Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 5723

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
The couple followed him into the store. Nymphia's eyes sparkling almost as much as the diamons laying i. The store. They were all so pretty! She was curious which one Tiras was going to pick. But his request dissapointed her and made Tsukiyomi shake his head before looking at his wife with a certain kind of look. She nods at him before grinning. "Go play daddy."

Tsukiyomi puts his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Is this really what you want to do? Just ask for the most expensive one and then use your powers to ding down the price? Losing these rings for 5 dollars would financially kill this store. And don't you want something you feel right with?" He motions at the rings behind the display. "I heard that this is a very important part of proposing. That men search for days to find a ring they can feel their loved one in. Don't you want that? And besides...." he narrows his eyes then. "You do not use your powers for this."
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Oh these are over priced anyways Tsukiyomi- I probably could get then for free without it anyways just with who I am." Tiras whispered out before shaking his head, finding the worry and displeasure to be misplaced. "If you're so worried go conjure them up a moon rock that has something worth this; please." He chuckled out, shaking his head at his friend.
Tsukiyomi softly smiled before sighing a bit and folding his arms. "I just don't want you to pick the first most expensive thing you know. Perhaps a cheap ring would even suit her better. Moon stone or not. You don't know if you don't look. I am just trying to help out. I don't want you to make a rash discision like you normally do, okay?..." he said honestly.
"Tsukiyomi I had a perfect ring once, billions of years ago. It was the day everything fell apart that I lost it." Tiras spoke out quietly, looking at all the rings as if they were trash. "I was so perfect I could never hope to create another....so if I can't get that, I'll make sure to give her something that will bust her jaw when she sees it." Tiras said while looking to the side, seeming as if they were was a void in him that hadn't been fixed when he spoke about that ring he had wished to given her the day Lucien got her.
Tsukiyomi's smile fell a bit when he saw how serieus Tiras now spoke about it, realizing that some wounds were deeper and more hidden than he could realize. He puts a hand on his friend's shoulder before smiling kindly. "You could hope. That was what I meant with the right ring. If you still remember how it looked like, then why not recreate it? Why not try? You are not the type of man to not try."
"Maybe. Maybe.." Tiras spoke out before the ring was brought to him. Time froze as he touched it and in a second there was a fusion and the ring changed form to a gold ring with a ruby in the center- the gemstone reminding him of her eyes and the band engraved with a design to make it look as if it was woven together. Time resumed and Tiras held it, looking at it with battreed breath as he saw the ring he would have given to her in his hands again- the emotional rush enough to make him fall over. He pulled out his wallet and gave it to him, his eyes saying it all as he went out side and vomited from the nerves.
last edited Больше года
Tsukiyomi felt a shift in time and before he realized, after having blinked twice, he noticed the ring had changed. And he knew right away. There would be no mistaking it. He took the wallet as his friend fled outside. With a soft smile he hands it over to Nymphia and kisses her head, she ofcourse knowing what she would have to do, before walking outside to Tiras. He hadn't realized how much this hit him till he saw the man actually trow up. Not wanting people to go making pictures and stories of the shogun trowing up, he pulls Tiras into an alleyway. He makes Tiras lean against the wall as he keep his hands on his shoulders. "Tiras. Breathe. Calmly." He tried to calm the man down.
Tiras's hair went down as he leaned against the wall and started to cry, having an episode from his past life that affected his more innocent mind in an adverse way. He grabbed his head, seeming to be in pain as he in detail saw a flashback of her back ripping open; the flesh splitting and blood coming out as he grabbed onto his heart. He resisted the urge to run, looking all around as he spun in a circle and saw the world around him destroying from his own hands as he screamed, clenching onto the ring as he fell down to his knees and started hyperventilating, trying to say Felicia's name as he couldn't discern the episode from reality and he fell into the fetal position- the man curling into a ball as all he could do is clench the ring and cry out her name.
Tsukiyomi got more and more worried as he saw the look in Tiras's eyes go into a far distance. It was if he was not there anymore. Not seeing what was around him. He glanced around and created a barrier so no human would walk into the alleyway or see them at all. He knelt down next to Tiras, putting his hands on the side of his head as his hands began to glow, using his powers to calm and sort out his mind for him, helping him and trying to bring him back to reality. "Tiras. Come back. Wake up. Breathe and come back. It's okay. Everything is fine. Wake up."
Tiras seemed to blank out, noise filling his ears and getting more intense as he screamed out and started punching the ground as he had his face in the dirt, hearing him try and get calmed as it seemed he now stoppedal freaking out as bad. He sat up and breathed, tears down his cheeks while he breathed out and let his head hang back. He knew where they were now and what had happened and while he held up the rung he smiled, standing himself up before breathing out. "Thank you friend." He mumbled out, wiping his face off of dirt with a grin. "I'm ready."
Tsukiyomi was still taken back at how quickly the episode had begun and how quickly it had ended. It had been quite intense. Very intense. But Tiras seemed to be an expert at just shrugging, grinning and continouing. Which did concern him sometimes. He stands up as well, brushing the dirt off of his clothings. He puts his hands on Tiras's cheeks, looking deep into the man's eyes to check him. When he was certain he was back he nods. "Good.... Don't scare me like that again."
"I'll try to limit those, it's not comfortable for me either." Tiras chuckled out as he brushed his hair back and tied it up, having adapted in the art of cleaning up his act. "Shouldn't be many of those, this was something particularly special." He wiped the puke off his face and shook his head, dispelling the barrier to see the outside world again. "So...you all ready to see me fucking choke up asking a four question phrase while on me knee?"
Tsukiyomi took out a handkerchief and handed it over so he could clean himself a bit better instead of with the back of his hand. He didn't know if Tiras knew, probably yes, but he had noticed similiar things like this happening to others. Belial. Rex. Joseph. Felicia. And occasionally some others. They were having dreams. And they were having them more the longer they are in contact with eachother. Why it happend he was not sure. He was still trying to figure that out while some had such vivid dreams and others not. "I would love to see it. But I think this should be between just the two of you. Nymphia won't be able to stay hidden anyway." He says kindly with an encouraging smile. "You can do this on your own."
"That's even more scary." Tiras chuckled out while wiping himself good before sighing out, nodding his head as he told himself he must do it. "I'll be back friend. I gotta do it." He said quietly, walking out from the alley and nodding to Nymphia as he walked on the sidewalk and saw the lights of his previous light, almost hearing the mage association contractor speaking in his ear once more as if he was on a mission. Being starstruck from it all as he walked, shaking his head and moving past it as he made it back to the Stadner estate. He knocked on the door and smiled seeing a familiar maid that it seemed to have been a billion years since he's seen her. "Hello Brunhilda."

"Have we met?" The maid asked in wide eyed surprise.

"Not recently. Could you call Felicia, I'm her boyfriend." Tiras said with a polite smile.

"Felicia! There's an elf outside for you! Long silver hair, different colored eyes!" She called out, not knowing who he was.
Felicia was working in her office on some papers. Nothing really special or so. Just regular stuff. The usual work on a normal day. Dad was out to show some estates to some high classed people from Russia so she was alone. When the maid called out she was actually startled, her pen making a line on the paper which made her sigh but quickly her mood went up. She knew exactly who that was. She get's up and quickly walks to the door. When she saw him she smiled brightly. "Thanks Brunhilda. You can go now." She politely excused the maid before leaning up and giving Tiras a soft peck on his lips. "Hello love. Couldn't wait for me?" She asks with a slight grin.
"No. It's painful Felicia, being away from you...playing these games." Tiras spoke out in a whisper before caressing her cheek with his hand, moving back before putting his knee down and pulling out a ring. "Fuck these games, fuck what anyone else thinks about it either; this is our time. We went past time and space, we did our time. Marry me Felicia, be my goddess for the eternity we deserve together." He said with his heart beating out of his chest.
Felicia smiled softly and apologetically. She felt bad for not being able to be with him every single minute of the day. After he waited so long for her. And then he moved onto one knee. Making her heart stop at first and then beat so heart it might beat out of her chest. They had talked about marriage so many times. But to see him like this, infront of her, asking her her hand, it still took her breath away. She felt wetness on her cheeks and realized she was probably crying and grinning like an idiot at the same time. She nodded slowly before she began to sob, putting her hands infront of her mouth as she went down on her knees as well. She could not bring a word out. This was long due.
Tiras stood up and kissed her, pinning her against the door and sliding the ring on her finger as he felt tears stream down from his eyes. "We made it." Was all he could make out before standing back and gazing at her, having the biggest smile on his face as he now thought about his kids as well. "We can really have our life begin now."
Felicia yelped a bit before his lips smothered her sounds as he pinned her to the door. "We made it." She breaths out as she smiles widely and laughs a bit, reaching out and craddling his face in her hands. Wiping his tears away from his cheeks. "Y-Yes. Let it begin." She smiles even more as she kisses him again, passionately and full of love. "Our life...." she now noticed the shimmer on her ring as she looks at it for the first time. It was gorgeous in every way possible. "I love it."
"I've waited for a whole life and a few billion years for this moment, to gear you say if you would have loved that ring or not." Tiras said with teary eyes and nearly sobbing his words out, feeling his heart beat out of his chest before giving her his grin and looking into her eyes. "We're gonna have the biggest wedding- the whole universe will know my love. We have so much planning, so many things to do and so many people to tell. Who's first? Your father?" He asked excitedly, seeming to have his mind be going breakneck speed in thoughts.
Felicia felt a bit in awe as his words made her realize this had been the ring he had been talking about. The one he had wanted to give her the day it all fell apart. She ran her fingers over it before clenching her hands over her heart. She would cherish it forever. She nods at his question. "He would break your neck if we din't tell him right away this time." She says with a chuckle. Thinking about their wedding she honestly had no need for such a huge wedding. All that attention. A small lovely ceremony would be fine. But she knew he would never let her get away with that. It was going to be huge for certain.
"I mean....well lets tell him." Tiras commented out while walking into her family manor before clearing his throat and coming up the stairs. He looked at her father's dor and knocked twice, coming in with a smile before snapping finger guns at Duce. "Hey father in law. I just proposed to Felicia and I was wondering if I could have your blessing, Mr Stadner."
Duce had just returned from his appointment when he already heard a knock on the door, expecting it to be his daughter. That was quick. Though he was a bit surprised to see Tiras as well. But before he even had the chance to say a polite hello, the man dropped that bombshell on him. He felt a bit stunned as he walked towards the two. "You are normally supposed to ask for a blessing BEFORE proposing to the woman." He said as his eyes were narrowed a bit before he suddenly embraced the man and patted his back. "You are one terrible man." He says with a chuckle before pulling back. "You better promise me you be a better husband."
"Oh I will sir, I'll be the best like she deserves." Tiras said with a grin, hugging the man tightly with his eyes closed. The world of his dreams was now at his finger tips and coming together just like he imagined. As all the sacrafice became all the more worth it he found his resolve to fix this world become greater though that was for another time. Now he was preparing to eternal marriage; he pulled out his phone and showed Duce a picture of Japan, clearing his throat. "What part do you want?"

---------

Belial walked the streets, wearing a hood over his head in the southern area. He waited till he saw a crime, seeing a man struggling with a woman in an alley before Belial deployed his combat suit.

"You fucking whore. I'll kill you!" The man growled out, lifting her up by her throat and pushing her against the wall. The woman choked, kicking her legs back and forth as she lost her breathing before having her eyes widen at the robotic man coming through the alley menacingly.

"I don't think so." Belial said before hitting the man in the head, making his entire face contort before he picked the man up and threw him out of the alley, making him skid across the ground while he touched it. He didn't notice the cameras watching him as he flipped the man on his stomach, ripping off his shoe string from his shoe before tying his hands behind his back. "Do what you want with him Miss-" He said while pulling out the man's wallet. "This is for you."

"Who are you?" The woman asked with wide eyes, having makeup smeared all down her face. It was clear she was young and a prostitute.

"Just a patriot ma'am. Clean yourself up, you're much too pretty for this life." Belial said before running away to the alley, coming out the other side as a hooded man.
Duce smiled kindly at the man as he felt the truth behind the words but then his eyes widened at the sudden question. Was this man serieus? If he was... "Well-"

"None." Felicia quickly interrupted, making her father pout a bit though he knew she would step in anyway. "You should not spoil my father like that. And ESPECIALLY not just give a random piece of your land away. Your mother would get a heart attack." She scolded Tiras a bit for her ridiculous gift before sighing and smiling a tad bit as she shakes her head. He really was so impulsive and crazy at times. It's what she adored about it.

------

Cecilia was sitting on the couch, tapping her fingers against her phone as she waited for Belial to return from where ever he had run off to once again. She sighed deeply. Ever since the attack they had been staying at Belial's place. She had not done any work since then because the department thought it would be good for her to have a short break to get a breathier from the attack. Which was fine. But it gave her too much time. She could spend it on investigating Henry more. She should. She really should. But ever since that day... She could not get that arguement out of her mind. Had not been able to concentrate ever since. She had been quieter. More absent while she was still in the house. She just couldn't shake the memory away. Nor the feeling this had happend before.
"Aw man." Tiras grumbled out with a small smile, already seeing the future empress of his country keeping him from making them want to revolt because he gave away a giant chunk of land. "Now that's no fun- I haven't made the families angry in so long they might actually begin to like me." He said jokingly, knowing how much those families despised and yet tolerated his family out of fear.

---------

A door knock was heard at Belial's door as he was out. It was a very stressed brown haired woman with tired brown eyes. It was Claudia who wouldn't stop banging until it was finally opened by Cecilia. "Oh uhm...well. I was in the neighborhood and well my daughter was kidnapped...I think the former owner of this home must have done it or maybe he knows something. Do you know a Belial Devonshire?"
Fecilia raises one eyebrow before reaching up and pinching his cheek, pulling a bit as well but not too hard. "You are not supposed to do these types of things just for fun. You are playing with people here." She scolded him again.

Duce could not help but smile warm heartedly as he watched the two. Somehow they were a pretty couple together. Matching while being quite different. And then he slowly began to realize his daughter would be really moving away quite soon. She could not stay in Cantenseel if he was the shogun of Japan. She probably wouldn't even want to since she would want to be with him. Also she would need to learn more about their ways and politics so she would have to be trained before the marriage. Indicating she would leave even sooner. Leaving him alone. That made his heart clench though he kept his smile on. "Perhaps you two should go out to celebrate the good news. Have a nice dinner or anything. "

------

Cecilia was about to cuss the hell out of the person banging on her door. Though when she opened it she froze a bit. She regonized the woman from the pictures she had found. Belial's ex wife. She was standing right infront of her searching for her daughter. It would be wrong to send her off. Nomatter what had happend between the two, this woman's child got still kidnapped infront of her fucking face. In all ways it was just so wrong. And she had scolded Belial for it. Telling him he should contact her to let her know the child is atleast fine after all the paperwork from Rex to keep her there and protect her as done. But never had she thought this woman would be standing here now. They had registered Bailey as her little sister. But she wasn't quite sure if all the cracks in the plan were already closed enough for this woman not having the rights to take the child back to England right away. Fuck this. Who was even she to decide this. This was something between Belial, Bailey and this woman. All her vibers in her body were screaming to do the right thing. But what even was that?! "Why did you not go to the police?" She asked as blankly as she could, portraying none of the emotional stress she felt as she tried to buy some time.
"I have! What makes you think I haven't?" Claudia asked angrily. "My ex, he is a man who would know maybe something about this. He was a terrible boyfriend, a worse father but he knew things! If he knew his daughter was missing maybe, just maybe he'd help me." She commented out quietly, tightening her fist. "Or something, I don't know I just need to find him. Do you know where the man is?"
Cecilia's eyebrow twichted automatically as she talked so ill about Belial. A terrible boyfriend and a worse father. Perhaps in her eyes. Who was she to judge their past situation. He had admitted it. Though now he was different. He was trying so hard. Doing so good. And she was not going to let that get destroyed. Though she knew, deep in her heart, this was a comfrontation that was bound to happen, and she could not turn a mother in search for her daughter away. Belial was going to hate her for this later. "I do. My name's Cecilia Akagi, I am an agent from the central intelligence office here in Cantenseel. I know where both your daughter and your ex husband are. And I'll make you a small deal. If you want to know I'll tell you, if you come into the house. But you won't be leaving till I say so." She moves her jacket a bit to show the pistols on her sides. "And I mean that. Or, you turn around and walk away right now and leave Cantenseel. Because I'll tell you now, staying here, won't get you any further then anyway." She took a step to the side so the woman could walk in if she had decided to do that. Her eyes were dead cold serieus. She was not playing around
last edited Больше года
Claudia held up her hands and looked about ready to break down as she walked in, feeling her heart beat out of her chest as she walked in and sat down, knowing damn well it was her ex husbands home because there was nothing different since the last time she'd been there seven years ago. "W-What is going on?" She asked timidly, being more scared than even her own daughter would be of things.
last edited Больше года
Cecilia almost felt bad as the woman almost trembled. Well, she did sometimes have that effect on people. She closed the door and gave Belial a quick text to get his ass home right now though she did not give him the reason yet. She puts one hand in the backpocket of her jeans as she leans against the wall, watching the woman. "Just be patient for a minute. It'll get explained soon enough." God she needed a drink right now. Sadly, Belial did not have any alcohol in his house.
Belial saw the text and wondered why she would say that. Worried he began to rush home, opening the door in a panic before it quickly turned to anger as Claudia was sitting in his living room. She stood up and her, completely emotionally destroyed and just needing someone she knew to hold onto. She held onto him tofhtly, sobbing out as Belial's anger quickly got sighed out as he patted her back, not knowing quite what to do as she sobbed onto his shoulder before pulling back and looking at him. "Beli what's going on?" She asked with a whimper- her eyes red and makeup smeared as she looked at him.

"Depends on what Cecilia told you." Belial grumbled out before moving away, sitting on his couch and thankful Bailey was at school.
Cecilia could not help but feel a pang of anger as well as she saw the woman trow herself onto him. Not because she was jealous. Deffinantly not. But because a minute ago she had been blabbing her mouth about him being a terrible boyfriend and a worse father. She was just using her emotions now to get what she wanted which she thought she could have, his help. She said it herself, Belial knew things. She was trying to use him. Ugh. Woman. "I told her I would shoot her if she left the house without my say so." She said harshly, clearly in a worse mood than a minute before as she sits down next to Belial and crosses her arms and legs. "And I promised her an explaination." She said as she glances at Belial with a sorry look in her eyes hidden in it. How could she have turned the woman away.
"Oh. Well I guess that's what she'll get." Belial said before rubbing his face. "There's no easy way to say this Claudia but....well. Bailey is living with me now and uh, well you're not going to involved in raiding her anymore." He said to her before standing up as Claudia stood up and slapped him in the face, not making Belial even budge as the two stood off.

"That's my daughter. I raised her while you were off fighting in some shit hole desert for some meaningless war-"

"Don't you ever call that war meaningless. Don't you ever." Belial said in a tone that suggested great anger.

"You knew you had a daughter to come back to and you still kept fighting. That war meant more to you then we did."

"You two meant everything to me. I loved you two-"

"Not enough to stay."

"We talked about this. I had to kill the bastards that murdered my family Claudia!"

"We were your family!" Claudia said as she started to sob. "They were gone Belial, we weren't."

"I was lost Claudia, I made a mistake that now I have to pay for. My daughter deserves a chance to have a dad."

Claudia wiped her eyes and looked over at him and then Cecilia, sniffing and breathing out. "So what? You'll be her new mom? Replace the woman that raised her alone for seven years?"
Cecilia thought perhaps Belial could have phrased it differently, perhaps telling the woman it actually was Bailey's wish, but then she dared raise his hand against him. And that fueled the anger she had been keeping in like trowing gasoline on a small ember. To make it worse the woman began to trow accusation after accusation at him. She stood as she shook her head and walked closer. "No." Suddenly, without a warning, she straight out kicked the woman in the chest so hard she flew back into the chair that had been behind her. She gets closer again, putting her foot against her chest and pinning her into the chair just like that. She leaned her arms on her knee, putting more pressure on her foot as she did so. "I can't be a mom. Because in her eyes a mother is probably a woman who takes a child a leaves the country without telling daddy so. A woman who talks so much trash about her ex husband that it would be a sin to tell that to a child. A woman who was blind to the needs and wants of her husband and instead selfishly took everything away from him instead of helping him, calling him a terrible boyfriend and a worse father and then daring to come whine to him when you need his help. I would not want Bailey to associate me with such a woman. Never.... I'll be her sister instead. Which I actually am according to the false documented papers we have had made. Bailey Akagi is er name now. You won't be able to get her out of the country now. Those papers and I won't let it happen. And don't think of going to the authorities with this. It won't be of use. President Rex signed the papers personally himself." Her words were as cold as ice but the look in her eyes burning like a raging fire. And she felt so much rage. Something she had never felt before. It was like all her cells were screaming with the primal urge to protect. Her boyfriend. Bailey. "So, now you know. And you have a choice. One of three. You can either leave now, decide to talk calmly without trowing another naive accusation at him since you are deffinantly worse, or-" She pulled out her gun and aimed it at her. "-you can let me get even at you for slapping my prince." She growled out, not even noticing what she had called him.
Claudia held in her tears; the facade of a weak and timid woman now just replaced with anger. "Fuck you bitch." She barked out. "You don't know shit. You weren't there when he was in his bed like a drunk loser for days- wiping his ass because he shit himself. You weren't the one who couldn't sleep because of him, who couldn't work because he couldn't be trusted alone. I had given everything to him and got nothing. Isn't that right?"

Belial sat quiet, seeming to be in shock before gritting his teeth. "Claudia-" He said while looking at her, having Cecilia move her leg. "Come here again and I'll kill you...and nobody will care. You say I left you for the war? That's right." He spoke out cold as he pulled out his silver pistol and kneeled down, putting it to her forehead.

"I'm glad you found someone as awful as you two are." Claudia simply said before getting up; Belial standing up with her and grinning.

"Damn right baby." Belial said as she stepped back and left the house; Belial and Cecilia looking like an outlaw couple as Claudia disappeared. He then put his gun away and looked at Cecilia, sighing out before smiling at her; his heart pounding hard. "You had my back."
Cecilia wanted to say so much more. Yes, perhaps she had not been there. But she would have done a hell of a better job of supporting him than what she had probably done. But Belial took over and luckily the woman left before either could do any damage since both of them were boiling for certain. If she had truly wanted Bailey back, she would have talked and not run her fucking mouth like that. Trying to get her right, wanting them to say she had it oh so bad. Selfish bitch. She was really lucky she had left. Cecilia puts her gun back in the holster. She was still scolding and looking at the door when Belial spoke out. "Ofcourse. Why wouldn't I?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, not really seeing the huge deal in it but seeing it as a normal thing to do.
"Well you see what I'm used to." Belial chuckled out, having the biggest smile on his face. "I mean I knew you had me I just...to see someone have me like that. It's the type of thing I'd want forever." He admitted while coming closer to her, putting his hand on her face before giving her a small kiss. "Don't listen to the things she said, okay? I was so different and with the large amount of support she gave was much. She's trash compared to you Cecilia- I know that so much now."
Cecilia was actually a bit surprised to hear so much feelings behind his words. That big smile on his face he could not contain. She smiles lovingly at him as she puts her hand over his and rubs her cheek a bit against his hand. "You have it. Okay? Forever." She said quietly before turning her head a bit more to kiss the palm of his hand. And in that moment she realized, he really would have it forever. Would have her. Somehow she felt that this is where she wanted to be.
Belial felt his heart pound as he kissed her, feeling himself radiate with how much he felt for her. With how things were, with how hard life cold be or how dangerous this life they were living. Nothing would happen to her or his daughter- they were going to have their life together. "Forever." He whispered out after pulling away, looking at her. "At least we don't need to worry about her anymore either."
Cecilia felt her breath being knocked out of her as he kissed her like that, feeling everything he was feeling and so much more. When he pulled away she almost felt dissapointed it only lasted that shortly. The way he said that one word sounded like a vow, to the both of them. "Yeah... Let's not talk about that anymore." She says before cupping his cheeks and kissing him once again, deeply. She pulls away slightly to say the three words she had not said before to him but was feeling so much right now. "I love you."
"I love you too." Belial whispered out to Cecilia, suddenly picking her up by the ass and kissing her before pushing her down onto the couch where he got on top of her and began to deeply make out with her, not noticing as the door began jiggling. He put his hands up her short, feelings his hands on her breasts while Bailey walked in, blinking twice before clearing her throat which make Belial launch off like a grasshopper. He cleared his throat. "You come home this early?" He asked casually with a sheepish smile.

"I come home this early." Bailey grumbled out, knowing what was happening. "I'm never sitting in that couch again."

"It's not what you think." Belial said quickly. "I was tickling her."

"Uh huh. He was tickling you miss?" Bailey asked Cecilia, doubting greatly.
Cecilia yelped a bit before laughing happily. But that was quickly smothered by his lips on her and his body pressing her into the couch. She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt herself get lost in what they were doing. Her cheeks and body both heating up to the point she just wanted to rip his clothes off. Sadly a cold water shower was trown over that. She looked a bit stunned as Belial suddenly moved away as she then saw Bailey. She could not help but giggle and laugh as she shakes her head and sits back upright. "Belial, you can't lie to such a smart teenage child. She is not stupid." She says as she adjusts her blouse a bit. "We wouldn't have gone any further on the couch though. Your dad was just very happy i told him I loved him." She says with a sweet smile directed at Belial.
"That's cute." Bailey said with a small smile, laughing a little at her dad getting so embarrassed. "So like you guys are getting married then? I always wanted to go to a marriage." She said while making her father turn more red, leaving him in a situation where he had to choose his words carefully

"In a while; these things take time darling." Belial said while not mincing his words, rubbing the back or his head while rubbing the back of his head. "So how was school?"

"I met an elf person. Why do they speak so pretty?"
Now it was Cecilia's turn to get embarresed and red cheeked as she asked about marriage. Even more so as Belial said it was a possibility. Or even in awhile. How long was in awhile?! Not that she very much minded the idea somehow. But she had never pictured herself getting married. It was not for her. Or so she had always thought. She clears her troath a bit, focusing on the other question. "Because in Elvish their vocabulary is different than ours. And besides that, i think they like sounding fancy." She says with a slight grin. She wondered if they should tell the girl about their visitor today. But she left that up for Belial to decide.
"They do. He used the word...inquisitive to describe me. It actually gave me a headache and I got angry." Bailey admitted before sighing and heading to her room, putting her stuff away and seeming in a good mood which made her father very happy.

Belial smirked at that, being proud of his daughter for being the true blooded Cantenseel girl she was before turning on the TV and seeing camera footage of him beating the shit out of the man who had been hurting the woman, showing Belial even helping the woman before dissappearing. "Okay....so I didn't kill him to defend myself- some people need a hero."
Cecilia smiled softly as Bailey went to her room. She was one feisty girl and she was beginning to really grow on her. She sits back down on the couch as Belial turns on the tv. And when he does her smile falters. She sighs deeply as she shakes her head and rubs her temple. So that was what he had been doing. Going out playing hero. "Belial.... Do you have any idea what you are doing? How dangerous this is? We are playing a cat and mouse game with some very dangerous organization. They know you. You can't just go showing off your powers to the world like that! You could jeoperdize the whole thing!"
"He was going to rape her, almost kill her. Its not like I hurt them saving her- I had to do it. It's not like I'm actively trying to do this you know Cecilia it just was...instinctual." Belial spoke out quietly, seeming a bit distraught that she was upset with him. "I won't do it again I promise" He swore to her, putting his hand over his chest and looking into her eyes, promising with his heart beating hard.
Cecilia kept het eyes narrowed for a short while before sighing softly, reaching out and softly caressing his cheek. She did not want him to think he had done something that bad. "It's not wrong saving people. I am proud that you have such a heart for it. And i would never ask you stop otherwise. But we are in such a delicate situation. We need to be carefull. You most of all. Nothing can happen."
"I know baby....I know. I'll be more catious." Belial said while looking at her, not helping but seeing himself out of the corner of his eye, being a hero. He knew though he didn't need to be a hero for the world anymore or his country but for his family. "So...I did remember hearing something I quite liked. Your prince you say?" He said with a smirk, rubbing his hand against her side. "I liked that a lot."