Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 5723

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Rex was glad to hear someone would be here this soon because he did not want these man longer in his house than nessecary. He didn't really want to get involved with these people anyway. They made him angrey for they were trying to destroy something so piecefull with their own ideals. And he did not want to be angrey. It made him feel more vulnerable. Weaker. "If I ever had a woman? Not truly in relationship wise. Or not long enough to call it a relationship I guess. I never really paid much attention to woman while I was in college because I was buzy and I was buzy after that as well. Why do you ask?" He wondered.

Fayline opened the door more as she leaned against the doorpost. "We bumped into eachother in the bus. You had drunk quite alot and you said you had fallen on your way to the busstop. You didn't do anything more weird than that. I couldn't let you go home alone so I took you to my house." She explained with a kind smile. "How are you feeling now? Need some coffee?"

Tsukiyomi couldn't feel happier for both his friend and the fact that he got a friend back as well. It had been different with Tiras not knowing who he had been ofcourse. Interesting and fun in it's own way but different. Now they shared their stories again, their pasts full of hardship. The only one next to Nymphia who knew everything about him. "I have truthfully not been cheating on you. I promise that to god." He says with a slight grin as he followed Tiras. "I have kept my eye on them. But I just try not to mingle too much with any human by that regard. It is not my place to have place in their life anymore. And I want to keep it that way."
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Had a girlfriend for a while...just been thinking about her is all. Her and my daughter, the other woman that currently has my heart." Belial said with a small smile before finishing his cigarette. "Sorry about that sir, I try not to get too personal or let my problems interfere with my work- it's better that way." He commented out quietly. "The life of a soldier isn't one for a family man, I learned that the hard way." Belial said to himself. "But I guess since we have twenty minutes I'll let you get to know me a bit sir since we aren't exactly close. I was born in America but my parents passed and I moved to some family back in Scotland- I had a birth defect that gave me this skin and hair and all that, something about imbreeding- parents were siblings or something. I joined the Foreign Legion here in Cantenseel at sixteen and participated in Operation Dragon Break when those terrorists had destroyed that airplane coming from Cantenseel. I was wounded in battle, got some medals for saving some guys and I got placed in this position because the government feels sorry that I can't fight like I used to." Belial chuckled out a bit now. "That was a while ago though, I'm thirty three now and they decided to assign me to you when you won the election for councilman because...I dunno, they think we'd get along or something sir." Belial said with a smile. "And that's the simplified story of Belial Devonshire."

"I'm feeling..about as rough as I probably look about now." Joseph commented out while walking out of the room and nodding, pulling out his phone and turning it on to see he had missed about fifteen phone calls. "Yeah that'd be great. I think I have some matters to attend to at work which...aren't going to be fun. I'll definitely need to coffee." He said before turning his ear to her mothers room, hearing some noise. "Your mother?"

"Good, I'd maybe cry a little." Tiras said with a small grin and a laugh after. "Me too though, these humans seem a lot better than the other ones. Well...except those crazies that follow our book a little too literally but I've read the history- these humans kick ass pretty good." He commented almost proudly while going into his palace, heading up to his office where he had a pile of paperwork. "It's tax collecting season- you know what that means? I need to hire an assistant."
Rex was a bit surprised that Belial shared all of that with him. They truly never really talked much about personal things. He was too buzy and Belial was too focused on doing his job. Even though he could not think away Belial's presence hiding somewhere in the shadow anymore. He felt a bit ashamed though for not having talked with Belial about anything personal honestly before. "That is quite the journey you have made already... How about soon we just take some time to really sit and talk, if you would like that ofcourse. I mean, I do know all om my employees and I know you the least even if we spend the most time in eachothers presence." He offered with a smile.

Fayline lead the way to the living room and kitchen area before grabbing a cup and pouring him one. She puts it down infront of his on the table before looking back towards the bedrooms. "Probably. I should go check. Make yourself comfortable." She says before quickly heading into the bedroom of her mother and closing the door behind her. About 15 minutes later the door opened again. And even if she had argued a bit with her mother for her to stay in her room to make her rest a bit more, her mother still wanted to go out. Logically but she hoped that having a visitor or such would not tire her mother out. And it was not hard to see why. Even if she was wearing a bathrobe over her pyjama's, it was easy to see the lack in body mass and the effort it took the woman to even walk a short distance. There was an iv pump attatched to a pole on wheels she was leaning on with a tube connecting into her hand. Fayline walked on the other side and supported her mother as she gently helped the woman sit down, as she panted and looked exhausted by that. Still the older woman, who couldn't be that extremely old but looked the part with her pale thin face, smiled at Joseph, her eyes showed happiness as her daughter had a visitor. "So you are the one I heard late at night." The woman said. "Didn't think my daughter would bring any visitor ever home. And such a handsome one."

"It's not like that mother." Fayline immediatly said, not wanting her mother to think that. Though she did not really feel like explaining. She opened a cabin, having medical supplies in there as she picks out a fluid back and some medicine, preparing it like the nurse had showed her before changing the empty bag on the iv pole. When she noticed her mother having a bit trouble breathing she takes the oxygn mask from the pole, putting the machine on and handing it to her mother.

"Can't talk with that." The woman complained a bit with a grimace though the struggle she had with her breath obvious.

"Put it on." Fayline said as sweetly but at the same time demandingly as she could. "Only for a few minutes." She tried to reason before the older woman gave in and puts the thing on her mouth. Tried to atleast. Her muscles were so weakened and almost nonexcisting she could hardly lift her arms high enough, so Fayline helped with that as well.

Tsukiyomi chuckled softly. Yes, he did believe Tiras would cry. But only to be dramatic about it. "They really do. We have done well. Both of us. I sound like a proud father but that is because I am." He says with a bright smile as he looks at humanity now and what beauty it held. When he sees the pile, and hears Tiras immediatly deflecting the work, he shakes his head and grins. "Isn't that your job to do?"
"That'd be nice sir, just tell me whenever you want it to happen and I'll make time." Belial commented before he saw a grey car with tinted windows pull up close to the curb- a typical government car if he had ever seen one. Belial put his pack of cigarettes away and walked over to the car expecting a man to come out at any second. He resting his hands in his pockets, whistling a bit as he waited for the intelligence agent to come out of the vehicle. "I hope you brought some tools- these guys are fighters. Oh and a tarp, don't wanna get the bosses floor wet."

"Konnichiwa." Joseph said to her mother before checking his phone once more and looking at the time. "My name is Joseph Bordeaux, it is a pleasure to meet such a lovely woman." He said while sipping on his coffee, waiting for the oxygen mask to get off before talking to her. "Your daughter helped me out last night you know- she's a really good girl, way too good to be helping me." He said with a chuckle before smiling at her. "Anata no namae wa nanidesu ka?" (What is your name ma'am?)

"I guess so but no government is just one man- that's why monarchies fail time and time again." Tiras said before letting his hair down. "Let me get out of this dress, I'll be out soon." Tiras said before going to his closet and getting himself into something more casual, strapping his katana to his side more out of habit than anything else before taking it off, realizing that open carrying weapons in the city was illegal. He wore a blue button up and a jacket made of out the skin of an animal he had hunted, wearing olive colored pants and boots as he walked out. "Let's go to Cantenseel, I have an idea."
The door of the back car opened before she stepped out on her black high boots. She pulls down her sunglasses and trows them back into the car before closing the door. Her night black hair was tied up in a high ponytail. She adjust her hairtie a bit before pulling at her black gloves a bit, a habit. "Tools aren't nessecary. And the tarp is your problem." The woman spoke before walking past Belial towards the house where Rex was standing on the porch. "Rex Ellington-" She flipped out her ID to show before putting it back in the inside of her jacket. "- Cecillia Akagi, Central intelligence. You got something for me?"

Rex nods as he puts his hands behind his back. "Yes I have. Two actually. I thank you coming this quickly and I hope this can be handled quickly. My head of security and personal guard had intercepted them yesterday at the Stadner's ball." Before he could say more Cecilia interrupted him.

"It'll be handled quickly, discreetly and quietly. Now, if your head of security would so kindly me show me to the man I can do just that."

The woman looked at Fayline with a big glint in her eyes almost screaming that she liked the man already, though Fayline ignored it and poured herself a cup of coffee as well. "Watashi wa Rona Caron-Harada. And I agree with you on that. She is a very good girl. Though she forgets herself sometimes with being so good. I don't think I ever remember her talking about friends or having one over." Fayline did not like the way the conversation was heading in now. "Really, she works so hard. Even if she is not working at Rex's mansion she is working somewhere else. I don't know how she does it. Providing for her and her needy mother." It was clear Rona was proud of her daughter and loved her very much. Even glad she could finally talk to someone other than Fayline or their caretaker. Show her pride. But Fayline was merely stirring in her coffee a bit. "And she is so clever as well. She speaks like five languages and I am certain she has read every book in the library. I remember when she was a little girl she would not play princess but she would write and read and list up places she wanted to go study literature. And she will go still, one day I am certain. When I am gone-" Fayline's hands clenched around the cup. "-she can go anywhere she want and get what she deserves for being such a good girl all those years." Rona said with a smile, as if she had already accepted that fact long ago.

"it's a yukata." Tsukiyomi called after him, not wanting his style of wardrobe to be called a dress. It was not. He kept his Yukata on as he was most comfortable in that.At what Tiras said he raised an eyebrow. He knew what kinds of ideas he had. Meant mostly trouble. "What do you have in mind?"
"Men. There's two of them." Belial corrected while showing her to the basement, sighing a bit. "Don't...don't make it too bloody." He said as he went downstairs, not planning on letting her be alone in his employers basement all alone. He watched as she walked, staring at her rear as she strut down the stairs to the basement before Belial grabbed one roughly by the shirt and through him against the wall, making him cough hard while the other one that he had punched barely moved, seeming half way to death. "Alright friend, it's time to start talking."

"You killed Jashud!" The man said in tears, seeming to be afraid for his life. "And with your fists! You're a monster!"

"You have no idea." Belial chuckled out before backing up. "Miss, I don't know what questions you wanna ask him so I'll leave him to."

"Aw ma'am, well let's hope you aren't gone any day soon." Joseph said with a small smile. "She sounds like a hard worker- hard work should be rewarded in my opinion. I know all about it, I started out picking grapes in a vineyard for a couple years, sleeping under the plants and eating rats I caught off the streets till I had enough to pay for an education. Now here I am, a millionaire-" He stopped, wondering it he was really happy with all the money that he had. If he was perhaps happier when he was busy, working so hard he couldn't do anything else. "-Yeah. Well..it's good she has something she likes, you know? Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself." He chuckled out a bit before finishing his coffee cup and setting it down.

"It's something." Tiras laughed out while stuffing his hands into a pocket. "We're going to our nearest university and I'm going to give two people the career of their dreams." He commented out while going to his helicopter, putting himself in the pilots seat and putting on his headphones as he waited for Tsukiyomi to come. "Alright, buckle up." He said to his friend before following radio procedure and flying to Cantenseel after, watching the beautiful modern city as he flied in and landed at a helipad, having a car there that he used for whenever they went there. Tiras exited his helicopter and went to his car, unlocking it for them both and starting it before driving off and finding one of the couple of universities in town, exiting it and putting a cigarette in his mouth before going to the first guy he saw walking.

Hei pushed up his glasses, holding up a large stack of books that he was bringing to the library that he borrowed for a project before feeling a hand on his shoulder and jolting up, looking back. "Ah yes- are you Tiras Seiken?"

"Tiras is fine. You want a job?" Tiras asked with his hands in his pocket and then yawning afterwards.

"Are...are you serious?" Hei asked with his jaw dropped. "I mean but...I got college debt and...you know a career I'm going towards and..."

"Man we'll work that out later, who cares? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity bud- plus you get to ride in a helicopter." Tiras said with a grin.

"Well..I mean..." Hei scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, not knowing how to say no. "Sure."

"Okay sweet- Tsu, go find us another victim." Tiras said jokingly before picking up the books, helping Hei put them back.
Cecilia observed the men first. Seeming to scan everything with her eyes. Their clothings. Skin colour. The way they talk. How they act. She felt like these two men were just ground men. People to spread the words and do dirty low dangerous jobs. She wondered if they even had any information from higher up. They looked like mindless followers to her. "Very well. I will have to ask you to leave though. This is now a private central inteligence case. Information required here is not meant for your ears." She said in kind words for Belial to buzz off.

Rona frowns slightly though then it all clicked as he told her that story and the fact he was a millionare. Joseph Bordeaux. How could she not know that last name. He was worldwide known with his brand. And that man was sitting here, casually at their table drinking coffee. "Oh my.... Well, now I feel a tab bit embrassed for sitting here like this." She says with a light chuckle though she coughed afterwards a bit. "You do have a story to admire then I believe. And hard work is something that always will be rewarded. After that hard work all left I suppose is to enjoy life. That is what I believe will happen for my daughter as well. She is really fighting for her future. With sometimes 60 hour work weeks. But soon she'll be going to university, get a degree, travel to the places she so dearly wants, write perhaps a few books, buy probably alot of them. She reads them in the library now but I know she wants such a large bookcase at home with old book you can't really get in the library. And she will. I believe, after all this work, she'll soon have enough money saved for a long healty hap-" Fayline accidently slammed the coffee cup harder on the table as expected as she had her back towards her mother and Joseph. Though she looked tense. "Fay love?"

Fayline was quiet for a few seconds before putting the cup in the sink. "You should not talk that much so quickly. It's not good for your lungs... I'll go check the dryer." She says, not looking at them before she walks to the laundry room and closes the door behind her.

Tsukiyomi had no clue why Tiras felt the urge to do this but he simply followed, strapping himself in immediatly as he noticed Tiras was the one going to fly. He still felt like this was the most he ever played with with his godly life, sitting in a helicopter with Tiras flying. When they landed he sighed and got out, following the man on his mission. He was surprised Tiras just gave a job to a random person and now he was expecting to do the same. "Victim?..." He blinked twice before looking around. Who even? He looked around and saw a young woman with red hair, having a headphone off and drawing something in her notebook as she sat on a bench. She looked so calm that he decided to walk up to her. He sat down next to her and tapped her shoulder. She took the headphone off as she looks curiously at the.... Priest? Was he going to preach? "Hello, my name is Tsu. And my good friend asked me to find someone to give that person a job."

Kierra blinked twice. What in the world was this man saying. She narrowed her eyes. "I have pepperspray and I will use it." She warned the weird man.

Tsukiyomi's eyes widened and looked slightly panicked. Wrong words. "Tiras!" He immediatly called out to save his ass. Tiras she would regonize. And how could he use the right words if he wasn't even sure what Tiras was doing and offering anyway?!
"Alright." Belial said before leaving the basement and crossing his arms, closing his eyes and sighing as he leaned against the manor wall. How long had it been since he had seen Bailey? Six, seven years now? He wondered how big his daughter had gotten, the kind of kid she was in school and what she was doing now. She'd be about thirteen now, starting her seventh grade year of middle school. He sat on a piece of concrete and simply waited, wondering what was taking so long.

"You know...she's a tricky one." Joseph commented before grinning, looking over at Fayline and chuckling. "Ah...but she's quite beautiful and kind and a hard worker- three things you don't often find in people. I know she's probably thinking she doesn't have time for love but I personally think it wouldn't be much of an issue. Is there somewhere nice you think she'd like to be taken out to, something she'd like or something I could do for her?" He asked in a whisper politely with a smile.

"Shit, kid follow me!" Tiras said to Hei before taking off running.

"Mr. Seiken I'm nineteen! I'm not a kid." Hei commented out while running with, finding the speed of the man incredible. "God you run fast!"

"Yes I do!" Tiras said with a grin knowing that he was god, getting to Kierra and holding up his hands. "Doooooooon't...DO NOT spray my friend!" Tiras panted out, not used to this body's small lung capacity compared to his otherone. "You want a government job in Japan?"
It took Cecilia like half an hour of interrogating to find out what she already thought. Extremists but ground men. Just pawns in a game much bigger. They knew almost close to nothing about the higher upps off their organization. Though that did not mean she was not going to even break them further at the bureau. It had been fun. She did not even have to use violence for the two to be shaking in their chairs. She wasn't called a demonic fox in the interrogation room for nothing. She opened the door, before finding Belial. "Could you move them to my car? They are coming with me."

Rona blinked twice before smiling widely, realizing that this man had taken quite a bit of interest in her daughter and that made her very happy. "Anywhere would be good. Honestly she does not talk about things she wants to do or go to but she has almost seen and done nothing in this world for herself. If you can take her anywhere I would be one happy woman." She really wanted that for her daughter, to go out and just have fun. Like the ball yesterday.

Kierra's eyes widened as she saw Tiras Seiken standing personally infront of her while Tsukiyomi sighed a bit in relief. He offered her a job? In the governement. "..... Why?" Was all she could even ask. I mean, there must be more qualified people. Heck, she was not even interested in politics and such at all. Did not even have classes in it.
"Yeah." Belial commented out before going down to the basement and lifting both of the men, tucking them in between his arm pits and taking them to her car, opening the trunk even with the men still tucked in his arms before throwing them both in, making the suspension of the car go up and down and continue on doing so after he shut the trunk. "Alright Miss, I see they're in very fine hands." He said as he walked away from the car, rubbing his rough stubble a bit with his hand as he realized he forgot to shave before placing his hands in his one pocket, fidgeting with a lighter. "But uh....yeah. Nevermind." He said while walking back to the house. "I got a question if you don't mind. It's well...I need to find someone and I don't know anyone in the intelligence agency that is on colloquial terms with me. Nothing weird or anything, it's my daughter." He said with a small smile, hoping she'd be able to help him out.

"Maybe somewhere casual- the ball wasn't really mine or her type of place. Maybe....hmm. I'll figure something out Rona." Joseph said with a smile before seeming to figure it out. "Hey Fayline I'm leaving soon for my work, you mind coming with me to breakfast? On account of you preventing me from apparently being tuer la route it's the least I can do. It's a small diner not to far." He called out to her after walking up to the laundry room door.

"Well I have this nerd here and it's tax season in the country right now- I need some assistants and I told my friend here that the first two students at this university we found would be the people we hired. Now....I know that this probably seems crazy and it is. I'm pretty crazy but I mean....come on, it's a twenty minute flight here. It takes more time to go from the north to south of this city than to go to Sikoto so it's not like it's an inconvenience. It's not even politics, I'm promising you. It's cool, trust me." Tiras said with a charming grin.

"I...uh, I'd take it you know." Hei said with nearly reddened cheeks, having always found the girl he had purposely focused his entire class schedule around to be very beautiful even beside the fact that this was the first time he had ever spoken to her. "Seems cool you know?"
Cecilia would have not puts them in the truck but she liked the way this man was working. She straightens up her jacket a bit and opens her car door to leave when the man asked her that question. She leans on her car door and narrows her eyes a bit at him. If he had no contact with her daughter then there was a reason for it for certain. "We are not on colloquial terms either. And this is not something you can ask of any of us. It is notbout job to handle something like this. Go hire a private investigator."

Fayline opens the door and leans against the doorframe, hoping there weren't any tear stains left from the few that had fallen even if she had wiped them off. "It's nice of you but I can't. The caretaker has a free day and I won't lea-"

"Just call Rowan and go love! He won't mind. He lives a few blocks away!" Rona called out to her with a nit of trouble but she really wanted her daughter to go and would not let her use this as an excuse.

Fayline still hesistated, not wanting to leave her mom alone if she had the day off herself before she sighs softly. "Okay then. Let me get dressed." She said, doing her mom more of a favour than herself

Kierra found it so hard to believe. This was ridiculous. A job at the Japanese covernenent. Crazy. She thought about it hard. What harm coukd it do?.... she honestly did not know. It would look good on her resume she supposed. "Alright then... Though I want to try first before completely accepting. Like a week of trying out or so. I dont want to be stuck immediatly if it is not my thing, you know?"
"Yeah. Well it didn't hurt to ask." Belial commented out seeming more agitated than anything else. He left without saying anything, taking out a third cigarette for the hour and putting it in his mouth with a scowl as he waited for her to go, knowing that his day of work would finally start when she along with the whole terrorist problem would be away and out of his field of focus. He leaned against the building and put his head against it, sighing out.

"Alright." Joseph said before finally opening his phone, seeing a barrage of angry texts from his sister and laughing a bit, not bothering to reply to them before putting his phone away and waiting for Fayline to get ready. "You know...anyone could have just let me walk home drunk, not bother and forget about it...not her though. That's really special Rona you know- even the people I think I know best are the same people I expect to steal the shirt off my back. She's got a kind heart, something that's rare for this den of thieves city that we live in."

"I mean..alright but it's not a rough job. I got paperwork I need you guys to stamp with seals, I need my ammo handed to me for my shotgun and rifle when I go hunting and occasionally I forget to put toilet paper in my bathroom and my butlers don't hear me scream but that's...very rare." Tiras coughed out, acting as if that hadn't happened that morning. "Alright, well let's go to my car then I'll fly us back to Sikoto." Tiras commented while walking to his car, twirling his eyes on his finger a bit. "You guys ever been there?"

"Oh no Mr. Seiken, only seen in television. Is it true the toilets are made of gold?" Hei asked with getting in the back seat of Tiras's car, never having felt a real leather seat before.

"Well yeah- what do you think we can just lie that we have a golden toilet?" Tiras asked with a raised eyebrow.
Cecilia raises one eyebrow before she got into her car. Putting on the radio so she would hear the kicking of the man in the back. If they dented her car she will kick them in the balls. She was about to drive off before glancing out of the window to look at Belial a final time. No. It was not her job.... With a growl she puts the car out and gets out, walking back up to Belial. "Fine then. Give me a name and I can see what I can do. Only because whatever you did helped making this interrogation easier as they were willing to tell everything. Which was still not alot but still."

Rona smiles more as she hears Joseph talk about her daughter like that. "She is special. She just doesn't know it herself." She says as she smiles wider before Fayline left her room all dressed and ready.

"Rowan will be here in ten minutes. You'll be fine?" Fayline asked as she dubble checked the Iv and everything just to make sure.

"Ofcourse. I wont run anywhere. I promise."

This did make Fayline smile a bit as she leans in and gives her mother a kiss on her cheek. "Be back soon." She says before heading to the door.

"Have fun!" Rona said with a smile as she tries to wave a bit before the two left.

Kierra did not have a clue weither she was going to like the job or not. Was she going to have to move? Her parents would kill her for it. But for today she would follow and see where it ends. Atleast she was not alone so she knew she was not getting kidnapped. She hoped. "Never been out of Cantenseel"
Belial pulled out his cigarette and looked over to the side, flicking it away and looking over as he heard Cecilia walk up. He was rather surprised and also happy though he wouldn't show it, only making his eyebrows no longer be pointed downwards. "Bailey Braddock. She's living with her mother who's name is Claudia Braddock." He said before sighing. "I'm not stalking them you know, it's my little girl. Me and her mother had a disagreement and she left one night- it's been seven years since. You gotta understand...private investigators can't find anything- it's as if they've disappeared off the face of the planet. You guys have more information of anything on anyone than anyone else could and while I'm not trying to guilt trip you, I am trying to make you understand that I'm not some type of stalker rapist." He said with a bit of a chuckle, finding it hard to explain himself.

"See you." Joseph said with a small smile to her mother before leaving with Fayline, walking with her outside and looking around, seeing the poorer area of the southern district up close more than he ever had before. "It's not too far, it's the first place I ate at when I came here." He commented while walking with her, frowning a bit as he walked. "I wanted to apologize for any trouble I may have caused you last night. It was...not a good night and I know it doesn't excuse bad behavior it just...explains it." The man grumbled out. "It's not like that often you know, I'm not a drunk. It's just a rough patch." He said with a laugh. It'd been a rough patch for nearly twenty years and he knew it.

"Oh well this will be awesome." Tiras said before focusing on driving, getting them back to heliport and parking the car back in it's personal garage, getting out and putting the keys in a safe that unlocked via retinal scan of both the eyes. After he locked it all up he went to his helicopter and started it up, showing his two new assistants where to sit. "And no matter what okay, don't open the fucking door." He reminded them as it started up, getting into the air quickly and flying towards Sikoto.

Hei looked out of the helicopter in awe, nudging Kierra and looking down at the city from the sky which looked even more massive and futuristic than it was. Airships all in the sky- ships coming from all directions and architecture that made one believe that the future was there. He grinned, feeling excited before looking at Tiras who had a smirk on his face, knowing damn well how cool it had to have looked for someone seeing it for the first time.
Cecilia did not have to write te names down, she would remember as gathering and remembering information was her job. It was a bit strange that the inverstigator had found nothing. Or it was a shitty worker or there really was no information. She did not bekieve that Belial would hire a shitty one. He looked to smart to do that. "If you were you would not be working for Rex." She commented before putting her hands in her backpockets of her jeans. "But alright then. I'll contact you if I find anything."

Fayline puts her hands in her pockets as they walked to where ever he was planning on taking her. At what he said she simply smiles and shakes her head. "You were not troublesome. It's okay, really. Actually, i don't think I have seen my mom this excited in awhile, so thank you for that." She says honestly since they did not get alot of visitors she would really live up when someone was there. Even if iy did tire her out. "You were really kind to her. I appreciate that."

Kierra felt nerveus as they flew up but the second they were in the air she could not help but stare in awe out of the window. Never had she seen such a view. It was gorgeous. Gods she wished they could fly over the cities forever. Everything looked so small but big at the same time. "Wow..." she breaths out, smiling widely as she watched the scenery change with everg mile they flew.
Belial held back a comment about there being shitty government workers who were pretty bad that he personally knew back from the war, instead just bringing out a notepad and putting his number on it quickly before tearing off a sheet of paper and handing it to her. "Thank you, you have my thanks already." He said to her before stepping back. "Well...it's getting a bit late and I think Mr. Ellington is finally done with his hair. Just call if you need anything or if uh..." He shrugged a bit. "You wanna get coffee or something." Belial said with a small smirk, trying to shoot his shot with a girl he thought was very attractive.

"I'll make sure to visit more often then, I liked her." Joseph commented out as he walked with her. "She reminds me a bit of my mother if not a bit nicer. She's a nice lady your mom, I see where you get it from." He said as they entered into a small family owned diner which had an elderly man as the cook and an elderly woman as the waitress.

"Yosef, how are you sweetie?" The old woman asked while looking over at Fayline in surprise. "And you miss- why he never brings over any visitors. Is he finally getting married?" The woman asked Fayline with a smile as she showed them their seating.

Joseph stayed quiet, meekly looking over to the side. This family had been the first one he had met after moving to Cantenseel and he made a habit of at least visiting them once a week to make sure they were okay. Not mentioning it, he glanced over at his picture with the family on the wall which was because he had paid off the loans and prevented the banks from foreclosing the restaurant a year back.

Tiras continued flying them, getting them back to Sikoto which was a blend between architecture and modernism with the palace in the center of the ancient hub of the city which had statues of gold of their dragon lord being rode by the founder of their house, Giichi Seiken. He landed his helicopter outside of his home on a separate helipad, having a squadron of samurai armed with wash buckets and sponges ready to wash it as the helicopter settled down and Tiras hopped out, giving a good stretch. "Alright guys, lemme show you around." He said to Hei and Kierra. "This is Sikoto, well...this is the imperial district of Sikoto, the rest of the town is a bit down that way but I only visit when needed because this is a separate little area of it's own."

"Why is there so much....gold?" Hei asked, seeing the statues made of cold, the armor having gold on it and even parts of the palace having gold on it.

"We won this country in battle because of our lord Archaeus giving us a service, letting our ancestor ride upon his back into battle during the battle of the warring clans and we won, ending the civil war in this country. Not only is it to honor Archaeus but it is to remind the other families the class and prestige the Seiken family has. That is why we have the money- why they pay tribute to us and why we can do what we want with it and it is why we have the best soldiers. Each soldier here is hand picked by one head member of the thirty families- usually a second son or a cousin of the head and they are sent here. They are put through the most intensive training we have seen, comparable to the upper echelon of the Cantenseel special forces and they are given the honor of being titled 'samurai' under our clan and wearing our gold crest." Tiras spoke out while showing them the grounds of Sikoto.

"How long ago was that battle where the dragon god showed up? How have you kept control?" Hei asked curiously, wondering what level of force could have pacified thirty different families.

"Five hundred years ago. He declared we would have an empire that would last a thousand years in Japan and allowed Giichi to mount his back. That day only two hundred out of a couple million opposing us survived. For an entire generation there was four to one man in this country and they were so impoverished that they had to beg us for bread to live. That is not forgotten easily and we make sure they never do." Tiras said with a small smirk, proud of his family. "Any other questions?"
Cecilia took the piece of paper and puts it in her pocket. Not that she couldnt have find it anyway. She could find it without a problem for certain. Though he then says that thing about coffee, making her raise and eyebrow before narrowing her eyes. Was he trying to hit on her? Now? Really? What a way. She now wondered if he really wanted to find his daughter or if it was just some cheap way to get her number or to get a date. "I'll call you when i have the information." That was all she said before turning around and getting back to her car.

Fayline wasn't sure if she liked the fact he wanted or was going to visit more. He was still a stranger and besides that, she did not want her mother thinking stuff which she already was thinking probably. She follows him in. It was a cute little diner. She hadn't been there before though. When she saw how familiar the lady was with Joseph she could not help but smile a bit though then her eyes widen a bit and she blushes very furiously. "U-Uhm no. Just getting something to eat together." She answers with a light stutter.

Kierra honestly did not want to stop flying. But when they landed she almost looked her eyes out. It was gorgeous.... a bit much gold but still. The story she was just as impressed with and she wondered if it was true. "Are we supposed to live here now or..."
"Alright, thanks again." Belial said before heading to Rex's home and taking off his shoes as he entered, beginning his work day. He went upstairs to Rex's room and stood outside on guard, being aware and alert as he passed the time as a member of the protective services. "She didn't make a mess in your basement sir, she took them out for further questioning elsewhere." He commented while holding his hands above his waist, resisting the urge to whistle.

"Oh well that's a shame, Joseph is starting to get old; he needs to find a woman before he ends up being all wrinkly." The waitress said with a smile. "So the usual for you Joseph, breakfast croissant and coffee. And you ma'am, what would you like?" She asked while holding a little notepad having written 'The Joseph' as the meal that he was getting.

"I mean if you want to but honestly it's close enough that you can still stay in Cantenseel and do what you want if you wanted to." Tiras commented while standing in front of his palace, motioning for them to follow as he opened the doors revealing a massive hall with paintings of each of the patriarchs of the family with their wives, with Yasuda being the last one with his wife and then there being Tiras, standing out alone with his pale skin, heterochromatic eyes and silver hair compared to a sea of black hair and yellow skin. There was then a massive mural on the ceiling, depicting creation itself with the dragon lord coming out from the darkness of the stars with an apple in his hand, handing it to a white haired man that resembled Tsukiyomi who had the other first people behind him holding out their hands for the apple as well.
Rex was deep in concentration, reading through some stuff before looking up. "Oh. Well, excellent." He says before looking back at his work. He always felt a tad bit uncomfortable with Belial just standing there on guard. Though it was his job. It just felt weird that the man just stood there all day long and had nothing else he was may to do. "Doesn't your job get boring?" He asks as he looks up again, really wondering about that

Fayline now wondered if vampires could wrinkly fast. "I'll take the same, thank you." She says with a smile as she sat down, looking around a bit. When the woman walked away to get their order she asks. "You are pretty popular here, aren't you?"

"If i could i would like to stay at home. If it's not troublesome to you to make arrangements for me to travel back and forth." Kierra says with a slight smile, wondering if she could even ask that of the leader. But her parents would never let her live her already. She was so young still. Her mouth drops in awe as she stares and looks around at the paintings. The art was so exquisite.... Breathtaking even.
"It's alright." Belial said with a small chuckle, looking over at Rex before taking off his leather jacket and revealing the two shiny pistols with pearl grips. He placed his leather jacket on a chair and rubbed his face a bit before going back to his position. "It beats being shot at in Assyria or Afghanistan and when I get action it's nice, quick and just enough to keep things entertaining. It's a pretty good job all things considered- why?" He asked with a small chuckle. "Do I look bored?"

"Yeah, well I just stay kind and help out where I can and it usually works as long as it isn't my business." Joseph commented while his coffee was brought out to him, looking over at Fayline across from the table. "When it comes to my...business, things get a little trickier but it's not like I'm hurting anyone that can't afford to be hurt in liquor- to even make it you need to have money first. These people? The banks were hunting them, seeking a foreclosure like a shark so a chain corporation could buy them out. I reallocated some of my dollars, fixed that solution and sent them packing home." Joseph said before sipping his coffee and grimacing a little bit. "I help the poor a lot, that's what gets me popular and I don't do it for that. I like to stick it to the rich, those born into their wealth that bath in money and drink silver."

"Yeah, I'll give you my helicopter pilots number and he'll fly to Cantenseel when you call him to get you." Tiras commented before whistling to a servant. "Get her Akinari's number, I'm busy." He spoke out to the servant who rushed to Tiras's phonebook on his office to get the number.

Hei looked at all the photos mesmerized, looking at the one of Tiras looking so...regal and like a warrior, wondering what it would take to make such a seemingly normal man be in a position to fight.

"If you guys wanted to live here though there's more than enough space- infact there's forty something rooms and like ten of them are being used." Tiras commented out before sighing. "And I don't plan on having thirty kids...so."
Rex guessed being shot was not a fun job either so he would prefer a quieter job as well. "Not really. I just know that i would be bored so i just wondered." He says with a smile and a shrug. "You always look very calm and alert. I wouldnt have been able to do your job for certain."

Fayline smiled gratefully as she got her coffee as well and blows some steam off of it. She was a tad bit surprised to hear him helping out the poor quite a bit. She had hesitated alot because of Renald's stories but she hardly could see that man. Or he was very good at hiding it. No, you could not fake such kindness. Towards her. Her mother. The people in the bus. These little dinner. She smiles slightly. "You're very kind, Joseph...."

Kierra shakes her head as she declines that offer with a smile. Her parents would lock her up. "I appreciate it but i can't do that. My parents probably won't let me. And that's fine. I like to stay living at home."
"I keep myself occupied a lot. Back in the war I read a lot of philosophy- some of Archaeus's writings featured not in the book of man. I think about it a lot." Belial said with a small smile. "I think about it a lot, especially when he writes about his time as a killer for hire. Even though he did terrible things he was still worthy of redemption in his mind- that all of us were worthy even though we were sinners. I think about that a lot while I'm doing these guard posts just to pass the time you know? Philosophy is interesting."

"I wouldn't say that." Joseph said humbly with a smile. "I'm just....myself. I try to stay true to who I am even though my circumstances are different. That's why I still am fashionably late to about every meeting-" He chuckled out with a smile. "-And piss Renald off to no end while doing it as I'm sure you've heard." He said with his chuckle before laying back in his seat. "Among other things I'm sure."

"I mean I could talk to them; more than likely they'd listen!" Tiras said with a laugh as he got up the stairs and had all of them in his office, the stack of papers halfway to his ceiling. "Okay. Hei and Kierra, sort these out by category. We have income, sales and tariff money all documented on these from provincial, county and local governments. So...a lot of categories....And me?" He sighed out as he sat in his desk. "I get to stamp and sign till my hand cramps."
Rex was a quite surprised to hear Belial being into philosophy. He didn't see him as the type of man to be reading such things. "It is indeed. I never had much time to read into it myself but ofcourse i have read the book of men. The moral dillema's and choices he has made were very interesting. It caused many debated in ny youner years when i had to learn and read it."

Fayline grins a little and chukles. Renald would choke him if he found out Joseph was doing that kinda on purpose. Poor man. When he said that she could not help but nod a bit. "Yes i have. Not the best stories I tell you honestly. Though...." she leans her elbow on the table and her chin in her hand. "I don't really see the man he was ranting about.... I know I kinda gave you a hard time yesterday at the ball but I did enjoy myself more than expected thanks to you somehow."

"I really do like living at home still." Kierra says with a slight smile though it quickly dissapeared when she saw the stack of papers. There they go then. "Alright then... We'll try our best."
"Yeah, well he wrote about a lot of those choices in detail in 'Archaeus's Commentary' and one that speaks out is when he had lost his memory and was away from the woman he loved for five years. He comments this as the moment that changed everything, the moment he wished that he could change everything just to get those years back. God tackled a lot of regret that we feel as humans...and I think that's something we all should learn to live with. If God can feel these things too it's okay." Belial commented out with his arms crossed, nodding his head a bit before smiling. "I think we all have had the point where we read that book and made it question our lives."

"That's the thing about when people complain about someone. They're complaining about that person on their worst day, not their best." Joseph said quietly as he looked down. "And yeah...I don't do the best things sometimes and there's no excuse for it but it just happens and we all deal with it." He spoke out softly before a small smile formed on his face. "Thank you Fayline, I had a good time too even if I ended up the way I did- nobody could have a bad time dancing with a lady such as yourself." Joseph said as he sat back and ignored his phone, wanting to escape it all for a day. "You really are kind, more so than you may even think. As I was telling your mother I don't trust even my own friends to not steal the shirt off my back and there you are...taking me in and helping me when I'm at my lowest."

After what seemed to be forever of working the paperwork was half done and Hei was actually sweating, having had to have ran around the room with Kierra to get the paperwork into stacks to be done. Tiras's hand was cramping, having a large vein popping out the side as his hand shook a bit. He stood up and stretched, rubbing his face hard before looking at the two. "That is quite tedious. Who wants to go experience eating from one of the best chef's in the world- his name is Jannik. I have to fly this guy from Switzerland like four times a week but the thing is-" Tiras whispered while walking with him. "-is that I own shares in the oil company that produces the fuel used for it so it costs me nothing." He chuckled out after while walking towards the kitchen.

"So what do you think of the job?" Hei asked Kierra while brushing his messy black hair back, seeming to be finally catching his breath. "Almost feels like one of those movies you know? Like...Like it's almost unreal."
Rex nods, putting his pen down and leaving his work be for awhile as he listens and nods in agreement. "More than once. But i suppose that is why it was all written down. To show and guide us. That it is normal to have regrets, flaws and acceptence that you have them. I don't think their isn't any human being who has not sinned in a way. We are made out of ths image of god nontheless."

Fayline shrugs, not thinking she was worthy of that much praise for just giving him a shelter for the night. Just like her mother had been praising her to heavens this morning. In her opinion, people saw too much in her. "As if I could have just left you in a state like that. Anyone would have helped out." She said, trying to make her actions seems less like a holy thing but more like a normal human thing to do.

Kierra sat down on a chair with a light groan, feeling her feet throb quite a bit as they had been running and organizing and working. She honestly had no clue what to think yet. It was a position many would want. But she hoped it would not be stacking papers forever. That woukd become quite boring very quickly. "It is a bit unreal yeah..." she says, though not sure how to answer about liking it because she just did not know yet.
"I think that's what it's meant to show I guess. From the sounds of it things weren't always that way, that there was other gods once that weren't like us- gods that were supposedly perfect at what they were but couldn't understand that perfection just...can't be created for something complex like us." Belial said with a small grin, nodding his head and chuckling. "I ain't even particularly religious or anything but...something about it makes you feel a little less alone cause you know even us as the ants we are got something in common with that big golden dragon."

"No, humans aren't like that madam." Joseph commented while shaking his head. "It's much easier to rob than it is to give. We are naturally...selfish creatures- survival of the fittest for many of us. Do I think this is right? No, but I've accepted this as truth and I've learned and seen goodness few times. One of these times was last night, I won't soon forget it." He said before crossing his arms and leaning in, seeming to have a darker expression as the sound of the fryer in the kitchen went off. "Your mother is very sick and I can tell that she needs a lot of care- that doesn't come free dear. How deep into debt are you?" He asked in a hushed tone, not wanting her personal business to be out there.

"My feet hurting is quite unreal too." Hei commented while walking with them before the sounds of a saber being sharpened was heard.

"Ay lad's and miss, you want some good food today?" Jannik asked while getting his saber up, swinging it around a bit and twirling it with skill before putting it into it's sheath.

"U-Uh..sure. What's the saber for though?" Hei asked with a raised eyebrow, protectively holding his arms out in front of Kierra without even realizing it.

Jannik chuckled and shook his head, grinning as the boy before holding his hands up almost as if surrendering. "Cooking lad, give's it an extra....style that not many can obtain otherwise." He said with his grin before looking at Tiras. "Time to impress?"

"Yes." Tiras simply said before perching up his leg on a chair and looking around, standing up a bit straighter and sighing. "So Hei, Kierra- what did you two study?"

"Chemical engineering and energy." Hei said with a small smile, brushing back his hair. "I'm actually studying dark matter specifically...what we can do with it and how to harness it's energy...or I was."
Rex leans his elbow on the table. That was always the part he questioned. The big golden dragon. He believed it had just been a methaphor for something they did not understand. The story was already one big miracle so a golden dragon? It seems a bit over the top to him. "I very much agree with you on that."

The smile Fayline had on her face immediatly dissapeared as he suddenly so drastically changed the subject to something she absolutely did not want. Her hands tightend a bit around the coffee mug as she was at first a bit lost for words, not knowing how to even respond to such a direct quiestion. "Joseph.... You are crossing a line here." She said, hoping he would just drop it.

Kierra was not as scared as Hei seemed to be but actually quite curious to see what the man was going to do. She was ready to be impressed as she got a bit excited. She was pulled out of that a bit though at the question as she looks at Tiras. "Arts, with some side classes of chemistery and such." She says. Hey, if arts did not worked out she needed a backup plan.
"I don't believe I am when I am wanting to help you." Joseph said before sitting back and crossing his arms. Their food was served and Joseph held out his card, making sure to tell her to give herself a nice tip. He bit into his croissant and closed his eyes, sighing out for a moment before setting it down as he thought of home for a moment. "Fayline, think of your life. Think of the dreams you've had, the hard work you've put in for everything you've had- think of where you are. This world, why this world isn't fair. Sometimes we can work hard and receive nothing and sometimes we do nothing and just get lucky." He said before biting into his sandwich. "You're a stubborn stubborn woman and I get that, I am the most stubborn homme in this city sometimes but accepting help....there is nothing wrong with it when it can help you. I want to help and not just because your beautiful but because I am...touched. Your kindness, meeting your mother, the hard work you seem to put in...it's admirable and for once I think...I think it'd be good just to do this okay. I'm in a rough place Fayline- any day when I'm not watched I could just...do something stupid again and be gone. That money will be gone and nobody will have been helped so just...take the help. No contingency, no strings attached just like these fine folk at this dinner."

"Good idea with the chemistry you know? Art is such a difficult business." Tiras said before grinning, stroking his chin a bit. "I have this lady though, I love the death out of her and I really really want to get her something nice...you think you can paint good?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, having a slight smirk on his face like he had a good idea. "You know Felicia Stadner?"
It looked like Fayline got more and more tense the more he spoke. She did not even touch her croissant but merely stared at it. Her hands clenched under the table. It didn't matter what words he used to go try and convince her. She did that once. Accepting money when they had been in desperate need. Very desperate. Ofcourse the money was in exchange for work. Work she had lied about for years. Hid. She would not put her through so much shame and guilt again. Especially the shame of lying to her mother about everything. "No.... She is mine to care for. This is the only way I can help her. I owe that to her. And i owe it to myself to work for it myself. I have to... I cant...." i cant live with myself if i dont, she finishes in her mind. She had a dept. And only in money.

Kierra's eyes widened, her heart beating faster. Was he truly asking that of her? That was such an incredible honour! Though a bit nerve racking. She was not going to let this oppertunity slide. "I think I can. And i have seen her in papers before." She says as her smile grows a bit, clearly excited to put her skills to the test if he would let her.
Joseph nodded his head, understanding very well how it was to be stubborn. "Well...alright." He said before standing up and stretching. "I have to use the bathroom, give me a moment." Joseph commented while heading to the bathroom and getting on the phone, first calling the national bank of the country and then to the department that handled loans, transferring the money anonymously and wiping away her debt as if it never existed before called Adolf Lancaster about the nanobytes, figuring out if it could be used to help a sick woman. After getting a yes he offered Adolf a loan for helping a certain woman he knew, telling the man that he'd give him the ten million dollar loan he was asking for after she was cured and with thirty five percent interest rate which would give Joseph more than enough money back to be comfortable. He left the bathroom after half an hour and sighed out, looking at Fayline and rubbing his face. "Seems my stomach still wasn't happy after last night's binge." He said with a small chuckle, looking down and then eating his food. "I'm sorry about that, sometimes I just get...a bit too passionate I suppose."

"Okay good. I need a painting of her and just her, preferably near something pretty and uh...by next week. I need to impress her daddy too." Tiras said with a smile, crossing his arms and sitting down next to her. "So if you think you can do it...and you can do what I need, you're off the hook for the assistant work till that's done and Hei....well, you can pick up her work I suppose."

"W-Well if she wants to it's fine, I'll gladly do it." Hei said with a small awkward smile, wanting to catch her attention any way he could.
By the time Joseph came back she had only takes a few bites but did finish her coffee. Fayline hadn't even realized how long he had been gone since she had been too deep in thought. When he came back she was actually so deep in thought she jumped a bit in surprise before brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "Okay..." she wasn't really sure how to respond to his apology though she was just glad he seemed to be dropping the subject.

Kierra did felt a bit bad that Hei would have to do more work but this was something she could not let pass. She would help him though whenever she could. "I will try my hardest." She says with a grin.
Joseph tried his best to make conversation with Fayline but seeing as she was lost in her thoughts, he eventually walked her home and left before anyone from Lancaster Pharmaceuticals came. The passing week he stayed inside his home working from his computer and seeming to binge drink and have several mistresses of the night over as he waited for his shipment of material from the Pharmaceutical company. A couple days before he had sent a package containing the clothes that he had borrowed and a rose back to Fayline, leaving a return postage to his home on it. He woke up early, holding a glass of red wine that had a much darker hue to it. With each sip he seemed to be in better spirits, looking out and staring at the sun rising from the east while wearing a bathrobe. His home smelled like alcohol and sex, having partaken in many sins the last few days and he finally got to stomach to make himself something to each, rubbing his face and sighing a bit. The sunsets anymore got so painful to look at that he couldn't bare to stare at them for more than moments.

In the days that passed Tiras seemed to be getting ready for a large hunting trip he was to surprise Felicia's father , arming himself to the teeth with shotguns made out of gold and mahogany. He had a jet on a landing strip not too far away completely fueled and he was dressed sharp wearing alligator skin boots from an alligator he personally had hunted with black dress pants over them and a white dress shirt complimented with a blue tie and a yellow vest which he wore a light grey tailcoat over. His hair was tied back into a ponytail and he was clean shaven as usual, incapable of growing a beard.

Hei was forced to dress up as well for him meeting her father, having his hair brushed backed and stayed with pomade and wearing a black suit, seeming very comfortable in the tailored suit. He looked over to Kierra who Tiras had made dress up too, finding her gorgeous before nudging her a bit. "Doesn't this seem unreal to you? All this...gold and these helicopters and stuff?" He asked with a smile, wondering if he was the only one starstruck.

Fayline thought she had a near heart attack when a few days ago she had found some strange man on her porch, talking about a cure and such. Her mother was estatic. She was skeptical. And she got even more as she had asked about the costs. Already paid for. And then she got a paper from the back. She had thought it was another reminder of her dept. And it was. But it was zero. Nothing. Everything paid for. She could not believe her eyes. She was flabbergasted. And then she knew. So here she was. Standing infront of Bordeaux's door, the adres she had taken from the package he had sent her, knocking on it furiously.

Kierra did not care much about the gold and the luxeries. Which actually were very nice even she had to admit. She did care about all the supplies and room she had gotten to paint. God he had given her an entire room with all the colours, brushes and canvasses she could want. Anf she had done it. The painting. She was still nerveus though. Wondering if it would be good enough. "It isn't going tk look real for a long time i think." She says as she nerveusly plays with a strand of her hair.
Joseph ducked down and went into his drawer, grabbing a pistol and breathing in and out as he crouched down. He army crawled, having his body touch the cold marble of his floor as he went to the door and looked in, only seeing a furiously knocking Fayline. "Fuck how did she manage to get the security to let her in?" He asked before going back to his drawer and putting the gun away, going to his room and quickly getting dressed. He put on a pair of jeans and a flannel which he half way buttoned up, hurrying to the door after and opening it. "Bonjour." He said with a pant, nearly falling over from his hangover. "What uh....what brings you here?" He asked with a small awkward chuckle.

"Hey you know I saw that painting and uh...well I'm not an artist but I wanted to say it looked really nice." Hei said awkwardly as he nervously twiddled his thumbs. "My name is Hei Nagachika- I actually have almost all my classes or..had all my classes with you and I'm not sure you knew my name so...there it is." He laughed out, scratching the back of his head. "I'm real awkward with this talking thing so I'm sorry in advance but I figure since we're both in this craziness we better talk at least a little."
Fayline narrowed her eyes, ignoring the stench that came out of the building after he opened the room and the smell of alcohol she could smell on his breath. "I came to talk." She pushes several papers against his chest. The paper from the bank and information about the new experimental treatment on it. "I know this was you. I told you I did not want you to meddle in this."

Kierra smiles proudly and a bit shyly at the compliment. It was her best work she believed. "Thank you, Hei. I do know you. I have seen you around many times." Though she guessed she had not talked to him ever at all, being more of a loner after all. Liking the quiet so she could be with her art. And this week she had been too buisiness to talk as well.
"I've never seen someone so...upset is the right word? Yeah, upset that their debt is being paid off and that their sick mother is going to be helped." Joseph commented while rubbing his face, seeming very tired and drained. "Well if you're here to yell at me please just come in and shut the door." He said as he placed the pillows back on his couch, hiding the bottle of blood wine and putting it in his fridge afterwards.

"Oh well.." Hei sheepishly smiled. "I didn't know you knew I existed." He admitted quietly, wondering if she had ever thought about him as well. "I-"

"Alright you two, she should be here in ten minutes and I for one am nervous as hell; her father can be a very very very scary man." Tiras commented out to the two while nearly in a panic. "Do I look okay by European aristocrat standards? Is my hair fine?" He asked before looking at his goldless outfit. "Do you think it needs more gold?"
Fayline got in a closed the door behind her, finding the room a bit of a mess and the smell told her not to sit on anything at the moment so she kept standing, her arms folded and her hands clenching her upper arms a bit. "You don't understand. I can't.... Face her now. I..." she was not looking at him but ti the side, finding it hard to put her feelings out in words. "I've been lying to her for so long... She believes i am the perfect hard working daughter but I kept everything a secret. The debt we had, she did not even know we had it. She thought we got the treatment pro bono. I told her that atleast. She thought i was in a special night school while in truth.... God, if she knew the things i had been doing to get money she would be so angrey and dissapointment." Tears began to shimmer in her eyes as she leans her back against the wall. "I feel so ashamed. Ashamed that I felt the slightest bit of relief when i saw those papers, the debt being gone. I don't deserve that. I don't deserve the easy way out for.... f-for..." she slid down the wall to sit as she began to sob. She wasnt even sure what exactly she was crying for. The guilt she felt. The relief she felt. She didn't know.

Kierra's eyes widened before smiling as reassuringly as she could towards the freaking out man. "You look great." She says. Wondering how a leader could be freaking out so much.
"We all do things to get money manquer, you mother would love you regardless." Joseph said quietly as he came to her and sat against the wall with her placing his hand on her head, rubbing it a bit as he tried to calm her. "I thought I had cancer for years..used that to get into school. I wasn't....I wasn't sick with that." He admitted to her. "I had an illness, incurable and I died and then I came back claiming I had a miracle cure. I am a vampire and...with these women I have been partying, feeding off of them when we were drugged and drunk and then getting the rest of what I need from friends...friends like the ones that will be helping Rona." Joseph admitted with a smile, having tears fall from his orange colored eyes. "Now you see...you may have done some things that don't matter, some things that don't define you for a good reason but at least you are you. I am a monster- a monster who has shot himself, hung himself, lit himself on fire and even put a knife through his heart and still cannot die. And all I can do...is help people in order to help make me feel because I feel so worthless knowing that I have all this wealth I can use on others that it will matter to..and here I am yet hiding from myself, my siblings and my own goddamn mother because the money don't make it go away for me Fayline." He spoke out softly, leaning his head back. "Those tears are temporary, that debt could have been forever and so could your mothers sickness. I don't as for much Fayline, in fact I don't ask for anything at all but if you could hide...what I am, that'd be great.." He said quietly to her, looking at her with his red and teary eyes.

"Ah, thank you." Tiras said before pulling out a pack of cigarettes and pulling one out, putting it up to his lips and lighting it before the Stadner helicopter flew nearby causing him to spit out the cigarette into his hand and throw it far, walking over to the helipad with a stiff and straight back. He looked over at Kierra and mouthed "get the painting" to her, having placed the painting that was wrapped in gift wrapping paper by the side of the palace for Felicia to open. When they landed he went to Felicia's side and opened the door for her like a gentlemen before going to Duce's and holding his hand out for a handshake.
Fayline's sobs actually quieted down slightly as he rubbed her head though she felt like crying harder. It soothed her because her mother used to do just that when she still had the strength. She didn't quite understand why he had decided to share his story with her. To make her feel less like a bad person. To justify his actions. Or to just let it out. But as his began to fall, her tears began to slow down. He had told her he had been a vampire before at the ball. But it had been so briefly and with a shrug she had thought it had been a joke to pull her out of her thoughts and nerves. "You could have done many other things. But you chose to do these things. You are no monster, Joseph. You are kind...." She says softly as she reach out and wipes some tears away from his cheek with the back of her hand. "Before I got the job at Rex's mansion they warned me that they would had to stop the treatment if I couldn't pay up anymore as the debt kept growing. Food we didnt or barely have and I got so desperate I..." She bit her lip for a second. "I worked several years at a... Health service worker they call it. Though that's just a nice word for saying I was half way to becoming a prostitute." She says with a shake of her head and a bit of a laugh though that quickly stopped, disgusted by herself for what she had done for money. Because of that and all the lying she believed the debt had been hers to take care off because she had it brought about it herself. She didn't deserved to be helped or given money out of charity because she had been, in her mind, a horrible daughter for her mother who had created the lie and the image of a perfect one. "No one knows about all that, nor the debt. Not even Rex, hid it from him as well.... Can we hide eachother secrets?"

A week without him had felt like eternity. Even if they had been seperated before for longer periods of time, it just felt way too wrong now. So Felicia's heart was pounding and she was grinning widely as they finally landed in Japan. She felt like such a young girl. Though she guessed in this life she still was. Her breath caught in her troath for a second as she saw him and gives his cheek a kiss before he went to move to greet her father.

Duce wasn't really excited like his daughter was as she had been practically bouncing in her chair on the way there. But he was very curious what this meeting would bring and he was eager to find out. He noticed the immediatly act of affection his daughter gave this man before he shook the Shogun's hand. "Thank you for inviting us into your land. I know we have been on the same occasions before but I don't believe we have really ever met. Duce Stadner, owner of Stadner Real Estates." He introduced himself properly to Tiras as Kierra in the meantime had gotten the painting and was now waiting next to Hei nerveusly.
Joseph nodded his head a little as before wrapping his arms around get, feeling a bit cold inside even though his hands were very warm. "I ate rats Fayline when I was unemployed, we all have low points in our life." He said quietly before closing his eyes to keep himself from crying. "I haven't seen my family since because my sister and her husband...they too are vampires but because her husband has been one for a long time he's....well it's different." He grumbled out, not even realizing he was holding onto her. "But yeah...lets just keep that hidden."

"Tiras Seiken, Shogun of Japan and head of house Seiken," Tiras said as he gave her father a firm handshake, not letting there be a lack of force for certain. "Of course. I've been wanting to meet for a very long time but the time never seemed quite right." He commented while walking with her father, standing up very tall and prideful with his chest out. "So to make up for lost time with me and you I'd like to take you on this exotic hunting trip I've lined up for us- won't take too long, maybe a week at most." He said before turning his head to his assistants, signaling it was time. "But first we have some things here first. Felicia that's for you." He said while pointing to the gift that Kierra was holding.
Fayline tensed slightly as he suddenly wrapped his arms around her, not that comfortable with such close contact, but then strangely enough she began to relax in is arms, actually readjusting her position a bit so she could lay her head against his collar bone. She felt so vulnerable right now, having bared all the secrets she had kept to herself for years. Though she guessed he felt the same at the moment. She was quiet for awhile before softly asking. "Is it really all gone?.... Is it truly okay like this?..."

Duce had never even known there had been 'lost time' they had to catch up on. Made him wonder how long this relationship had truly been going on. When he told him about the hunting trip he looks back at her daughter, who merely grinned and shrugged. Yes she had known and probably already made enough arrangements for her to pick up the work he could not lack to do in the coming week. "Sounds interesting."

Felicia followed them and then got surprised as he told her he had a gift for her. She could not help but smile and shake her head. "You really shouldn't have love.' She says as she takes the square thing, what she assumed was a painting and took the wrapping paper off of it. She was in true awe at what she saw. It was her, sitting on the railing of her balcony as she stares off with a soft smile at the shimmering night sky and bright moon. She was brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as the breeze gently seemed to whip it and she was wearing a sparkling yellow golden dress which contrasted alot with the dark night sky. It was so well done that she could not believe someone had made this without even her having to pose for it or such. "Wauw.... I am really speechless." She says with a large smile as she kept looking to pick out more details, which it had many.

Kierra blushed brightly at the compliment, even if it was not directed towards her. Judging by her look she did a good job which she felt really really proud off. Made her more confident that this was somehting she could pursue.
"Yeah...just pay your bills on time and don't overspend and you won't have it back either..and don't worry about your mother, the owner of the company that'll be treating her is now in debt a few million to me so there'll be no surprise charges." Joseph mumbled out while holding her, sighing out quietly while looking over at her on his collarbone. "You have pretty eyes." He commented out to her, looking down at her brown eyes with hints of gold in them.

Tiras grinned, feeling his heart skip a beat at Felicia's reaction. He looked at Kierra and gave a small unnoticeable thumbs up, mouthing "you're good" to her before looking at it with Felicia. "I thought it might be something you liked, I wanted to give you at least something when you got here." He mentioned with a small smile, trying not to be overly affectionate that day to avoid angering her father. "So Mr. Stadner what do you think of the painting? Worthy to be in an art gallery?" He asked with a smile, wanting to help out his assistant if he could in that regard.
Fayline could not help but let out a chuckle as he talks about overspending. As if she would ever. She had been so focused on saving and not spending too much that she couldn't even imagine buying an expensive pair of pants. She could still hardly believe it. Hardly accept it. It was like such a heavy weight had been lifted off of her shoulders that she was clueless in what now. She knew she needed to tell her mother. Everything. She could not keep another big lie. She didn't want to anymore. And she was afraid of it. But that she owed her. That was going to be rough. At his comment she looks up. Her intent was to say something about him needing to stop flattering her. But when she looked up she noticed how close their faces actually were when she did. Her cheeks turn a fierce red as she quickly sits upright to get some space between them. "T-They must be red now though." She stutters a bit as she looks towards the other side, wiping some tears stains off of her face.

Kierra blushed even more and she tried hard to hide her giddy smile as even Duce seemed to be impressed. "I love it." Felicia says with a bright smile before giving Tiras a hug and a kiss on the cheek, obviously caring less about being overly affectionate near her father. "Thank you. Though you better not start spoiling me." She says with a slight grin.

Duce actually picked up the painting to look at it a bit from closer by. The details and technique were top notch. "I do believe so. And not just because my daughter is on it." he says with a chuckle. "Really good eye for details this artist has. Though I guess you did pick out the best artist in Japan you could find."
"True but that doesn't change the beauty." Joseph spoke out softly before slowly getting up and stretching, having his bones pop a bit while he groaned before he looked down at her and extended his hand. "Come on belle, lets get you off my dirty floor oui?" He asked with a chuckle, looking at her and knowing that he could probably send her on her way now and never see her again. "So I mean...I know your a busy girl but maybe now you don't have to be so busy yeah?" He asked with a smile while looking at her. "I like you and...well, you know I just want to see you." Joseph admitted quietly.

"No never." Tiras said with a laugh to her before turning to listen to Duce. "Oh I did, she's something of an avant garde new type of artist that nobody has heard of yet but mark my words, we'll be having her pieces all up in Cantenseel's northern district art galleries before the years end." He mentioned while walking, whistling and telling a servant to carry the art piece for her. "So this is Sikoto's palace, the home of my family since the beginning of our rule. It has forty bedrooms, a massive kitchen, an entrance room that could be used for balls and a basement that is really like another floor." He said while showing them to the entrance where two golden dragon statues greeted them. "So you two, I trust the ride here wasn't so bad?"
Fayline felt her cheeks with her hand, feeling them still burning up before she looks up at Joseph, taking his outstretched hand and standing up. Indeed it was dirty. Honestly, now that she was really looking around her hands were itching with the urge to clean it up. At the least open up a window to get the smell out. At what he said at first she actually wondered if she was going to be less buzy. Knowing her she would keep all her hours and see how much she really could save up now. Though spending time with her mother did sound good as well. But then she understood he was meaning it more like she could make some time for him. Her cheeks got warmer as he admitted he liked her, no guy ever confessed such a thing to her. Well, Rex and Renald had but they meant it in a friend family kind of way. She was quiet at first but then she slowly smiled softly. "Okay. I'll try to make time."

Kierra felt like she was floating on air as she got complimented more and more. it was hard to keep her giddyness in so when everyone turned and walked into the palace she gave Hei a huge grin. God, she felt like clapping and jumping and squeeling.

Duce and Felicia followed Tiras into the palace. Felicia had the urge to take a hold of Tiras's hand but decided against it with her father there. Though he was buzy looking at the building. Never had he seen so much gold in one place, and they were not even inside yet. He knew the Seiken's were known for their gold. They took alot of pride in it. "Quicker than expected honestly." Duce said as he looks up at the massive statue.
"Thank you." Joseph said quietly while looking at her, even smiling as he saw the way her cheeks turned a red hue while looking at him after he told her that. "Maybe uh you want some coffee?" He asked while looking back at his mess. "I know it's bad in here but you know...I dunno, it's good to get to know each other." He said while walking over to his mess and sighing, rubbing his face a little. "By the way, how did you manage to get security to let you up here?"

"And it starts feeling more and more unreal as it goes on." Hei commented with a grin, walking into the building with them all feeling just as excited as Kierra did about how good they thought she had done.

Tiras walked past the wall of Shogun's, having a painting for the rulers of the family with Tiras at the end standing at a lone vigil, standing out greatly not only in the appearance but in the demeanor holding a grin even in the painting. "This is the gold palace. In our family we honor the god Archaeus with it as well as ourselves, making sure to put a reasonable amount of gold on most things. The second floor is the servants quarters where most of them tend to sleep, the third floor is the guards barracks, the forth is where my family lives and the fifth is the master floor where the Shogun's and their family rest. So, any questions?" Tiras asked with a smile, turning around and turning his back to the painting of himself that watched over the stairs to the second floor.
Fayline did have some time she could spend with him. Rowan was with her mother and he told her she could go all day if she wanted to since he had nothing planned anyway. Though she did not want to mistreat his kindness like that. A cup of coffee would do no harm. Though as she looked around she knew she was not remotely going to be comfortable with it being such a mess. She was a tidy person. Very much so thanks to her job and having to keep her house as organized as she could with the medical supplies and such. "If you make me a cup of coffee-" She picks up a couch pillow from the floor with a smile. "- I see if can tidy atleast the living room up a bit. I know I don't have to but I know I would not be able to sit still if I don't." She admits with a bit of an awkward smile. "And to answer that, your guard asked me if I was another one of your mistresses and I simply said yes."

Kierra simply nodded, the grin not being able to get off of her face as she followed the rest.

Tiras did not have to say it was the 'gold palace'. That one was quite obvious. Both Felicia and Duce looked a bit in awe, her more than he ofcourse, as they walked into the hall, seeing all the large paitings of rulers before him. Felicia could not help but grin as she saw his painting. It was just so like him, the way he stood and the vibe that radiated off of it. He really had a way better life in this one. It made her very glad and relieved. "Yes, how in the world did you two meet?" Duce suddenly asks very directly at Tiras. He just could not wrap his mind around it.
"Oh god, you know they really need to quit being so open about that. And sure, my living room won't mind" Joseph grumbled out while going to his coffee maker and getting it ready to make a pot of it. "So Fayline, what do you really like? I mean I know you work a lot but your mother said you know five languages- is learning about other cultures your thing?" He asked while walking around, looking outside at the city, seeing the blend of different cultures all over the city.

"How did we meet? Well in the last life I believe. I believe that we've always been together, in love and bound to each other but to be specific it was about four years ago when she was nineteen and I was twenty three. I was visiting Cantenseel looking to buy myself a summer home there and there she was, the most charming and beautiful woman in the world showing me this house. It didn't take long for us to start talking and well, the rest has just been us visiting each other occasionally and talking for four years until I couldn't contain it anymore." Tiras said while holding his hands together, leaning against the railing a bit.
Fayline could not help but smile a bit more and giggle even slightly as he grumbled. And she was glad he let her help him with that. She began by opening up some windows first to let the smell out before she began to clean up the floor which held some clothes he probably just tossed around and piling them up so she could put them in the laundry when she knew where that was later. There were alot of liquor bottles as well she noticed as she began to collect them. "Well, not really. I learned them so I can read the books written in those languages. I know most and alot of them are translated to English but I believe they do not capture the beauty of the words written in the language they were originally written in." She says as she trows the bottles away in the trash bin she found before lifting up his laundry. "Where do I put this? And this?" She asks as she in one arms holds his dirty clothes and on her other hand dangles a red lacey panty. Probably a forgotten item from one of his mistresses.

Felicia was glad Tiras was such a good liar in that regard because she had left any spefics to her dad out as she knew she would not be able to give such a good story. Her father seemed to believe it. It was a good story, them meeting while she was simply doing her work. It sounded more logical than anything else. Duce was a bit taken back though at the duration of the secret relationship. His daughter was not that great of a liar or hider of facts. He had believed atleast. He looked at her and she simply shrugs and smiles a bit apologetically for 'hiding' her relationship for so long. "Well.... You two surely managed to hide it for long enough."
"Makes sense. I'm not really good with languages- in fact if I could have gotten rich and only spoken French I'd have done it." Joseph said with a chuckle before paling as he saw the red laced panties, wondering which one of his ladies had been wearing that. When he realized he couldn't remember he had a moment where he questioned himself before sighing. "The garbage disposal for those panties and the laundry room down the hall for the clothes." He said while shaking his head. "I uhm...well..those panties I uh, trust me they're not mine-" He said while chuckling awkwardly holding up his hands. "-trust me they're not anyone's I know."

"That we have but those day's are done." Tiras said while looking at Duce, nodding his head. "I plan to make her an honest woman but of course with your blessing sir. That's why I've gotten for us a week long hunting trip in the exotic North American continent, hunting to our hearts desire and being able to reach an understanding with each other." He said while holding his hands together, rubbing them and smiling. "So Felicia, while we're away you can decorate the upstairs however you want and do as you please- you are the lady of the home. Duce-"

"Tiras is this the woman that you've been fussing about?" Sumiya asked while walking down the stairs of the second floor, looking like an empress the way her hair was done up and the way the gold jewelry she wore shined next to her raven black hair. "Sumiya Seiken, mother of the shogun. How do you do?" She said in a charming voice to Duce and Felicia, having a small cat like grin on her face.

"I have not been FUSSING but yes, this is her. Felicia Stadner, this is my mother." Tiras said while standing a bit to the side, seeming small next to his mothers vibrant and large personality.