Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 5723

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Renald was glad it were cigars and not his booze, for the vamp's own sake. He shook his head though. It would be too weird for them both to be going through this. But at the same time, they had a vision together. Rex had been acting strange after apparently he had a vision as well about the former president's death. And he wasn't feeling too much at ease either. Especially when he was near Ivanka for some reasons. Sometimes when she told him stuff he felt like he already knew.... "I... Can strangely relate to that." He says before sighing. "I just don't know Joseph but... I don't think there is nothing happening. I just dont know what is."
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"It's probably nothing my friend....weird feelings arising or something- stress. We're all very stressed." Joseph said while burning out the stub of a cigar he had left, sitting back in his chair. He brushed his hair back with his hand, sighing out loud. "I'm honestly scared to see Fayline right now; how do you even handle someone beliving their mother died?"
Could it be just stress? Perhaps. They were under alot of pressure. Renald hoped it was just that indeed. He walks to his desk and sits down in his chair. "I don't know. I have never been in such a situation. I just know that nomatter how scared you are, she must be ten times as scared. She needs you right now. So you need to step up." He tried to encourage him.
"Yeah...I know." Joseph grumbled out before he got up and sighed. "We'll speak later." He commented to his friend before getting off the phone and going outside, entering his car and driving to Fayline's. He looked at himself in the mirror, taking off the blazer to his suit and just wearing his white shirt with suspenders and the top button undone so he didn't look like an intimidating business man. He came out of his car and locked it after exiting, going to her door and knocking on it.
Fayline had been inside, sitting on the couch with a blanket around her, as she tried to process what all had happend. What she had seen and what was true or not. She had called the doctor. Her mother had called her, saying Joseph had been worried. It had been such a relief to hear her voice. But it still nagged and pulled at her heart. When she hears the knock she puts the blanket off and gets up, opening the door. "Oh... Hey." She says softly, looking tot the side as she felt a bit embaressed for everthing she had said. She must have sounded like a lunatic.
"Mi belle." Joseph said with a small smile, opening his arms and giving her a hug. "Everything is okay." He spoke out quietly, putting his hand on the back of her head and rubbing it. He nuzzled his nose against her, quietly breathing out while rubbing her head and humming. He had been so worried and just to see her now, not screaming or crying gave him much relief.
last edited Больше года
Fayline lets out a shaky sigh as tears appear in her eyes again. Wrapping her arms around him she takes a hold of the back of his shirt, holding him tightly. "I'm sorry. I really don't know what got into me. It just...." Felt too real. Still feels that way. She buries her face a bit in his chest, feeling soothed though by his embrace and his presence.
"It's just stress Fayline....we've all been very stressed mi belle.." Joseph whispered quietly to her, seeming tired as well. "But it'll get okay. Rona will get better, we'll be less stressed. Perhaps we can take a trip to Spain or...somewhere warm and just get our minds off all this when she gets better." He said with a smile, seeming to shift his mind to thoughts of a vacation.
Fayline takes a deep breath and breaths out slowly. It must be that indeed. She did not have any other explaination for it. She had been too focused on her mom and too scared that something might happen. And not to forget her fears of Joseph getting hurt as well thanks to the things he had admitted he is involved with. She pulls a bit back from the hug and rubs his upper arms, softly smiling. "Sounds like you could use a vacation as well."
"Oh I could...I'd love to." Joseph said while smiling, thinking of the vacation they could have. "It'd be amazing. Sun....beaches, wine.." He sighed out, thinking of relaxing on a real beach with good sun. "Let's do it- let's figure out how we can make it work. Go away for a week, have fun and then come back and settle our business as usual mi belle; does it not sound nice?"
Fayline wraps her arms around his neck as she smiles lovingly at him. That did sound like a good solid plan. "It sounds wonderfull. Even if it sounds like you just need an excuse to see me in a bikini." She says with a light giggle before sighing as her smile turns a bit apologetic. "Though.... I never left my mom alone. And leaving her alone right now.... And besides that, I don't think you can just leave your job like that either."
"Anything for that." Joseph said with a gross chuckle in reference to her bikini, trying to resist the urge to lick his lips. "My work? Please, I'm the boss and not them...they work on my schedule." He chuckled out, shaking his head at the idea his work controlled his schedule. "With Rona....perhaps we have her nurse watch her, Rowan was it?" He asked with a grin. "We can work this all out."
Fayline giggles before punching his chest softly as she saw the dirty look in his eyes. What a man. She softly caresses his cheek. "I could ask. I know he would say yes. But don't call him a nurse." She says with a slight grin before her smile turned into something softer as she just gazed at him. This man was truly so sweet. So loving to her. Always looking after her and trying to make her happy. Without even realizing it she suddenly breaths out for the first time the words. "I love you....." Suddenly her eyes widen and her face turns a fierce red as she realizes what she had just said. Oh gods.... her heart pounded rapidly though she felt like she did mean it... Yes she heartfelt meant it
Joseph opened his mouth to speak but it seemed for quiet a few moments the proud man who usually never found himself this off guard was silenced. He choked up, seeming to have his eyes water a bit before a smile came to his lightly stubble face. He reached up over and brushed her face with his thumb, leaning over and putting his forehead to hers. "I love you too Fayline." He said tenderly, having thought this since he met her. "You're the only woman I ever have."
Fayline's beating heart seemed to calm down as she heard his words and she realizes she had been nerveus to hear his reply. This was the best thing she could have hope for. She smiles shyly as she laughs softly, finding it truly unbelievable he loved her as well. Without having any more words to say she closes the small distance left between their lips in a soft love filled kiss.
Joseph continued to kiss her, slowly walking her to the couch so he could get on top of her. While on top of her he moved his hands up to be in her hair, barely even leaving room to breathe as they had their first really tender and deep kiss. When done he looked down at her, having a small grin on his face while his pomaded brown hair that had a few white hairs hung down the sides of his face. "More of that would be a nice addition to our relationship." He chuckled up, pushing himself up and sitting on the couch normally.
Fayline could not help but blush furiously as he got on top her. It was the first time they ever kissed like this and she had to admit, even if it was new and she had to admit, she really really liked it. She even moans softly as she closes her eyes and puts her hands on his shoulders. When he stopped she slowly opened them again, feeling a bit in the clouds because of his lips. And she completely agreed with his words. So she did feel a bit dissapointed when he got up, resisting the urge to pout. "I agree..." she breaths out as she sits upright as well, her cheeks still flushed. "So then.... Why did you stop?" She asks instead of asking him for more, which was what she actually wanted.
Joseph thought of everything he'd like to do with her, making him heat up and arouse while he got back on top of her. He brushed the hair out of her face, looking at her in the eyes while his crotch brushed up against hers. "To hear you ask." He spoke out softly before kissing her again, finding himself using the will of God not to feel her up while he rested his hands on her sides.
Fayline's blush intensified as she felt him against her, making her a tad bit nerveus again though she immediatly relaxed as she felt his lips on hers again. To hear her ask. What a tease he could sometimes be. But so honest as well. She moans softly as she runs her hands through his soft hair before deepening the kiss. Her hands then slowly go from his hair down to his chest where she grabs his shirt and pulls him down a bit more.
Joseph felt his cold heart pound, finding himself at a loss for breath as he bit her lower lip gently while she pulled on his shirt. He broke the kiss for a moment and lazily looked into her eyes, grinning a bit before giving her a few more kisses while looking at her. He gave a playful chuckle, leaning down and beginning to give her neck some kisses before then nibbling and then sucking on her neck, being careful not to actually bite her.
Fayline felt her stomach do a small flip as he bit her lip. When he began to kiss her neck more butterflies circled in her stomach as she softly giggles as well. It tickled but was also strangely arousing. Something she had not felt this much before. Sometimes she even had to bite her own lip as he hits a certain sensitive spot on her neck to try not to moan loudly. She tilts her head more back to give him better acces to her neck, trusting him completely in that regard.
Joseph traveled lower to her neck where the spots would be hidden, not wanting to embarrass her at work or to her mother. He left several little marks, clearly having fun while his hands that had been at her sides went to her legs. When done he went back to her lips, giving them all the attention until he couldn't even feel his lips anymore. He then rolled onto his side on the couch and rested his head on the upper part of her chest seeming very tired from it all.
Fayline did not notice that he was leaving marks on her. Which was probably a good thing though she might scold him later out of embarresment when she would notice them. She had lost track of time as they made out like they had never done before. Though she realized it must have been long as he got off of her and laid down next to her. She was completely flustered, her hair a bit in dissaray as her breathing was a bit heavier. My, that had felt good. Shyly she smiles as she puts her hand on his head and softly caresses iy as she nuzzles her nose down in his hair. "I love you." She whispered sweetly, noticing he actually was tired.
"I love you too." Joseph mumbled out quietly as he shut his eyes, feeling relaxed. While Joseph relaxed with Fayline, Henry walked into the temple and at the altar of his friends had now a picture of Marjorie along with them, burning a candle and praying. His hair was brushed back and his beard was as long as usual; dark rings around his eyes from a lack of sleep. He went to his knees and put his hands together, putting them to his forehead. "Lord, give me strength to see this through. Let these lives lost mean something; bring strength back to our society. Make our men men again, make our women be feminine again. Let us kill those that must die, feed those that must be fed- let things be the way they need be." He whispered out before standing and turning to Souji who seemed busy. He then turned his gaze back to the photos; his gaze angry. "You will not be forgotten." He spoke to his fallen friend before keeping his head down and thinking of everything. He then went to Souji and placed his hand on his shoulder, breathing out. "Is it all a beautiful lie? What happens when we die?"

Claudia sat in the Cathedral holding an old photo she had of Belial back when he was in the war. She rubbed her eyes and shook her head, thinking about a story he had told her about him second d squadron dying saved for two men that died. She had been upset when she was younger that he was different after the war but her as an older woman now had regret because she had a void in her; that harlots he was with not helping her grief any at all.

"Are you Claudia Devonshire?" Henry asked as he was now standing a bit adjacent from her, having recognized her face from photos he had seen during the war.

"Not anymore, but my name is Claudia." Claudia said before looking up at Henry. "Should I know you?

"No, but I was someone who served with Belial. He saved my life in the war." Henry said with a smile.

"Okay? Why are you talking to me about it?" Claudia said in a very irritated tone. "I wasn't apart of that war."

"But you were. He spoke about you often in the war even while doing...questionable things."

"I'm sure he did." Claudia said before getting up, not wanting to be bothered.

"He has your daughter, right?" Henry asked which made Claudia freeze up, balling her fist up in anger. "There's your attention. Now that I have that, let me make you an offer." Henry spoke out quietly. "I know you and your husband aren't working out, he's been cheating on you for years as you raised his children and your daughter. Soon you will be poor and destitute and your ex who now has your daughter is with a wench who won't want you involved in her life at all. You will have nothing, be nothing and wither away. Who would hire a stay at home mom save for a brothel?"

"Are you trying to fucking die?" Claudia asked Henry as she turned around and cinsider slapping him.

"No, I'm making you an offer to be a wolf in a pack of those seeking to make change. We need someone to have nothing to lose, someone who could fight."

"I have my life still."

"True, but is it granted?" Henry asked her with a raised eyebrow. "I could place a dagger in your heart and destroy that silly notion right now."

"Is that a threat?"

"It doesn't have to be Claudia. Be good and follow along, if anything you'll learn what Belial has been doing and uncover more."

"I just want my daughter."

"Then kill him and take her back. Right now, you could do nothing."

"That is true."

"Then come with me, I shall give you sanctuary and then we will figure things out from there."

"I want a gun first."

"Why?"

"In case, I dunno, you are bringing me to some sort of bloody sex dungeon?"

"Fair point." Henry grumbled out before taking his sidearm out.

Claudia took it and checked it, slide checking it and making the bullet in the chamber eject. "Making sure. After you then."

Henry shook his head and began to walk; Claudia following close behind him.
last edited Больше года
When Souji felt the hand on his shoulder he merely smiled slightly and gave a shrug, tha man having asked that question multiple times and the answer always having been the same. He would have to see for himself and that god was gracious. In life and death. After that he went back to his work as Henry seemed to leave. Though when he got back with some books he noticed the man talking to a woman he had not seen before. He turned his back towards the two, seeming to mind his own buisiness. He did not let it notice. Did not slow his work of tidying the prayer table. But he listened. As he always did. Not words were left unheard in his church. And what he did hear gave him chills. He breaths out slowly. He was going to have to make a call. And a prayer.
Belial jogged the streets early in the morning a few hours after the church encounter. He was wearing athletic attireand had a beanie on, jogging to where the memorial for the plane bombing had been. Once a day he visited or at least tried to, seeing it as a memorial for both his family and his former life. When he placed his hand on his father George's name he let out a quiet sigh. He closed his eyes, remembering the day it had happened.

~~~~~~~

"You know, I think it was good seeing them before our daughter was born." Belial said while walking with Claudia, being significantly skinnier but still tall and with a kind and expressive face. His was combed over and he wore fine clothes as he worked a desk job, dressing neat and professional. Claudia was her usual skinny self, having her hair short and face happier and younger. She had a bit of a baby bump though not too large yet and wore a large and comfortable sweater.

"Me too love, I am glad your parents and siblings were as excited as us. You know me and your mum were talking; I have a name for her." Claudia spoke out sweetly.

"You do?" Belial asked excitedly, having his eyes light up.

"Yeah, Bailey...after your grandmum." She said with a smile before pointing. "Hey there's the plane!"

"It gets hard when they leave, I just wish they'd live with us here. In fact me and him-" Belial's eyes widened as he saw smoke and then and explosion above. He was blinded for a few moments, screaming out as he ears rang and rubble fell from the explosion. He threw himself over Claudia, feeling the shrapnel rain down and cut against him. He covered her for what seemed to be forever, feeling the water splash as the main part of the plane landed in the water. He got up from her, seeing Claudia was okay before he stood straoght and turned around; the plane ablaze and wrecked, no screams to be heard.

~~~~~~

Belial pulled away and shook his head, not realizing the tears in his eyes that he wiped away. That day it seemed everything had crashed and burnt like that plane had. Nothing had been the same, everything g was uncertain to him; chaos was what was there. The only certainty left was this monument to make him remember the better days.
Cecilia was sitting at home, sitting next to Bailey at the dining table as the girl did her school work. Occasionally she checked and helped with some question. But most of her attention went to her phone as she waited for a text. When her phone buzzed she immediatly picked it up. It wasn't a long text. It only said 'Just landed. 15.'. He had never been a person for much words through texts. But it meant he would be there soon. Her brother. She texted Belial, knowing he was out, and said that he should probably come home now since her brother would be arriving quickly. They hadn't discussed this much yet. And she knew Belial didn't want Bailey to leave. But the least they could do was talk about options. So when she had texted her brother for help he said he would be on a plane first thing in the morning. Which he did. She sighs softly, thinking about what might come today.
Belial checked his phone and replied with an "okay I'll be home soon", putting his phone away after and jogging home. When he arrived home he found himself entering through the back doot and decided to get himself dressed well, spraying on cologne before hand to keep himself smelling fresh and wearing his casual work clothes and leather jacket, still wearing his gun holsters even though Cecilia had his guns. After dressing he walked to his couch, sitting down and watching a horse race on the television. He looked over at Bailey doing her homework and smiled, then looking at Cecilia. "Will there be other kids there?" He asked quietly, not wanting Bailey to be lonely.
Cecilia had moved over to sit next to Belial on the couch as he entered the living room. Softly she puts her hand on his knee as she grimaces a bit and shakes her head. "My brother doesn't have kids. Nor a wife or so either last time I checked." She leans up and kisses his cheek. "Don't worry. She'll be in good hands.... And if it doesn't feel right you can change your mind. You know that, right?" The bags were already packed. But if he changed his mind then she would agree to it. She could only understand a bit of what he was going through right now. The doorbell rang, making her stand up and go to the door to open the door for the brother she had not seen in quite some time. And she could not help but smile brightly as he smiled back with the same eyes that never changed. Even if he did look quite fancy in the suit he was wearing. She hugged him tightly. "It's so good to see you. But I am sorry it had to be just me asking your help." She said a bit apologetically as she lets him go.

"Never apologize for something like that. Everything for my little sister." Lucien replied, his smile not faltering as he looked his sister up and down. Man, they've not seen eachother in years. Her hair was longer. He liked it. Overall she just looked good and healthy which was a relief to him. As she stepped aside he walked in, her closing the door and following after. He looked at the girl first, who was doing homework and not even turning around or giving him attention in the slightest. Huh. Interesting. And then he looked at the man, who was giving him too much attention with eyes drilling straight through him.

"Belial, this is my older and only brother, Lucien." Cecilia broke the silence as she introduced him. "If you agree, he'll be the one taking care of Bailey then for awhile."
"Belial Devonshire." Belial said politely, shaking his hand firm but also gently as not to hurt him. He was quiet, sizing him up before sighing. "I am placing great trust in you with my daughter. Thank you for agreeing to watch her, I promise that she will be a good girl."

"Yeah." Bailey laughed out, shaking her head and sounding pretty pissed about moving in general. She then broke the tip of her pencil, standing up and going to her room to get some of her things.

"Anyways...I'm not sure if Cecilia has told you about me but I'm her boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." Belial said with a smile, trying to be as warm as he could though behind his eyes he was clearly sad.
Lucien shook the man's hand in return though raises one eyebrow as the girl sarcastically and loudly let her presence be known before she left the room. Cecilia had already warned him a bit that she was a feisty one. It didn't matter. He could handle woman. Or he guessed girl in this case. She would pipe down. "Yes, she has told me. Among some other things." He says as he glances a bit at Cecilia from the corner of his eyes but she quickly avoided contact as she looks to the side as well. "I guess it is nice to meet you as well." Even though he tried to make his voice sound light as he smiled, there was some hold back in his voice. "So.... Is there anything you would like to know before we leave?"
"Not much really I suppose. It was a little bit of a flight for you though, would you like something to eat," Belial asked as he tried to be accomodating, going to his fridge and grabbing himself and Lucien apple. "I just want to ask you keep my little girl safe; I'd hate if something happened to her." He mentioned while tossing Belial an apple, leaving out the bit where he'd threaten to hurt him if his daughter was harmed.
Lucien truthfully wasn't that hungrey but he thought it would be a bit rude to decline. He caught it with quick reflexes, not being surprised as the apple was tossed at him. He rubbed the piece of fruit against his sleeve a bit, just a small habit of him to clean it slightly. He felt like the man was trying to play it cool. Though he knew and felt better. "You do not have to worry. I don't work in the branch but I have had the same training and degree both Cecilia and Tomoe have. I graduated a few years before them." He revealed before biting the apple since that piece of information might ease his mind a bit.
"Then you know the danger that we may be facing." Belial spoke out quietly, reaching in his pocket for a cigarette to only remember that he was trying to quit. "I'll repay you some day, I promise." He proclaimed before looking over at Lucien. "By the way....you're taking the boat back to Japan, right? I kind of have a bad experience with planes and goodbyes." He chuckled out awkwardly, trying to hide the pain. "I'll even buy you new tickets if I have to just....no planes. I seem to have trouble with them always getting shot down, one way or another." Belial mumbled before making eye contact with Cecilia, clearly needing emotional support.
last edited Больше года
Cecilia clearly got the message as she reach over and takes a hold of his hand, softly squeezing it as she pulls him a bit closer so they were standing with their shoulder against eachother. Lucien merely nods, not going to question things further. He was fine with traveling by boat. Not his favourite way of traveling as it took twice as long but fine. "Alright then. I can pay for them myself though and you don't have to repay me. Like I said, everything for my sister." Cecilia smiled gratefully at her brother, making him smile a bit more as well.

"You will take good care of her right? And besides that you'll behave?" Cecilia asked, clearly a silent warning that she would hurt him if he did not.

Lucien chuckles as a small grin appears on his lips. "You know me." Was all the answer he gave them. But ofcourse he would.
Belial felt his anxiety calm a bit as she squeezed his hand, feeling more relaxed even as Bailey came out of her room with her main bag dragging behind her. She had a well hidden pouty face, trying to hold a blank face as she looked at her father and Cecilia. She understood why she was going away and after blowing The Crow in half she didn't mind too much; it was leaving her father again that left her upset and while part of her wanted to console him too as she saw it was hard for him, she was too much like her mother in that regard and walked past him without saying anything. "I'm Bailey." She said to Lucien, introducing herself in a not so excited tone.

Belial sighed internally, feeling as if Claudia was still beating on him with how his daughter was taking it. When he saw her it wasn't hard to see the younger version of her mother in her and that made these moments even harder for him; a reminder of when he had lost his best friend and the love of his life. "She's gonna be fine." He told himself, feeling his gut knot in fear of losing his daughter again.
Lucien looked at the girl, now fully seeing her as she stood infront of him. She was a very pretty one. A calm cold pretty, not the bubbly pretty most girls her age had. If it would not have endangered her he would have put that face on a magazine without a doubt. "Nice to meet you Bailey. I'm Lucien. Here, let me help with that." He said as he took her bag and swung it with ease over his shoulder. "Well then... You should say your goodbye and then we can go." He said, knowing that dragging it on longer would only be more painfull.
"I already did." Bailey simply said, speaking clear and articulately to hide the anger behind those words towards her dad who had kidnapped her from safety only to bring her into his chaos. Belial shrugged his shoulders, wanting to groan at her for being like her mother but instead chosing to be quiet, allowing his daughter to act as she sees fit. "I'm ready wherever you are." Bailey said to Lucien as she tried not to be so upset.

----------

"What do you mean you want thousands of cyborgs?! I am a man of science! Of integrity, I will not participate in your little uprising-" Hotaka grabbed a broom for Henry, swinging it at him.

Henry ducked and grabbed the broom's end, pushing up to hit him in the face with the bristles of the broom, knocking his glasses and disheveling his hair. "I'll convince the council to cut your funding then."

"I'll convince the council you're a terrorist!"

"Revolutionary! It's revolutionary!"

"And I'm the emperor of China." Hotaka growled out. "I don't care what you want, I'll not be involved."

Henry chuckled, shaking his head with a grin on his face. "You think you can hold out can't you? That you have a choice-" Henry grabbed Hotaka by the neck and squeezed so hard it looked as if his eyes would come out. "-I am in control you pathetic welp. If I choose right now, I could end your pathetic life." He then puneed the struggling doctor in the head to keep him from trying to get away. He then shook him a bit, showing how powerless he was in the situation before shoving him through a table and breaking it.

Hotaka groaned loud, curling up as he felt as if a rib was broken. He laid on the table hoping Henry would just go but he didn't, instead grabbing Hotaka's hair and holding his head up.

"Are we in agreement?" Henry asked with a smile.

"Sure." Hotaka said with a wince.

"Then I'll be back later." Henry said before leaving the premises, leaving the old scientist on the floor. He then pulled out his now cracked phone from his pocket and dialed Rex's office, deciding not to take that abuse.
Lucien glances between Belial and Bailey before reaching over and giving his sister a final hug. "You be carefull as well." He mumbles with a sigh, keeping alot of the worry he was feeling inside. He gives Cecilia a kiss on the forhead and smiles softly, this probably being the final time for a long time he would probably see her again. He motions with his head to the door. "Let's go then." He says before leaving with the girl and getting in the taxi. "I know this may not be alot to console you but i have a huge pool and a clothed full of fancy dresses and jewerly. Not for myself ofcourse but gifts and stuff i secretly took from work."

-----

Rex was actually, for the first time in hours or days perhaps, relaxing outside in his garden with a cup of coffee and the news paper. And then the phone rang. Hotaka. No ignoring that... He picks it up. "Ellington speaking."
"I haven't had too much experience with that type of stuff; the only dresses I've worn have been in formal situations that involved my mother tying corsets so tight I couldn't breathe." Bailey commented while looking down, then looking up and smiling. "But thank you, I'll check out the pool when we get there. I hope it's not too bad." She said with a sigh. "It can't be as bad as having to shoot a serial killers arm off.." Bailey looked to the side. "Not that I did that. It's an example."

-------------

"Nagachika." Hotaka coughed out, getting up and groaning. "Your central intelligence director just threw me around, demanding I make him several cyborgs." He sat himself up, seemingly struggling to stand. "He's crazy. He broke my freaking ribs."
Lucien decided not to comment on her last remark, not wanting the conversation to take a gloomy turn. The taxi drove off. He didn't know if he was crossing bounderies, she would bite his hand off it felt like so he would notice quickly enough, but he reached out and petted her head. "You'll be fine, kid. I don't have other children you can play or so with but I'll make sure if you need something I'll get it for you. You just need to keep smiling that pretty smile and you'll be back home before you know it."

-----

Rex's eyes widened at the news. Henry was moving more rapidly then he had expected. He gulped the coffee down, coughing a bit as he burned his tongue. He jumped up. "I'll get an ambulance to you right away. You just stay there. I'll be with you as soon as i can in the hospital. Thank you for calling Hotaka. Just hang on." He said as he hung up and immediatly called an ambulance for the man as he knew the adres. After that he texted Souji, Renald, Joseph and Belial for an emergency meeting. He decided to text Tiras as well, perhaps he could come too.
Bailey looked at his hand as if she'd cut it off although she resisted to urge to hurt, holding back the urge as he was now living under his care. "I'll try for sure; the first thing I could use is some of that food that you guys have in Japan." She said in her foreign accent, sounding at least excited to try something new. "Is it true you eat live octopus? Or whale?" She asked out of curiosity before laughing. "Whales are too big right? To eat alive anyways." She commented while they drove away.

----------

Hotaka fell down and waiting for the ambulance, groaning and laying down. It seemed to be a bit before they all met up but when they did a freak torrential flash storm had hit the city. Tsunami warnings were out and people were prohibited from being on the streets and storm drains opened up that would pump water collected on the street out of the city so that they wouldn't flood. Tiras sat in Rex's office, Felicia with him as he held his hands together; this downpour was not random. He grinned as he walked into their meeting, looking around at the meeting. "Man, these spring downpours." He joked out, hearing great thunder in the distance.

"This is shit. Nothing can get done in this weather." Joseph hissed out, hating the rainstorm that had came from nowhere.
Renald and Souji were already there, just as Cecilia and Belial. Rex was in no mood for joking. He was more on edge than ever before. Henry was making dangerous moves. Too quickly. He nodded as Tiras and Felicia arrived, knowing the Stadner woman and knowing that the Japanese shogun would probably not make her leave if he asked. "Well, nomatter the weather, we need to get this discussed. As Henry is making some big moves. He asked Hotaka Nagachika to make him cyborgs for his revolution." He says as he glances at Belial. Belial alone was already a force of nature. To have an army of him....

"He comes to pray weekly." Souji says as he folds his arms. "I feel like he is becoming more restless. Like a cornered animal."
"He is a restless animal, afraid of realizing he was wrong. Men like him fear not the consequences of what they have done, but the pain of failing. As we speak he plots, forcing the creation of a cyborg that can match Belial; I know, as god has spoken to me." Tiras spoke out eloquently, seeing this vision of Henry forcing a battreed Hotaka to make Claudia be like Belial was. "We must kill Henry, there is no cure for madness except death."

"We are not him, he is a murderer." Joseph hissed out. "That is a last solution, not first." He then shook his head, seeming distressed about killing. "We must be...we must think about this."

"I'm okay with killing him. I saved his life once, I feel that I should be the one to take it now." Belial said nonchalantly. "Before anymore cyborgs are made. People like me should not be allowed to be created, we are too dangerous."
The words Belial was saying did not sit that well with Cecilia. She did not like the thought of him going through such dangers. Even if they have made him like this so he could go through them. She liked it even less he was talking kinda badly about himself. She reaches out and softly takes a hold of his hand.

Souji did not speak, not having a true solid opinion on the matter of life and death in this situation. He wasn't sure either. His god would take the kill to save the others for certain. Those were the parts of the books that always were hard for him to understand. It took him awhile to truly know the meaning behind it. They would not understand if he just told them.

Rex was quiet, softly ticking his pen against the table as he looked at it. Thinking. He looks up at Renald who merely grimaces and shrugs as if saying 'I am just your accountant'. Though it felt like he could or even should have a clear cut opinion on this and advice him further. Renald was the man to do so. Even without any training or experience for it. "Are we certain Henry is the head of it all? If we need to take out a snake we need to cut the head. Any lower will be dangerous."
"Nobody that hasn't been killed." Tiras spoke out, shaking his head. "As the head of the Seiken dynasty, I have a revelation to make. My family's success is because the gods speak to us and I have spoken to the lord; Henry was captured during the war and tortured. He was made to believe that he had been betrayed by his country and was left for dead. Being broken, he had subliminal thoughts put into his head that led not only to his success in your intelligence agency but also initiated the beginning of his coup." Tiras revealed with his hands behind his back as the maelstrom raged outside. "Henry is the leader of this but the ideology that was used to turn him lies in that desert."

"You can kill people but ideas will never die if there are people to remember them. Henry can be changed, he was a good man once." Belial said before looking down and then up, having not known he had been tortured in the war. He wondered what he had missed during his coma that he nearly never woke up from.

"Every man faces judgement. Even our lord faced judgement for the crimes he committed, ideology or not. The only ideology that deserves air is the one be made, all others are heresy. Henry is a criminal with good intentions but still a criminal; would you have spared the terrorists that killed your family if you could have changed them?"

Belial snapped and stood up, trying to swing at Tiras only for him to duck and punch Belial in the face, making the metal man fall hard onto the floor with a thud. He held his head for a few moments, groaning. "Not the best idea.." Tiras commented while looking at his untouched hand, seemingly unphased by hitting Belial.
Even if Belial attacked first, Cecilia still put het hand to her gun, ready to pull it out as blind hot rage through her body. Blinding her temporarely as she saw him getting punched. Felicia noticed and opened her mouth to warn the woman, clenching her fist as if she could harness her powers from an other life. But Rex beated then to it, slamming his hand violently on the table, shutting them up before they could further. He breaths out slowly as he leans back in the chair. Mulling over Tiras's words. "So you are telling me, your god, is telling us to kill this man." He spoke slowly.
"Monster, Rex. He'd take your lives without a blink if it could ensure victory for him so he can finish his holy war." Tiras spoke out to him with his hands together and staring into his eyes to give him certainty. "A man who supported a serial killer, poisoned a former president and is attempting to take make an army to destroy your government. I suppose we are going to let him walk around and invite him for tea?"
Rex narrowed his eyes only slightly at the man though his fist was clenched under the table. There was no need for that mockery at the end. He may be raised as a shogun but he himself had to work himself and learn everything by himself to get into this position. He had not been ruling for long. And deciding over life and death was not something he had taught himself, learned, or liked to decide about. "Then I suppose your god has also told you a plan on how to do it? Or is he just telling to kill and let us stain our hands our own way?" Perhaps not wise words. But he felt a bit agitated. As if he was being treated as a child by this man who god apparently talked to.
"If you will not, I will myself. What matters is the threat is ended." Tiras said while banging his hand on the table before stepping back after, composing himself. "This downpour will be over soon. When it is over, there will be two cyborgs in existence. They will be forced to fight and what happens to Henry will be left to us as he will try to escape. We have options, there are many futures present-" He opened his hand, pursed his lips and sighed. "None end pretty. He will fight, I suggest luring him and getting him there." Tiras said while withholding information important to Belial.