiyomi agreed to not give the saber to Renald began to head west, finding a home that had evacuated long since because of the eternal night. Tiras opened the door for them using his lockpicking capability and taking off his weapons and armor, having bruises all of his body and bumps from the battle. Though the wounds had healed the beating on his human body has not and he sat down, reaching in his pocket for a cigarette and finding he had ran out long out long ago. He ran his hands through his hair; his arms shaking a bit before getting up and going to the freezer, finding some old meat to cook him and Tsukiyomi since they were still physical.

"I've heard stories of your cooking, are you sure about this?" Vasilia asked while leaning against a wall, crossing her arms and not bothering to tell Tiras that the stove burner wasn't on.

"Yeah, I can figure this it it's not that hard. Just takes a while." Tiras grumbled while flipping the steak, sighing as he saw that the other side was just as red. "I give up." He said while throwing up his hand, going to where Tsukiyomi was and shoving his hands in his pockets.
Tsukiyomi followed Tiras into the house, once probably full of life, now abandoned. He saw some pictures hanging on the walls. Pictures of a small, and what seemed to be, happy family. A husband, a wife and one toddler boy. He did not like looking at those pictures for too long so he sat down on the couch, just as Terryal who made himself very comfortable in de lounge seat. When Tiras returned from his quest from the kitchen he could not help grin a bit but stayed quiet. Such a legendary warrior already. Lost a fight with food.

Kane glanced into the kitchen as Tiras tried to cook, raising one eyebrow as the man gave up and walked off. He walks into the kitchen, pushing the button and turning the stove on. He opens some cabinets, finding some salt and peper to put on the steaks as he cooks them. He also found some vegetables he chopped up and cooked as well. Quickly he had a small meal ready for the two as he walks with the two plates to the living room and puts them down on the table. He did not know why he exactly did it. Perhaps because it was a human thing to do, cooking. He sat down on a different seat, crossing one leg over the other.

Tsukiyomi smiled a bit gratefully as he looks at the food. "Thank you. Though I admit, I am not that hungrey." More like there was a knot in his stomach as his mind kept thinking about what was about to come soon.

"That is a shame. I do know how to cook a good steak." Kane said with a bit of a grin. "And besides that, we need you alert and ready to go. You can't just not eat." He did have a point in that.
last edited Больше года
"I'll marry you." Tiras said jokingly while looking at the food, finding the food to be quite appetizing. He took off hi shirt, relaxing for the meal and not noticing as his whole torso looked blue as of he had been put through a beating as well having the grevious scars from the spear, dagger and old scars such as a bite in his stomach region right over one of his abs from where a ghoul bit him and some shrapnel wounds from an explosion he survived as a teenager. He ate his god tredly, being now an old warrior rather than the hero of Cantenseel and while he could have used his powers to change himself to being younger he didn't; Tiras liked the age and he knew it represented his hard life, one he would not shed until he saw Felicia again. "Shit...so what do you all want in the next life?"

"Not to be a demon." Belial admitted while looking over at Tiras. "With Cecilia. I don't want to live a life of fight or rage, I just want to live with her. There's a lot of life I've lived and I've done a lot of wrong but what I regret is a lot of the bad things with her." He spoke out quietly. "But what about you Rex? If your dad is any different you know...you might now be you."
Tsukiyomi thought it would be rude not to eat so he still picked up the plate and began to eat as well, noticing his body actually did appreciate what was being given to him. Kane did not reply to Tiras's joke as he was not sure how to even reply to something like that coming from his mouth.

Rex could not help but smile softly at Belial's reply. A live without fighting or rage sounded very good. Though the question was harder for him to answer. Who even was he without Cantenseel and his position? "And don't even know... Only thing I ever known is politics and such but besides that... I guess I'll just see what the me without this past I have had will do." He says with a slight smile and a shrug.

"I just don't want to give up on this beauty." Terryal whined out as he hugged his sythe close to him, way too attached to the bloody weapon. Ahsa simply rolled her eyes, not having true wishes at all.

Kane again did not reply. He crossed his arms as he looks outside of the window. If he could have what he wanted... He saw himself waking up in the morning, Felicia making breakfast as he finishes reading a document about buisiness trades as he sits down at the table with his kids, those kids still being Louisa, Virgil and Remi. Wishing them a good day he would leave to work and come back around dinner time where he would give his wife a kiss and then ask her about her day. The kids would bicker and argue somethimes but hey, that would always be part of it. It would be a buzy household. But one to gladly return to.... Though he knew that would not come true. So he stayed quiet.
"To be with my daughters again. I mean sure my husband would be nice but I had my time to grieve...I never got over Kimi and Iris." Vasilia said quietly, remembering burying her two only children and her grand daughter before she dead. She looked down quietly feeling something inside the others couldn't. "But yeah, and maybe my whole family. Don't make us monarchs though, that's what got us all killed. I'd be very happy just being a regular person."

"We can arrange something like that." Tiras said while alluding to their potential thing later, grinning before taking a bite of his steak while the awkward silence filled the room, looking over sat Tsukiyomi with wide open eyes before then Rex who he knew was catching onto the gig.

"Yeah something." Vasilia said with a laugh and then looking at Rex, rubbing her face a bit and raising her eyebrows up as she yawned. "Who'd have thought we'd end up here."
Tsukiyomi was truly clueless. He did not even seem to hear or feel the tension between the two at all as he finished his food. He did wonder though how she would see her children again in the next life if she had no need for her husband to be there as well.

Though Rex did catch up quickly, giving Tiras a look that asked 'really?'. Though it was not truly his buisiness. Morally wise he did not like it but it was not his position to say anything about it.

But someone else did catch up on it as well. It had been the tone of Tiras's voice, the hint he heard in it and after that it were the looks that he and the slightly blushing Vasilia were sharing. Kane was looking with wide eyes towards Tiras, a stunned look on his face. Was he making things up or... The look on Tiras's face said enough. And never had he felt rage this strongly before. How could a man to claim to love someone so deeply even think about doing such a thing. He yelled out as he shot out of his chair, tackling the man off of the couch as he began to punch the man as if every bit of pain and hatred he ever felt towards the man came out. A chain wrapped around his neck as Tsukiyomi pulled him off of Tiras, trowing him against the wall as more chains came out of the wall to tie his hands and feets down as Kane struggled. His eyes looked wild with anger as he yelled at Tiras. "You son of a bitch! How dare you claim you love her if you dare do this the minute she is gone! She deserves more than that! Disgusting piece of shit! You don't deserve her! You don-" A chain wrapped around and into his mouth as well to quiet him down though he only struggle more as tears of anger streamed down his face.
Tiras took the punches with little to no resistance, not having expected the outburst. He groaned, getting up and grabbing the bridge of his nose, popping it back into place and causing the blood to begin to drain from his nose as if someone let the pressure valve bust. He wiped some blood off his face and smeared it on Kane's forehead to embarrass him while his body naturally healed the wound. Tiras looked out Kane with a scowl and his face, chuckling and shaking his head. "You fucked my woman for twenty years. Twenty years!" He barked out. "I am the reason you had a pathetic life to live with her! I made sacrifice's nobody here was willing to make! I made the hard decisions, I was the one who jumped into the abyss when it came time to save everyone. Without me you and her would have become ghoul food and you call me the son of a bitch? You call me disgusting? You say I don't deserve her?" Tiras asked while looking into Kane's eyes. "You came while my body wasn't even cold!-" Tiras said with his hands trembling. "-I wasn't even buried yet, and there you were trying to take her. You and your fucking brother, conspiring to take her away just like her father wanted. Conspiring to take my children, turn them against me and forget who saved them. I watched it all. I watched you fuck my woman. I watched you be blind as my son abused drugs, abused himself and watched as you let that swine of a man taint my daughter. All while you just focused on Felicia; focused on making her love you more than me." He growled, seeming to be full of bitterness and spite. "And you were successful. Successful in taking a broken woman, filling her heart with all the things she needed to hear and convincing her to marry your sorry ass so for that I applaud you." Tiras said while golf clapping before leaning back. "And it's called sex friend, sorry you didn't get enough of it but a man has to do what a man has to do. I have probably a million years of none of it in store after I recreate the universe so don't worry, I'll be suffering for quite a while. But riddle me this. Really, I mean truly riddle me this. If what Felicia did was so okay but what I'm doing is so terrible, then maybe your reasoning lies somewhere in jealousy which is fine with me. Be jealous, go ahead really be jealous. There's a lot to be jealous of little guy." Tiras laughed out before gritting his teeth in anger. "Tsukiyomi, maybe you should get him away from me before he discovers that there won't be an afterlife for him if I keep winding up." He spoke with pure animosity in his voice.
last edited Больше года
Kane never broke eyecontact as the man spat and growled at him. His chains restraining him from doing anything more though he did stop struggling, calming himself atleast down so he would not attack him again. When Tsukiyomi noticed this he took the chains away though he did keep a close eye on Kane just in case. He took a step forward as he rubs his wrists a bit as he shakes his head. "I never conspired to take her. Nor did I ever plan this. True my brother tried to court her in the past but you murdered him for even trying that. When you died she was alone, with three kids and a father plus sister who would not help her. So yes, I stepped up. Because I knew those kids needed atleast a father figure in their lives and she needed someone to take them to bed or cook when she could not. I planned to be there for them as uncle Kane and a friend to her. That was all I ever planned. But I fell for her. And she did for me too. Nomatter how much you hate to realize that, she did love me. Though I realized she would never love me as much as she would love you. I was fine with that. It was rough sometimes but if she was happy than so was I. And I loved those kids as if they were mine, raised them as if they were mine, but I never forced or asked them to call me dad. I don't know what you have been watching Tiras but you seem to forget all the times I reminded them who you were, the stories I told them about you and made them remember what sacrifice you made for them. I never made them forget you. I focused on giving them what they needed. Truly anything they needed." He runs a hand through his hair as he shakes his head again. "You may hate me. Hate me for taking the life that was yours. But even through my jealousy and pain, that i admit was there, I have always been gratefull to you. I knew you had been a good man. And I reminded those kids of that as much as I could. But now you really showing a different side of you i didn't think would be there. I thought your devotion to her had ran as deeply as mine did. And that is why I was fine with it. Because even if I would not get the life I so desperately want back, she would be loved and happy. So it stuns me, enrages me, that you know your woman is waiting for you and you decide to go bed someone else. That riddle of yours ain't hard. Felicia thought you were gone forever while you know you have a future with her, that she is waiting for you, that you will see her again. If I knew such a thing I would wait millions of years and I wouldn't even dream about touching a different woman. You call it even suffering and justify it with saying a man has to do what a man has to do. That is what disgusts me." He breaths out, his chest heaving a bit more for letting it all out before heading to the door, feeling like he needed a walk but he paused. "As if you were going to give me an afterlife anyway. You killed my brother for even looking at her. I don't believe you would have kept me alive..." And then he walked out of the door. Breathing in deeply the cold fresh air he needed to clear his mind and anger.
Tiras grabbed his head and gritted his teeth, finding the mania running wild in his head as his smiled and started to chuckle a bit at the creatures perception of how long that much time really was. It seemed as if viloins played in his head, playing the same note with increasing and decreasing intensity. He paced around and hyperventilated, having sweat beads fall down his head as he laughed; voices getting louder and louder and laughing with him before it seemed everything fit back together in a second and the laughing stopped. "You know what, who cares what he has to say?" He commented before sitting down and crossing his legs calmly, eating and closing his eyes as sweat continued pouring down.

"I bet those were worse back in the day." Vasilia commented while crossing her legs too, seeming to be indifferent to the quarrel of the two men. To her it didn't matter; the narrow eyes, sun kissed skin and slender bodies were her weakness and no amount of bitching would stop that.

"Oh yeah. When I was younger someone would have been hurt around one of those. You know the saying Vasilia, age mellows." Tiras sighed out before looking at Belial and Rex, wondering what their issues were.
Rex was a tad bit surprised to see the fight between the two man but he guessed it would have happend anyway. And since it was none of his buisiness he said nothing about it.

Tsukiyomi on the other hand felt very worried. About the outburst Tiras just had. That had not been good and he needed his fellow god to be clear minded in these last stages of their plan. He stands up, smiling kindly at everyone. "I think we should all get some rest for tomorrow. Though Tiras, I do wish to speak to you first." He said before motioning him over to follow him as he goes into a random bedroom and closing the door behind the two of them. He sighs "Tiras, are you alright? I am concerned about what just happend and I do really need you to keep your head straight right now." He says as he hands over a handkerchief he had with him so Tiras could wipe off the still dripping sweat on his forhead.
Tiras wiped his forehead and nodded, smiling and laughing a bit before shaking his head. "Yeah...I'm good, that's just been held back for a long time Tsukiyomi, there's not much else to it." Tiras mumbled, seeming to be hurting inside. "It's just it was something I was never able to talk about. How much...it pained me to see her move on." He spoke out softly, having his eyes gloss over while putting his hands in his pocket. "She was my first love...but I felt like I was always lesser, like she was always better than me and I didn't deserve her. And then she was married and the only reason I ever got her again was because he died. And I was happy and I told myself it was okay but I was still hurting inside about all I lost; how selfish of me" He said as he turned his back to Tsukiyomi, looking out the window. "Humans are selfish creatures Tsukiyomi...so selfish. I saw no helping us, no end game because of our corruption...so we needed a reset but my humanity was too weak; it could not allow her to die. So in my hesitation, in my visions of the immediate future...I allowed this all to happen so that we would end up here; to break the cycle...to make the change. I allowed her to die, and I allowed everyone else to as well, along with Yurichi's change and everything else my friend. I sacraficed all we cared about so in the end we can have everything..which is a true testament to humanities selfish nature..and why in the new world I will die too, being reborn to my mother and meeting Felicia again in the next life."
Tsukiyomi could not even begin to understand the hurt Tiras have all gone through. The pains, the sadness, the insecurities. But still he loved her. Fought for her. Even if he was perhaps more broken inside than anyone could see. It has always amazed him how truly and remarkably strong humans could be. Taking the pain so the other would not see or feel it. And he was about to say that, that he truly admired that in the man, but Tiras continoud to talk. And his heart began to clench at the reveal. He allowed it to happen to break the circle. Sacrificed all they cared about. What did that even mean.... And then it all clicked. It was death quiet for a few seconds. Not a move being made. "For how long..." His voice sounded deeper, darker, as he spoke. "For how long have you been making sacrifices? Since which fight? Which death? What all did you see what could have been prevented? What all did you.... Allow to happen."
"My own death." Tiras spoke out quietly, looking at Tsukiyomi with a blank stare. "That night I saw that if I had lived, I'd have become a god king of Cantenseel. The cycle would have upheld; I'd have reformed another empire under the four districts flag. I had to to fix it, no more half measures; I had to die. I trusted that Rex would handle it but he could not and he lived. The day I fought Solae..I could have saved Africa but I did not. I could have saved Ramses but I didn't...saved Raiden, but I did not. I began seeing the future since fighting Hotaka and I have not stopped since. Humanity has fallen, the people evil and corrupted. I am willing to bear the sin, bear the guilt of their deaths on my soul if we could create something beautiful; something where you, Susanoo and Nymphia could be. My friend..when I said no more secrets I'm sorry I did not tell you but you would not have understood at the time. When I saw the future for Yurichi he had two paths, one was the one I allowed where he loved and the other ended with his suicide when Ishmael would have taken Mizuki back. When I saw the demons coming I saw either what occured...or I saw our deaths fighting him outside of the monastery. Our world is doomed and it's destiny was sealed...but I am the child of destiny; the forger of the new empirium that my ancestor prophesied. I can change the destiny of this universe my friend but...only if you can forgive me for what I've done because I've been making the hard decisions nobody else was willing to make."
last edited Больше года
His own death. So many years ago. So many things he had seen and so many things he could have prevented. Things could have gone so differently. So many lives saved. So many happenings not occuring. The world had been becoming more and more unsaveable with each decision, or more like each concious sacrifice, he had made. His thoughts were going at neck breaking speed. Making him dizy thinking about what all could have saved. The world didn't have to be the way it is now. He saw and could have prevented it with different choices. But he had given up on the world. Let it turn out this way so he could reset it. Perhaps in his mind it had been hard decisions. But he had been just keeping a blind eye to what he could have done. He let it go to hell. He puts his hand over his eyes. "I hadn't even known there were decisions to be made. Decisions that could have changed this. Prevented this." He spoke out through gritted teeth before taking his hand away from his eyes. And they looked enraged. "Do not call me friend nor dare to ask for forgiveness for this. Once you yelled at me for keeping my brother a secret. A brother I sacrificed, a part of me, for humanity. Who says nobody else was willing to make such decisions?" He walks forward towards Tiras before suddenly grabbing him by the troath and pinning him to the wall. "I would have made them as well. But very differently. Since you decided to give up before even trying to fight. Trying and seeing what would have been saved. If you were able to see so many things you could have called on me. Told me. I could have changed it. Save the world you left burning. I would have fought since the beginning if I had known the things you did. And if it had not been salvageable in the end. So be it. But you.... You... You decided to go and make your own fucking reset button?!" He was so furious he trew Tiras across the room against the other wall. He was breathing heavily, almost near hyperventilating. "It was not your position to decide something like that! The second you could've done something you should have! The minute you saw I was to be trusted, that we would work together, you should have come to me and told me every fucking detail! We could have changed this! Humanity has fallen because we did not do them right in helping them the right way! The way we could have helped them!" He turned his back to Tiras, gripping his hair hard as every single fight flashed before his eyes. If he had known things. If Tiras had confided in him from the beginning. If he had not been so selfish..... He let's his hair go as he takes a deep breath, seeming to calm himself down. "I will continu to help you create this new world you see. But only because there is nothing more to save here." He said quietly.
Tiras leaned against the wall, feeling great pain from hitting the wall. He stood up with his heart hurting in realization that nobody could understand, shaking his head. "There was nothing to save from the beginning Tsukiyomi." Tiras spoke out quietly, holding onto his shoulder. "From childhood I learned sacrifice. My father was often gone, studying and doing a myriad of things besides being an actual father. My mother was mean and cold but I loved her and I loved my family even as dysfunctional as it was. I lost two brothers, a sister and both my parents in one night and you question that I even could talk about that!?" Tiras barked out, seeming to be revealing more and more of himself. "I was seven Tsukiyomi and I was put into something no child should have been in. Grueling training and torture, turning us from humans to machines. You couldn't understand, you weren't there but they made us afraid to love dammit. They would pair a member of the opposite gender to you and one of you would be supposed to seduce the other. In the end, whoever fell for it would be forced to watch the other be raped to death, killed and then you too would be raped so you forever would associate love and sex with pain, therefore keeping yourself from compromising the mission. You grew up a god; you look at us through the colored lens of your divinity. You don't know how evil we are, what horrors we are capable of; what we have been made to do. Vasilia? I murdered her husband right in front of her daughter and attacked her when she caught me doing it. I hurt her, I hurt her children and I ruined their lives forever. I am one man.." He said quietly as tears fell from his eyes, confronting the deepest pain in him. "And I am flawed. I am an example of what humanity shouldn't be...and that is why I was willing to allow this evil. I could not tell you because I was dying too inside. I was dying of the things kept in me, things I was never willing to let go of even to Felicia. I was never able to tell her that my first love was an agent meant to draw the weakness out of me; I did not tell her that my virginity had been lost long before I met her from those who were to make me a monster." Tiras muttered. "And I am one. That is all I know and that is my solution to things...this is my second chance." He said quietly, looking at Tsukiyomi with his eyes red. "And you may hate me for being selfish, for being a monster and I understand, I am aware of this. I find the loss of our friendship...tragic and I'm sorry for not trusting you but I couldn't even begin to tell myself what had happened to me; why...caring is pain to me. Why the only way I know how to care ends up in...this." Tiras said quietly as he smiled. "That is why Tsukiyomi you must kill me." He said quietly, allowing the silence to fill the room before he grit his teeth. "Fucking do it! Please!" He screamed out. "I cannot live to see this new world fail because I am doomed to destroy it too! I destroy everything I touch dammit!" Tiras said while walking to Tsukiyomi. "Do it! Do it, fucking do it!" He said while putting his gun in Tsukiyomi's hand, putting the barrel in his mouth and biting down.
Tsukiyomi kept his back to Tiras. But he did listen. Every word and every pained sentence. He only turned slightly when Tiras forced the gun in his hand, looking at him with desperation his eyes and begging for the hurt and sorrow to end. "Perhaps you are an example of how humanity shouldn't be..." he said quietly as he tightend his hand a bit on the gun. Though instead of pulling the trigger, the gun began to glow before it fell apart on the ground. "You did not see but there would have been enough to save. Humanity is not defined by the speaks of evil laced in it. I know there is evil. I have seen it multiple times. But there is good in humanity everywhere. Love. Live. The will to fight and the will to help. For every abandoned child there is a family waiting to take care of it. For every monster there is someone to love the flaws. Susanoo did not see this either while I did. That is why i can't abandon humanity with all it's flaws and why won't ever think of shooting you." He cups the man's tear stained cheeks so he could not look away. And even now he smiled kindly, providing some confort. "You have been dealt the roughest of cards, Tiras. And perhaps you did not make the best choices or decisions. But you care enough about this world to let yourself get killed in order to save the next one. I greatly regret that we did not work together sooner. Because even if in your head it could not have been saved, there had been many places where it could have been saved. There is always light in the dark somewhere. Yin and Yang. Balance and love.... This is your second chance. But you are going to have to work for it in the next world to make it count." He embraced Tiras, his aura calming and soothing as the anger from befofe was nowhere to be found. "I'll teach you. And I'll guide you. You owe that to us. And we owe that to you to make you able to love and care without pain, fear or hurting. Be the example of how strong humanity can be, how it can change. How i see it."
"I plan on working for it." Tiras said quietly as he thought of his plans for the new world, having tears stream down his cheeks. Tiras let go of Tsukiyomi, looking around and seeing his siblings almost come out from him and walking away. There Tsukiyomi was now nowhere to be found and all he saw was them; Radriel who had grown to be six three, tall and slender like an Emerian. His eyes were slanted and yellow and his ears protruded from the sides of his hair and interrupting the long vines of white hair that he had brushing against the sides of his narrow and pointed face. Radiel was short and small like their father, being smaller than Tiras and having long white hair that juxtaposed with his yellow hued skin. His eyes were narrow, being brown and constantly moving about the room as if wary of something. Their sister Kaika was the outlier, having wide black eyes, pale skin and black hair that accentuated her rounded face which was reminiscent of their mother. She was short and her frame was wider than Radiel's, seeming strong and healthy. "Guy's..why are you here, it's been so many years that I begged for you all to come..and you never came." Tiras said with a weary voice, having not seem them since the night they all died.

"We couldn't have, we were finding our way through the spirit realm." Radriel said tall and proud. "But now we're here and you seem to be letting go of the pain inside you; of us."

"You've held onto us your entire life, remembering a time before all the pain inside you little brother. When you went through all the horrors you did...you could still see us all together again. Even if it was the worst memory you wished that you could have been there once more; that the nightmare would end and it would all be okay." Radiel said with a smile to Tiras.

"You're older now; a lot stronger and smarter than any of us could have been big bro. You are able to let us go and let go of the pain; to live the rest of your life." Kaika said quietly.

"No...no. I'm not ready, I've been waiting so long to see you guys again." Tiras spoke out quietly; his pupils small and his hands lightly trembling. "And now.."

"You feel empty because you realized that strength you had was not us...it was you." His siblings spoke out with a smile. "And now we must pass on..but it is fine, do not be afraid Tiras. We will see you in the next life." They said while turning into dust; the room around them returning to normal and Tiras's hallucination being over with him on his knees crying, unaware that Tsukiyomi had seen Tiras's mental lapse.